Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Relaxin at the Death House (Solo Topic)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jounin

Matsuo
Matsuo
Male Posts : 126
Ryo : 59401

Character sheet
Chakra:
Relaxin  at the Death House (Solo Topic) Left_bar_bleue250/250Relaxin  at the Death House (Solo Topic) Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

Relaxin  at the Death House (Solo Topic) Empty
PostSubject: Relaxin at the Death House (Solo Topic)   Relaxin  at the Death House (Solo Topic) EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:20 pm

It was any ordinary day for Matsuo. As usual he would be helping his mother with her garden early in the morning but, this time he was doing something different. Something he never really did in the morning. Laying in bed Matsuo was thinking.bat the moment, he was thinking of many things. His mind was an open book waiting for its pages. Matsuo was tired. He had nothing to do but help his mother's garden. But, Matsuo couldn't bother. He was tired of doing the same thing each morning. Matsuo needed a break. Matsuo left the house without his mother noticing. He decided he needed some air. Matsuo thought spending his day at the Death House would make his day more enjoyable.Matsuo was so happy to go there since he was going to the hot springs. As he saw the death House steam rose. This was going to feel so good. Matsuo entered the Death House, acting calm. He saw many people their enjoying themselves. Well as inpatient I was, I rushed to the back of one of the springs, put on my towel and got in. Man did it feel good. The steam on my skin felt like a teddy bear hugging me. I relaxed and relaxed and dreamed of what no other can.

My dreams never were good. So as tempted as I was to go to sleep and relax, I fought it and stayed awake. A guy next to me fell asleep. He was old and bald. Could he be a monk? Impossible. I was thinking weird things that I didn't mean to. The hot springs had an effect on my mind it seems. I added more water to the steam, and the steam rose high threw the area. That is when it all began. I fell asleep without noticing anything. The hot springs steam took over my body.
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Matsuo
Matsuo

Character sheet
Chakra:
Relaxin  at the Death House (Solo Topic) Left_bar_bleue250/250Relaxin  at the Death House (Solo Topic) Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Relaxin at the Death House (Solo Topic)   Relaxin  at the Death House (Solo Topic) EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 5:13 pm

Their I lay in the hot springs with exactly nothing to do. Fallen asleep already but my dream was something else. After I slept for 1 hour in the Death House. My skin was boiling. It was so hot. I felt on fire. The guys next to me laughed their towels off. I pored water on them. I laughed so hard. Because my skin was so hot. I had to exit the Death House. I went home and took a shower in cold water hopping for my skin to go back to its normal self. When I had returned to the Death House I brought a towel and something to put over my head. I was having the time of my life. But my mother must be freaking out. I should have left a note but I suppose I forgot. How careless of me to make my mother worry. I just relaxed and hoped she didn't notice. She must be tending to her garden. My head hurt so badly. I had an headache. Maybe I shouldn't have mixed my body temperature. Cold and hot do not get along I suppose. I felt sick and I'll. My body felt weak. Maybe coming to the springs was a bad idea. But who cares I was already there. I thought long and hard about what it meant to be a ninja to me. My past experience with life was a sad one. My father dieing and all. Along with my mother being sad. I don't blame her, I was too. But things went by and everything went well. It was all thanks to my mother at first. I never thought I would spend my day like this. Espically since I never do things like this.

After I have relaxed I got my stuff ready to go. I went home sighing. Walking in the sun yet again. What a day. As soon as I stepped inside the house you could see my mother angry and upset. I quickly snucj into my room so she wouldn't notice but she saw me. Man was I in trouble.
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Matsuo
Matsuo

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Relaxin at the Death House (Solo Topic)   Relaxin  at the Death House (Solo Topic) EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 5:48 pm

Ending this topic if I can >.>
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relaxin at the Death House (Solo Topic)   Relaxin  at the Death House (Solo Topic) Empty

Back to top Go down

Relaxin at the Death House (Solo Topic)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1