Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Shinigami, Kratos [Akatsuki] [Finished]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Genin

Kratos Shinigami
Kratos Shinigami
Male Posts : 164
Ryo : 20800

Character sheet
Chakra:
Shinigami, Kratos [Akatsuki] [Finished] Left_bar_bleue220/220Shinigami, Kratos [Akatsuki] [Finished] Empty_bar_bleue  (220/220)

Shinigami, Kratos [Akatsuki] [Finished] Empty
PostSubject: Shinigami, Kratos [Akatsuki] [Finished]   Shinigami, Kratos [Akatsuki] [Finished] EmptyFri May 06, 2011 2:46 am

Shinigami, Kratos [Akatsuki] [Finished] 691px-Aizen_Hōgyoku

Mirage
Kratos Shinigami has, and wears white clothing. He has stylish hair that goes with it. Shinigami, Kratos also has a hole near his stomach. He wears glasses as a disguise so his opponents won't find out his true identity. Of course, many have been fooled by his appearance. He only does this cause he plans to become a Missing Ninja sooner or later. Shinigami, Kratos also holds a sheaf near his waist. Shinigami, Kratos's height is exactly 186 cm (6'1").

Shinigami, Kratos weights about 74 kg (163 lbs). One of Kratos's favorite lines are "You thought you could destroy me by striking with power? How naive. ...no perhaps we differ in our basic understandings of the word "power". I shall enlighten you. This is what is known as "power".".

Kratos Shinigami's favorite second line is "No one stands on the top of the world. Not you, not me, not even gods. But the unbearable vacancy of the throne in the sky is over. From now on...I will be sitting on it.".

Ninja Application

Personal

First Name: Kratos
Last Name: Shinigami
Alias: I do not have any.
Birthday: 11/3/1994
Sexuality: Straight
Relationships: No.
Affiliation: Akatsuki.
Element: Lighting, Wind & Water
Specialization: Kenijutsu, Ninjutsu & Taijutsu Arts

Personal v2

Personality:

Despite his current villainous status and former position of authority, Kratos is a surprisingly polite, soft-spoken intellectual, often addressing his subordinates by their given names. He rarely shows any sign of alarm or distress and often has entire situations planned out well in advance. Whenever confronted, Kratos is casual and uncaring, attempting to draw out a conversation and make small talk, which often infuriates the one he is talking to.

Shinigami, Kratos also is a very calm person. Kratos won't be worried about anything, weather he is in danger or not. He shows no sign of emotion. Kratos may also have a smirk on his face when his plans succeed. Kratos starts to get a smirk either when the battle is over, or he does it to intimidate his opponent. Which he finds delightful.

Despite Shinigami, Kratos's actions and looks. He still resolves things by violence. He may disguise himself by wearing his glasses, and taking it off after wards. Kratos loves peace, but if he has something he needs to do. Shinigami, Kratos may only change his personality when he transforms into his first state of the Hōgyoku Implantation.

Kratos Shinigami may act ignorant when he's in his first transformation. He may also act a bit cocky, he may laugh a lot, make fun of his opponent, and much more. He only acts this way in that state cause he is so overwhelm with his powerful ability's. Kratos Shinigami is a scientist, so he feels the need to act like this cause all of his tactics are taking effect.

When Kratos is with his comrades. He cooperated with them. Especially with his leader. Kratos Shinigami's Akatsuki leader may give him orders, and Kratos obeys them. If he feels like there is something wrong with his orders. Kratos speaks up without fear.

Kratos Shinigami loves many things. Kratos Shinigami's favorite color is Lime Green, and Light Blue. Kratos Shinigami's favorite foods are Rice & Chicken, Bacon & French fie, and many more kinds of food. Though, Kratos Shinigami does like to use his comrades for his own purposes.

Though that was in the past. Now Kratos Shinigami works together with his comrades. His comrades Akatsuki respect him, which he likes. So he respects them back. Kratos Shinigami also likes that he is a very tall Seven-Teen Year old Man.

Kratos Shinigami also prefers ending battles with a very good pose, that he refers to being cool, and he likes Standing in Heaven. Kratos Shinigami also likes peace.

Dislikes:
Kratos Shinigami dislikes spicy food. He also dislikes uncooked-rotten food. Kratos may usually end up bombing if he chew and swallows on Uncooked-rotten food. He seriously doesn't like this. He also doesn't like the way people may talk to him. Especially if he knows, he can shut them up.

Kratos Shinigami also doesn't like losing. Especially losing something important, like one of his Akatsuki missions and etc. Kratos wants to accomplish his missions, so his comrades can cheer him on for the very next mission.

Motivation:
Kratos Shinigami has a lot of motivations. He has one about his teamates, and one about those who stand in his way. The first one is Defeat those who are in my way. The second is protect those who are precious to me. Of course, nobody's precious to Kratos Shinigami anymore.

Fears:
Kratos Shinigami doesn't fear anything. The reason why he doesn't fear anything is cause Kratos thinks that he is very strong. He thinks that their is no need for him to have fear over anything.

Clan Information

Clan name Hōgyoku

Bloodline Name: Hōgyoku Implantation

Bloodline Ability:
This clan is known as the Hōgyoku Clan. The Hōgyoku is a light orb that can access to many different powers, and transformations. Of course, there will only be exactly one orb of light. Known as the Hōgyoku. The only way to use this is if you have the orb, and if you attach it to your stomach. By using a hole you have in your stomach. Then you make the Hōgyoku go threw your hole, and you absorb it.

After you absorb the Hōgyoku. The power will be all yours. Your appearance may also change, such as having wings. Having markings on your face, and etc. There are four wings, and about 8 - 14 little pieces, and with those pieces. Those are how you can use a Voodoo Doll.

Shinigami, Kratos [Akatsuki] [Finished] 190px-Szayel_Released

Voodoo Doll: By grabbing an opponent with one of his "wings" and then spitting them out, one of the strands of his "wings" becomes engorged and bursts with purple liquid, creating a small doll that has the victim's likeness. Any damage done to the dolls' internal organs, accessed by taking them apart and removing the organs (with no damage to the original), is done to the original, debilitating them from the inside. All the organs have their name written on them in English.

Drawback: Though, their is one huge drawback. In order for this to take effect is if the user spits out the opponent with there wings. Well, it's very easy to cut off the wings. One slash with a sword could most likely cut out a piece. But Black Liquid may appear once you cut out a piece. If the opponent touches that Liquid. There's a 25% chance the opponent may end up getting a poison for 2 turns straight.
Spoiler:

Resurrection: The user can heal scratches, punches, and can recover from death. Only scratches, punches that may cause bleeding, and death can be used. For light damage, I can heal things like scratches. For Medium I can recover contact damage. Such as Punch bruises, and etc. As for Heavenly I can recover my bones, and origins. Including death. If I go to a certain post count, I must say in the post Activation Effect. If I don't that means I
want to go to the next level. Though, their may be a huge drawback.

Drawback: Though, their is one huge drawback. In order for this to take effect. The user must lose at least 10 chakra for Light damage, 30 chakra for Medium damage, and 50 Damage for Heavenly. This move can also only be used TWICE! No more than Twice!

Enhanced Strength: The user has enough strength to destroy steel, and Metal. You must be in your first transformation in order to use this ability.

Mugetsu: With this ability, you are able to to regain 1 more piece of a wing. Which means one of those pieces of 8 - 14. This effect only takes effect for every 5 posts.

Clan History:
No History. Due to me being the only one to use it.

History

History:

Birthed and Branded
Spoiler:

On the Trail of Dreams
Spoiler:

Powered & Fighter
Spoiler:

Tough Exams
Spoiler:

Evil of the Demons
Spoiler:

RP Sample:
Spoiler:

Source: Been here for a while now.

Last edited by Kratos Shinigami on Sat May 21, 2011 3:30 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://nrpgm.rpg-board.net/
Genin

Kamui
Kamui
Male Posts : 889
Ryo : 39300

Character sheet
Chakra:
Shinigami, Kratos [Akatsuki] [Finished] Left_bar_bleue300/300Shinigami, Kratos [Akatsuki] [Finished] Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami, Kratos [Akatsuki] [Finished]   Shinigami, Kratos [Akatsuki] [Finished] EmptyFri May 06, 2011 3:38 pm

Due to this being an S-rank app, it will require more than me to approve of this application. Now i approve of this app due to the reason that I find it satisfactory to me at least but i still do feel its on the borderline on A-rank. Thus, please find someone other than me to approve this. I suggest Takeshi or Hakumei.
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Hakumei Shinkirou
Hakumei Shinkirou
Male Posts : 799
Ryo : 2371000

Character sheet
Chakra:
Shinigami, Kratos [Akatsuki] [Finished] Left_bar_bleue290/290Shinigami, Kratos [Akatsuki] [Finished] Empty_bar_bleue  (290/290)

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami, Kratos [Akatsuki] [Finished]   Shinigami, Kratos [Akatsuki] [Finished] EmptyFri May 06, 2011 6:39 pm

I say give him A rank.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Kratos Shinigami
Kratos Shinigami

Character sheet
Chakra:
Shinigami, Kratos [Akatsuki] [Finished] Left_bar_bleue220/220Shinigami, Kratos [Akatsuki] [Finished] Empty_bar_bleue  (220/220)

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami, Kratos [Akatsuki] [Finished]   Shinigami, Kratos [Akatsuki] [Finished] EmptyFri May 06, 2011 7:35 pm

Hakumei Shinkirou wrote:
I say give him A rank.
Would you two like me to fix anything? I would be willing to do anything to get a S-Rank. But if you guys do not want me to be a S-Rank. I'll take the A rank...
Back to top Go down
Genin

Kratos Shinigami
Kratos Shinigami

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami, Kratos [Akatsuki] [Finished]   Shinigami, Kratos [Akatsuki] [Finished] EmptyFri May 06, 2011 9:20 pm

Actually, never mind. I'll just take the A-Rank. Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic
Male Posts : 5756
Ryo : 12100

Character sheet
Chakra:
Shinigami, Kratos [Akatsuki] [Finished] Left_bar_bleue330/330Shinigami, Kratos [Akatsuki] [Finished] Empty_bar_bleue  (330/330)

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami, Kratos [Akatsuki] [Finished]   Shinigami, Kratos [Akatsuki] [Finished] EmptyFri May 06, 2011 9:42 pm

Character Approved. No mention of clan until its approved
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami, Kratos [Akatsuki] [Finished]   Shinigami, Kratos [Akatsuki] [Finished] Empty

Back to top Go down

Shinigami, Kratos [Akatsuki] [Finished]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1