Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Where have you gone, Miss. Stratford?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Genin

Cecilia
Cecilia
Female Posts : 12
Ryo : 2000

Character sheet
Chakra:
Where have you gone, Miss. Stratford? Left_bar_bleue100/100Where have you gone, Miss. Stratford? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Where have you gone, Miss. Stratford? Empty
PostSubject: Where have you gone, Miss. Stratford?   Where have you gone, Miss. Stratford? EmptyFri May 17, 2013 2:30 am

Cecilia walked along the path of the village she called home, her eyes wandered around looking at all the different types of people, stores, and homes there were… She couldn’t help but laugh at the amusement that stood in front of her. She still wasn’t use to being outside again, she had always been at the Manor; with her brother and parents… But now she was here, in the actual village—“Something the matter Miss. Stratford?”— She cringed at the sound of the voice, she knew exactly who it was… Her families guard dog, other known to her as the “Mutt”. She sighed as she turned around to see the man before her, he was around 7’5(just a bit taller then Zander, her older brother), he wore a suit, tailored by her families best tailor; he really only wore that yet he was always clean… He had dirty blonde hair, much like her brothers, but Zander’s hair was much nicer, but this man before her, wasn’t only the families watch dog, he was mostly her ‘watch mutt’, he always followed her around, and she knew this since she was very young her father had hired him to watch over her. Not as if he could do much other then what she ordered him to do.
The Mutt:

Cecilia looked at him, her red eyes gleamed with what seemed to be hate at the time, “Did I not tell you to stay at the Manor?”
“But Miss, I’m suppose to be with you at all times.” He laughed as he moved a step closer to the girl he towered over, “I was order by your father to ensure nothing bad ever comes of you. And to serve you with all that I have.”
Cecilia sighed as she turned her heel and looked at him, “Well then… I’m ordering you to return to the Manor. If you disobey me, there will be punishment, Xaiver.”
The man, now known as ‘Xaiver’ paused, then without a second warning, he disappeared out of sight. Of course she knew he would still follow her, but he would make sure she couldn’t see him.

Cecilia continued to walk along the path as she stopped, there was an empty store, she couldn’t help but give a small smile as she walked over to the door, and pushed on it… “Damnit.. It’s locked.” She thought to herself as she noticed the small gap between the buildings another smirk ran across her face as she slipped between the buildings her hands touching the empty store as she finally found a small opening that she could climb through.

With a giggle in her voice she slipped into the hole, landing in the empty store, she knew Xavier wouldn’t be able to follow her into here, but she also knew that she may not be able to get back out without finding another way. She moved along the empty space her finger tips running along tables and chairs. “I wonder what was here…” She whispered out loud to herself as she finally came to a stop, before her was a stair case—Her eyes almost seemed to light up as she moved up the stairs, her hair was tied back, and her dress came just above her knees so it was easy to move—With another giggle, Cecilia finally found herself up the stairs and looking out to a broken wall.

“The hell…” She snapped, her eyes scanning the area.

This Post has the word count of #588
Back to top Go down
Genin

Rin
Rin
Male Posts : 484
Ryo : 271638

Character sheet
Chakra:
Where have you gone, Miss. Stratford? Left_bar_bleue175/175Where have you gone, Miss. Stratford? Empty_bar_bleue  (175/175)

PostSubject: Re: Where have you gone, Miss. Stratford?   Where have you gone, Miss. Stratford? EmptyFri May 17, 2013 9:21 pm

A loud crash and the sound of splintering wood echoed throughout the lower floor of the seemingly abandoned building. A yell that held nothing but pure frustration followed afterward, and then words came after that. “You little bastard!” yelled the voice as another crash filled the silence between his words. It seemed that Rin and his mischievous Draconic familiar had found their way inside an empty building, an abandoned shop of some description. Well, perhaps it would have been worth mentioning that his winged friend had found his way inside the shop, and forced Rin to follow him inside by kicking down the front door and chasing him around the lower floors. He didn't see anybody other than the Dragon inside, and it seemed to be rundown and uninhabited anyways, so why care about the door?

Don't eat that!” Rin yelled again as a third bang sounded. The damn thing had decided to make a meal out of one of the table legs, which Rin had quickly pulled away and thrown to the other side of the room. “It's not even food, dammit!

It took less than a moment for Rin to have been broken by the Dragon's superior will. He was already tired from chasing it around for most of the day, as it had it's own agenda to do the exact opposite of whatever Rin said, so at least being in the building was enough to contain it for a little while. Rin pulled the large flound shaped sword that was bound and wrapped in bandages off his back and set it on the table beside him, then fell into a chair and released an exhausted sigh. The Dragon was just flying about now, wreaking havoc on whatever it could get it's winged hands on.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Cecilia
Cecilia

Character sheet
Chakra:
Where have you gone, Miss. Stratford? Left_bar_bleue100/100Where have you gone, Miss. Stratford? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Where have you gone, Miss. Stratford?   Where have you gone, Miss. Stratford? EmptyFri May 17, 2013 9:37 pm

Cecilia had heard the sounds, but simply she ignored them, who ever was down the stairs, personally didn’t matter much to her at that current moment; she was more worried on what happened to the half of this building. Her eyes scanned it, as she moved along, looking at each spot very carefully, although it seemed as if was set on fire, she wasn’t to sure on what had happened to this place.

Cecilia tapped her chin, she couldn’t believe that half of this bloody building was broken off, she walked towards the edge, as she tapped her foot, the ground gave out, and she fell out of the store, her dress caught onto some of the wood of the floor. She screamed as she went down, her dress began to rip as she hung in the air, her eyes filling up in tears from the fear of falling to the ground. Her screams could been heard from all over, she could hear the stitching slowly starting to break one by one…

Her screams were ungodly, she may not care for much, but her own life was something that she wanted to keep, before she knew it, she seen a flash, and there stood Xavier… “You mutt! Save me!” She cried, as she heard the ripping going faster.

“God damnit! Xavier! Don’t just stand there you bloody idiot! Save me!” She screamed, her face had tears running down it, it seemed like nothing was going to go good now, before she knew it, the part of her dress ripped completely, and she plummeted to the ground, screaming as Xavier caught her in his arms.

“Now Miss Stratford, I think it’s time you go back to the Manor.” He smiled as he looked at her.

Cecilia’s face went bright red as she looked at him, “Why didn’t you save me! Look at my dress you idiot!” She sighed as she slipped out of his arms, her eyes were a darker red now, almost showing how mad she was now, looking up, she seen the small piece of fabric, hanging off the pointy piece of wood.

This Post has the word count of #361
Back to top Go down
Genin

Rin
Rin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Where have you gone, Miss. Stratford? Left_bar_bleue175/175Where have you gone, Miss. Stratford? Empty_bar_bleue  (175/175)

PostSubject: Re: Where have you gone, Miss. Stratford?   Where have you gone, Miss. Stratford? EmptyFri May 17, 2013 11:37 pm

Rin's eyes glanced up toward the creaking ceiling above him. Beyond the noise that his familiar was making, he heard something else that was quite out of place. His attempts at listening closer were futile for the moment, however, as his winged friend was having none of that.

Would you be quiet for five seconds?!” Rin yelled again, attempting to enjoy some quiet for the first time all day. It took only an instant after the hatchling had been quiet for a loud crash to sound from the floor above the two. “You mutt! Save me!

Rin lifted his left hand and grasped one of the two handles of his sword and lifted it from the table. He stood up and whistled once. The Dragon stopped whatever it was doing, which Rin would prefer to not know about, and followed closely behind him as he stepped onto the broken door. “God damnit! Xavier! Don’t just stand there you bloody idiot! Save me!

The same voice yelled again, only to be followed by a scream. As Rin stepped out of the building, the giant flounder-shaped sword still held readily in hand, he glanced over at the childish looking female and her massively tall yet still well dressed acquaintance. He didn't venture far from the doorway before stopping to stare at them. He was sure that she was the source of the screaming, her clothing was even torn and some debris covered the ground near the building.

What the hell was all that yelling about?” Rin asked, his question directed towards the two that stood a little ways away from him. The two legged dragon stepped up behind him and tugged on the pants leg of his black shorts, then climbed up the back of his clothing and rested on his shoulder and head.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Cecilia
Cecilia

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Where have you gone, Miss. Stratford?   Where have you gone, Miss. Stratford? EmptyMon May 20, 2013 9:48 pm

Where Have You Gone Miss Stratford?
Cecilia turned to look at the person who just walked out, “Well if you would have been here around 5 seconds ago, you would of seen that I had fell from the top floor.” She looked at him, her eyes glaring at the male who just showed up, he was most like around 5’11, a bit shorter then her brother, with a smile, she moved a bit closer to him. “If it wasn’t for your dark hair… You would look a lot like my brother…” She smiled as she moved her hand to his face, running it along with her finger tips. Her eyes shot to the side where should could see Xavier, “You may leave now.”

With a nod Xavier once again disappeared, as Cecilia turned back and finally noticed a creature on the boy, she stumbled backwards, almost in fear, “What the hell is that thing!” Her eyes scanned the creature; almost in pure interest now, she hadn’t even seen anything like it before, she moved a step closer as she went to touch it.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Rin
Rin

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Where have you gone, Miss. Stratford?   Where have you gone, Miss. Stratford? EmptyTue May 21, 2013 12:57 am

Rin turned his head to stare blankly at the broken bit of the building that the girl who stood in front of him had apparently fallen out of, then shifted his gaze between the two just once. “You fell out of there..? Explains the noise then.” he said. A light chuckle had followed as his imagination filled in the blanks. Rin's sense of humour sure was strange, most would have been upset that they couldn't have filled the role of the woman's White Knight, but he was more disappointed that he'd missed the show.

A sigh followed only seconds after his airy laughter had weakened. He raised the bandaged weapon in his hand over his head and placed it into the holster on his back. It was much too cumbersome and weighty to comfortably carry around, so it was more convenient to sheath it where he wouldn't need to actively carry. He stayed quite still as she raised her hand to his face, and did nothing as she felt his features. “I hope that's a good thing.” he mumbled as she looked to the side and spoke to her acquaintance. As she turned back and yelled, Rin grimaced and stared back down on her. “That's Arux.” the dark haired teen said as he rubbed his ear. “You guys call his kind a, eh.. Dragon.

Rin's eyes moved to the side to glance at the giddy looking reptile as he sat perched on Rin's shoulder, giving no indication that he would resist the girl's incoming tough. “Were you doing something important up there? The building looks like it could come down any second now."
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where have you gone, Miss. Stratford?   Where have you gone, Miss. Stratford? Empty

Back to top Go down

Where have you gone, Miss. Stratford?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1