Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Nightmares exist [Open]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jounin

Ronin
Ronin
Male Posts : 26
Ryo : 120503

Nightmares exist [Open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmares exist [Open]   Nightmares exist [Open] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 10:28 pm

So many questions, the girl had. It made Saigai wonder if it was the same girl as earlier. However, he halted that thought as he remembered that it wasn't her in particular who he was fighting. He thought to himself what kind of girl she herself was and came up with a few observations as well. From her appearance alone, he could tell that she was not very well endowed with money and he could also tell that, from her tattered clothing, she was not completely welcome within her own village community. The sight actually sort of pissed him off and he then felt like massacring the village and cleansing it of the filth that grew in this town of wretchedness. It reminded him of the past and how he and his brother of a best friend Eden were treated in the village of Tsukigakure when they were younger. It pissed him off more when he thought about those days, but then he grinned and relaxed as he remembered the events that transpired which gave them much respect and renown in and even outside of the village. He then sighed and spoke calmly to the girl and gave her the answers she wanted. "I'll start with the easiest one first. I'm here because my brother of a best friend told me to take a vacation on my own and visit a village in order to try and meet someone new." He shook his head as he scoffed and then continued on to the next question. "My brother? Well, we're not truly brothers, but we have been the best of friends since we were kids. My father's side of the family is well-known for being butlers, but not ordinary butlers. Butlers who are experts in all forms of combat. I am technically my best friend's butler but he doesn't treat me as such. As for who he is? Well, his name is Eden and that is all I can tell you other than that he is one scary motherfucker if you aren't respectful. I learned that quickly via the hard way. Heh. He is known best as a jounin of our village but there is much more power to him than meets the eye. If you ever get to meet him, never underestimate him. Not even your bijuu could beat him one-on-one." He couldn't help but chuckle a few times at those memories of their training together and at the same time become serious at the thought of Eden's strength. After that, he spoke again briefly in regards to the last question, with a serious tone of voice. "To answer your last question, there are a great many reasons I am a demon. I have done a great many deeds in my lifetime thus far. There has been much blood scattered across battlefields from my hands. Most of my missions are country-bound and require the specialties of people who have no fear of death and never die from even seemingly fatal blows. I am a demon for these few reasons and much more, but the rest is for you to find out on your own. If you decide still to associate with me." He would then fall silent, waiting for the verdicts and facial expressions of the girl who sat in front of him. Too young she was to hear of the atrocities he had dabbled in, he thought.
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Yuen
Yuen
Female Posts : 812
Ryo : 360042

Character sheet
Chakra:
Nightmares exist [Open] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue145/145Nightmares exist [Open] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (145/145)

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares exist [Open]   Nightmares exist [Open] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 11:02 pm

Yuen would be delighted to hear the results of what she had asked of him. Her eyes watching him with everything he was telling her. She could tell from the second question being answered why he had listened to his best friend telling him to take a vacation. And meeting someone knew was also something Yuen could quite effectively understand. Her eyes watching this man in full effect while at the same time knowledgably accepting anything he had said. Talk of butlers and such was something she had not expected, no less being combat butlers too, yes this was something different to her.

Yuen’s eyes continued to watch him as he spoke, her face filled with wanting this knowledge and understanding it as much as she could in these lines of work as it would seem. Her own acceptance of such a thing was again something quite different for her. She would even giggle lightly when she heard that the man was scary, and it would seem the Rokubi’s ears perked at that as well when she felt him rumble deep inside her. She would note how he described this Eden as if he were a god instead of a friend though and that worried her slightly.

Now as for her final question she noted him saying that he was a demon, quite a demon that had done many bloody deeds yet she would assume that such things were deadly force missions and she would only blink and nod when she heard such things. Her interest was something highly different and yet she would still ponder on what this man knew and his other reasons for being a demon. Such things interested her as she would rest lightly, “Well I appreciate you answering my questions, and I must say that you being a demon for such reasons are impressive. Is there anything you would like to know about me?”
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Ronin
Ronin

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares exist [Open]   Nightmares exist [Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 2:21 am

Saigai smiled genuinely and wondered what all he wished to know about the girl who sat in front of him. Hmm...know her name...what else would I care to know...? He then thought of a perfectly reasonable question that made him scoff due to the emotional kind of thing that it was. He thought of all the times where he had conversed with other members of society but he never cared just enough to know anything about them past their names. Even if they were worthy opponents. Something about this girl drew Saigai to her. She was instantly accepting of him and she was the first person to ever be the one who would challenge him which drew him closer to the girl. It was not normal at all for him to be so thusly attracted to anyone, the exception to that being Eden who was pretty much his older brother. Regardless of these feelings, he replied to Yuen with his question while a grin rest on his face. "Well. Tell me why you remain so connected to this village. I can tell the way they treat you and think of you. Much like Eden and me out in Tsukigakure, though we eventually were accepted.These weak and foolish people don't seem the types to 'unjudge' those who have been judged within the village." He opened his ears and waited. Listened to the words that Yuen would eventually speak.
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Yuen
Yuen

Character sheet
Chakra:
Nightmares exist [Open] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue145/145Nightmares exist [Open] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (145/145)

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares exist [Open]   Nightmares exist [Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 3:47 pm

Why she stayed to this village, it was an interesting question, and quite a dutiful one with which she would smile and nod with which she would shake off her hair to allow some of the sprinkling rain to get off of her hair. She would feel steady with her eyes while then she kept to listen to him, looking out to the village now from the distance they were she could see some of the lights. She wondered just how much she could tell him, how much of her past was connected to her reason of remaining in this village.

Certainly it had nothing to do with her beast or abilities, no that was far too simple as she would look over and sight lightly. She removed her headband that had covered her Byakugan eye, revealing the white void of it as her vision remained transparently the same and in retrospect she reveal all her hidden secrets but one to him already. “You already know of me being a jinchuriki, and no doubt you already noticed my use of the Byakugan in the fight we had earlier. Though you know these things, none of the villagers of my land know of it. I merely remain because they do not ask questions and they let me be.”

As good of an answer as any to her eyes while she would recall them being weak and her eyes, both of them looked at Saigai, and it was odd having one eye badly scarred and damaged being replaced by the Hyuuga’s eye. She would though know something, “And it is true they do not undo a judging of someone within a village once they have made up their mind. I am an outcast here though I am treated better here than the massacred town in the jungle. They got what they deserve and since this place has yet to do anything to me I do not, no… I cannot kill the people here.”

A life like hers was one of tragedy and she would speak with a conviction about herself. She knew she was an outcast, a trespasser though she was going to be a chuunin of this village one day, maybe even a Jounin though that was far down the line and even though it was she would not mind a new place to live if it meant not becoming someone’s target. None the less she would not ask it of anyone, she was not going to turn her back on the village that took her in. Yet she was surprised she could talk so easily with this man, especially after the rape. Maybe it is because he is like her, a demon.
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Ronin
Ronin

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares exist [Open]   Nightmares exist [Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 9:23 pm

The answer the girl sitting in front of him gave interested him. On thing in particular. A massacre somewhere around Kusamuragakure. He had heard of such things a few years ago while passing through that village with Eden to turn in a mission for Death Country. He had paid no head to those rumors because he truly did not care whatsoever but now that this girl had brought it up, it interested him that the girl knew of the same rumor; the way she spoke of it made it seem like she was related to the incident but he didn't press the issue as the girl was hiding such information for a reason most likely. "I see. Well, nice getting to hear your opinion. Still don't see why you stay in this place if you or your village can't accept one or the other. Don't see the point."
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Yuen
Yuen

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares exist [Open]   Nightmares exist [Open] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 4:26 pm

Yuen could understand how this person could not see her point to staying here and as it were she would nod, “Even if one cannot see the beans in the stew doesn’t mean they are not in there.” She would say it almost cryptically. An analogy for how her point was like the hidden beans. Indeed the life she had here was kinder than her past, it was the only reason she stayed anyways and for that she would merely make certain notice how it would seem that she would excel in such a format. Her eyes closed momentarily and with them she would think.

Her mind jumping around with a normal stasis of thought as she would sigh lightly and then looking back she would make notice how this place seemed more so that it was improbable yet Yuen would merely make some notice of it while her eyes watched him. She listened to the air and smiled, “How long do you have before you must leave this land?” She would ask out of curiosity, but could it have been more? Could it be a feeling she was unfamiliar with that is arising up in her chest and beating heart? She did not know and she would probably never know until it was blatantly in her face.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares exist [Open]   Nightmares exist [Open] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nightmares exist [Open]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2