Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Once Upon A Storm: (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kouri Ten'nou

Isais
Isais
Male Posts : 1688
Ryo : 109976

Character sheet
Chakra:
Once Upon A Storm: (Open) Left_bar_bleue810/810Once Upon A Storm: (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (810/810)

Once Upon A Storm: (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Once Upon A Storm: (Open)   Once Upon A Storm: (Open) EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 6:11 pm

Once Upon A Storm

One Year and Five Months Ago….

Glacierian Reporter:  On March Second, The world and the landscape of Boufuugakure had been changed forever.  Two S rank criminals that go by Ouraborous had been spotted the day before in the land of storm. The two cloaked figures were said to have attacked the kage house directly and have assaulted many civilians on the way. Further casualties would have ensued if not for the heroic efforts of Boufuugakure’s Kanetsukage, Cornelia Mogami.  Though her efforts were valiant and have left one of the two criminals severely wounded; we regret to inform you that Cornelia had suffered fatal injury and she has been presumed dead, at 4pm that Friday.  As you can see we are in Boufuugakure, with Boufuu Officials and members of the Machine, including our very own Fubukikage, Xavier Deventris, and our Emperor, Isais Neomae to mourn the death of the Kanetsukage and see her off to the Norse Gods of their country. * Bottles are being thrown as the reporter speaks* This is a very sensitive time for the people of Boufuugakure as shinobi from the hidden village are gathered up to prevent rioters. *screams are heard*, “Where were you?!”.. “You could’ve helped her!” … “You could’ve help us?!” * A explosion is heard as well as battle cries* * Sounds of string being shot out* We are falling back now as the rioters have broken through the fourth wall. Chaos ensues the ceremony continues. * As they light her on fire to send her off, civilian screams and smoke fill the air*

Now….

“I can still see her burn”.

Isais’ thoughts further torment him in his flight through the thunder storms, heavy rain, and dark clouds. Regret and hardship was what Isais’ morning had consisted of. His journey began from Kazangakure, to the neighboring land of storm. “Has it really been more than a year?” Isais wondered. Isais had dreaded coming back to this place for a long time, since the day of Cornelia’s ceremony.  Despite that, the pain wasn’t suffered by Isais alone, but with Ei as well. Cornelia was the host of the three tailed beast, Sasori, Ei’s younger brother.  Rumor has it that the Sanbi has been captured by Ouraboros and is nowhere to be found.  So Isais’ agenda today is to revisit the place in which they had said their goodbyes and see if he could possibly find clues that can give him a head start as to where the sanbi could be.  Isais would transform from Ei back to himself as he approached the top of the village. He knew that entering a village in such a manner was always asking for trouble. Even so he had just casted a large shadow as Ei, so some attention may have been drawn for a moment. Isais lately doesn’t seem to care about being very sneaky at all. He would come down from the sky and land softly onto a house. He would then make his way down and begin to walk on foot, dressed in all black and geared up with his hair tied back.

Isais had heard that there is a new Kanetsukage and that the village has changed since then, I guess he’s about to find out how much as he makes his way to the place of Cornelia’s departure. “Keep your guard up, We don’t need any surprises.” Ei, “ Way ahead of ya!”

WC: 566
Back to top Go down
Kanetsukage

Synyster
Synyster
Male Posts : 490
Ryo : 48850

Character sheet
Chakra:
Once Upon A Storm: (Open) Left_bar_bleue415/415Once Upon A Storm: (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (415/415)

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Storm: (Open)   Once Upon A Storm: (Open) EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 11:23 pm

The village hidden in the storm gave rise to many voices in the torrenting atmosphere. Some happy and cheerful, while others proved somber and more reserved. It was as if the climate had no effect on its people. All through the village, thunder rolled and lightning cracked amidst the heavy pounding of the rain against the cold earth. More like Odin flexing his omnipotence, the sky was a dashing sea of crackling light. Down below, like the steady marching of foot soldiers on a battlefield, feet shuffled throughout the narrow streets as the bustling citizens all made attempt to complete any last-minute shopping or other late-night activities before returning home while the storm brewed. Slowly but surely the long expanse of lines scattered throughout the roadways, narrow or not, began to dissipate. While in large-scale contrast, it seemed that the swift dancing in the sky had only picked up as the beat of its drum did in return.

On a sidewalk distant from the gates was a man dressed in a somewhat-classy, semiformal attire. The man was dressed in a white button-up shirt, red pants, and a black cloak covering himself. Most of his gear was tucked away in various parts within his clothing although others were far more noticeable. To his left hip was his normal katana and strapped to his back, also concealed under the fabric of the large billowing cloak, was his most prized of weaponry. The legendary Purgatory. The corner the Kanetsukage stood on happened to be that which stood in front of Boufuugakure's vast Hall of the Slain or "Valhalla" as the indigenous belief system coined. Syn had previously gone there to drop off flowers to his fallen lover every month as well as use its many spacious arenas for training, but this time he had come for something different. He had a goal in mind that absolutely could not be deterred if he had anything to say about it. Just before the Kanetsukage had passed through the front doors of the expansive hall, a decently-sized wind current had picked up, tuffling his short hair and causing the bottom half of his cloak to billow once more.

As he entered, his eyes fell around the all-too-familiar scenery. The hall was carefully crafted and beauteous as well as foreboding in its finely-tuned architecture. Presiding all around Syn was a large expanse of five hundred and forty doors. The rafters were spears; the hall roofed with shields whilst breast-plates littered the benches. To Syn's 12 was a wolf statue, ornate in its making, guarding the entrance as an eagle carved into the wall hovered just a bit above. To anyone watching, it would give the feeling of an organized and all out offensive to any who would dare defile their home, through both a ground as well as aerial attack. This grand structure was indeed divine.

Passing along the eastern corridors as if following an unseen arrow suggested an air of familiarty on Syn's part. It was a place he had been many times after all. As Syn's usual walk detracted it briskness, he opened a door to the grave of the once-famous kage. He had debated what he would say when he finally arrived and it seemed he had definitely figured it out. He paused. Simply looking at the delicate marker he took a breath before opening his mouth to speak.

"Cornelia Mogami, former kage and jinchūriki. You watched over this village as best you could and what you did you did well. However you are gone now and things have changed. A lot of time has passed by and I feel more powerful than ever. I'm sure there are others as well and I speculate at one point some may come bearing hostility. However, I will tell you this. Any who show themselves as a perceived threat will fall and their head will roll."

He spoke with an air of finality in his tone before briefly pausing and then turning to exit the door once again. He closed the door with a muted but firm thud and then began to walk back towards where he had just came. Pausing for a moment, Syn pulled a joint from the inside of his cloak, he put his to his mouth and then, pulling a lighter from that same pocket, sparked it and took a long drag. Pocketing the small object, he then exhaled through his nose and began his walk again, letting his muscles relax as his senses sharpened.

Word Count ~ 738
Chakra ~ 415/415
Back to top Go down
Kouri Ten'nou

Isais
Isais

Character sheet
Chakra:
Once Upon A Storm: (Open) Left_bar_bleue810/810Once Upon A Storm: (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (810/810)

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Storm: (Open)   Once Upon A Storm: (Open) EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 5:27 pm

Lure Him Out

As he walked towards his destination he would begin to notice the behavior of the people. This was something he always found very interesting when it came to villages. Although people are always more or less the same, one thing that always stands out are there work ethics. In Hyougagakure, the civilians walk a bit heavy, and move a bit slower than the people in Tsukigakure. In Tsukigakure people are very fast pace and always seem in a hurry, but here in Boufuugakure, everyone seem uniformed. They all move as if they’ve become part of a large ongoing routine. Though this trait was always true about them, even during Cornelia’s time, but now it seems more apparent. It’s almost as if they were all under heavy military supervision. No one even took the time out to acknowledge one another, as if they were all objective orientated. They just got what they needed and went straight on home. This made getting around to be much easier for Isais. No one asked questions, so no one got hurt. Isais would get far into his walk, and enter the graveyards of Valhala. As he walked forward he would notice a familiar face as it would take a hit of a small lit object then hide the rest of it within his coat. ‘This guy, isn’t he?’ Isais thought would get interrupted by Ei, ‘Be careful, He is the same man from that day, who lead Boufuugakure’s rebellion on the battlefield. He seems much stronger than before.’ Isais would continue, ‘Whatever that beast did really made things worse for me. They were nowhere near my league back then and now, most of them can go toe to toe with me. How annoying!’ Ei would come up with a solution, ‘We are getting close to Cornelia’s departure sight, why don’t we just avoid this one, use some of that, Neomae charm.’ Isais would agree and move in closer. As Isais got closer, about 30ft he would stop, noticing that Syn isn’t moving aside, and that they are in a crash course of each other. The energy given to syn by the beast caused abbadon to pulse. Ei would make clear, ‘Remember the Neomae charm.’ Isais would speak out to Syn who is 25ft away, “Move over, you dumbass!” He would then follow up that statement by throwing a regular kunai towards syn’s chest.

‘I TOLD YOU CHARM! THE F!@K YOU DOING?!’ Ei would holler at Isais. ‘How are we going to get the clues that we need to find Sanbi now?!’ Isais would attempt to calm Ei down. ‘Don’t worry we’ll get it…’ Ei interjects, ‘How exactly do you plan to do that, with a person of that caliber on your ass!’ Isais would look towards syn, to see if he had dodged the kunai. He would continue to speak to Syn, “I’m pretty sure you haven’t forgotten who I am already. It seems like everyone from that day has some recollection of that day, as well as memory of the past year that we gained. If that is the case for you then let me be clear. I know you’re the Kanetsukage, and I do not approve of a scavenger like you!” Ei responds in defeat, ‘Well so much for charm, we’re going to prison!’ Isais continues, “Because of you and every other scum bag that butted into my battle, the beast is still out there and it’s only a matter of time until it gets bored of us, and turn all the hidden villages into ruble. I hope you enjoyed the power that you’ve weaseled your way into because today it’s over!” Ei gets ready, ‘Oh man, here we go again.’ Isais begins to do hand signs not really given a mind if Syn wanted to fight or not, he’s definitely going to blow his high. “Stone Soldiers”, as he shouts this to alert syn of a battle that is about to happen, five samurai like stone soldiers rise from the ground. Two of them charge at Syn, standing eight feet tall weighing three hundred pounds. Stone soldier one would run towards Syn’s left side attempting to cut through his midsection with his stone blade as Stone soldier two would come from the right of syn attempting to send his stone blade down on his head attempting to cut him straight down the middle. Isais would then put his hands in his pocket and watch how the new kanetsukage would respond to the attacks. He would remain guarded with one stone soldier(3) in front of him about 3ft, and stone soldier(4) to the right of him and stone soldier(5) to the left. The only exposed area is his back in which he has a plan for in case an attack comes from there.

W/C: 785
Jutsus Used:

Spoiler:

Chakra:
780/810

Weapons Used: 1 kunai... 0 regular kunais remaining.
Back to top Go down
Kanetsukage

Synyster
Synyster

Character sheet
Chakra:
Once Upon A Storm: (Open) Left_bar_bleue415/415Once Upon A Storm: (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (415/415)

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Storm: (Open)   Once Upon A Storm: (Open) EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 4:21 am

Throughout the village, more and more people began to shuffle past as they all took their familiar routes home. Outside the entrance, the Kanetsukage stood taking another drag of his joint before another barrage of wind tuffled his hair a bit. Syn's senses were as clear as his ever-steady mind as he mulled over the beginning works to a journey he would soon embark upon. Through the dissipating crowds however, he could make out a figure sifting through the large heads of people towards his direction. It was only through the corner of his eye that he saw, so thinking nothing of it Syn stood firmly put watching the scenery before him unfold. His thoughts dawned a swarming visage of nostalgia and reflection as he enjoyed the view of his beautiful country. His thoughts however, were quickly interreupted when a voice sounded out in the distance a mere 25ft from his location. It was that man.

Move over, you dumbass! he called before following up that statement by throwing a regular kunai towards Syn’s chest.

The Kanetsukage, joint still in mouth, snapped his head to the side before pivoting off of his left foot and allowing the kunai to flit passed his chest and into the hard wall behind him. It stuck with a dull *thud* before glancing off and hitting the ground with a resounding *clang*. The man began to speak again.

I’m pretty sure you haven’t forgotten who I am already. It seems like everyone from that day has some recollection of that day, as well as memory of the past year that we gained. If that is the case for you then let me be clear. I know you’re the Kanetsukage, and I do not approve of a scavenger like you! Because of you and every other scum bag that butted into my battle, the beast is still out there and it’s only a matter of time until it gets bored of us, and turn all the hidden villages into ruble. I hope you enjoyed the power that you’ve weaseled your way into because today it’s over!

While listening to the figure speak, Syn's eyes were steadily focused. This was when the man's appearance came into to place. Clad in all black, he had an unnatural tuft of somewhat-dark blue hair. Immediately afterwords, the darkly-garbed figure made motions towards handseals before he exclaimed, "Stone Soldiers!"

Rising from the very ground the two men squared off upon, 5 samurai-like stone statues erupted. They were all monstrous in form, standing at a height of eight feet coupled with a weight of 300 pounds. The first two immediately set upon the Kanetsukage. The first one closed the distance and then two his left, attacked through the use of a hard strike towards his mid section while the other flanked his right and attempted to cleave him in two from the top of his head.

Syn smirked.

Within the blink of an eye he had dropped his stance. Closing his right hand around Purgatory's handle, Syn yanked the blade from its sheath and then through the use of a footwork born of a closely-perfected battle sense, Syn spun forward in a cyclonic dash. Before the slowly-moving soldiers could close enough distance with their respective attacks, Syn's blade whipped around, cleaving off the right leg of the soldier to his right and the left of the other within the first revolution. The second revolution came after he heightened his stance to about midway, back to back with the soldiers, and then cleaved through both midsections while pivoting along his left foot again only to stop directly facing his attacker a now 20 ft away. The soldiers fell to the ground with a large crash.

Syn removed the joint from his mouth as the quick motion had caused its ember to flit out. Speaking firmly to the man in front of him, the Kanetsukage said,"While it is true I remember your face from that night, I in fact have no recollection of the year we lost and are as confused as you. However, I will not tolerate your insulting tongue, I came looking for a mysterious force and left attempting to defend against it. Tell me why you are really here so that I may lay a judgement of my own in return." With these words, Syn's muscled tensed and then relaxed as he used all of his senses to intercept any sudden movements all the while he kept his eyes locked onto the mysterious figure and his three guardians.

Word Count ~ 643
Chakra ~ 415/415
Back to top Go down
Genin

Shinro
Shinro
Male Posts : 44
Ryo : 4500

Character sheet
Chakra:
Once Upon A Storm: (Open) Left_bar_bleue100/100Once Upon A Storm: (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Storm: (Open)   Once Upon A Storm: (Open) EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 9:14 am

The morning sun glinted through as a cool breeze pulled on the ever present storm clouds above. Yawning Shinro stepped from his home, smiling as the commons of the village hustled and bustled about their day. However today was not a normal day for the young ninja. Today was the anniversary of his parents death. On this day four years ago his parents and older brother had been slaughtered by rouge nin for reasons still unknown to him. However this did not bring the smile from his face. He had learned over these few years that the past was to be learned from, not dwelt on. And so he walked on, the tombs of Valhalla his destination. At his leisurely pace he was able to watch the citizens as they flitted about. Children played in the streets, kicking balls or running joyous in their innocence. Man and women alike walking and running, going about their days to earn money or keep track of their young ones. Another smile cracked Shinro's lips, his memories falling back on the days he and his brother would play in the yard under the caring and watchful eye of their mother.

It didn't take long for the boy to reach the gates of Valhalla, stretching far above him, protectors of those fallen. He stopped for a moment to give a mental thanks to those steadfast walls. 'My family lies safe here thanks to you' with a swift bow he was again on his track to the tombs. The atmosphere had changed. Unlike the living district, this place had an air of uniformity to it. People moved at a quickened pace, keeping to themselves as their business took the to and fro. This way of being always upset him. To him it felt as thou life itself had become a job and no one was willing to enjoy their journey to death. He knew this wasn't the case but it was still how he felt. At least until a shout broke through the mutterings and commotion of work.

"Move over, you dumbass!" This shout brought his attention ahead of him. His eyes found the source of the shout just as a shiny glint flew from the vocalists hand, the target stopping Shinro in his steps from surprise. The target was someone he had once encountered in an odd way. Vaguely his mind flashed back to a bar then foreword to the training grounds, his eyes seeking the man's back as the memories stirred under the surface. With a spin the target whirled his cloak billowing with the motion and the kuni hit the wall falling to the ground. But it was not the kuni that the boys eyes fell upon. As the man had dodged the weapon on his back became visible for just a moment. In that moment the sword seemed to leave an echo of an image. This was why Shinro had remembered the man. This weapon had etched itself in his memories. This weapon also told of the owners name and title. The Kanetsukage, Synyster Kenshou.

Again the attacker spoke, pulling him from his blade induced hypnosis. Tho he didn't pay much attention to the words. Instead he focused on the strangers movements. Even as the novice he was, Shinro could still make out the movements that lead to hand signs, these very movements having been drilled into him in the academy. Without warning five large masses rose from the ground forming into humanistic shapes. Three of these stone soldiers moved to defend their master, while the other two moved to attack the Kage. Instinct drew Shinro's own hands to form hand signs. However before he could finish the Kanetsukage drew his sword from its sheath and quickly dispatched his attackers. He spoke to the man in a stern voice, Shinro too shocked to fully hear them. Those movements had been fast. Too fast for the boy to track. The stone masses and the Kage's return actions had caused most people to to flee from the area leaving Shinro and the two men alone on the street. He stood about 20ft from the Kage making it about 40ft from the unknown party.

Legend:
Stats:
Back to top Go down
Kouri Ten'nou

Isais
Isais

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Storm: (Open)   Once Upon A Storm: (Open) EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 6:09 pm

Evening The Score

Isais stood watching the reaction of the new kanetsukage. He was impressed by the speed and prowess of this kage. His overall skill was much more impressive than Cornelia’s and the way he would wield that katana gave his main skill away.  Isais would wonder, why that katana was wrapped up on his back. It didn’t look all that special to him. But with that sword he was able to cut down these hard bodied solders. Isais found himself feeling lucky that he didn’t go with what he would usually do, which is hide himself within one of those incoming soldiers, because otherwise he would have been sliced up into pieces.  Isais stood there listening to Synyster’s words and then would think to himself, ‘It’s been a long while since I’ve fought a Kenjutsu user of this caliber. ‘Ei, would interrupt the thought process, ‘I think we should try and bring peace, we still represent Hyougagakure as far as they know, and any crazy decisions will affect the neutrality between the two countries.’ Isais would rest his hands inside the pockets of his ninja tools kit as he communicates with Ei, ‘He said he will place his judgement on me, well let us see how great his wrath is’, Isais would state as he answers Synyster’s question about his reason for being here. “I’m here to even the score!” Isais would exclaim as he would pull his hands out of his pockets and rub the back of the right soldier(4) and left soldier(5), attaching something to them.  He would then slip an orange ball in the hand of the third stone soldier and then the three of them would charge off towards synyster again. Isais would then place his hands over his necklace and activate its ability, pulling out five black wooden crosses. The soldier would get within range .Once they’re in range, they would attempt different types of moves.  While they were in motion Isais would throw three of these black crosses, one was supposed to land three feet in front of Synyster and two were meant to land three feet to the left and right of Synyster.

Once the crosses were in place, Isais would cover his eyes and ears and activate the fake paper bombs on the backs of stone soldier four and five. Stone soldier four at the time is going for a double leg take down which entails bending his back knee and taking off with his lead leg to dash his body forward towards synyster’s legs in order to lift him off the ground, while Stone soldier number 5 would leap off the ground attempting to grab Synyster;s head who would be on the fourth stone soldier’s shoulders, if the fourth soldier’s attempt was successful. While in midair if the stone soldier can successfully grab synyster’s head he would flip forward while the fourth would send his momentum and body the same direction (in order to not snap synyster’s neck) and land a running spine buster. The combination would result in the fourth doing a running spine buster while the fifth does a spinning neck breaker, if all attempts where successful. Although dodging or reversing is possible the chances of dodging the combinations would lessen due to the effects of the fake paper bombs, which would blind and disorient synyster, the moment the soldiers would get 9 ft and 20 meters from him.

If Synyster choses to stand his ground the effects of the black crosses would come into play and cause him and the stone soldiers to dead drop 30 ft two seconds after the crosses had hit there mark. That would be enough time for soldier four to lift synyster off the ground delaying the effects of the crosses, if successful. But once Synysters body would hit the ground the effects would take place causing the two stone soldiers and synyster to go right through the thin layer of soil that would provide no resistance, making the impact as if the running spine buster and the spinning neck breaker was done from 30ft in the air.

If this entire motion succeeds Synyster would find himself in a lot of pain having a 300 pound stone soldier slamming him and shattering on top of his chest from 30 ft, while the back of his head slamming against the body of a stone soldier from 30 ft in the air with enough force to shatter its stone body.  But for a final touch, stone solider number three would then go for a five star frog splash from the top of the pit down 30 ft attempting to land on synyster’s chest and breaking.  Wither the landing was successful or not the orange ball would activate and the pit would be covered in pitch black smoke, making it hard to see the exit of the pit. This is in order to keep synyster from exiting the pit, if he were to ever be in there.

Finally, Isais would make a hand gesture and out of thin air, five serpentine heads would rise from the ground surrounding him. “Liquid Hydra!” Isais did not notice that a genin had wondered into the field, but he would keep caution, not knowing what Synyster may have done to avoid this, or what he has in stored for him.

873 WC

New Jutsus Used:
Spoiler:

Finished Jutsus: Stone Soldiers

Weapons used In Post:

Spoiler:

Chakra:

720/810
Back to top Go down
Kanetsukage

Synyster
Synyster

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Storm: (Open)   Once Upon A Storm: (Open) EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 1:32 am

After speaking to the blue-haired figure the Kanetsukage noticed that out of the small corner of his eye, he could just hardly make out the shape of someone standing a good 20 ft from his location. Instead of turning to fully check however, he simply noted it and awaited a response from the man.

If the figure in the distance was an enemy he would've attacked by now, so for now I'll keep my main focus here, he thought.

Syn held the man's gaze all the while formulating a string of different strategies and scenarios until his thoughts were broken by the man's voice in an answer to his demand. The Kanetsukage noted the Hyougagakure ninja's hands concealed within the confines of his attire.

"I’m here to even the score!", the still unidentified figure pronounced loudly.

Once those words were uttered, Syn's focus shifted towards a more battle state of mind as he knew the obviously delusional man was not to be dissuaded. Upon that shift, the Kanetsukage's eyes flitted back and forth between each one of his would-be attackers; quickly yet meticulously scanning each one. His eyes had changed from their normal brown hue to that of a deep green, announcing the activation of his doujutsu's Telescopic setting. His range of vision thus surpassed the normal scope as he could see well ahead 250 ft of himself, giving him an even keener eye in order to discover just what his attacker could be plotting in turn.

Syn could see the Hyougagakure ninja pull his hands out from his clothing with something unrecognizable just barely visible inside of them. He then made gestures as if he was putting whatever he had taken out of his pockets behind the golems both to his left and right. Whatever the darkly-garbed figured had ended up giving the one directly to his twelve was indiscernible due to the Kanetsukage's position. Upon grasping the final object from the mysterious man, the golems began their full frontal assault. Syn, no less aware of the potential harm any unknown variable could possess, then activated the simultaneous release of both his Telescopic and Microscopic doujutsu settings.

The tell-tale signs of the activation were when the green hue of his left eye would then turn blood red whilst red markings climbed from the Kanetsukage's left eye, down his cheek, and then across the bridge of his nose. Syn was thus able to see on a whole other plain. So in tune was his clan's vision that he could make out the microscopic particles in the air and all around. People were easier to make out as well as the life forms with beating hearts were indentified in all red and those without were all white.

The moment the golems were on the move, so was Syn. With his blade tightly in hand, Syn was extremely agile on his feet while his clan techniques gave him an extreme boost in optical awareness that would come in handy in a large variety of situations. Behind the slowly-moving soldiers, Syn could see what looked as if the mysterious shinobi had multiplied his beaded necklace five-fold. The man then through 3 of the 5 duplicate necklaces in a three-pronged formation around the Kanetsukage; a formation he knew full well was the calling card of more than enough annoying barriers. Still in motion, Syn let go of the handle of his blade, grabbing it by its 3-foot chain before it could hit the ground and hinder his forward momentum, he then quickly sliced through each of the 3 projectiles before they could stake themselves in the ground through the use of one carefully-timed strike. The quickly-moving vibrations of his prized blade however made it look as if multiple strikes were made instead of the one as an assortment of afterimages quickly followed. He then immediately regrasped his prized blade's handle just as he looked up to see the mysterious figure attempting to cover both his eyes and ears.

Eyes widening for a second, Syn knew the only smart option was to do the same and as he continued his dash, his hands shot up to cover both of his ears. The Kanetsukage could make out an assortment of bright lights going off behind the two closest soldiers just before he pivoted off of his lead foot, turning his back towards his still-distanced attackers. Approximately one second passed before a bright light erupted as well a deafening sound from the two bombs strapped to the backs of the enormous rock creatures. 

Smart man. They're closing in about 10 meters or so now, Syn thought to himself.

Pivoting quickly upon the fading of the light, the Kanetsukage jumped straight up. Knees tucked into his chest, Syn jumped directly over the crouched soldier heading for the double leg take down, keeping his eyes on the follow up attack. As the first stone soldier missed and fell to the ground, the second attempted to remain true to its original plan and attempted to grab Syn by the face. With a quick upwards strike the golem's outstretched arm went flying off. Again the vibrating of his blade caused the one strike to look like many as another variety of afterimages played themselves out. Syn then rested his foot on the soldier's head before back flipping off and slicing it off on the way down, sending another to the head of the other bulky stone soldier still on the ground floor.

The Kanetsukage's head snapped upwards as his eyes narrowed and he ripped his blade from the head of the fourth downed soldier just as the head and body of the other crashed separately next to him. The final golem to be destroyed bounded towards the kage and as it got close, Synyster kicked off of his lead foot with a brilliant burst of speed. His right hand gripped tightly around the handle, Syn wielded Purgatory with all the skill and grace of a master of his art. The vibrating blade produced a number of afterimages following the quick and clean strike directly through the soldier's midsection as its owner, the kage, straightened up; all of a sudden engulfed in a thick black smoke. The golem's fall made a large *crash* as its pieces hit the ground.

"This will never work on me, sorry to disappoint but I can see just fine," Syn taunted from the confines of the smoke.

His doujutsu gave him the edge he needed whenever it came to concealed fighting. Shortly afterwords, Syn could hear the man call out,"Liquid Hydra!" At his beckon, 5 immensely large serpentine creatures rose from the ground. About 15 meters tall and 5 meters wide, each one was of a massive stature in itself. The Kanetsukage could see perfectly outside the smoke as the particles played themselves across his optics. In a flurry of handseals, however, the kage had a counter already in mind. Disappearing beneath the ground, when the smoke would dissipate all that could be seen were the unmoving pieces of the downed golems. Syn, on the other hand, had other plans in mind as he concealed his movements underground.

Word Count ~ 1185
Chakra ~ 405/415

Jutsu Used:
Back to top Go down
Genin

Shinro
Shinro

Character sheet
Chakra:
Once Upon A Storm: (Open) Left_bar_bleue100/100Once Upon A Storm: (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Storm: (Open)   Once Upon A Storm: (Open) EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 9:54 pm

Shinro balled his fists. He wanted to be of use to the kage, but the two combatants before him stood far above his league. He had sifted through every jutsu he knew and still could not figure how he could be of help. 'I have to do something! I'm a ninja of the hidden storm village and my kage is in trouble' Steeling his resolve, Shinro pushed all thought of weakness to the side. Now was the time to fight, and no time for worry.

"Im here to even the score" The attacker didn't even take a breath before his hand flew from his pockets to the backs of his golems. Shinro didn't know what to make of this but he knew things where about to really get going. Without a word the golems began their assault. The stranger also began doing something Shinro couldn't quite make out. He had placed his hand on something around his neck and shortly after threw three black objects. This did not seem to dissuade the kage tho, for as soon as the golems began to move so did he. They rushed at one another the kage seemingly dropping his sword only for it to react on its own. It took a moment for the boy to realize that the sword had not been dropped, but the kage had let go of the handle to take hold of a chain. He then used this chain to swipe at the three black objects the stranger had thrown. Three swift strikes from what he could tell.

Another peculiar thing happened then. Both the attacker and the kage covered their ears. This seemed odd to Shinro, but it didn't take long for his unasked question to be answered. The kage had pivoted around turning from his targets moments before a brilliant white light flashed from behind two of the three soldiers. Quickly Shinro brought his arms up in front of his face, turning his head from the source. Tho helping to keep from being blinded, it did nothing for the absurdly loud noise that emanated from the blast. The noise shook him causing a ringing in his ears slightly throwing of his balance.

When he took his arms down he found that the kage had already dispatched two of the 3 stone men, his sword still buried in the head of one. Suddenly he darted foreword aiming a strike at the final stone solider, only to become shrouded in smoke. Shinro worried for a moment that something may have happened to the kagae. His worries faded when the kage spoke, his voice seemed amused to Shinro. "This will never work on me, sorry to disappoint but I can see just fine" Shinro felt his spirit rise with this. The kage was amazing in battle. Never faltering and always focused.

'I guess its time for me to get involved' He thought to himself. Quickly He flashed through some hand signs and with a dull poof a clone appeared. Looking at the clone he smiled and the clone returned it. The clone flew through yet another set of hand signs and suddenly looked just like the kage. With a nod the clone rushed directly through the cloud. Shinro didn't want the possibility of the kage getting surprised by watching himself run past and attack. It only made sens to have the clone take that danger. Clone Shinro/kage pushed out of the other side of the smoke heading directly at the stranger only to find him surrounded by what looked like five water hydras. This surprise made him falter and in his distraction he came to a full stop a mere 2 feet from the monstrous barrier. Meanwhile the real Shinro had stood waiting for the results of his deceptive tactics.

Word Count: 625
Jutsu Used:
Chakra: 100/100
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kouri Ten'nou

Isais
Isais

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Storm: (Open)   Once Upon A Storm: (Open) EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 4:46 pm

Testing The Waters

Isais observed the kages movements in detail. He was truly impressed by the skill and battle prowess of the new kanetsukage. After watching him effortlessly dismantle the stone soldiers and a series of well thought out attacks; it was clear that within the year that has passed a lot has changed. The petty rebel leader that Isais wouldn’t have thought twice about, is now at a dangerous level.  Despite the threat Synyster poses, Isais found amusement in his skill. Isais watched him carefully and skillfully avoid everything that was thrown at him. It wasn’t long after that the black smoke would cover the area as Isais had intended.  It was then, Isais would find out that such screens won’t work on his opponent.  Apparently the opponent’s doujutsu can heighten his vision in a way to see through the screen. Isais didn’t try to take much time to ponder on it, he would raise his hydras making them stand tall and casting a huge shadow around Isais.  As the smoke cleared up Isais would notice the kage, running at him full speed.  Isais would stiffen his index and middle finger, then would slide his right leg back, pulling back his right arm with the stiffen fingers, keeping them close to the right of his chest. The dragging of his foot made the rubber bottoms of his right shoe become a bit muddy. He would have his left hand out in front of him in a knife hand position as if he was in his fighting stance. A layer of dark blue chakra could be seen coming off of Isais’ skin. In this state, Isais movements are much quicker.  A total increase of 1.5, would be more than enough to see Synyster’s swift and fluid attacks, but as the kage came within range of the Hydras, it seemed as if he just froze there staring at the massive creatures. Isais became very confused at that moment.  ‘Why’d he stop?’ Isais would ask as Ei responded, ‘Wait for it.’

Isais would through one of his two remaining black crosses at the clone in front of him thinking that it was Synyster.  He just stood there waiting for something he had planned to take place so that he can utilize the hydras to their fullest capability, but for some reason nothing seems to be happening, yet.  Isais kept his fighting stance, remaining confident as if no one can get through his barrier of raging hydras.  Isais wondered if what he thought was Synyster would avoid the black crosses the same way. " If you plan to lose this battle, at least go out in style."

WC: 419

Abilities:

Spoiler:

Chakra:

690/810

Jutsus in Play:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kanetsukage

Synyster
Synyster

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Storm: (Open)   Once Upon A Storm: (Open) EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 3:30 am

Synyster, underground as he was, could still make out the words spoken above with his keen hearing. He had already come up with a strategic offensive of his own and resheathing Purgatory onto his back, he was soon to set it into motion. Moments before the clone Kanetsukage began his run in order to deceive the foreign ninja, the real one underground began a quick stream of hand seals. That is when the man spoke once more.

"If you plan to lose this battle at least go out in style," the shinobi taunted.

At the same moment that the man had finished speaking, Syn had finished his hand seals. Suddenly following, the ground underneath the man would start to sink in, turning into a river of mud. If successful, this river would start under the Kanetsukage's opponent's feet and then spread outward an approximate 3 meters in every direction rendering him as the epicenter and leaving him stuck within the sticky substance. Immediately following the jutsu, Syn clapped his hands together; both of his palms reaching a degree of temperature so hot the electrons around the area began to ionize. Molding the shape with his chakra manipulation, the kage pulled his hands apart only to reveal a 6 ft in length blue, crackling, spear made of pure plasma. Burning hot, this weapon could pierce through iron like butter. The spear more resembled a trident as its three-pronged head crackled with intensity.

Upon materializing the object, the Kanetsukage took hold of the spear, still under the ground below. He then bent his knees as he crouched low, clutching the spear in his right hand with his left outstretched so as to signal a clear and straight path. His eyes narrowed for a split second before he kicked off of the ground with a tremendous burst of speed. Thrusting forward with the spear, Synyster easily sifted through the earth as he blasted upwards towards the Hyougagakure ninja. If the kage's earlier trap had worked, it would mean that the man, otherwise trapped in the sticky mud would have his mid section impaled. If the man had somehow been able to dodge, however, the kage would thus shoot up an approximate 10 ft in the air, scanning his surroundings, he would throw the spear with much strength towards the new position of his attacker. Synyster remained increasingly aware of the Hydra as he continued on with his strategy, plummeting from his airborne position back to the ground below still scanning for any signs of deceit. 

Word Count ~ 412
Chakra ~ 385/415

Jutsu Used:

Cooldown:
Back to top Go down
Genin

Shinro
Shinro

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Storm: (Open)   Once Upon A Storm: (Open) EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 3:07 am

Shinro clone stood watching the man before him. A strange blue colored chakra seemed to hug the surface of his body. Without warning the man threw a cross, similar to the ones he had thrown at the kage. Without thinking the clone jumped to the side narrowly avoiding being canceled by the physical impact. This wasn't the plan. The plan had been for the clone to act as much like the kage as possible, however he knew he was in no way capable of mimicking those movements. Now he had chosen to simple keep the intruders attention on him as much as possible.

Meanwhile the real shinro had moved from his position behind the now fading cloud of smoke. He was intent on the strange man not knowing of his presence until the time was right. With this in mind he had taken cover behind one of the statues in the area. Oddly enough this statue had been right next to where the strange man had initiated his attack on the kage. After having settled into a spot where he could continue to watch the arena Shinro's had a brilliant idea. Quickly he examined the battlefield looking for a place closer to his target to hide while he prepared. Unfortunately for him he saw nothing that would work for his means. Suddenly the ground under the intruder seemed to slicken into a sort of mud. What this meant shinro had no idea. Another thing he noted was that the kage was nowhere to be seen.

Chakra: 100/100
Word Count: 249
Cool Downs:
Back to top Go down
Kouri Ten'nou

Isais
Isais

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Storm: (Open)   Once Upon A Storm: (Open) EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 1:39 pm

Unforeseen

Isais had thrown one of his two  black crosses at the image of syn that stood before him and his massive hydras. As expected the figure would dodge the incoming projectile by moving  to the side. Although this was an effective maneuver; the clone does not compose of any substance  or mass. So when the cross missed the clone and hit the ground near it; the clone remained  standing.  This reveal took Isais a moment to realize that  if that was a real then that person would  have fell into a deep pit  due to the abilities of the black cross . When Isais caught on it was a bit too late , his eyes flew open and his attention was instantly  redirected towards the ground below him that would convert itself into a river of mud.  Due to the low fighting stance which had assumed prior, more of his body would get caught in the mud trap which would render him immobile. "Sh*t", was the only thought that could cross the mind of both Ei and Isais in this pressing moment.  At this time the real synyster is underground planning his follow up attack. Isais was left with only a few options to get out of this mess, but before he could  even review his options something remarkable would happen.

Pure luck as some might call it, as the final black cross that Isais  held in his hand would activate and presume its affects. Within an instant a mass quantity  of earth and soil exceeding the range of the mud trap would be absorbed by the abilities  of the black cross ; the moment that it made contact with the ground. Before he knew  it Isais was now standing normally on thin layers of soil. His clothes were completely muddy now as his heart starts pounding and he struggles to collect his thoughts. Isais attempts to assest the situation. Meanwhile synyster had just completed his final technique . Synyster would then push off with great force attempting to pierce Isais’ midsection  with his offensive strike.  Isais was  still not completely sure whats going on but would catch a glimpse of the three prong lightning  spear 's tip right before bursting from the ground.

The attack at hand brought forth an urgency to counter the best way possible.  Out of the ground within the perimeters  of Isais’s  safe zone the trident  of lightning came bursting out of the ground. With  Isais’s  increased speed and heightened analytical skills; he was able to come up with his best counter which involved a simple motion of dropping himself onto his back. The spear coming upward and aimed at his midsection would miss completely  and fly passed him  as his back hits flat on the thin layer of soil.  This would normally be a vulnerable  position  for him but to his favor attached to the trident was the kanetsukage  who would be up in the air assessing the environment. What the attacker did not account for is that he also walked right into Isais’s  trap.  Once he came in range with the attack he also entered the safe zone that Isais had made and rigged with the suiton shadow technique. As the kanetsukage  went into the air his entire upper body and then the rest of his lower body would be completely  engulfed in a thick coat of water as the technique  itself would entail.  The only way that this technique  at this point could've been avoided is if the attacker was never synyster to begin with. But since the attacker was the real one the attack would be a success. From his back Isais  would notice a large body of water holding an electrical trident  in the air. He would then convert his hydras into ice form causing everything in radius to freeze. A small spectacle would could be seen as synyster  and the body of water that consumes him would turn into a block of ice and freeze in mid air.

Unless the opponent had an undercover plan the following would happen and as Isais lays there on the ground ; his blue hair muddied up and scattered on the ground. He would look up and watch as the ice hydras would grab hold of the ice prison that synyster is in and lower it to the ground. The moment it made contact with the ground the thin layer of soil that they're on would give way. The ice prison would be continuously lowered by the hydras, while Isais free falls to the bottom. As he descends its as if time had stop and he had been taken back to the many memories that he shared with the women that were close to him.

Flash Back...

The scene is sunset in Hyougagakure, young Isais of age nine could be seen along side a blue haired woman in her thirty's. The two are washing clothes using nothing but hot water, pots and powdered soap.

Isais: Mom..is Detsuji going to be a shinobi like dad? * Isais would look at his mom and the worry that came upon her face*

Mom: Yes baby..

Isais: * becomes worried and gives a few moments before asking another question* Am i going to be a shinobi too?

Mom: *takes a pause in cleaning the clothes and looks at Isais* You scared?

Isais: *keeps his eyes down as gets into his thoughts* Today, I heard master Iris talking to Detsuji about a team of 20 shinobi that died after winning a mission. Master Iris said that only one shinobi killed them all and they were all bigger than Detsuji and i bet smarter too. How can we beat that? I ..I dont want Detsuji to die, or dad, or you, or me. My friend Jake said that he gets to be a shoe maker. It's not fair...im

Mom: Scared? * she would chuckle with her eyes closed. she would ruffle up his hair and begin speaking* aww bubble gum. Its okay to be afraid. I'll tell you a secret, Detsuji is scared to, so is your dad, AND ME! Definitely me, i think im even more scared than all of you combined!

Isais: you are? but mom you're the strongest person i know! *Isais starts to chuckle at a memory* It's funny! Dad tries so hard but you beat him like every time.

Mom: Yea but I'm....special..like you're special. Being a ninja runs deep in our blood, but even then your momma gets soo scared, but you know what bubble gum? Its okay to be scared, the trick is to not let it stop you from doing what you need to do. That's when fear becomes Courage. And a person thats strong enough to beat fear. I'd say thats the one thats really dangerous. Don't you agree?

Isais: *bursts up onto his feet spilling over the pot of hot water that rested on his lap. His mother would jump at the sudden outburst  and giggle at the determined look on isais face* I am Scared! *he would ball his fist* I am really scared!! But I will keep training, and I will keep fighting. I will....

As Isais comes through and slowly start to come back into reality, his voice in his day dream matures as images of the ones he lost runs through his heart.

Overcome
Isais has a vision of  when he was younger. he was playing with his brother and  the toy Manta Ray that his brother gave him.

The scene would change into a funeral where the entire academy , his mom and dad, gathered together to pay respects to his brother, Detsuji.

The next scene the front door is open and his mother and father stand their geared up for battle. They look back at him and his mother mouths a few words
"It'll be ok, bubble gum"

The scene then changes to Isais living in a house alone with nothing but his toys.

This segways to his loved one sonya lays bleeding in his hands after an ambush by enemy ninja. To laughing with Cornelia and Xavier in a bar, To Cornelia's funeral, to Xavier bleeding helplessly on the battle field against the nine tailed creature.

All this racing through his mind until he finally had enough. Tucking his knees to his chest last minute to back flip into a low but smooth landing. The ice prison is lowered before him and his eyes are dead focused on his opponent. Isais walks slowly towards the ice prison.  Ei would speak out, "Isais don't, its no longer necessary the mission is lost. That clone wasn't conjured by him, someone else is here and with all the noise we've attracted alot of attention. We need to get out of here before we are captured or worst, we have a full scale battle". Isais would ignore and bring his right hand up to synyster's head level. "I could do it you know. If i did , what would it change? I dont regret the things I've said but maybe i would've done the same. Maybe I already have. If i kill you i dont have to worry about you doing anything stupid to take a life, but after seeing what you can do today and how i lucked out by having the right things at the right time it taught me something. Everything I've done up to this point has been out of fear. Ive been angry and afraid my whole life. Are you lost and afraid now that everything you've built up to this point can be taken away? Shinobi are taught to be like machines and feel nothing because those feelings make you weak. Truth be told my mother had it right all along. Being scared can make you weak, but shutting out your emotions make you weaker. Its okay to feel afraid. But you become strong when you overcome it!"

Isais would quickly pull out another smoke bomb and activate it to hide his whereabouts again. He knows full well that synyster could still see him perfectly as he continues his speech. " I'm overcoming my fear, but if you get in my way again ill kill you". Isais would cancel his hydras and take off into the trees, flipping a coin and disappearing into the wilderness

Jutsus used:

Spoiler:

WC:1829

685/810

[/Exit]

(If there are no rebuttals this is  my final post for this topic. Please read up if you have any questions about what happened in the battle scene, such as traps triggered ect. Feel free to ask me questions if theyre something that you still dont understand)

Last edited by Isais on Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:42 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kouri Ten'nou

Isais
Isais

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Storm: (Open)   Once Upon A Storm: (Open) EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 4:28 am

This topic has been bumped you may now post
Back to top Go down
Kanetsukage

Synyster
Synyster

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Storm: (Open)   Once Upon A Storm: (Open) EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 8:03 am

Missing his initial strike with the trident in his right hand, Syn flew up 10 ft into the air as planned. He could see his opponent with his back on the ground, covered in mud. For a split second, the Kantetsukage wondered how he had escaped if he obviously had shown signs of falling into the kage's earlier trap. That revelation was quickly discovered, however, as Synyster could make out one of the last of those annoying crosses from earlier. Up in the air, the Kanetsukage thought to himself.

Crafty bastard he is.

Within that same moment that the thought crossed his mind, something unexpected happened as Synyster's upper half was immediately covered in a thick water barrier as his lower half was subsequently subdued as well. Due to the high concentration of heat in his right hand however, the barrier began to steam as the vapor began to pour into the already-humid surrounding air. Not long after this, his opponent also froze the barrier for increased measure. The barrier from the inside began to melt little by little, though not nearly enough to fully escape it simply afforded the Kanetsukage the most minute of wiggle room. 

Goodness, if there's one thing I hate it's these cheap barriers. 

The Hydra on either side of the kage then took hold of the icy containment cell and began to lower him towards his opponent. Syn's eyes were locked onto him the entire time and although strategies played all throughout his mind, he allowed himself to be lowered still out of curiosity. Once the containment cell hit the thin layer of surface earth, the ground immediately gave way as the Kanetsukage was even still lowered into the earthy tomb by way of his opponent's loyal Hydra. His opponent free fell the 10 meters below, flipped, and then landed softly, now face to face with Syn. He then spoke.

"I could do it you know. If i did , what would it change? I don't regret the things I've said but maybe i would've done the same. Maybe I already have. If i kill you i don't have to worry about you doing anything stupid to take a life, but after seeing what you can do today and how i lucked out by having the right things at the right time it taught me something. Everything I've done up to this point has been out of fear. Ive been angry and afraid my whole life. Are you lost and afraid now that everything you've built up to this point can be taken away? Shinobi are taught to be like machines and feel nothing because those feelings make you weak. Truth be told my mother had it right all along. Being scared can make you weak, but shutting out your emotions make you weaker. Its okay to feel afraid. But you become strong when you overcome it!"

After his speech, Synyster's opponent then pulled out another smoke bomb and activated it to hide his whereabouts again despite knowing of the Boufuugakure kage's Doujutsu.

"I'm overcoming my fear, but if you get in my way again ill kill you", the Hyougagakure ninja said. 

Despite listening to his entire speech in somewhat-earnest, at the last remark the kage then half-way smirked.

"Kill? ... Me? ...", the kage responded,"Do you know who I am? I am the reaper of Boufuugakure... Death fears me!

With these words, the Kanetsukage's spear sped from his right hand, crushing the icy shell to his 12' and speeding towards the Hyougagakure ninja. What it hit, however was nothing but soil as his opponent had sped off and away to the trees. The Hydra around Syn dissipated signaling the end of the jutsu and walking forward a few feet, Syn crouched over and picked up what seemed to be a coin his attacker had dropped. Standing up straight, the Kanetsukage allowed his spear to dissipate into the energies of the world before jumping straight out of the ditch and landing softly on the ground above. He stopped to light a joint before he made out the figure of someone familiar to him.

That kid! I wonder what he's doing here. 

Syn took a long drag of his joint before exhaling a large cloud of smoke. He stood a mere 5 feet from the large ditch in the ground and simply looked at the kid, wondering if he would speak up after being spotted.

Word Count: 606
Chakra: 360/415

Jutsu Used:
Back to top Go down
Genin

Shinro
Shinro

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Storm: (Open)   Once Upon A Storm: (Open) EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 3:45 pm

Shinro sat crouched, watching as a confusing scene unfolded before him. The stranger ,who had seemed oddly startled for a moment, quickly became enveloped in a mud like substance. However shortly after this the mud gave way to what looked like silt or maybe top soil, tho shinro had no idea how this had happened. Suddenly a bright blue light pierced through the ground aiming at the intrudes abdomen. Quickly following this was the kage. Shinro smirked from his place of hiding, but that smirk was soon erased. The kage's spear like object missed its target as the strange man arched himself down, landing on his back. The kage ,now airborne, looked toward the strange man only to become enveloped in water. Shinro watched as the water around the Kanetsukage's hand turned to steam and rose to the surface of the water before dissipating into the air, but before more then a few wisps of steam had escaped the water bubble turned into a prison of ice. Shinro had only managed to barley rise to his feet before the hydras summoned by the intruder also turned to ice and rose to meet the caged kage. Fear gripped shinro, freezing him in place as if in a cage of his own. He could do no more then watch helplessly as the hydras pulled the kage down from the sky and onto the soil. However, the soil seemed to give way at the weight of the ice and both Synyster and the intruder fell from the boys view. Eyes wide he ran to the edge of the deep chasm before him. From this far he could make out a voice, but what was said became lost in the distance and rumbling of thunder. From his place above he could see the kage, trapped in ice, and the strange man. Tho Shinro couldn't figure out why the man just stood and talked. Before he got the chance to come up with a reason ,or even react to the situation, a cloud of smoke filled the hole.

Shinro sat confused ,eyes wide in an attempt to not miss a single detail. Suddenly someone jumped from the hole and disappeared faster then shinros eyes could follow. Not long after that another person lept from the hole landing about 5 feet from the edge, and only about 4 from the kage look alike. Quickly Shinro snapped his head to see who had appeared, fully ready to attack if necessary. Fortunately for him the man standing before him was the kage. The sight of two kages not 8 feet from him suddenly reminded him of the clone, and he canceled the jutsu causing the clone to poof from existence. When the kage looked to him shinro dropped his head, shame for hesitating when the kage was in danger filling him to the brim. Slowly he brought his eyes to meet the kage's. He felt as tho he owed the man some sort of explanation for interfering in his fight, so he simply said "You are my kage and i failed to be of any help what so ever. I take what ever punishment you see fit" before letting his eyes once again drop to the ground.

Word Count:
Back to top Go down
Kouri Ten'nou

Isais
Isais

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Storm: (Open)   Once Upon A Storm: (Open) EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 1:28 am

OOC: My character has left the topic. You may continue to rp without me but when youre done ; you both may add up your word counts and my total word counts for additional exp. Its a character building thing im doing on the site for those who help further the story.
Back to top Go down
Kanetsukage

Synyster
Synyster

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Storm: (Open)   Once Upon A Storm: (Open) EmptyFri Nov 13, 2015 9:25 am

College midterms got me busy, but I haven't forgotten about this thread. I'll be posting soon!
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Storm: (Open)   Once Upon A Storm: (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Once Upon A Storm: (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1