Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Zurui Tamashii

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Genin

Zurui
Female Posts : 14
Ryo : 2750

Character sheet
Chakra:
Zurui Tamashii Left_bar_bleue100/100Zurui Tamashii Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Zurui Tamashii Empty
PostSubject: Zurui Tamashii   Zurui Tamashii EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 5:00 am

Zurui Tamashii
Sneaky Spirit

Zurui Tamashii Zurui1round_edit

Mirage
Tell me something about yourself.
Ninja Application

Personal

First Name: Zurui
Last Name: Tamashii
Alias: Sneaky Spirit
Birthday: October 26th
Sexuality: Straight
Relationships: N/A
Affiliation: Boufuugakure
Element: Fire, Lightning, Water.
Specialization: Kenjutsu, Genjutsu, Ijutsu.

Personal v2

Personality: A quiet type of girl she prefers more to observe than to speak. Naturally a nurturing person she seems to attract troubled souls; although many confide to her she has issues trusting others. Fighting isn't something she enjoys even with a background of sword fighting and other techniques.

Dislikes: Idiots, drama, tickling.

Motivation: Finding her purpose in life.

Fears: Being unable to save the one she loves, getting hurt again by others.

Clan Information

Clan name: Kinzoku

Bloodline Name: Kinzoku Kogei

Bloodline Ability: Kinzoku kogei grants several abilities to select members of the clan. Firstly the only members of the clan able to use these abilities must first be of at least age fifteen and been pierce through the heart by a piece of steel without knowing that he is activating his powers, thus the secret of how the powers are activate are well kept from everyone and talking about it is a high crime like treason against the clan as a whole. Those who are lucky enough to gain access to the powers of his clan’s bloodline are granted the following powers.

~Steel Skin: Taijutsu used by people of their own rank are only half as effective, physical blows used by those at least two ranks below them are completely nullified. This however is not effective against weapons for an unknown reason.

~Metal Craft: Members are able to bend metal up to the strength of steel with ease; this is not a showing of strength however but instead a subconscious restructuring of the items molecular structure. This also allows them access to the metal nature of chakra.

~Lightning Rod: The bits of the anatomy which are extremely similar to metal granted by Kinzoku kogei grant a higher affinity for raiton jutsu. This allows them more power for jutsu of those elements so that the power of raiton techniques are treated like they were one rank higher as well as the ability to be struck by natural lightning and shove the energy into the ground where it is nullified (note: This ability is not able to nullify lightning chakra and is only able to be used by A-rank and higher clan members).

Clan History: Early on in the history of the ninja world the Kinzoku clan was a feared force among the ranks even before a village structure was established. The clan leader Hagane Kinzoku was a man of military mindset and craved a large amount of power, so when messengers from the land’s government came to him about combining all the local clan’s into one to create one of the first village’s similar to the one being put together in the far south, he agreed quickly since he knew that even his powerful clan would not stand a chance against multiple powerful families in an alliance. Along with a handful of other shinobi clans in the land the village of Boufuugakure was formed and Hagane’s lust for power increased even more to the point where he was willing to kill for it. Going against the wishes of his clan’s members Hagane pushed further and further toward village leadership and to overthrow the first village leader. In the end he snuck into the kage’s residence at night and instead of empty corridors and a sleeping ninja he was greeted with angry members of the Kinzoku clan.

Feeling betrayed Hagane fought his fellow clansmen brutally, killing nearly half of the clan before he was finally struck down by his own fifteen year old son with a steel spear through the skull. Since then the Kinzoku clan’s actions that day have been viewed as a great service to the village and as such have been looked at as trustworthy shinobi who will forever remain loyal to Boufuugakure.

History

History:
A full moon drifted in and out of the clouds, casting shadows on the land as a lone warrior, one half of his faced completely covered by a cloth, wandered into the village. The young girl was bathing in a nearby river enjoying the thrill as cold water rushed against her bare skin, she didn't notice anything wrong until a twig snapped nearby, "Who is there!?" she called out whilst trying in vain to fully cover her nakedness. He stepped out from the darkness of a nearby tree admiring her shapely figure "Only a wanderer." She clutched a small dagger behind her back and slowly came to the shore to get dressed, "Go to the village I have nothing for you here" she said forcefully. "Oh, but you have exactly what I need" he came closer and in the blink of an eye knocked the dagger from her hand pinning her to the ground. "Let me go or I will kill you!" she yelled angrily while trying to roll away. "But why should I do that?" he said in a mocking tone then kissed her forcefully. "Get off of me you heathen!" she ripped at his face causing the cloth to fall to the ground. What she saw surprised her, his face was exceedingly handsome and the covered eye shined like a star in the middle. He took her then with no more complaints... Three years later a young girl was left alone in the world, her mother murdered by men of her mysterious father's clan in revenge for his desertion.

RP Sample: Zurui yawned as the wind blew softly against her face, she knew they expected her in class but the day was too pretty to waste. She was hiding in a tall tree near the village when she heard an explosion that nearly threw off her balance. "What the heck is going on...?" in the distance plumes of smoke rose somewhere in the forest, she jumped down and began to quickly run towards the disturbance. Screams of terror rang in her ears as she neared the smoke. Four children circled around a giant snake and one other, a small girl known as Michi, was coiled tightly in it's tale. "Get back all of you!" she yelled pulling out her sword Kurai Tsuki attacking the snake's head...

Back to top Go down
Genin

Takeshi
Takeshi
Male Posts : 2435
Ryo : 20350

Character sheet
Chakra:
Zurui Tamashii Left_bar_bleue260/260Zurui Tamashii Empty_bar_bleue  (260/260)

Zurui Tamashii Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zurui Tamashii   Zurui Tamashii EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 5:01 am

Zurui Tamashii Approvedk
Back to top Go down

Zurui Tamashii

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Legacy :: Other :: Character Database-