Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Nobody (Remake)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Genin

Nobody
Ryo : 550

Character sheet
Chakra:
Nobody (Remake) Left_bar_bleue100/100Nobody (Remake) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Nobody (Remake) Empty
PostSubject: Nobody (Remake)   Nobody (Remake) EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 2:29 pm

Nobody (Remake) Dsredhead

Mirage
Razor Floss... that is all.
Ninja Application

Personal

First Name: Tylar
Last Name: Zuberi
Alias: Nobody (From the Black-Ops, uses it to this day)
Birthday: 4/13
Sexuality: Straight
Relationships: None
Affiliation: Lava Village (Ex-Black Ops)
Element: Wind, Fire, Earth
Specialization: Fuuinjutsu, Weaponry, Ninjutsu

Personal v2

Personality: Something tells me you wouldn't want to mess with this guy. Maybe its just that killer look in his eyes, but everyone knows not to mess with him. He is a cold-blooded killer when it comes to combat. He has been known in the past to actually kill members of his team, his long time friends, because he was ordered. He is a loyal subject to the village... however he is now supposed to be retired. At a ripe early age of twenty-six, he was considered to have done enough missions to simply retire like so.

Off duty, he is a calm, collected person. He is shown to not give a damn about most problems of civil level unless it seems urgent. He is only interested in the rebuilding the village in the absence of its once great Atsusakage. Out on the field, he is keen to the job's prerequisites. He is a master of an invention he managed to create, the Microfilament wire. As such, he is the only one who can actually wield it.

He spends a lot of his free time to try and make new Fuuinjutsu, sometimes making use of cruel and unusual punishment to prisoners to do it. He is cold to people outside of his village, but treats anyone who is from out of the village the same as others from outside of his village. Since the recent destruction, he's stopped doing research and has taken to a severe spite of people from Boufuugakure and Shipuugakure.

He treats people inside of his village with care, because the recent destruction caused him some hell personally, having taken a great deal of his research. He needs to catch back up, but he had the notes practically memorized, so that is good.

His Hobbies Are: Creating New Fuuinjutsu and Drawing Pictures
His Favorite Weapon Is: His Microfilament Wire
His Favorite Food Is: Fresh Grilled Porterhouse Steak
His Least Favorite Food Is: Yogurt (Not Frozen)
He Wishes To Fight: The Man Who Destroyed his village and most of his research.
His Favorite Saying: "We Can Because We Think We Can."

Likes: People of his village, Fuuinjutsu users like himself, Porterhouse Steak

Dislikes: People who are from outside of his village (Especially Storm and Hurricane Villagers), People Who Hate Fuuinjutsu as a whole, Yogurt

Motivation: Rebuild The Volcano Village and Regain Its Position as one of the Best.

Fears: Blood (But not that much anymore)

Clan Information

Clan name

Bloodline Name:

Bloodline Ability:

Clan History:

History

History: He was born into a family of 4, about 26 years ago. He was raised up as a normal kid with his normal family. They did normal things. Something he never realized until it was too late. His parents never got home by midnight like they said they would be. He was enrolled into Ninja Academy at age 8 graduated at age 9. Ages 9 through 10 he trained as a genin, failing the first Chuunin exam. When he was 10, a few months before his second chuunin exam, he and his family discovered a special polymer that was metallic, and was so durable that it could be made of stands of single molecules and not break. He was able to contain over 100 feet in the size of a small chunk of cable.

Needless to say that this weapon, pretty much destroyed his competition, after months of training with using the aptly named Microfilament wire, which had a cutting edge of a single molecule and was as durable as regular ninja wire. He could bind and restain enemies and when he had the information he wanted, he would shred them to bits. Becoming a chuunin at age 10 was a major feat and earned him some major respect and major enemies. He was generally caught up in a street fight every couple days, he won of course but he didn't much kill.

Learning to use his wires caused him to become far more tolerant to blood, despite that being the only thing he feared. On his 12th birthday, his parents died on a mission. The strange thing to Tylar was that his parents weren't ninja. He soon came to realize he was lied to by the village. Was this even his home village? Who could he trust? He raged up to the Atsusakage, but was promptly captured by the ANBU Black-ops. There, they all told him the lies that he was told and how it all was according to plan.

His parents, when he was born were killed when he was born by a foreign assassin. As a last will to them, he was raised by a quickly scrapped together family made of a pair of Black-ops agents. From the moment they cradled him in their arms, he was decided to become a Black-op agent for the Volcano Village. His parents raised him, and helped him with some confidential research simplified so he could understand it when he was 10. He helped them develop a weapon that only he had been able to use thus far. The weapon was a test that failed many a-time in the actual lab, but after figuring out that the final ingredient to solidify it was a dash of sodium (I know... how simple) he had completed the research and unfortunately for the rest of the Black-ops he was the only one allowed to use the weapon.

His parents dying was a rouse as well. Him being infuriated by his parents' ''death'' was enough to bring him up to the Atsusakage with a rage. He gave them a reason to capture him. After being told of all the lies and now being given the truth, he was given the choice... Join the Black-Ops, or die.

Well, needless once again to say that Tylar took the way that let him live. He was given the code-name 'Nobody' which is his alias and the name he responds to more often by people to this day. For countless years he was sent of various assassination missions and sabotage. Things of that nature, and as a reward he was allowed by the Black-Ops to experiment on any prisoners of war.

One of his favorite prisoners, was a young man who when enraged would attack and kill anything, and would actually transform his own body into monstrous weapons. He took a liking to this and began research on him. He noticed the strange enzyme sequence, and extracted a sample to test on others. Over time the prisoners he experimented on became more powerful, and would grow strange protrusions. It was odd, but he created a little something called the Cursed Seal. He extracted a large amount of enzymes from his test subject and eventually came upon a way of creating this enzyme artificially from components made from other enzymes, rearranged.

It was a breakthrough in his research, and he memorized the formula, so much so that he actually was able to secrete a little bit from his own teeth, like venom.

However before he could continue his research, just after retiring from the Black Ops, he returned to his village to see it in shambles, completely destroyed by who he heard was a Hurricane ninja. Spite grew immensely, all of his test subjects were killed, and what was worse... the Atsusakage was nowhere to be found, possibly dead, possibly ran away. He took it upon himself now to start to rebuild the village. He wanted to make the Hurricane Pay, and because of this... he knew he would have to perfect everything. To this day, he is trying to rebuild the Hidden Volcano Village.

RP Sample: Out at sea, Luna was sweating and panting from the harshness it all. The waves made her have to row far faster than she wanted to otherwise she'd be drifting backwards. She couldn't stand this tiny friggin rowboat. She wanted to reach land soon, or she would simply let the sea take her... well not really. She was too determined to reach land and survive...

Her stomache twisted and writhed. She hadn't eaten in a few days, despite the sea being rich in fish. She wondered when land would come. She looked out to the sea, everything was turning blue and hurt her eyes. She could only ask herself, "Why didn't I just steal that ship like a real pirate? I know I hate being bad, but it really would've saved some effort." She sighed and continued her rowing.

Suddenly something unsettling occured... very randomly positioned. In the distance a giant carnivorous fish jumped straight out from the water. Completely having displaced its mass in water, reeling her in. However this wasn't her end, it came crashing down into the water, sending her poor little row boat flinging rapidly towards land on a great wave. Luna prayed for my life, it couldn't end this way.

A daunting fact, when Luna prays for her life out on sea when bad things happen, good things happen just in the nick of time to save her from death. Probably good karma from the bad things she doesn't do. She gave a whimper though, not quite aware of how lucky she usually is. Crashing to land, her rowboat was beached on some random island, she couldn't determine which in that calamity.

She looked around, he rowboat was unscathed thankfully but some people were seeming to have a scuffle or a conversation. She looked around her rowboat and took the four katanas placing them on the holding belt. Luna hopped out of her 'ship' and dragged it further inland as so it wouldn't get washed back into the sea. She then proceeded carefully to the men, slightly adjusting her gauntlet.

She saw a man charging in overdramatically and felt as though she should intervene. She jumped quickly in between this Donn guy and the conversing people, attempting to deliver a fierce punch with her armored hand. It was random of her, but she grinned. She felt like she did the right thing here. She giggled a little and regardless of impact would unsheathe her four blades and attempt another attack, charging at the Mule guy and as she passed him by would attempt to land 4 simultaneous cuts in the form of an asterisk.

Last edited by Nobody on Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sakurakage

Altair
Altair
Male Posts : 297
Ryo : 7500

Character sheet
Chakra:
Nobody (Remake) Left_bar_bleue360/360Nobody (Remake) Empty_bar_bleue  (360/360)

Nobody (Remake) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nobody (Remake)   Nobody (Remake) EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 4:46 am

I see..This is a very great it seems to me deserving of atsusa. And with dom's permission I would approve this.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Takeshi
Takeshi
Male Posts : 2435
Ryo : 20350

Character sheet
Chakra:
Nobody (Remake) Left_bar_bleue260/260Nobody (Remake) Empty_bar_bleue  (260/260)

Nobody (Remake) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nobody (Remake)   Nobody (Remake) EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 5:50 am

To my knowledge the hidden lava village has been reduced to sediment so I dont think we will be accepting new applications for there (at least for now) sorry for any inconvenience caused by this.
Back to top Go down
Sakurakage

Altair
Altair

Character sheet
Chakra:

Nobody (Remake) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nobody (Remake)   Nobody (Remake) EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 2:23 pm

But in the staff section we WERE talkin about a "hero" for kazan
Back to top Go down
Genin

Nobody

Character sheet
Chakra:

Nobody (Remake) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nobody (Remake)   Nobody (Remake) EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 7:53 pm

Ka-bumped
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic
Male Posts : 5756
Ryo : 12100

Character sheet
Chakra:
Nobody (Remake) Left_bar_bleue330/330Nobody (Remake) Empty_bar_bleue  (330/330)

Nobody (Remake) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nobody (Remake)   Nobody (Remake) EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 9:16 pm

Well, I have something very special planned for the potential rebuilding/restoration of Kazangakure. If you think his app is good enough for S Rank, place your vote. Making 'Nobody' the Atsusakage right off hand is not going to happen. A future plan will be put in place through staff discussion. So. Place your vote if you believe the app is S Rank worthy..
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Hakumei Shinkirou
Hakumei Shinkirou
Male Posts : 799
Ryo : 2371000

Character sheet
Chakra:
Nobody (Remake) Left_bar_bleue290/290Nobody (Remake) Empty_bar_bleue  (290/290)

Nobody (Remake) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nobody (Remake)   Nobody (Remake) EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 10:08 pm

[18:03:24] Hakumei Shinkirou : I say no.
[18:03:49] Hakumei Shinkirou : My History Word Count: 1682 His History Word Count: 846
[18:05:39] Hakumei Shinkirou : My Personality Word Count: 538 His Personality Word Count: 352
[18:03:57] Hakumei Shinkirou : I was given A rank.

No, I didn't actually read any of it. Back to work...
Back to top Go down
Genin

Takeshi
Takeshi
Male Posts : 2435
Ryo : 20350

Character sheet
Chakra:
Nobody (Remake) Left_bar_bleue260/260Nobody (Remake) Empty_bar_bleue  (260/260)

Nobody (Remake) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nobody (Remake)   Nobody (Remake) EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 2:00 am

Since the position is not one that we MUST fill asap I would say that this is either B or A rank at best.
Back to top Go down
Sakurakage

Altair
Altair

Character sheet
Chakra:

Nobody (Remake) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nobody (Remake)   Nobody (Remake) EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 9:09 pm

Agreed, change it to b-rank and you are approved.

"ALTAIR HAS SPOKEN!"
Back to top Go down
Genin

Nobody

Character sheet
Chakra:

Nobody (Remake) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nobody (Remake)   Nobody (Remake) EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 10:55 pm

I'll accept it then.
Back to top Go down
Sakurakage

Altair
Altair

Character sheet
Chakra:

Nobody (Remake) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nobody (Remake)   Nobody (Remake) EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 10:58 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Nobody (Remake) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nobody (Remake)   Nobody (Remake) Empty

Back to top Go down

Nobody (Remake)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Legacy :: Other :: Character Database-