Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Zinik Haruno DONE!!!!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Genin

Zinik Haruno
Zinik Haruno
Male Posts : 13
Ryo : 800

Character sheet
Chakra:
Zinik Haruno DONE!!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue100/100Zinik Haruno DONE!!!!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Zinik Haruno DONE!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Zinik Haruno DONE!!!!!!!!   Zinik Haruno DONE!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 6:04 pm

Zinik Haruno DONE!!!!!!!! Appearance

Zinik Haruno DONE!!!!!!!! Anime-Boys-anime-guys-3786033-815-940
24]Mirage[/size]
Ninja Application
Personal

First Name: Zinik
Last Name: SatsujinAlias:The demon
Birthday: july 25
Sexuality: straight
Relationships: N/A
Affiliation: avalanche, Nadaregakure
Element: Blood, Earth
Specialization: Ninjutsu, Taijutsu survival

Personal v2

Personality: Zinik is a good guy with a trobled past he drinks sake all the time to escape his memorys. he is hyper somtimes but manly depressed,drunk and tatical about what he dose. he travles around village to village but plans to become a ninja and work for the black ops. he fights all the time with other people in the village and gets kicked out of bars for being to young. he only has a few friends that he lets close to him. Ever scince he ran away he's lived on his on his own in forest so he knows how to survvie in those areas. Zinik normally wears a black hooded cloak under white clothes (the coak is heavy and acts as a training weight).When he fights the first things he dose is take a swig of sake and cut his hand so he can use his blood jutsu and he is not much for mercy on his oppenet. He has killed four people in total His mom dad and two gards from his old village. So he has a cold heart for people and trust no one. every so often he dreams about his past. this causes him to go insane so he blocks himself from the world.

Dislikes: weeknes,fear,greed, and people calling him a demon

Motivation: to live life as best he can and to become a black ops

Fears: leting some one close to his heart and then them back stabbing him

Clan Information

Clan name Kazanegakure

Bloodline Name: Denryoku sonshitsu

Bloodline Ability:The ability to always draw chakra from nearby life to keep them selves at full power. Also the ability to completely control their own blood as well as blood outside of the body, as in blood shed during battle.

Clan History: The Satsujin clan has been around since the beginning of Nadaregakure. It has thrived off of the wars that have plagued the ninja world. No clan was able to match the Satsujin in battle. They did some of the kages most difficult missions with ease. They were mostly assassins for hire though, for they would do side missions outside of what they were given by the village.

When the kage found out about this he sent has most trusted men to wipe out the clan. Only a hand full survived. They were kept and treated as prisoners. Now there are only a few left, they are in hiding from the murdurous rampage of the kage and to have a better life for their children. They now reside in small groups and only allow two children at a time to become shinobi
HistoryZinik When he was Growing up around 6-7 years of age he lived with a branch of a Hikari clan his mother Kira Hikari and Father Ryu Hikari But he thought he was one of them. Not knowing he was adopted he learned the sacred earth jutsus that the clan possesed to survive in the cold tundra of the land. His parents didnt know where he came from they found Zinik in the cold out side there small village as a baby so they took him in as one of there own becuse they couldent have children. So Zinik grew and grew and trained and trained not knowing his true blood bending abilitys of the Satsujin clan. one day Zinik went to go pratice with his friends karai zoe and Xane they were learning how to throw kunai at moving targets and how to fight up close with a kunai knife. There master Kun told Xane and Zinik to spare with there knives out in the tundra. they fought and fough and zinik got cut on his face and ace pretty bad so master Kun told him to go home and trainign was done. Zinik went home and his mother tened his wounds and told him to wash up for dinner Zinik still with blood on his hands went to the wash room. "ive got to train" he told himself as he focused his charka on his hands as his blood flew into the air and moved with his charkra flow.
What is this he said surprised as his mom walked in My suns a demon she cryed and fell down to the floor as his dad ran in with a knife trying to kill his son. Ryu swung at zinik but he dodged and too the knife and hacked his father to pieces as his mother watched. Zinik covered in blood and tears then took the knife to his mother fearing she would send assassins after him. Zini ran from the village his friends and family. He survived in the tundra with the skills he learned from the harkai clan for a few years. At age 13 he was tired and alone in a blizzaed useing his eart ho rb jutsu to protect himself from the cold almost freezing to death a stranger walled to the orb and broke a hole into it. Zinik quickly grabed his dull knunai and stabed his arm saying ' i have kileld before'
The man looking at him laughed and threw a sake contaner at Zinik "drink that and follow me ill show you that your not a monster but an assassin" . Zinik followed him getting used to the taste of sake to a village hidden by snow and caves. The stranger said my name is Leo and this is were you were born my son this is where you will be raised and trained woth the gift you posses a gift of the Satsujin clan. for two years ZiniK lived and trained there now he is 15 and ready to put his skills to the test and earn the great title of an anbu black ops.
History: .RP Sample:

*wakes up on the floor with a sake contaner spilled every where*

Crap i must have drank to much *gets up shaking the sake off and heads to the closet* what to wear...*picks out a black robeish type over coat* ill just wear this over what i have and ill tie my head band to it... what time is it any way *looks at clock* dang im late!

*rushes out the door while putting the black robe on and grabing another sake container*

I wounder whats gonna happen today? (from another rp lol)

Zinik Haruno DONE!!!!!!!! Hot_anime_guy-1Zinik Haruno DONE!!!!!!!! Hot_anime_guy-1

Last edited by Zinik Haruno on Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:55 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : had to edit ever thing!!! please accept it now im tierd of messin with it ...)
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Virtue
Virtue
Male Posts : 450
Ryo : 68700

Character sheet
Chakra:
Zinik Haruno DONE!!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue300/300Zinik Haruno DONE!!!!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Zinik Haruno DONE!!!!!!!!   Zinik Haruno DONE!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 6:25 pm

Place [ center ] above the word 'Mirage', without the spaces in between the brackets and the word, to place the entire application in the center.

Then fill in more of your personality.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Zinik Haruno
Zinik Haruno

Character sheet
Chakra:
Zinik Haruno DONE!!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue100/100Zinik Haruno DONE!!!!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Zinik Haruno DONE!!!!!!!!   Zinik Haruno DONE!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 8:25 pm

i fixd the center and made personality longer but idk if it long enough if nt ill fix it later
Back to top Go down
Genin

Zinik Haruno
Zinik Haruno

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Zinik Haruno DONE!!!!!!!!   Zinik Haruno DONE!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 8:26 pm

i fixd the center and made personality longer but idk if it long enough if nt ill fix it later
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Haru
Haru
Male Posts : 644
Ryo : 9600

Character sheet
Chakra:
Zinik Haruno DONE!!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue300/300Zinik Haruno DONE!!!!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Zinik Haruno DONE!!!!!!!!   Zinik Haruno DONE!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 9:28 pm

the bloodline you possess is that of the Satsujin, my clan controls blood
Back to top Go down
Genin

Zinik Haruno
Zinik Haruno

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Zinik Haruno DONE!!!!!!!!   Zinik Haruno DONE!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 9:45 pm

REALLY??? crap well me i cant chang ive had zinik for like 3 yrs now on other sites and i really can think of anything els
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Virtue
Virtue
Male Posts : 450
Ryo : 68700

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Zinik Haruno DONE!!!!!!!!   Zinik Haruno DONE!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 9:50 pm

You can join his clan if you have his permission to join. Just ask him.

Also, yeah, you should add more to your personality.
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Haru
Haru
Male Posts : 644
Ryo : 9600

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Zinik Haruno DONE!!!!!!!!   Zinik Haruno DONE!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 10:07 pm

you have my permission to be a satsujin, but you must be a member of Kazanegakure to be in my clan
Back to top Go down
Genin

Zinik Haruno
Zinik Haruno

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Zinik Haruno DONE!!!!!!!!   Zinik Haruno DONE!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 5:42 pm

k ill edit info and personality more i would hav done it sooner but i crashed lmao
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Shojiro
Shojiro
Ryo : 75000

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Zinik Haruno DONE!!!!!!!!   Zinik Haruno DONE!!!!!!!! EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 5:56 am

Approved
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zinik Haruno DONE!!!!!!!!   Zinik Haruno DONE!!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Zinik Haruno DONE!!!!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1