Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Un-Serpent's Wrath

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Genin

Raleth
Raleth
Male Posts : 923
Ryo : 36700

Character sheet
Chakra:
Un-Serpent's Wrath Left_bar_bleue220/220Un-Serpent's Wrath Empty_bar_bleue  (220/220)

Un-Serpent's Wrath Empty
PostSubject: Un-Serpent's Wrath   Un-Serpent's Wrath EmptySun May 15, 2011 2:51 pm

Weapon Template

Weapon Name: Un-Serpent's Wrath

Weapon Type: Gauntlet

Quantity: 1 Pair

Description: Made of the strongest teeth from the Un-Serpent, this gauntlet has strength that can match Kaguya Bone (I'm guessing this could be like tempered steel with titanium alloy). The gauntlets are freezing cold to the touch, and still has some chakra from the mythical beast (ice chakra). The gauntlets cover the whole forearm, and can expand to Raleth's wolf transformations without breaking. The gauntlets even have claws at the end as well. It would take an two A rank jutsu to break the weapon, except for a katon jutsu. It would take 2 S rank katon jutsu since this has an ice affinty. The best attack to shatter the gauntlets would be an A rank taijutsu skill, ninjutsu would be almost useless since the gauntlets are so close to the holder. The claws are 3 inches long, (but increase as the wolf transformations) and can pierce through any metal that is lower then steel tempered titanium alloy (at full strength). The claws can pierce fully, and if the hand is flattened can slice like a sword, and if stabbed can go through the skin much like a sword.

Un-Serpent Information
https://nrpgm.rpg-board.net/t1028-the-legendary-invasion-the-un-serpents

Abilities: These weapons house the chakra of the Un-Serpent, an S ranked mythical beast that was a master of ice jutsu. These gauntlets can preform ice jutsu (these jutsu will be posted as upgrades and bought as such. For now the gauntlets cannot preform any ice jutsu). The gauntlets have an overall chakra reserve of 100%, the more chakra it has the more powerful the bone is. The gauntlets can preform any rank of jutsu, but the the rank of jutsu will subrtact the chakra reserve. (D is 10%, S is 50%)
Every 20% that is subtracted, the gauntlets go down in strength.
100% - Kaguya Bone: 2 A Rank jutsu (1 S Rank Katon Jutsu) breaks it. Cutting/Strength in description
80% - tempered steel: 2 B Rank jutsu breaks it (1 A rank Katon Jutsu). Can slash, an punch through any metal lower in strength then this. Claws can still go 3 inches deep in the skin if stabbed can still go through human skin much like a sword.
60% - steel: C rank jutsu (1 B rank Katon Jutsu) Breaks it. Can slash and punch through any metal lower in strength then this. Claws can still go 3 inches deep in the skin. If stabbed can go through human skin much like a sword.
40% - Bronze: D Rank jutsu (1 C rank jutsu) Breaks it Cannot slash and punch through any other metals. Claws can still go three inches in, if stabbed can go through human skin much like a sword.
20% - RocK: Can be broken Easily. Can only bruise and punch, and only slash an inch deep.
0% - Human Bone: Unusable
These can regain chakra, 5 per post, but the gauntlets cannot be used when this happens.
**NOTE** The percentage goes down as normal jutsu. If I used, lets say, a D rank Ice jutsu, 10% would go down.

History: After Raleth's epic battle with the Un-Serpent, Raleth decided to remove the front canines of the beast, and fashion them into a useable weapon that he could use.

Raleth's Epic Battle
https://nrpgm.rpg-board.net/t1483-un-serpents-the-destruction-of-ao-phalanx-harbor-mission

Appearance: Un-Serpent's Wrath Parch-Claw-sm

(I was given permission, by Dominic Edrick, to use the chakra system)

Last edited by Raleth on Mon May 16, 2011 1:05 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic
Male Posts : 5756
Ryo : 12100

Character sheet
Chakra:
Un-Serpent's Wrath Left_bar_bleue330/330Un-Serpent's Wrath Empty_bar_bleue  (330/330)

Un-Serpent's Wrath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Un-Serpent's Wrath   Un-Serpent's Wrath EmptySun May 15, 2011 10:25 pm

Please edit it into the percentage, for that is what I used. Also, you should give the cutting power of the claws on this gauntlets at each level, seeing as the gauntlets extend over the fingers. It needs what can break or cut through these gauntlets in terms of jutsu or extremely sharp weapons..
Back to top Go down
Genin

Raleth
Raleth

Character sheet
Chakra:
Un-Serpent's Wrath Left_bar_bleue220/220Un-Serpent's Wrath Empty_bar_bleue  (220/220)

Un-Serpent's Wrath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Un-Serpent's Wrath   Un-Serpent's Wrath EmptySun May 15, 2011 10:50 pm

edited
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:
Un-Serpent's Wrath Left_bar_bleue330/330Un-Serpent's Wrath Empty_bar_bleue  (330/330)

Un-Serpent's Wrath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Un-Serpent's Wrath   Un-Serpent's Wrath EmptyMon May 16, 2011 12:22 am

Is the ranks ANY jutsu? If it as hard as Kaguya Bone, be more specific to what type of attacks that can break the gauntlets.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Raleth
Raleth

Character sheet
Chakra:

Un-Serpent's Wrath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Un-Serpent's Wrath   Un-Serpent's Wrath EmptyMon May 16, 2011 12:32 am

edited
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:

Un-Serpent's Wrath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Un-Serpent's Wrath   Un-Serpent's Wrath EmptyMon May 16, 2011 1:00 am

Lastly, I need the cutting power of the claws. How deep can they cut at each level?
Back to top Go down
Genin

Raleth
Raleth

Character sheet
Chakra:

Un-Serpent's Wrath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Un-Serpent's Wrath   Un-Serpent's Wrath EmptyMon May 16, 2011 1:05 am

edited
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:

Un-Serpent's Wrath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Un-Serpent's Wrath   Un-Serpent's Wrath EmptyMon May 16, 2011 1:17 am

As it stands, this weapon is 27,000 ryo. The ice part, I will allow to stay, just until confirmation on it is given. Due to this being your first weapon, 24,500.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Raleth
Raleth

Character sheet
Chakra:

Un-Serpent's Wrath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Un-Serpent's Wrath   Un-Serpent's Wrath EmptyMon May 16, 2011 1:23 am

I would like to purchase the weapon now please. And thanl you for approval
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:

Un-Serpent's Wrath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Un-Serpent's Wrath   Un-Serpent's Wrath EmptyMon May 16, 2011 1:34 am

Ryo Deducted
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Un-Serpent's Wrath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Un-Serpent's Wrath   Un-Serpent's Wrath Empty

Back to top Go down

Un-Serpent's Wrath

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1