Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

I'm not an alcoholic, I'm just drunk (Redo & Open to anyone)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Umikage

Saizo
Saizo
Male Posts : 527
Ryo : 177003

Character sheet
Chakra:
I'm not an alcoholic, I'm just drunk (Redo & Open to anyone) Left_bar_bleue490/490I'm not an alcoholic, I'm just drunk (Redo & Open to anyone) Empty_bar_bleue  (490/490)

I'm not an alcoholic, I'm just drunk (Redo & Open to anyone) Empty
PostSubject: I'm not an alcoholic, I'm just drunk (Redo & Open to anyone)   I'm not an alcoholic, I'm just drunk (Redo & Open to anyone) EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 4:50 am

Saizo walks into a bar, He says "Can I have a beer, please?". The bar tender then responds, "The gay bar is that way". Hahaha, good joke right? No? Fine, I'll stick to the real post. Saizo was walking down the streets of Boufuu, or the Hidden Storm, if you want to call it that. It was a nice village, definitely deserving its status as a major power in the ninja world. The temperature was agreeable, and the buildings were fascinating in design, many made out of some strange sorts of metals. Rather exciting. Saizo wasn't wearing any object or piece of clothing that had relations to Shippuu, except for a headband hidden in his big backpack. He knew the ill fortune that fell upon Shippuu and Boufuu's bonds. Having been controlled by shadows. It was humiliating. How did they let their own kage be assassinated from right under their noses? It was completely insulting. Worst of all, their kage had been replaced by a doppelganger and they had been manipulated into war. They were put into war with their own allies. It was no wonder Boufuu hated the Hidden Hurricane. The incident wasn't a public affair though. It was kept a secret to the other villages. I mean, what would they think if one of the major powers was tricked so easily? It would be a terrible blemish on their reputation as a major village. It could have maybe helped relations with Boufuu if they did release the info, but that still wouldn't help them form an alliance again, after all, if they were manipulated once, who says they won't be manipulated again? Oh the predicament, so great.

Saizo always wanted to visit each of the major villages though, so he wouldn't let this simple feud to stop him from visiting. He had came in through the front gate, the guards not noticing he was a ninja. They had assumed he was a merchant, and who could blame them? He was carrying a huge backpack full of trinkets from his other journeys. Saizo, used the guise of travelling trader often. Found it easy to bypass the main security that way. He wasn't trying to cause chaos, and most of the time, he really would be a merchant, selling the unique pieces of culture he had accumulated from his journey to the other villages. He loved travelling. It was far more fun to travel then do missions and the rest of his ninja duties. Travelling opened his world, expanding his knowledge. He got to experience many different cultures, each one with its own niche. It created a sense of uniqueness to every place in the world. This is why he wanted to visit Boufuu when he got the chance. Maybe he could explore their culture. See the similarities and differences between his homeland.

He walked the streets for a while, enjoying the scenery for a bit till he got thirsty. When Saizo gets thirsty, he gets real thirsty. He wandered the streets, hoping for a sort of convenience store, but the first thing he saw was a rundown bar, which looked like its health rating was under a Z. He was spectacle at first, but he decided it was part of their culture too. He was surprised when inside though. It was well-kept, one could say extremely so. He liked it in there, if it was in his own village he would visit it whenever he could. Saizo when to the bar counter and waited for the tender to get to him. "Gimme something cold.", he said. Saizo was unaware of the drinking laws in this village, but in Shippuu he was aloud to, so he would just pray they didn't figure out his true age or place of origin. He would try and keep to himself as the bar tender slowly moved along serve him.
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Matsuo
Matsuo
Male Posts : 126
Ryo : 59401

Character sheet
Chakra:
I'm not an alcoholic, I'm just drunk (Redo & Open to anyone) Left_bar_bleue250/250I'm not an alcoholic, I'm just drunk (Redo & Open to anyone) Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: I'm not an alcoholic, I'm just drunk (Redo & Open to anyone)   I'm not an alcoholic, I'm just drunk (Redo & Open to anyone) EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 5:17 am

Matsuo bored as ever could be was tired of working. He was tired from most of the missions he had previously done and caring to his mothers garden. Having all those insects and bufs on you, what a pain in the neck. Marsuo was out almost all week, in bed relaxing while watching TV and eating Ramen. He felt like a bum you can say. He was letting everything loose and finally relaxing. Matsuo was the kind of daring guy, but never did anything that could infect his body in a harsh way. But, as Matsuo played down in bed watching TV, he decided to go to the bar and try to get drunk. Matsuo didn't do this often, heck he never went to the bar often, but he needed a shot to ease the pain of his life. Matsuo got his clothes on very slowly. Lazily putting them on, but he was surprised himself that he had the motivation to get out of bed. You could say the Bar was calling him. Matsuo left a note for his mother. He did that any time he went out late at nights so his mother wouldn't worry about him. She treated him like a little child when he was 18. Come to think of it, this is the first time that Matsuo had his first drink at a bar. Before you could say the only thing near to liquor that Matsuo contacted to was a rum cake. But as he walked he could careless. Tonight Matsuo felt like a man. At least a man that had no idea what he was getting into. Matsuo loved the weather in Boufuu. It was just right for him. Quiet, nice weather and cultural things. Matsuo study the culture or traditional things about Boufuu. After all, why not learn about the place you were born?. But that got off of Matsuo mind as he saw the Bar sign glowing. "This is it Matsuo thought as he entered the doorway to the bar, tonight I feast on sake!."

Looking inside the Bar, Matsuo couldn't bealve what his eyes were seeing. He was so surprised he wondered why he did not go to the bar data much younger age, then he figured he would have maybe been caught. In the Bar, their was a very good air Conditioner system. It ran smoothly along with the drinks. The Bartenders worked fast and they made money in a flash. The Bar was filled with many pictures of Bofuu hero's or important people, and was very clean. Many people laughed as they told stories or send manly songs, but Matsuo wasn't into any of that. He just wanted something to drink. Matsuo went up to the Bar and sat down. Everyone looked at him. You could say he felt embarrassed the whole time. Matsuo had tons of eyes watching his every move. It made him feel uncomfortable. One man yelled out something foolish and everything remained as it was. "Give me something hardcore" I told the bartender. The Bartender looked so shocked. His whole face dropped. He maybe thought, "Such a young man could take hardcore drinks?" But he couldn't resist a customer. So within a few seconds I was given an hardcore drink, something powerful. Man was it strong. My eyes started twitching so much that it looked like I was going threw an seizure. As I calmed down, I saw a man nexted to me. He seemed like he wasn't from around here, but he did carry a big load of stuff, so I thought he must be a merchant. Either way something was up. What could he be doing here?

I stared at the guy next to me for a long period of time, most people would be freaked out but it seemed he didn't care. "That will be 10 ryo" said the bartender said to the guy next to me. I butted in and Insisted to pay for the both of our drinks. He seemed shocked. I introduced myself correctly to him hopping he would do the same in some time.
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Lee
Lee
Male Posts : 611
Ryo : 195504

Character sheet
Chakra:
I'm not an alcoholic, I'm just drunk (Redo & Open to anyone) Left_bar_bleue305/305I'm not an alcoholic, I'm just drunk (Redo & Open to anyone) Empty_bar_bleue  (305/305)

PostSubject: Re: I'm not an alcoholic, I'm just drunk (Redo & Open to anyone)   I'm not an alcoholic, I'm just drunk (Redo & Open to anyone) EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 5:37 am

A man walked through the streets of Boufuugakure. He was fairly ordinary in terms of clothing, and he doesn't wear any unique items. He keep his eyes constantly narrowed to slits although he appears to be an early to mid twenty-year-old person, he seemed thin and tall with very sharp features, giving him a skeletal appearance. He bears unusual silver hair and also keeps his face set in a wide mocking smile. The black kimono worn by the man was adorn with red clouds and there was a white undergarment underneath. Lee slowly let himself come to a stop as he was now in front of a small building that seemed normal enough but had an air of oddity about it.

He figured it was as good a place as any to take a seat and went inside and was surprised at what he found. What he would have figured to have been a run downed bar was actually far larger on the inside and looked like a completely different place entirely. He would simply stand there looking around at all the patrons but made sure to keep himself out of anyone elses way or at least, that was his goal.
1/30
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Matsuo
Matsuo

Character sheet
Chakra:
I'm not an alcoholic, I'm just drunk (Redo & Open to anyone) Left_bar_bleue250/250I'm not an alcoholic, I'm just drunk (Redo & Open to anyone) Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: I'm not an alcoholic, I'm just drunk (Redo & Open to anyone)   I'm not an alcoholic, I'm just drunk (Redo & Open to anyone) EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 6:49 am

Just as Matsuo thought the guy sitting next to me was weird, out of no where a tall skeletal looking man comes in. Man, did he look like a freak. He seemed very nice and calm, but it seemed he wasn't from around here either. The Kimono he wearer was very unusual. Just from that I assumed I had enough proof he is a visited from another village. But inside this ta skeletal man he looked very dark. It seemed like he intended to come to the bar but who knows for what, It couldn't be a drink. Tonight in the bar their might be trouble I thought. I tried to leave the bar but the Bartender hit me again with something strong, I just couldn't resist. To be honest I would rather talk to the guy next to me then this tall skeletal guy. The guy next to me actually seemed normal. But something about this skeletal guy seemed different then the others. So, I just had to find out more. Slowly without the skeletal guy noticing, I snuck around the Bar. Observing things he was doing while I was a little drunk. I came up to the skeletal guy and said, "Hi my name is M..." before I could finish my sentence, I threw up in the bar floor. The owner of the bar forced me to clean it up or I would be banned from the bar and trust me I didn't want that. So I sweeper up my mess lazily. Thinking in my mind in a good way to approach this guy. After finally think of an idea, after I was done cleaning, I went over to the skeletal guy all cool and said "Sup my name is Matsuo, yo.

I called the Bartender over and said,"You see that tall skeletal guy over there?, give him something cool and not that strong that he can have, I'll pay for it." The bartender happily nodded his head. He didnt care about half of the stuff I said, only that I am buying a drink is all. As the bartender rushed to the tall skeletal guy, I hooed he would be shocked, after all I didnt think he even ordered a drink yet. The Bartender pointed at me, I  just smiled. But I guess it was a start after all. After, I waved at him to come over. Hopefully that way we could talk. But I wonder if he would come.

Last edited by Matsuo on Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Umikage

Saizo
Saizo

Character sheet
Chakra:
I'm not an alcoholic, I'm just drunk (Redo & Open to anyone) Left_bar_bleue490/490I'm not an alcoholic, I'm just drunk (Redo & Open to anyone) Empty_bar_bleue  (490/490)

PostSubject: Re: I'm not an alcoholic, I'm just drunk (Redo & Open to anyone)   I'm not an alcoholic, I'm just drunk (Redo & Open to anyone) EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 5:15 pm

Saizo was having fun watching this young man run around. He obviously could't handle the alcohol and it was just amusing. Saizo wasn't much of a heavy drinker though. He was just a bit thirsty and needed some rest. It was unfortunate that the man sat next to someone else, otherwise he would have been able to buy Saizo some drinks too. He loved free stuff after all. Saizo had such terrible luck. I mean, they even looked similar, with the big bags and everything. Well, It couldn't be helped. While drinking he started mapping out a certain trip to the church. He had an interest in these kinds of places. Planning to go to every village and study the beliefs of the natives. Even if the natives no longer take notice of it. Religion was such a silly thing in the ninja world, yet, it also brought a sense of ease and tranquility at the same time. Maybe it was just him, but he felt like these important part of our culture helped us come together, if just a little. Not because of some divine being, but because there is something many can share, whether it just be the holidays, or praying at a certain time of day. Saizo didn't belong to any certain religion himself, but it was fun to watch the others.

Saizo then felt the air of the bar change, if not just a little. It felt a tad bit more sinister. He would look over to the entrance as he saw a man in an interesting cloak make his way inside. That cloak. It was familiar. Too familiar. After just thinking about the Shippuu and Boufuu war. How convenient that one of the conspirators of that war would show up. Saizo would stare at this man, not a curious stare, but more of stare of hate. Assassinating the Umikage and replacing him. How devious. When they were discovered, very little was learned, but the cloak just happened to be one of those things. It was assumed they were extremely powerful ninja, so Saizo was extremely skeptical about engaging, but like he said, very little was known, maybe this guy was just a normal guy. Saizo had no for sure way to tell, so he would stay quiet for now.
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Lee
Lee

Character sheet
Chakra:
I'm not an alcoholic, I'm just drunk (Redo & Open to anyone) Left_bar_bleue305/305I'm not an alcoholic, I'm just drunk (Redo & Open to anyone) Empty_bar_bleue  (305/305)

PostSubject: Re: I'm not an alcoholic, I'm just drunk (Redo & Open to anyone)   I'm not an alcoholic, I'm just drunk (Redo & Open to anyone) EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 10:01 am

Lee was pleasantly surprised at the sight before him now, the vast amount of people that littered the inside of the establishment. He would move from one side to the other out of the way of comers and goers but continued to keep his long smile over his face and his attention from one thing to another. He would let himself shift through the crowd and pause when confronted by a young man whom began to speak but stopped midway through and threw up on the ground to which Lee would simply look down at the young man.

He would slowly take a step back and then walk his way around the spot of vomit and rather unpleasantness. He would make his way to the bar and decide to stand rather than sitting on one of the bar stools and then continued to look around "Can I gitt sum'in fur ya?" He then looked to the bartender "I'm browsing...more or less."
2/30
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Matsuo
Matsuo

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: I'm not an alcoholic, I'm just drunk (Redo & Open to anyone)   I'm not an alcoholic, I'm just drunk (Redo & Open to anyone) EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:44 pm

Matsuo was stuck in a weird situation now. After throwing up on this skeletal guys shoes he might not talk to me anymore. So j just madey way to the stool hoping to speak to the guy who was next to him. Mqtsuo saw this guy next to him using a map. He might be a good traveler. He seems well intelligent based on what I have seen so far. "Hi.. My name is Matsuo.." I said quietly. I had no clue if he heard me or not so I just continued looking at his map. Their were many different routes on it. What a cool looking map. I asked the bartender for something cool to drink. In a flash it sat before me. I could use it after all. I needed something to coll me down after all the trouble I may have caused. The moment grew boring with silence. I had no idea what to talk about. Maybe I could tell him about my family or something. " Are you from around here?, you seem different" I said. Maybe it was best I didn't say that. The whole bar started to look as if they were concerned. I pretended as if I was talking to myself and smashed my glass on the floor. Then suddenly the whole bar returned to normal. Its a good thing I watched so much TV. Or there might have been a war fight.

I went back to the skeletal guy and apologized for the accident. Then I returned to my stool hopping what he would do. I went to the bathroom. The bathroom looked pretty cool. I wish it had a root bear function. That would make it even cooler. But the bathroom was filled with many cool things that it didn't need it. I sang a song. A short melody to pass time while I used da bathroom. When I came out I got a cut on my arm. I started to bleed bad. I used some paper towel to cover it up and returned back to my stool in the bar.
Back to top Go down
Umikage

Saizo
Saizo

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: I'm not an alcoholic, I'm just drunk (Redo & Open to anyone)   I'm not an alcoholic, I'm just drunk (Redo & Open to anyone) EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 5:59 pm

Its your first time in a bar isn't it? He would say to the man who called himself Matsuo, without lifting his head. He was a rather active man, definitely a flamboyant personality. Almost like Saizo when he wasn't focusing on anything particular. After a few seconds the little smurf ran off and did more crazy things. Saizo was still a little focused on the creepy guy in the cloak, but he was trying to ignore any eye contact, not like his eyes were very visible, all squinted and such, but still, he looked like rather strong and sneaky. Saizo was unsure if he should make a move, a little preemptive strike. Maybe give himself the upper hand. Then again. It was a very busy place, many people could get in the cross fire. Maybe he was just a traveller. Saizo would get off his stool and walk over to Mr.Cloud and Cloak and then stick out his hand toward the man, awaiting a hand shake or something of the sort. "Hello, names Saizo." He would say with a smile, it was almost child-like but Saizo was unaware of any other way to make contact with this man, no convenient way anyways.

It was his turn now, how would this steer? Its not like he knew Saizo was suspicious of him, and maybe there was no reason to be suspicious. Saizo was working off rumors after all. Could have been made up and a coincidence that he matched the description. Shouldn't count him as an enemy quite yet. Let him prove himself. Maybe they could become fast friends and go cruising along the country side, surfing the waves. Or maybe not. Probably not. There is always that chance though. He looked like he could surf. Course Saizo didn't actually know anything about surfing. He always wanted to learn, but never had the time. Though, being able to walk on water would probably make surfing much less fun. Never know till you try. Maybe he would do that after this little trip in Boufuu. That seemed like a grand idea.
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Lee
Lee

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: I'm not an alcoholic, I'm just drunk (Redo & Open to anyone)   I'm not an alcoholic, I'm just drunk (Redo & Open to anyone) EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 9:22 pm

Lee sat at the bar with little on his mind at the time aside from the actions on him entering the bar itself. But shortly there after, the man whom had come up to him upon his entering and threw up came to apologize to which Lee would continue to smile his ever lasting smile and his slit-like eyes would stare at the man and nod "No need to worry about it." He then watched as the man ran off to the bathrooms and he turned his attention back to his drink. He simply looked at it, no real intent on drinking it, he just figured it was more for looks to go with the atmosphere and then there was a hand out reached to him by someone who's name was proclaimed to be Saizo. There was a moment of pause before Lee turned his stool full around so that he was now facing Saizo with his attention directed down at the man's hand as if it was some sort of weird object but then he took it in his own and shook it lightly before speaking "You want a drink?"
3/30
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Matsuo
Matsuo

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: I'm not an alcoholic, I'm just drunk (Redo & Open to anyone)   I'm not an alcoholic, I'm just drunk (Redo & Open to anyone) EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 10:45 pm

I'm leaving this topic, carry on.
Back to top Go down
Umikage

Saizo
Saizo

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: I'm not an alcoholic, I'm just drunk (Redo & Open to anyone)   I'm not an alcoholic, I'm just drunk (Redo & Open to anyone) EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 11:32 pm

Saizo would take a seat after the handshake. The mysterious mans hand feeling a little cold. Maybe he was just imagining that, though. His superstitions getting the better of him like usual. He would think for a bit. Maybe he would just try and push those aside. Think of this guy as a friend. A random stranger he had met at a bar. It sounded weird now though. He was a guy after all. He was hoping, that if he was to meet anyone, it would be female. Unfortunately, not everything comes out as planned. He was offered a drink. He had just drank one, but whats the harm of a second? "Sure, I guess." He would say to the man. He was a bit of an odd one to say the least, but it wouldn't be the first odd nut he were to meet. He had met quite a few now that he was to think about it. What would one more do? As long as he forgot his former thoughts of the strange organization and the Umikage incident, he would be just fine. "You aren't from around here, are ya?" He would ask. It was rather obvious, his attire and looks. None of it looked local. Course, he hadn't been in the village long. Maybe it was a new trend. What weird habits these people had.
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Lee
Lee

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: I'm not an alcoholic, I'm just drunk (Redo & Open to anyone)   I'm not an alcoholic, I'm just drunk (Redo & Open to anyone) EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 8:04 pm

Lee returned his hand to himself as the other man took a seat at his side at the bar. Lee would then turn his seat yet again and place his forearms onto the bar with his drink between his hands. The young man would join him for a drink in which was pleasing, it was always nice to have people be agreeable. Lee would raise his hand to the barkeep and point at the one beside him in an indication to bring another drink, possibly more than one for later time. He would then turn back to look at the young man as he was asked if he was from around here to which Lee would shake his head and bring his drink up to his lips "I am afraid not. I'm from a much colder region, farther up north." He would then sip ever so lightly on the drink he held and then put it back down onto the counter and continue "What about yourself? Do you call the hidden storm your home or are you just passing through too?"
4/30
Back to top Go down
Umikage

Saizo
Saizo

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: I'm not an alcoholic, I'm just drunk (Redo & Open to anyone)   I'm not an alcoholic, I'm just drunk (Redo & Open to anyone) EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 11:10 pm

Cold place, huh? He was probably referring to the Hidden Glacier. He had been there once himself. It was way too cold for him up there, he nearly died cause of it. He had made some friends up there though. They were funny individuals. Kind of weird, similar to the guy he was sitting next to. Maybe it was something in the water up there. Or maybe their traditions are just that much different from down south. "Im from Ocean Country, Shippuugakure to be exact." He would say. It was maybe a little bit informative, definitely more then he was told, but he had already said that he wouldn't consider this guy an enemy or anything of the sort. He would withdraw his suspicions. At least for now. He would try and get to know him first. He probably wasn't that bad a guy under that creepy exterior. He would take the drink he had been given. He would just hold it in his hands though. He wouldn't take a sip or anything. He wasn't that thirsty by now. That didn't mean he wouldn't be later.
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Lee
Lee

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: I'm not an alcoholic, I'm just drunk (Redo & Open to anyone)   I'm not an alcoholic, I'm just drunk (Redo & Open to anyone) EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 11:25 am

Lee nodded his head slowly as Saizo spoke of being from Shippuugakure, the land hidden in the hurricane. That was a nice enough place once one got around the wind problem but to judge a new person on where they were from was rude and disrespectful...but then again, it was the only thing one could build off of during such a chance encounter but he would still stay open knowing not much bad things come from the land's past. "The hidden hurricane, I have been there once or twice, it has a wonderful view from up high." He would then place his finger on the rim of his glass and let it slowly begin to circle its way around the rim as he would continue "I am from Hyougagakure but have decided to go...traveling. What takes you out of your way to this land?"
5/30
Back to top Go down
Umikage

Saizo
Saizo

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: I'm not an alcoholic, I'm just drunk (Redo & Open to anyone)   I'm not an alcoholic, I'm just drunk (Redo & Open to anyone) EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 6:27 pm

So he was right, Hyougagakure was where he was from. North didn't exactly give a variety of locations to choose from though, so it wasn't some sort of amazing guess or anything else of the sort. Nothing to get excited about.  Aerial view though? That was interesting. Saizo had lived there for most of his life, but he had never seen the aerial view. Silly. He should probably do that when he gets home. Right now though, he would travel Boufuugakure and see what it had to offer. He was still planning on going to the temple of Thor, but it seemed a bit too late to go now. Maybe wait till morning. Stay at an inn, or maybe the bartender could be a pal and let him stay the night. "I'm also traveling. Always wanted to come to the Hidden Storm, as well as some other places. Guess we both got a bit of an adventurous personality, eh?" he would say. He hadn't have guessed they had some things in common. From appearances they looked like they would be complete opposites. Friendship must be blind.
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Lee
Lee

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: I'm not an alcoholic, I'm just drunk (Redo & Open to anyone)   I'm not an alcoholic, I'm just drunk (Redo & Open to anyone) EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 8:15 pm

Lee listened as Saizo would speak about himself also traveling and that he had wanted to come to the Boufuugakure at some point or another, along with a few other unnamed areas. Lee would take another sip of his drink yet again as his new acquaintance would speak of them both having a personality of an adventurous nature to which Lee would nod in agreement and speak after finishing his glass "I like to see new things and even more than that, meet new people. People are much more enjoyable than the sights, they are different and can constantly change and it is always nice to have another friend, regardless of where they are from." He would then push his glass away from himself as if to say he had had enough of the drink.

"Though, a bar isn't where I had figured myself to be at any point in time so its a nice surprise."
6/30
Back to top Go down
Umikage

Saizo
Saizo

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: I'm not an alcoholic, I'm just drunk (Redo & Open to anyone)   I'm not an alcoholic, I'm just drunk (Redo & Open to anyone) EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 8:05 pm

Hmm, sights and people. Saizo was unsure which he liked better. People were, like he had said, ever changing, but the magnitude and beauty some places contain. It was quite hard to compare. It really all depended on the person and place. Ones choice could vary between the two. To choose a place over a person, seemed rude, but it really did depend on the person chosen. Some places just have that magical feeling. Saizo would take a hefty gulp from his glass. Not wanting to waste any. It wasn't nearly enough to intoxicate him. He felt like he misjudged this man, he truly did seem like an ok guy. No longer holding any suspicion. He was rather trusting for a ninja. Something that could eventually cause damage if he threw it around too lightly. "Haha, I didn't think I'd end up in a bar either. It certainly turned out to be a nice one though." He had thought he would enter and then leave, just get something to drink, but instead he found something a bit more entertaining. It was screwing with his travel schedule, but he was a flexible guy, he could switch it around if need be.
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Lee
Lee

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: I'm not an alcoholic, I'm just drunk (Redo & Open to anyone)   I'm not an alcoholic, I'm just drunk (Redo & Open to anyone) EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 7:39 am

Lee was getting really friendly with this Saizo and it was so far, not a bad thing. He had learned that one could never have too many friends, it was weeding out the bad ones that was the work and it surely would pay off in the future, even if he himself did not know of that future. He looked to Saizo as he began to speak about not thinking he would end up at a bar but something good came from it to which Lee would nod his head in agreement. "I'm sure that you do have things that you have to attend too Saizo and I wont keep you from them." Lee removed himself from the bar stool but kept his hand on the table to keep his balance as he continued to speak "It was a pleasure to meet you and I am sure that some day, we'll meet again and we shall have another drink, hopefully it'll be one with less alcohol."

He would nod his head and push himself away from the bar and slowly begin to make his way toward the exit. His smile ever present on his face as he did.
7/30
Back to top Go down
Umikage

Saizo
Saizo

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: I'm not an alcoholic, I'm just drunk (Redo & Open to anyone)   I'm not an alcoholic, I'm just drunk (Redo & Open to anyone) EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 7:56 pm

Saizo would tip his hat to the new man in his head (No Homo). He still didn't like his look though. Something odd about him, yet at the same time, made one want to get to know him. The secrets he may wield underneath that cloak. It was certainly intriguing. Maybe another time. If they were to ever meet each other again. He wondered how the encounter may have been different if they had met somewhere else. It definitely wouldn't have started so pleasantly. Saizo may have just attacked on the spot due to his attire. He was glad that he didn't. The man seemed strong. Too strong for just Saizo to take on. Of course, appearances can be tricky. "Tata." he would say. He hadn't drank that much but he still felt rather woozy. Maybe it was because he couldn't really hold his liquor all that well. He hadn't been drinking all that long. Saizo would get up after the man had left the building before realizing. He had never asked for his name. Well, that was quite the blunder. He was so rude that he hadn't even asked. What a terrible thing. Saizo would then start stumbling around in a bit of a drunken rage. It was mostly rage and not drunk but to most, it would seem like he was over the weather. saizo would plop on one of the couches and sleep. Eventually being kicked out. Well, whatever comes next can't be possibly as bad as that.

[Ending the topic finally]
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm not an alcoholic, I'm just drunk (Redo & Open to anyone)   I'm not an alcoholic, I'm just drunk (Redo & Open to anyone) Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm not an alcoholic, I'm just drunk (Redo & Open to anyone)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1