Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Hisakawa, Akuma

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Genin

Akuma Hisakawa
Akuma Hisakawa
Female Posts : 14
Ryo : 14000

Character sheet
Chakra:
Hisakawa, Akuma  Left_bar_bleue100/100Hisakawa, Akuma  Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Hisakawa, Akuma  Empty
PostSubject: Hisakawa, Akuma    Hisakawa, Akuma  EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 3:14 am

Hisakawa, Akuma  Pirate-girl

Hisakawa, Akuma  Whoare14

First Name: Akuma
Last Name: Hisakawa
Alias:

Height: 4' 1"
Weight: 61lbs
Birthday: November 20th
Sexuality: Straight
Relationships: None

Affiliation: Tsuki
Element: Suiton, Fuuton, and Raiton
Specialization: Taijutsu, Itjutsu, Genjutsu

Hisakawa, Akuma  Tellme11

Personality: Akuma has a split personality; one side fun and immature, the other cold and serious. Her first side; She is fun, energetic and loves to play pranks on anyone and everyone. Akuma doesn't mind people seeing her as childish because that's the way she is. She understands the limits people have but sometimes she likes to see how far she can go. She is hot-headed and arguments lead into her other side... her 'demon's child' side as some would say. Her cold side; mostly comes out when she is angered or in a battle. She becomes distant and cold. People see her as a serious fighter that could break at any moment, yet she is in completely control of herself. Though Akuma could loose control sometimes and get into fights that she never meant to be in the first place.

Likes: Four things she loves; sweets, fighting, having fun, pranking.
Sweets - She LOVES sweets. Its not uncommon for her to get a random sweet tooth and run for the nearest candy/cake shop. She never leaves home without her kunai bag having some sort of candy....her biggest weakness? Chocolate; she would do anything (well almost anything) for a piece of chocolate.

Fighting- Akuma has been raised on fighting and learned how to on her own with only her skills. She sometimes starts fights, physical and verbal, without meaning to but secretly she loves to fight because she can show she isn't some innocent, sweet, little girl but that she can be cold and serious.
Having fun- being young she loves running around looking for fun things to do. Yet sometimes she looks to far and ends up finding trouble instead. Though she can normally figure things out on her own, and Akuma can get out of sticky situations with fun and jokes.
Pranking - her worst habit. Akuma loves to play jokes on people, and loves to mess with them. She can't go a week, if not a few days, without pranking someone. Akuma in immature that way, she lives for fun and for pranking.

Dislikes: There are only two things she completely dislikes; anyone touching her candy and calling her weak. Because of her childish behavior, she hates when anyone takes her stuff, more so on her candy, and she almost starts a fight (almost). On the other hand; She HATES being called weak. Just because she is young doesn’t mean someone can go around calling her small, weak, or even a child. Sure she knows words don’t hurt you but you don’t know her attitude.

Motivation: Akuma only has one motivation (well two); to help and to protect others. She wants to become a ninja so she can fight and show people she isn’t some pathetic girl that has to be protected and cared for at all times. Though because of the fact she has a cold split personality; she wants to become a medical-nin so that she can show others, not only can she fight and protect herself, she can help people too.

Fears: Akuma has a deep fear that she will lose herself control and end up hurting someone. She feels as if she will because of the whole parents’ issue. Akuma is friendly and positive so others wont judge her on her cold and serious side. She knows her boundaries but sometimes those walls are pushed WAY too far and she can feel herself lose control, she tries to calm herself but she is scared to death one of these days she can’t, and she will hurt someone she trusts.

Hisakawa, Akuma  Blood10

Place clan name here

Bloodline Name: N/A

Bloodline Ability: N/A

Clan History:

Hisakawa, Akuma  Histor11

History: Akuma had to loving parents, well loving to each other. Once they found out she was going to be born they were so happy. They always wanted a daughter. The parents thought of her, even before her birth, as a young gentle girl who would help allot of people. When she was born, her first scream was even gentle; they knew there assumptions were right. They had the most perfect little girl, one they always wanted. When she became old enough to walk, the world was her play ground. She was adventurous but careful as the same time. Her mother smiled upon the child and never looked harshly at her.

The couple would give the world to baby Akuma if they could. Though her name was quite different; in fact her name wasn’t Akuma but Mizuki. They named her that because of how gentle they wanted her to be, for she was, as a baby. Then she began to talk, though once again being gentle and careful about her words.

Though by the time of six, when she talked fully, something changed in Mizuki. Soon she became rebellious, not acting gentle. Soon she watched others fight and sometimes laughed, her parents were appalled, they couldn’t believe their perfect little girl was a rebel. Though things started getting worse, by age eight, she already showed signs of a split personality. The parents became worried, they didn’t know what to do at her sudden outburst, finally they drew the line. They ended up telling her, and renaming her, that she was not their child but instead a demon’s. From then on she was giving the name Akuma and was sent to a foster home. Even the foster parents didn’t like her sudden burst outs and gave her up. Akuma got sick and tired and ran away, after the third foster. She then found someone who took care of her and helped her.

The man was harsh towards her but taught her how to use self-control. She ended up learning quickly and learned to control how she interacted with some of the kids. She then got enough strength and mental will to escape from the old man (as she called him). At that time she was eleven and was able to take care of herself, knew how to cook, hunt and everything. Akuma traveled allot, going to different places. She ended up finding a place in Tsuki, far away from where the man was, she lived on her own here.

RP Sample: I smiled and rolled my eyes, someone had just began to fight. I stuck a chocolate covered pocky in my mouth, of course the chocolate end first. I began to watch the show but somehow, and I don’t know how, someone threw a kunai which hit the pocky stick, breaking it in half. If almost seemed slow mode as I watched the snack fall to the ground. My heads imediantly went into fists, ready to smash something. I saw the oldest one first so I pulled one of my fists back and let one loose, hitting him directly square in the face “you made me drop it!” My voice was dripping with anger, my second side threatening to come out. I calmed myself down and turned away sticking another pocky in the corner of my mouth. I then looked over my shoulder “thanks for the show but I gotta go.” She then walked off with her hands crossed over her chest.

Hisakawa, Akuma  Extra10

Source: Kira’s Alt

Face Claim: RGWGAB, Unknown

Hisakawa, Akuma  Accept10

Last edited by Akuma Hisakawa on Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:35 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Virtue
Virtue
Male Posts : 450
Ryo : 68700

Character sheet
Chakra:
Hisakawa, Akuma  Left_bar_bleue300/300Hisakawa, Akuma  Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

Hisakawa, Akuma  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hisakawa, Akuma    Hisakawa, Akuma  EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 4:01 pm

You made a few errors in the clan part of your application with the 'strike' codes. Please fix that.

While you're at it, also fix your topic title and change it to "Hisakawa, Akuma".
Back to top Go down
Genin

Akuma Hisakawa
Akuma Hisakawa

Character sheet
Chakra:
Hisakawa, Akuma  Left_bar_bleue100/100Hisakawa, Akuma  Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Hisakawa, Akuma  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hisakawa, Akuma    Hisakawa, Akuma  EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 4:04 pm

Fixed
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Virtue
Virtue

Character sheet
Chakra:
Hisakawa, Akuma  Left_bar_bleue300/300Hisakawa, Akuma  Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

Hisakawa, Akuma  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hisakawa, Akuma    Hisakawa, Akuma  EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 4:25 pm

You changed your faceclaim to RGWGAB (Random girl with goggles and bandana) on request, since you didn't know the author's name. I'll keep close attention to anyone who has a very resembling appearance to yours.

As for your affiliation, unfortunately, you cannot choose Wanderer as your affiliation due to you begin Genin and not really being able to participate in the Chuunin Exams that way. Please choose a village to join.

Alias is only available to those who are B-Rank and higher. Please remove your alias.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Akuma Hisakawa
Akuma Hisakawa

Character sheet
Chakra:

Hisakawa, Akuma  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hisakawa, Akuma    Hisakawa, Akuma  EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 4:27 pm

fixed
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Virtue
Virtue

Character sheet
Chakra:

Hisakawa, Akuma  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hisakawa, Akuma    Hisakawa, Akuma  EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 4:30 pm

Sure, you've changed your affiliation, but now your history doesn't match. It may be 'much' work, but change your history accordingly.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Akuma Hisakawa
Akuma Hisakawa

Character sheet
Chakra:

Hisakawa, Akuma  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hisakawa, Akuma    Hisakawa, Akuma  EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 4:36 pm

fixed
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Virtue
Virtue

Character sheet
Chakra:

Hisakawa, Akuma  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hisakawa, Akuma    Hisakawa, Akuma  EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 4:44 pm

Hisakawa, Akuma  Approv10
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Hisakawa, Akuma  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hisakawa, Akuma    Hisakawa, Akuma  Empty

Back to top Go down

Hisakawa, Akuma

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1