Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Clarity

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chuunin

Rumi
Rumi
Male Posts : 160
Ryo : 259450

Character sheet
Chakra:
Clarity Left_bar_bleue170/170Clarity Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

Clarity Empty
PostSubject: Clarity   Clarity EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 6:28 pm

The time was early dawn, and the suns warm fingers peeked from the horizon, casting long, dark shadows over everything. The world was painted a mix of dark orange, red and black, creating wondrous color mixtures and sights that very few have witnessed. The Spectra Forest was truly a sight beyond comprehension of real beauty. The vivid plants that grew from the soil and the trees were alive with different hues of blue, purple, yellow, colors that not many would see in any normal forest. But this was no normal forest, this forest was one that was untouched by humans and their evergrowing population.

This forest was one that Rumi Kulbhum decided to visit, to help clear his thoughts and his emotions. His troubles were very full and very common, yet the one that troubled him the most, the one that caused him the most confusion, was the Bijū. He decided he would come the The Spectra Forest, because of its beauty beyond measure, and the nature of it, and how it has been practically the same for thousands of years. Perhaps being brought to this great place would allow the Ichibi to speak to Rumi, perhaps open up to the Chūnin. But he truly didn't know. Not yet, at least.

Rumis feet connected with the fertile earth, the grass pricking the soles of his feet ever so gently, their untouched stems bending at any sign of force. His baggy, brown pants were being blown gently in the wind, leaves and other small objects flying in the air as the breeze pushed them to an unknown destination. Rumis bear chest felt every gust of wind, every little leaf hit his body, yet he didn't flinch or move. He kept walking. He wanted to go deeper into the forest, where he'd hopefully find an area where meditation was ideal.

The sun was slowly beginning to rise, its fingers reaching out farther and farther into the sky, as the shadows that danced around began to shrink, and their silent pleas were ignored. Rumis shadow began to die slowly also, as the sun began to climb out of the sky as hesitantly as possible, being the only one who heard the screams of the shadows.

As Rumi went deeper into the forest, the foliage seemed to almost envelope him, as it became harder and harder to walk normally without the bushes and the tree branches scraping at him.The flowers around him seemed to buzz with confusion. It was as if they were questioning his existence, why he was in the forest, why he was in the world, why he was alive. Alas, Rumi ignored the noises that nature had set upon The Forest, and he continued on, until a beautiful circle of trees encompasses a small area of grass, flowers sprouting here and there. Rumi felt something good about this particular spot of flora, and walked to the center, where he sat down, the grass below him yielding to his might. The Jinchūriki sat cross legged, his back straight, and placed the backs of his hands on his knees, his palms wide open. His eyelids dropped down, connecting to cover his vision, and he took a deep breath from his nose, the air surging down into his chest, and his blew out of his mouth, until every last bit of oxygen escaped him.

He repeated this, calming himself down, and he began to focus on the Bijū, any and all noises around him now void of his troubles. He was ignorant of the flowers buzzing, how it truly wasn't any sort of insect. He was ignorant that they were calling for help. The flowers screamed for their guardians. Something growled, far from earshot, and it heeded the flowers cries. The beast crawled in Rumis direction, its eyes glowing red with hate and murder.

Word Count:
645/2,000
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Rumi
Rumi

Character sheet
Chakra:

Clarity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clarity   Clarity EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 9:37 pm

The world around Rumi seemed to slow to a halt as he continued his deep breathing exercise, and began to try to embrace the Bijuu he held inside him. In his mind, he had visualized that he was somewhere peaceful, like a log cabin with a fireplace crackling to the right of him somewhere. Rumi had been sitting down in a solid wooden chair, in the middle of the room by himself. Rumi enjoyed the smell of burning wood, and enjoyed the simple pleasure and homeyness of a simple house made of dead trees.

Suddenly, it were as if someone else had seemed to take over Rumis creation, and a square wooden table manifested itself in front of him, with another wooden chair, this one with intricate and detailed designs carved all over it, appearing on the opposite end of the table. And all the way on the other side of the cabin, a doorway that seemed to be made of foliage grew out from the ground, along with different roots from the ground around it and vines fell from the roof.

There was something odd about the door, though. Despite it being made of different types of flora, the doorknob was placed directly in the middle, and seemed to be made of solid gold. It was almost glittering, and looked extremely polished, yet it also looked a unnaturally large for a door. It was about the size of Rumis head, and seemed to be weighing the door down. Rumi looked around the room, his confusion evident on his face as different items began to manifest in the room. A small tree grew out of the floor in the corner of the house, and different household appliances grew around the house, also.

Then, out of nowhere, a knock on the door broke Rumis train of thought. He stared at the door, a bit confused on what to do, before he spoke loudly, his voice contorting his words to somehow create his phrase into a question,

"Come in?"

He shouted it quite loud, not sure what to do. The doorknob slowly turned itself, and the door swung open slowly, revealing empty air. Rumis eyebrow raised, and he looked out the door, before he heard footsteps echo, and wet footprints appearing on the floor in front of him, making his way towards the table. Finally, after the mysterious figure had come closer, Rumi realized that the person wasn't invisible, but just camouflaged themselves to hide quite will. The figure pulled the chair loudly out from under the table, and sat down, immediately changing to the color of the chair, except for their eyes, which were a strange, golden color.

"Sup, Rumi."

Rumi looked closely at the figure, who he could now distinguish as a man. Was this for real? Was this guy really the human manifestation of the Ichibi? Cause that better had been a joke.

"Look, uh, Rumi, right? Listen, I know you, you're a good kid, I'm a good thing, we can help each other out."

"How so?"

Rumi replied cautiously. He wasn't about to get sucked into this whole 'taken over by a chakra beast' deal. Rumi was here to get shit done. He leaned back, folding his arms tightly, before looking at the Bijuus golden colored eyes.

"Simple. You let me help you out control your body."

And there he had it, the Bijuu had completely shut down any thought that Rumi had of ever lending him Rumis mind and body.

And so, outside of Rumis meditation, in the real world, the mysterious beast began to sniff the area, looking for Rumis smell, until the flora around led the wolf-type monster into the right direction. The thing growled, before it extended its hind legs in a powerful jump, and began to charge in Rumis direction, the rest of the forest cheering it on.

Word Count:
1,286/2,000
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Rumi
Rumi

Character sheet
Chakra:

Clarity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clarity   Clarity EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 10:23 pm

"Why would I listen to you? You just want to take me over and be free again."

Rumi said defensively. He wasn't falling for this, the Chuunin was so much smarter than that. He stared at the Bijuu as he glared right back. Apparently his direct approach didn't seem to work. So, unfortunately, The Ichibi was forced to resort to plan B.

"Look, I just want to share my knowledge with you. I've lived for millennia. Your lifetime is a speck of dust compared to mine. I can show you so much more than the trees that you call home. I can show you a whole new world of knowledge."

The Ichibi rose from his chair, his fists tight around the corners of the table. He looked into Rumis eyes hungrily, and his skin color changed from the color and texture of polished wood, to a soft green. "Whaddaya say?"

Rumi couldn't deny, that was pretty enticing. The Chuunin was a sucker for learning anything, and this definitely wasn't an exception. But he couldn't trust the Ichibi with anything, especially his own mind. So, Rumi stood firm with his original response, going so far as to stand up, the chair behind him roughly screeching against the floor. Rumi ignored the sound, and placed his hands opposite of the Ichibis, his eyes piercing back into the Bijūs own as they had a mental face off, unbeknownst to them that they were mirroring each others positions.

"I'm not doing shit for you. If anything, you're doing things for me. It's my body, my rules."

Rumi was not going to be taking orders from this son of a *Female Dog*, especially when he was powerless in Rumis own mind. The guy had no point to him in here. This was the domain of the Jinchurikki, not the Bijū. The stared back, trying to stay unfaltering, before he breaks eye contact, taking a heavy breath as he looked at the table. From Rumis perspective, he looked defeated, but he was far from it. This was all part of his plan.

The beast slowly began to get closer and closer to Rumi, before it entered the clearing, immediately halting itself a few meters away from the Chuunin, as it growled threateningly. Rumi was lost in thought, and he was in no condition to fight right now, which The Animal saw as a sort of threat. As it circled around him, the large beast began sniffing the air around. There was something different about this man, definitely, but the thing couldn't decide what.

Rumi smiled in triumph, and leaned back, now standing up straight. He won this battle, and he was definitely happy about it. Well, not before he heard the growling distantly outside the cabin. His face scrunched up as he tried to figure out where that was coming from.

"What… Is that?"

Rumi made the mistake of turning his back from the Ichibi. The Bijuū took that offer as soon as he could, and leaped over the table, and tackled Rumi to the ground, struggling for dominance.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Game Master
Game Master
Ryo : 5500

Character sheet
Chakra:
Clarity Left_bar_bleue100/100Clarity Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Clarity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clarity   Clarity EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 2:50 am

The member 'Rumi' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Bijuu Rage' : 34
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Rumi
Rumi

Character sheet
Chakra:

Clarity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clarity   Clarity EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 11:45 pm

The Bijū tackled Rumi to the ground, the table that stood between them kicked onto its side by The Ichibi as he grabbed at Rumis arms, pinning him to the ground, as one knee dug into Rumis stomach, and his other was on the ground. The foliage door of the cabin flung open, crashing against the wall as the forest outside reached inside the cabin, vines pulling themselves around the doorway, making the cabin seem more flowery and green.

"Give me control!"

The Ichibi hissed this, his eyes pulverizing Rumi, as he was not easily defeated. It took Rumi a moment to realize this, but The Bijuu had had its color drained out of him, and he looked like a normal shinobi, and could probably pass off as one.

Rumi grunted, and he began to struggle against the weight of The Bijuu that held him in his grasp. He attempted to pull himself up, trying to throw The Ichibis grip off of his wrists, but to no avail.

The Ichibi raised the foot of the leg that was connected to the floor, his knee still planted firmly to the floor, and his toes slammed against the ground, where the foliage around the door seemed to take that as a command, and two leafy vines slowly began to crawl out from the doorway, and began to make it's way towards the two fighting Shinobi. The growling of the beast seemed to be amplified tenfold with the production of these leaves, and Rumi wondered what the hell was happening.

In the physical realm, Rumis body still sat there, motionless, seemingly in a peaceful state while its innards fought for dominance, as the Beast continued to circle around Rumi, its growling growing louder as it slowly began to tighten its circle. Finally, it stopped in front of Rumi, and its loud growling paused for a moment, before it let out an extremely loud bark, and leaped towards Rumi, its paw pads colliding with Rumis chest, knocking him into the ground and sending them both rolling backwards.

As soon as Rumis back had hit the soft dirt floor, his eyelid opened, and his looked wildly around, yet his vision was strange. It was as if he were viewing the world through goggles that held streams of water over them, and those streams of water showed Rumi the real world, and the clear parts showed Rumi his mental image of The Ichibi glaring down at him.

Rumis eyes locked with the strange wolf-beast thing, and he shouted as his legs tucked up against his stomach, and he kicked them outwards, belting the wolf in the stomach and throwing it off of him to the side, where it whined, and shook its dazed head, confused on what happened. Rumi threw himself up onto his feet, his vision still distorted, but he tried to make sense of what was happening on both ends.

Rumi ran at The Beast, his hand reaching for the kunai on his belt, before the wolf jumped at him, and Rumi yelped, ducking quickly at the perfect time, as he slid underneath The Animal at the last second, his kunai stabbing upwards as it slid down its stomach, creating a large gash trailing after it. The Beast landed on its feet with a struggle, before it spun around, its eyes filled with rage as it began to lumber towards Rumi. It really was not putting up a very good fight, as Rumi was a Chuunin, and this thing would easily be able to take on a Jounin.

The Beast made a few more steps, before collapsing onto its stomach, letting out a gurgled growl before laying there, motionless and dead. Rumi stared at the beast through his blurred vision, his eyes concentrating heavily on what was going inside his head. He had learned that he didn't need to move his physical body to fight against The Ichibi in his mind, so he slowly lowered his body back into a sitting position, and watched intently, closing his eyes now, and his vision returned to normal, his transcendence now 100% clear to him as he began to meditate once again.

As physical Rumi was fighting The Beast previously, psychological Rumi struggled to free himself from the grasp of the Ichibi. He cursed and grunted, The Ichibi clearly weighing more than him. The vines from the door had reached the two, and began to wrap themselves around Rumis ankles, creating grips that would prove difficult to unknot. But, as the vines began to slowly pull Rumi towards the doorway, something shook the log cabin, throwing everything including Rumi and The Ichibi onto their sides in jumbled disarray, and Rumi was freed from The Ichibis weight, and he didn't waste time with the knots, pulling out a single kunai and hacking at the vines quickly until they fell from his ankles.

He then pulled himself to his feet, looking at the Bijuu who glared at him disdainfully. The Ichibi gave another shout, his skin turning a dark shade of red as his fist was thrown at Rumis face. Rumi sidestepped The Bijuus attack, his hand clamping down on The Ichibis forearm, as Rumi spun around to face the same direction as The Ichibi, and directed the direction of the punches energy forward, sending him into the ground.

Rumi stared at the Bijuu, his eyes harsh, as The Bijuu stared at Rumi back, their eyes not breaking contact.

"I'll win your body. You'll see."

And the Ichibi snapped his fingers, and he seemingly vanished, his color assimilating with his background as he snuck away from the log cabin, planning his next attack.

Rumi opened his eyes slowly, his gaze reaching where the dead beast was moments ago. It seemed to have vanished, and all that was left was the imprint of a body that was there before. Rumi sighed, before pulling himself to his feet, his body suddenly sore, and his mind exhausted. He needed a rest from this training and meditation, as he had no idea what to expect from this nuisance of a Bijuu.

(END TOPIC)
Back to top Go down
Oujoukage

Eden
Eden
Female Posts : 2298
Ryo : 1597319

Character sheet
Chakra:
Clarity Left_bar_bleue500/500Clarity Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Clarity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clarity   Clarity EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 1:33 am

It's about damn time, Rumi! xD Approved!
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutolegacy.com/

Sponsored content

Clarity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clarity   Clarity Empty

Back to top Go down

Clarity

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Legacy :: Hidden Villages :: Hidden Jungle (Kusamuragakure no Sato) :: Spectra Forest-