Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Shichiyou, Reiko (Technique Registration)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Genin

Reiko
Reiko
Male Posts : 48
Ryo : 0

Character sheet
Chakra:
Shichiyou, Reiko (Technique Registration) Left_bar_bleue220/220Shichiyou, Reiko (Technique Registration) Empty_bar_bleue  (220/220)

Shichiyou, Reiko (Technique Registration) Empty
PostSubject: Shichiyou, Reiko (Technique Registration)   Shichiyou, Reiko (Technique Registration) EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 2:06 pm

Hachimon:

I would like to purchase Kaimon (The Gate of Opening) for 5000 ryo.

Last edited by Reiko on Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Genin

Reiko
Reiko

Character sheet
Chakra:
Shichiyou, Reiko (Technique Registration) Left_bar_bleue220/220Shichiyou, Reiko (Technique Registration) Empty_bar_bleue  (220/220)

PostSubject: Re: Shichiyou, Reiko (Technique Registration)   Shichiyou, Reiko (Technique Registration) EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 9:36 pm

Name: Fuusa no Hyouzan
Canon/Custom: Custom
Element: Hyouton
Type: Ninjutsu
Range: Varies
Description: Requires handseals. Upon stomping their foot upon the ground, the user manifests a large, thick panel of ice to shoot up out of the ground. The dimensions of the ice vary on what needs to be blocked, and can be controlled by the user, with the maximum dimensions being 5x5x1 meters at A-rank, and half that at C (going by length, height, and width respectively). This panel of ice is very effective against incoming attacks, whether it be ninjutsu, taijutsu, or weaponry; and negates any attacks equal to or below its rank. If only one hand is used to perform the technique, the panel is only C-rank, whereas if the user uses both hands, it will be A-rank. This technique has a cooldown of 3 post for the weaker version, and 6 for the stronger.

Name: Suiatsu
Canon/Custom: Custom
Element: Suiton
Type: Ninjutsu
Range: Short to Mid
Description: Requires handseals. A sphere of water continually condenses in the user's hand, causing the potential energy of the sphere to skyrocket. The sphere itself is sapphire blue and 6 inches in diameter. From every two posts from the manifestation of the sphere onwards, the power of the technique will jump one rank, with A-rank being the highest the sphere can grow in power without exploding instantaneously. The only way to counter this technique is with a jutsu of equal rank or avoiding the sphere altogether. When the sphere connects with an opponent, the following effects will occur depending on the rank:

C-Rank: Pushes the target back ten feet. Minor, superficial damage. Surface bruising in the general area that was hit by the sphere. Minor difficulty moving the effected area.

B-Rank: Shoves the target back twenty feet. More serious damage dealt, indicated by minor tissue damage and cracking of bones in area of impact. Painful to move the effected area.

A-Rank: Violently throws the target back thirty feet. Major, serious damage to muscle tissue and broken bones within area of impact. Extreme pain moving effected area.

Cooldown of 3, 4, and 6 posts respectively.

Note:
  • Chuunin and above whose primary affinity is suiton can perform this technique without a significant source of water.
  • Special Jounin and above whose secondary affinity is suiton can perform this technique without a significant source of water.
  • Jounin and above whose secondary affinity is suiton can perform this technique without a significant source of water.

Last edited by Reiko on Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:36 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic
Male Posts : 5756
Ryo : 12100

Character sheet
Chakra:
Shichiyou, Reiko (Technique Registration) Left_bar_bleue330/330Shichiyou, Reiko (Technique Registration) Empty_bar_bleue  (330/330)

PostSubject: Re: Shichiyou, Reiko (Technique Registration)   Shichiyou, Reiko (Technique Registration) EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 12:55 am

Before I get to the ryo deducting, what is your Taijutsu specialization set at?
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:
Shichiyou, Reiko (Technique Registration) Left_bar_bleue330/330Shichiyou, Reiko (Technique Registration) Empty_bar_bleue  (330/330)

PostSubject: Re: Shichiyou, Reiko (Technique Registration)   Shichiyou, Reiko (Technique Registration) EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 1:02 am

Took the quick liberty to find it myself. Ryo Deducted. You have claimed a spot in the primary section. Ryo Deducted, spot filled.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Reiko
Reiko

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Shichiyou, Reiko (Technique Registration)   Shichiyou, Reiko (Technique Registration) EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 6:28 am

Thank ye.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Shichiyou, Reiko (Technique Registration)   Shichiyou, Reiko (Technique Registration) EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 1:19 pm

Fuusa no Hyouzan - will need the exact dimensions for each rank, and since it can block against so much, I need the total strength of it in each area. The cooldown for C, I see it at 3 posts, and for A, I see it at around 6, depending on all that it can do. This is one of those jutsu that requires its own mini system for an effective approval. Work on this, and we will move along.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Reiko
Reiko

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Shichiyou, Reiko (Technique Registration)   Shichiyou, Reiko (Technique Registration) EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 3:26 am

I've stated that the jutsu will adapt dimension-wise in order to block attacks regardless of size. I've also included that the tech blocks all others equal to and lesser in rank, implying that it would take a jutsu greater in rank to destroy it.

I've altered the cooldowns to specifications.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Shichiyou, Reiko (Technique Registration)   Shichiyou, Reiko (Technique Registration) EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 5:53 pm

Then give the MAX dimensions at each rank. That will suffice.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Reiko
Reiko

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Shichiyou, Reiko (Technique Registration)   Shichiyou, Reiko (Technique Registration) EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 9:51 pm

Maximum dimensions of each rank given.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Shichiyou, Reiko (Technique Registration)   Shichiyou, Reiko (Technique Registration) EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 10:11 pm

Fuusa no Hyouzan - I believe that A and S rank lightning would still trump this, due to the water factor. Do you agree?

Suiatsu - The A rank version has a two times use limit...you should also change it from C Rank, A Rank to C-A Rank, just to avoid confusion...
Back to top Go down
Genin

Reiko
Reiko

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Shichiyou, Reiko (Technique Registration)   Shichiyou, Reiko (Technique Registration) EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 6:35 pm

For the A-rank raiton, no, as ice is conductive. I don't see how the lightning running through the ice would hurt me in any way unless I was atop the ice. It states in the technique that it stops everything equal to its rank and lower, so S-rank raiton would trump it regardless, as would S-rank of any technique.

And just making sure I'm understanding you right - you want the A-rank version of Suiatsu to have a limit of two uses per battle?
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Shichiyou, Reiko (Technique Registration)   Shichiyou, Reiko (Technique Registration) EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 10:02 pm

I wouldnt say it would hurt you, only the foundation and sturdiness of the technique itself.

And correct, only can be used twice per battle at the S Rank level.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shichiyou, Reiko (Technique Registration)   Shichiyou, Reiko (Technique Registration) Empty

Back to top Go down

Shichiyou, Reiko (Technique Registration)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1