Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

A Time Around the waterfall (Vol. 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chuunin

Spira
Spira
Male Posts : 72
Ryo : 57500

Character sheet
Chakra:
A Time Around the waterfall (Vol. 2) Left_bar_bleue100/100A Time Around the waterfall (Vol. 2) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

A Time Around the waterfall (Vol. 2) Empty
PostSubject: A Time Around the waterfall (Vol. 2)   A Time Around the waterfall (Vol. 2) EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 1:20 pm

Another sunny day...Spira said, taking note of the optimal weather. Well, guess I'd best start today off right. He'd remembered the day before, a sort of vague depression coming over him as he hung his head. His training didn't go over very well, nor did his mission, the events making him shudder, then cringe.  However, only moments later, he felt a sort of determination, a drive to better himself as much as possible.

He'd actually started off by setting up a ring of wooden dummies, jointed similarly to puppets, trying to emulate a group of bandits surrounding him. The dummies even had wooden weapons he'd carved himself, making them seem almost real at night. Once he'd set up his scene, however, he stood in the middle, attempting to find a pace to follow. Unlike the day before, he'd found one rather quickly, a steady beat, almost like he was listening to a song in his mind. With a certain slowness, he'd reached for his bag, pulling two kunai from it. Holding one in each hand, he'd begun to twirl them by the rings, a blur as the blade made dark circles in the air, though it wouldn't last for long.

He began to move suddenly, hurling the kunai to his sides towards two of the dummies, as if an assassin of old, dashing forth in a sort of sudden flash, jumping, and kicking off of the dummy in front of him, launching high into the air, his coat fluttering behind him like a sort of white tail as he flipped backwards. In this, he'd pulled his last kunai, and made one of his own with his Living Weapons ability, spawning another from his left arm, launching the ivory and ebony blades at two more of the dummies. Four down, eight to go.. he thought, the wind seeming somewhat refreshing as he appeared to fly, though came down on the "six o' clock" dummy like a blur, then leaping off to the "four o' clock" as if avoiding a fireball jutsu, knocking the dummy over accordingly.

Almost in a constant state of motion, he moved from the "four" to the "three" retrieving one of the primary kunai he threw before leaping up into the air again, throwing the shiny weapon at the "ten", while bounding off the area in the center of the circle with his right hand, causing him to spin in the air. Six he said, before striking the "seven o' clock" dummy, the bouncing off, kicking it over, saying Seven immediately after. Having been doing this for the first time, he was doing rather well, though he didn't count on making a perfect run at all, beginning to think that seven would be his highest in the initial go-through of what he deemed "clockwork training".

Almost in a haze, he struck the "five", bouncing off in a skyward direction, spawning two more kunai from his arms, and launching them at "twelve", but missing, barely, as she landed in the center of the ring again. Eight... he sighed, almost more relieved than defeated. He figured if any number would be the count of his initial run, it might as well be eight. He looked up as the sky again though the trees, letting a faint trace of wind cool him down, and the smell of the waterfall calm him.
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Hisame
Hisame
Female Posts : 734
Ryo : 598400

Character sheet
Chakra:
A Time Around the waterfall (Vol. 2) Left_bar_bleue315/315A Time Around the waterfall (Vol. 2) Empty_bar_bleue  (315/315)

PostSubject: Re: A Time Around the waterfall (Vol. 2)   A Time Around the waterfall (Vol. 2) EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 12:01 am

Sunny, warm, a bit humid. Such a nice day for Hisame to travel about and see the sights of Kusamuragakure. After all, even members of the Ouraboros needed to relax and take a break from time to time, and this was the place to do so. Cherry blossoms, exotic jungle, interesting sounds and beautiful scenery. Yup, this was certainly a place to relax and collect ones self. However, there would need to be some caution for the trip. After all, Hisame couldn't afford to really stand out, otherwise someone who might have known who she was could ruin her entire trip, and that just wouldn't be pleasant. After all, there is no point in escaping your troubles for a day, just to create new ones. At least that's what she thought anyway.

Looking up at the sun, it was easy to tell that it was only a bit past noon, yet already the women, had managed to get her fill of the surroundings of the village and it's cherry blossoms, as beautiful as they were. Being so, she decided that exploring the jungle a bit and getting some peace and quiet would be nice before returning back to enjoy some more of the social activities of the village. However, she had set out well over an hour ago, just to find herself lost in the trees. Not being from the area, or wanting to draw attention to herself, it was easy to get lost within the jungle. Luckily, Hisame managed to find a small river. After washing her face off and determining what direction it was flowing, she set off to see where it would lead. If she followed it, she would at least have a bit of a guide line to work with, instead of aimlessly moving through the trees. Who knew, maybe it would lead to civilization as well. Fat chance, but who knows, maybe she would get lucky. Once again, fat chance.

After traveling along side the river a bit, Hisame found herself coming upon a drop off point. A tip of a waterfall. Curious, she walked along the side to the edge and peered over, marveled by the sight of what she witnessed. The waterfall flowed down into a circular pond, which would continue on down the river. Due to the higher ground, she also got a very nice view of the surrounding area, as well as all the trees that circled it. It was a beautiful sight to behold. However, it wouldn't stop there. Another interesting piece would stand out, a boy who seemed to be training. Being a rather skilled shinobi herself, Hisame watched and studied the boy for a short bit, gathering what information she could to determine if she should avoid him entirely, or make contact and possibly use him to get back to the village. It appeared to her that he wasn't much older than a teenager, by his height and appearance, though a bit difficult to make out. His movements and flow showed that he most likely wasn't very dangerous, at least not to Hisame, though one should never judge a book by its cover. With the little that she saw, she determined that there would be little to no harm in talking with the boy, and possibly even seeking his help after all. Being that he was probably a member of the village, knowledge of the surrounding area, as well as the village would make him a great guide for her to get back and out of the humid jungle.

With her mind made up, Hisame took a nearby, steep path that would lead down towards the pond area. Sure it would be easy enough for her to just jump down and greet the boy, but she didn't want to startle or provoke him. After all, she didn't want him to think any more about her, other then that she was a tourist who had gotten lost. Once she reached level ground, she approached the clearing to where the pond was and openly revealed herself to the boy. Walking out from the trees, in plane sight and a smile on her face, she waved and said.

"Hello there, sorry if I'm disrupting you. I heard something over here and figured I would check it out. I didn't know what to expect, but I'm happy it turned out to be a someone and not some sort of wild animal or something."

Though Hisame had already seen what was going on from above, she looked over everything again anyway, to make it seem new to her. She noted the training dummies and the outfit that the boy was wearing, and determined that he was indeed a shinobi of some sort. He also looked rather young, though age doesn't always reveal much. Luckily for her, she was just dressed as a villager who had set out to explore a bit. She didn't even have any ninja tools on her or scrolls to give away that she too was a shinobi. Though her clothes did express that she was not originally from Kusamuragakure, being different then the typical style of the land. Her clothes were blue in color and were rather light in wear, being good for the warm, humid climate. Being of a tighter cut off top, which revealed her abdomen and tight shorts with a belt and skirt. Hanging from her the side of her belt included a canteen for water and another small bag, which held some supplies and bandages, for emergency use. Over her shoulder she had another small bag, which contained a set of warmer clothes and a few more supplies. It was a bit amusing really. Such a dangerous and powerful women just looked nothing more than a wandering traveler. A fact that would make this meeting all the easier for her.

With her presence known, and showing of no ill intent or malice towards the boy, she spoke. Allowing the important questions to be asked first, as well as a few deductions.

"Oh, I see you're doing some sort of training or something. I apologize again then for disrupting you. But hey, if you're training, then does that mean you're a shinobi of the village of this land? If so, would you be willing to help me, if it's no trouble that is? I'm in no hurry, but I am a bit lost and would rather be able to get back to the village, and not wander the jungle all night long." Smiling, she awaited the boy's reaction and response, hoping things wouldn't go in the wrong direction for her.
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Spira
Spira

Character sheet
Chakra:
A Time Around the waterfall (Vol. 2) Left_bar_bleue100/100A Time Around the waterfall (Vol. 2) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: A Time Around the waterfall (Vol. 2)   A Time Around the waterfall (Vol. 2) EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 1:47 am

Spira felt a familiar presence as her her footsteps from behind him, his initial reasoning, or though was that the man in the black coat had returned, though as he turned to greet his friend, her heard the person speak, instantly coming to a realization that it was someone else, a woman likely lost as most visitors to his domain tended to be. "A traveler? This far out..? No.." He thought to himself, his late sister having informed him well of spies, and to not be fooled by appearances. Seeming a bit on edge, he lurched down to retrieve his ebony colored kunai, letting the ones he'd spawned melt away into a sort of calcium goo. He saw little harm emanating from the stranger.

As he stood upright, however, he turned back to her, feigning a seemingly genuine smile as he spoke to her. Sure, I'll give you a hand, but I'm wanting to know something first, he said, a sort of cautious habit he supposed, but enough to make sure the his suspicions were either accurate, or dead wrong, continuing with little pause, ..you're not from around here, as per the outfit, but what I'm wondering is... where DID you come from? Judging by the way you're facing and the direction the village is located, you could've easily followed the river right to it, but instead found your way here..

Spira felt like he was rambling a bit, though at the same time felt his observations accurate, trying to pry some level of information from the woman; a sort of self-imbued tactic, used when observing crime scenes. He doubted her appearance and tried to look deeper, his own paranoia getting to him, putting only two of his kunai in his bag, the third dangling a bit from his index finger as he began to twirl it by the ring, a blur of a darkened circle, the sunlight reflecting, leaving small streaks in an arch.

What was more to him was why she stayed as far away from him as she did, not that he could blame her as he hurled the blade high into the air, a slight angle, but just enough to make it strike the ground directly in front of her, or if she moved, nick her at best, likely landing behind her, or if she moved at the worst possible time... He'd begun to think of all the possibilities, some of them setting off a devious chuckle in his mind, some making him choke, being rather grim. Once the blade was launched, he dropped his arm again, a vague smile returning to his face as he spoke. Let's test something, shall we? Even in his mind he looked at it as a test, a short phrase often said by his sister coming to mind.

Let's begin.
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Hisame
Hisame

Character sheet
Chakra:
A Time Around the waterfall (Vol. 2) Left_bar_bleue315/315A Time Around the waterfall (Vol. 2) Empty_bar_bleue  (315/315)

PostSubject: Re: A Time Around the waterfall (Vol. 2)   A Time Around the waterfall (Vol. 2) EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 1:33 pm

Hisame watched the boy rather closely from where she stood. He was a rather cautious, and she could tell from the way he spoke and looked at her that he had his suspicions. She didn't blame him though, after all, she was a stranger from a different land, so he had his reasons. She was just impressed that such a young man such as himself was so sharp as to be so cautious right off the bat. The questions he asked were pretty keen as well. She would soon answer his questions, but before she could answer, she watched as he launched a kunai up into the air. Her eyes followed it, as her ears focused on his words, his movements, the rustle of any moves he would make as she watched the kunai arch and come back down. Calculating it's speed, angle, and distance, she determined where to stand to not be in harms way. As it came closer she moved back one step and watched it land less than two steps from where she was standing. With that she looked up at the boy and said.

"You should really be more careful, what if that had hit me?"

Kneeling down, she looked at the kunai a bit and picked it up and lightly tossed it into the ground before him, speaking again, this time, answering the questions he had asked her prior, as well as addressing what he had last said.

"You said something about a test? I don't understand. Regardless though, you asked where I was from. As you have stated, I'm indeed not from this land. I'm actually from Shippuugakure. I came here to see the sights and the cherry blossoms of this land. It's rather raining and bland in my homeland, so the nice, warm and colorful environment of this place caught my interest. As for following the river, well, I'm a little embarrassed to admit it, but I kinda just went the wrong direction. I figured one way would lead me to some sort of civilization, I simply took the wrong direction. But hey, it wasn't all bad. I mean I ran into you here, so I guess that's kind of a success."

She smiled, and stood up right, resting her right hand on her hip. She wondered what the boy was thinking, or how he would react or responded. She knew what she told him was a lie, but would he? She already could tell that he was no idiot, but neither was she. Her story seemed pretty normal, and she gave no indication while speaking that she was lying to him. It would all come down to whether or not he got the information he needed from his little test. Even them, Hisame played her part through that very well. She didn't make any sudden moves, but she didn't do anything overly impressive either. Sure a normal person would have possibly acted differently, but Hisame wasn't about to make a big scene over such a silly little thing. If she revealed something, she revealed something. Nothing to change, only to accept it. Even if negotiations with the boy did fall through, she knew her way back now, and she didn't really have to worry as far as combat went. How things turned out, would soon be revealed. Regardless of how, it was bound to be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Spira
Spira

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: A Time Around the waterfall (Vol. 2)   A Time Around the waterfall (Vol. 2) EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 6:31 am

Spira began to vaguely feel like he could trust the woman, maybe even believe her story, not even once thinking about the kunai at his feet. He examined her closely, picking out every small detail he could that might possibly help his case, or hers, though when push finally came to shove, he inevitably went along with it, seeing little use in burning off any more energy than he needed to. He could make a move to make certain that she was who she said she was, but if she was, what was the point? Maybe startle a random traveler at most. But if she wasn't, then there was the very real possibility that he might end up dead.

Right, the test was me tossing that kunai into the air, see what you'd do. He spoke, seeming so nonchalant, almost casual as he started to make conversation, at least learn a bit more about the woman he now faced. Yeah, I'd label it a success alright. Not many have really been able to find me out here, so.. he trailed off, his mind wandering a bit before coming back to reality. ...in essence, yeah, it's a success. He continued to look her over, the one thing throwing him off the most being the smile in combination with how she'd posed herself. He'd seen the pose from his sister, right before she scolded him when he was younger.

He'd begun to look elsewhere, not really focused anymore, staring off into space as if he'd begun drawing a blank, though still surprisingly on topic as distracted as he was. You said you're from Shippuugakure, right? Isn't that a fisherman's village? He wasn't really sure what to think about a place he'd never visited, try to get some kind of reaction that might strengthen his doubt or break it for good, beginning to wander off, setting up the dummies again in their positions. He had a plan, but wanted to make it seem like maybe if he could get a better look, maybe from a different angle or distance, then more details might come to light.
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Hisame
Hisame

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: A Time Around the waterfall (Vol. 2)   A Time Around the waterfall (Vol. 2) EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 10:31 am

Hisame watched on as the boy continued to study her a bit still as he spoke, all up to the point where he would go back to setting up dummies for another go at the training. She didn't know if he trusted her or not, but his words seemed a bit calmer as he spoke, so he had to believe some of what she had told him. Feeling like she could relax a bit more, she walked over and sat down at the base of a nearby tree, setting down her bag and watching as the boy continued on. She wouldn't interrupt him, for that would be rude. She was the intruder in this situation after all, plus watching him could grant even more information to her about the boy's skills, so she would be all the more ready if for some reason he turned on her.

The conversation he brought up was pretty normal, and Hisame certainly wouldn't turn down some small talk. However she would have to watch what she said, otherwise she might go revealing that she wasn't actually from Shippuugakure. Thankfully, being the country that she had come to hate so much, Hisame had gathered a decent amount of information about it. Following the saying, 'keep your friends close and your enemies closer.' Granted these days, she had no friends to try to keep close. She was on her own for the most part, using her connections in the Ouraboros to simply fuel her desires. She had left her village, her clan, everything behind her in order to reek the revenge that boiled within her. Even those with a vendetta needed some rest and relaxation though, which is what brought her to the village within the vast jungle and cherry blossoms, Kusagakure.

She drank a bit from her canteen before answering the boy's question. Trying her best to keep her facts as straight as possible. "Why yes, it is. Shippuugakure obtains most of it's income from fishing, shipping goods, and other sea fairing practices of business. Sadly it's not exactly an easy and safe practice. The waters can be very dangerous, and the rocks along the shores can completely destroy ships. The storms we get can also cause their fair share of trouble for us, not to mention add to the gloomy atmosphere of the land. There are certainly benefits to such an environment though. The fruits of the sea are not the only source of income, however. There is plenty to do on land, not to mention the village there. Oh but listen to me, rambling on. I swear, sometimes I think I just like to hear myself talk." She laughed and took another drink of water from the canteen before speaking again. "I'm sure you want to focus on your training, so please, if I'm chatting your ear off, by all means tell me to put a cork in it." The smile she wore still present, she awaited for his answer, or at least an obvious signal to shut it and leave him to his work, though she wouldn't be surprised if he did respond and want to talk more, being the one who started the conversation on said topic at hand. She would also be fine with a change of topic as well, so long as she could contribute to it, and vise versa.
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Spira
Spira

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: A Time Around the waterfall (Vol. 2)   A Time Around the waterfall (Vol. 2) EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 6:28 pm

Once he'd finished setting up the dummies, Spira walked back to where the kunai lay, lurching down to pick it up before making his way to the center of the ring of dummies. Oh, it's fine. I'm always up for conversation, I guess, but if you'd prefer to talk about something else, he'd spoken again, seeming nonchalant and at a particular lack of caring, continuing on, I'm sure there's things about me that you'd care to know about, clan, family, so on. Once he was in the center, he stood, facing away from the woman, but knew exactly where she was sitting, a spot where another of his training exercises would normally go. Now he'd two thoughts running in his mind:
A: Reaching a score above eight
B: What would happen if he "accidentally" missed the target she was closest to

He took the liberty of a moment to catch a beat, his mind settling on one not so incredibly fast, but not too slow as to bore the dead. In this he took a breath, pulling a second ebony blade from his bag in addition to the one he already carried, then suddenly darting forth in what would be a blur for a Genin, leaping up, and rebounding from the "twelve o' clock" dummy, launching himself into the air as they weighed more than him, using that as more of an advantage application for a more aerial assault. Once he'd reached the peak of his jump and was upside-down from leaning back with it, he could see her. He didn't want to distract himself too much, but kept a level of his focus on her, though as he'd begun to fall, he'd thrown the two kunai at the "three" and "nine" dummies, though spawned two of his own using an ability he called Living Weapons, two ivory kunai seeming to come out of his forearms.

He took hold of them instantly, landing on the "six", but being exceedingly careful as to keep it upright as he hurled the two bone blades at dummies "ten" and "two", his weight bringing dummy "six" to it's knees, but not completely down to the ground as he leaped from it, leaving it as upright as possible, landing on the ground with a roll before bouncing back into the air, kicking "twelve" again, and knocking it over, pulling his third kunai from his bag with two shuriken, and spawning another from his right forearm. Though as he was in the air again, he'd changed his routine, spinning launching his weapons at "eleven", "one", "five", and "seven", hitting each of them as he landed, though flipping to his side as if avoiding an attack, then again in a backwards manner, attaining on kunai from "eleven". However, he never stopped moving, darting towards "eight" in the same fashion as he had with "twelve", jumping and bounding off to "four", and then back into the air near the center, launching the shuriken and kunai at "six" to bring it down.

The shuriken was right on top of the ebony blade, like a halo, however as the kunai had hit "six", it made the head tilt back, the shuriken passing by like a shadow, towards he woman. From the way Spira had angled it, it wouldn't hit her, but barely miss by an inch, maybe, hitting the tree just above her head, with a sound on impact. He'd aced surprised and apologetic, playing innocent as he stood upright, having just completed his "Clockwork Training". Oh, whoops! He'd laughed like he was nervous, scratching the back of his head with his right hand. Sorry, looks like I might've miscalculated that one.
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Hisame
Hisame

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: A Time Around the waterfall (Vol. 2)   A Time Around the waterfall (Vol. 2) EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 11:06 am

Hisame continued to watch as the boy finished setting up the dummies and went through his training session. It was the same routine that she watched him do from atop the waterfall. Only difference was that this time around she got a front row seat to it. Now Hisame was a bit relieved to hear that the boy was up pleased with the fact that he was up for conversation. It would make the waiting through his training seem to go faster by. She considered his question to learn about him, his clan, so on. Really, it didn't even come to mind for her. She wasn't after information, though she could certainly use it to her advantage. She figured learning about the boy itself wouldn't be a bad thing by any means, however she figured that if she asked more about him, he would ask more about her, which increased the chances of her cover possibly being blown. Still, it would give them something to talk about.

"That actually would be nice. Though I would also appreciate if you could tell me a little bit about the land as well, if that's okay that is? Since I'm not familiar with this land, it would be nice to have some information to go on. Maybe some nice places to visit? Places to eat, bars to drink at, shops and sights. Those types of things. Oh, and of course, you name would be much appreciated. It's actually rather embarrassing that I didn't consider asking your name until just now. Usually that is the first thing one does when they meet someone is exchange names."

She shifted a bit to make herself a bit more comfortable. To no surprise, the base of a tree wasn't exactly comfortable, nor was the hard ground. It was to be expected though. After all, they were in the jungle. Trees, rocks, heat, bugs, humidity, all things that didn't hold the definition of comfy. Though the lack of comfort was the last thing Hisame would be complaining about. As she slumped down a little, she saw a spinning gleam heading her way. Her eyes picked up on it rather quickly, and could tell it was one of the projectiles that the boy was using on the training dummies. She slumped down just a little bit more, as a precaution, and watched as the shuriken met its mark within the tree right above her head. Though she was correct in the judgment that it wouldn't hit her, and was probably just another test or scare tactic from the boy, she allowed an expression of shock to cover her face. A good expression for someone who would just be traveling about. She even reacted and spoke with the reaction one would expect from such an incident. She scrambled about and crawled back from the tree, looking at the shuriken in the tree and back at him. His words got a sharp response back.

"Whoops? A miscalculation? Yeah I would say so. That came really close to my head. It could have killed me even. I swear, do you want to throw sharp things at me or something, or are you just confused at the difference between a training dummy and me?"

She stood up and brushed herself off, not retrieving the shuriken from the tree as she did the kunai before. She crossed her arms and glared at him slightly, waiting for some sort of apology for such a dangerous mistake. She also felt a bit proud with her performance. Making it sound as real as can be, though that may be because in the back of her head, she really was annoyed that projectiles kept flying in her direction on her vacation. As a rogue ninja, weapons being whirled at her head was a daily thing, so it wasn't anything new, but it did get old pretty fast. She continued to stand there, tapping her foot, annoyed, arms crossed. Awaiting the reaction of the boy from her lecturing him as she did.
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Spira
Spira

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: A Time Around the waterfall (Vol. 2)   A Time Around the waterfall (Vol. 2) EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 12:15 am

"Yikes... She's really mad now..." He thought, leaning back slightly at the reprimanding of the woman, though continued on with an apologetic smile and a back-and-forth wave of his hand. Alright, I get it I'm sorry... he said though not before muttering "you sound like my sister..." under his breath. Him being a shinobi, he was used to getting yelled at, and taking the brunt, but strangely it felt somewhat different when he spoke to the woman.

Acting somewhat timid he made his way over to retrieve his shuriken from the tree. He knew his would entail walking into hitting distance, but he needed the weapon for future training and missions. Somewhere in his mind, he felt like the way she reacted was rehearsed somehow, the paranoia seeming to get to him.

He stepped rather cautiously around her, not making any sudden moves, not giving any hints of wanting to appear a threat of any kind, aside from launching the occasional ebony colored star at her face during training. As he reached out to pluck the shuriken from it's spot in the tree, he stood more upright, pulling it out and setting it in his bag for later use.

Well, if the bone weapons I spawned weren't a giveaway, I think we should at least get to know one another. My name is Spira, and I am the last true Kaguya. My family, or.. rather my sister was once Kage of the village before she passed. He spoke with an almost heartbreaking tone when he mentioned his sister, the pain of he passing still being fresh in his heart as a short lived expression of sorrow came over him. However, her quickly changed the subject, looking over at the woman with a sort of vague distance in his eyes. You now know a little about me.. What about you?
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Hisame
Hisame

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: A Time Around the waterfall (Vol. 2)   A Time Around the waterfall (Vol. 2) EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 12:17 pm

Hisame listened close and watched closely, wondering if he was really on to her or not? Even so, she kept the thought to herself and hidden beneath her current expression and posture. Her arms crossed still, her foot tapping the ground in an annoyed rhythm over and over. She remained as such for a few moments as he spoke, before sighing and stopping her foot and uncrossing her arms, letting one settle at her side and the other on her hip. She couldn't stay annoyed about something so small, especially since it really was just mostly an act. She breathed in and nodded a bit, speaking calmly in response to him.

"It's fine. You're training after all, so mistakes are to be expected." For some reason, she sounded less like a traveler and more like a shinobi with that statement; like she knew and understood the opening for mistakes, which was what made training so important in the first place, to fix imperfections in ones skills and advance them further. She thought very little about it though and just continued talking.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Spira. My name is Hisame. I noticed that you seemed a bit different, with the bone things and all. I couldn't put my finger on it at first, but now that you bring up the name, Kaguya, it makes sense. I don't know very much, but I have heard a little bit about them. Obviously they are just tales and just small things here and there, but still more than nothing. You're the first I've met with those abilities, obviously. No Kaguya in Shippuugakure after all. Still, it's neat to run into you and get a chance to see and meet an actual Kaguya. Something I didn't expect to run into on my little travel out here. I'm sorry to hear that your sister passed. Losing someone is never easy after all, especially family. Even so, it's a pleasure to meet you, and since I now know a bit about you, it is only fair to share a bit about myself as well. As you now know, my name is Hisame, and I'm just a merchant from Shippuugakure. I own a shop back in my village, as well as a tavern, and bar by night. I'm no big seller or anything, just a simply little trader from Shippuu. Unlike you, who's an inspiring young ninja from your village."

She giggled a little and settled down a bit more. She knew she was lying, but the lie was certainly a good one. So good that she kinda wished it was a reality in the back of her head, just a little bit. The simple life was certainly a tempting option. Just not where she belonged however. Deep down, Hisame was a shinobi, and a dammed good one at that. So she had her role in this world, like all other ninja that lived in their respective villages. The pause in her words were brief though. Just long enough so that it all could sink in for the boy. With that she went on to further the conversation. "So, I know a little about you, and now you know a little about me. Seems like a good start to me."
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Spira
Spira

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: A Time Around the waterfall (Vol. 2)   A Time Around the waterfall (Vol. 2) EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 3:55 am

Spira listened to Hisame speak, though one sentence in particular caught him as strange. "Mistakes are expected..? he thought, wondering, almost suspiciously as to what she'd meant. Well, it's good to meet you too, Hisame. Yeah, being a Kaguya is really nothing special. Just a few different moves is all, nothing fancy. He was hiding his suspicion, playing the part of the modest shinobi as best he could, without seeming overboard.

Even watching her movements, he still felt like she was just an average traveler, though he kept getting the same feeling about her, the same one he'd had around the man in the black coat. Even still, he decided to try and let it go, smiling a bit, and beginning to relax a bit more, seeming to be almost casual.

Somewhere, however, something continued to nag at him, screaming about a lie, though Spira paid it no mind. After all, Hisame seemed nice enough, and to top it off, he couldn't help but think "You know, now that I take a better look at her, she's... kind of..." though before finishing his thought, he began to blush, looking away only enough appear distracted, which he was. He tried to finish the thought, thought there were various words he didn't want to use. One of them being cute for the risk of downplaying her looks, another being sexy for the risk of sounding like a perv... However the more he thought about it, the more he blushed, though he didn't really move much from his position.

He was distracting himself with the thought, almost obviously so, to the point where his face was a light rose color, one thought leading to another, the mind of a young man at work. "What if I called her beautiful? Maybe easy on the eyes?" His thoughts returned to how he would go about describing her looks, the blush remaining, however, leaving anyone looking in to think that he'd been holding a few "slap-worthy" thoughts in his head. So much so, it was almost comical.

If one were looking in, they'd surely be expecting a slap to the face, or at least a question or two wondering about the bright color of the blush, or perhaps the cat-like smile that curved Spira's lips as he raised his right hand, lightly scratching his cheek with the index finger.
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Hisame
Hisame

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: A Time Around the waterfall (Vol. 2)   A Time Around the waterfall (Vol. 2) EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 10:46 am

Hisame cocked her head to the side a bit, as she wondered what went on in the boy's head. He seemed a bit distracted, though what he was distracted with was the big question. Not wanting to stay in one spot, Hisame began to wander a bit. She walked past the boy a bit and stared out across the river to the other side, her eyes shifting up towards the waterfall and then back, over her shoulder towards the boy. He was still distracted by his thoughts. So much that it seemed unusual to her. Was he trying to figure out her story, finding a way through the lies, or was ti something else? She peered over, turning and leaning a bit as she stepped ever so silently around to his side, just enough to see his rosy red cheeks. Hisame knew that look all too well. It was rather common to see when she dealt with boys of all ages. She was attractive. It was a blessing and a curse. It didn't bother her though. In fact, she took it as a compliment. Besides, it also opened up the doorway for her to have a little fun, and turn those rosy red cheeks of lewd thoughts, into ones of embarrassment.

With her hands cupped behind herself, Hisame walked around and towards the boy, coming up behind him silently and suddenly. She leaned in over his shoulder and spoke with a playful tone in her voice. "You know, if you have time for such lewd thoughts, then I think you have time to escort me back to the village, don't you think?" She giggles and smiled a bit, her face relatively close to the boys, as she was practically whispering into his ear, minus the whispering. If the embarrassment didn't strike the boy on his rump, then perhaps the fact that she so quietly and quickly closed in and got as close as she did without uttering a sound would. Either way she knew it would be an entertaining little development, though she really did hope for the first one. She did enjoy embarrassing boys ever so much. Especially ones who were so careful up to this point. Just made the moment all the better and more satisfying.

To add insult to injury, if the boy did motion in an awkward way, he would stumble right into her, meaning right into them. Hisame was prepared for it, so chances would be he would most likely face plant right into them and then fall right on his ass, face even a brighter red then it was now. That would certainly cause Hisame to burst into laughter. The young boy falling prey to such clumsy actions, all because he was dealing with a beautiful women. It would really be just too easy at that point. Then again, males usually were pretty easy to play with, whether things went according to her predictions or not. Whether the boy liked it or not, he had fallen into a trap. One that females had been using to toy with males for generations. Though Hisame didn't really have any sort of attraction to the young lad. However she just couldn't resist a good game.
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Spira
Spira

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: A Time Around the waterfall (Vol. 2)   A Time Around the waterfall (Vol. 2) EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 11:51 pm

Spira flinched at first, though hearing her speak, he couldn't stop himself from turning, attempting to defend his thoughts against hers. L-Lewd? I'm not.. though before he could finish, he found himself losing balance, his eyes immediately snapping in the direction he was falling, which happened to be the Hisame's chest. In an instant, his words changed. Oh... the rest suddenly muffled as his face came into contact with the woman's chest, though strangely, he still felt himself falling forward, his hands finally hitting the ground as with his knees.

He'd kept his eyes closed, not out of fear, but out of trying to regain his focus. His breathing was somewhat shallow, though, strangely, he began to feel like something was off, like there was a source of heat under him. He refused to open his eyes now, now for fear of what he might have fallen on.

Nonetheless his cheeks were now a brighter red than they were earlier, realizing that in the split moment that he tripped, he'd face-planted right into the woman. Did I... they were soft... No, I-I shouldn't think such a thing.. but... Spira couldn't help but think about it, his clumsy mistake which led to his current position. But.. what was his current position? All he knew was that he was on his hands and knees, something warm below him. He didn't want to shift to his left or right, he wasn't even sure which way was up. His best option was to simply speak, and find out where Hisame was.

U-Umm... Hisame..? You're okay, right? Not hurt or something?
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Hisame
Hisame

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: A Time Around the waterfall (Vol. 2)   A Time Around the waterfall (Vol. 2) EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 12:19 am

This was certainly a change in events. Here, Hisame was on the ground, not something she had expected, which was probably why it happened. Then again, a lot happened that she didn't expect, which in the long short, was what made life so interesting. How it plays out. Now Hisame had to deal with something in particular, the boy, who had just managed to clumsily face plant his way right into her breasts, knock her down, and remain where he probably shouldn't be. She moved ever so slightly, to partially lean up, shifting the boy up a bit. Her face was slightly blush, embarrassed slightly by the fact that she was taken off guard and toppled so easily. The boy however, pretty much a cherry, was embarrassed for his own reasons, obviously.

Hisame was a bit unsure what to do with the boy. Should she punish him for such a clumsy mistake, getting his front row seat to a show, or should be let it slide and just brush it off. There was also the option of trying to make him feel guilty for it, or even tease him for it. The choice would become easier to make as she started to get irritated a bit. For here, the clumsy fool was still face deep into her chest, talking to her. Idiot. She thought to herself, as she replied to his question. "I'm fine, though you're not going to be if you stay where you are..." A tone of annoyance carried with her words as she spoke them. She was certainly irritated with to klutz at this point. First he almost hits me with a shuriken, now this. I swear, this kid must get into all sorts of trouble, unless he's trying to do all of this. For his sake, that better not be the case...

Hisame didn't want to wait for the boy to catch up with what was going on, and she was rather at her limits of the time he had spent atop of her. So with a properly gauged push, she shoved the fool off of her and sat up completely, using one arm to support her as she pulled at her top slightly, fixing it slightly. She looked over to the boy and shifted herself, sitting on her legs now, leaning over to him and bonking him on the head. The strike wasn't exactly harmful or malicious, simply held enough force to get a point across, as well as to show her irritation with him. She then spoke, her tone still holding a bit of annoyance, though less angry then before hand. "You're a total klutz, you know that?! I swear. What a piece of work. You so owe me after that little mishap." She crossed her arms and continued to sit there, glaring a bit at him, waiting for how the cherry face, fool would respond and handle it all.
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Spira
Spira

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: A Time Around the waterfall (Vol. 2)   A Time Around the waterfall (Vol. 2) EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 3:45 am

Spira could feel Hisame, or what he thought was the woman, moving, shifting, causing him to lift himself, his hands leaving the ground only slightly his body weight now supported more by his legs. Unsure of what was happening he finally opened his eyes, only to see Hisame, her face a bit red, seeming a bit fed up with him. Hopefully, at some point, she would take a swing so he could better gauge her, read her, and hopefully pick something apart as he was taught by his sister to do.

Out of his own, possibly misplaced thoughts, he began to think about how she acted, moved, even spoke. He remembered the line she spoke regarding his mistakes, as if she were a shinobi herself.

Shortly after hearing Hisame speak, Spira moved again, leaning slightly farther back only to feel a hand push him over. As if on a battle-bred instinct, he curled into a ball and rolled back until his toes met the ground when he sprung back into his normal shape, jumping into the air, the momentum of his roll carrying just enough to allow a flip before he landed on his feet with seemingly perfect precision. Hisame... I do have another question, actually... What do you know about shinobi..? He wasn't sure, but he felt like he should ask the question that bothered him. I'm simply asking because I'm curious, and it's been bothering me...
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Hisame
Hisame

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: A Time Around the waterfall (Vol. 2)   A Time Around the waterfall (Vol. 2) EmptyThu May 22, 2014 12:45 am

Hisame, after hearing the boys recent question, cocked her head to the side a bit, as if confused. He changed all of the sudden, from a klutz to a serious and once again, uneasy soul. In the back of her head, Hisame wondered if his paranoia was indeed catching on to her, though she gave no signs to lead him to such, that were really noticeable by her standards. Patting and sweeping the dirt from her skirt and shorts she stood up, once again fixing her top slightly.

"Know anything about shinobi, you ask? Well I know what just about anyone else knows, since my village is filled with them. I know they protect the village and the people inside of it, fight wars and take on jobs for the land, make a mess of my bar when they come to drink. Ninja or not, messy drunks are messy drunks. That's really about it though."

Resting a hand on her hip, she cocked her head back and even cracked her neck a little. She looked up at the sky and noticed it was getting a bit later in the day. She almost didn't notice the amount of time that had been passing by. Between wandering around the jungle, and meeting this boy, time sure managed to get away from her.

"It's starting to get a bit late. If you're going to escort me back to the village, then we should probably get moving soon, if that is fine with you. Otherwise we'll be walking back in the dark and i much prefer to not be in the jungles when I won't be able to see a foot in front of my face. Though you know where we are going, so I'm sure with you leading the way, we'll get back before it even gets dark."

She laughed a bit as she said this, as if it was suppose to be funny or something, when really it was just her being cautious. Hisame knew that she would be fine in the dark, but in a foreign land, of which she didn't know the landscape as well, being in the cover of night wasn't exactly the best. So without dallying, she walked over to her traveling bag and made sure her things would be ready for their departure. Normally, Hisame wouldn't turn her back on someone who was so on edge and paranoid. However, she needed to keep him off the idea that she was a shinobi. After all, she didn't want trouble. The trip was just suppose to be a relaxing trip, and she wouldn't get that from fighting the shinobi of the village, causing trouble, and having the entire village come after her. It was bad enough she had Tsuki looking for her after all.

Ready to go whenever he was, Hisame slug her bag over her shoulder and spoke over her shoulder, looking at the boy. "I'm ready whenever you are. Lead the way, my young knight in..bony armor?" She wondered if that was really appropriate to reference, though he did display and mention his kekkei genkai, so she was sure it was fine, just so long as he didn't take offense, which she would apologize for of course, but over all wasn't too worried about. Eager, but patient, she stood there, facing the young lad, awaiting to get on the move.
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Spira
Spira

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: A Time Around the waterfall (Vol. 2)   A Time Around the waterfall (Vol. 2) EmptyThu May 22, 2014 2:34 am

Spira was unsure of the answer, though knew how some ninjas acted when they were drunk. Even as uneasy as he was, he knew full well what it was like to walk at dark, having been attacked by a restless boar, even giant snakes, his right arm quickly encased in bone, soon resembling a blade, like that of a sword as he stood upright, his feet moving closer together. Agreed... Walking alone in the dark, especially without a knowledgeable guide, is a bad idea. Pardon the right arm, but it's simply a precaution.

A precaution indeed, though it wasn't just for a simple wild animal. He remembered his training well, not to mention the occasional bandit who would try to rob him.

Shortly after looking back, he began to walk forth, his steps heavy, boots thudding against the ground, his white coat fluttering slightly behind him as he moved toward the village. Even as he passed Hisame, he shuddered, hating the fact that he had his back turned on a potential threat. If you want to get there before dark, then I suggest you keep up.. He said, his voice like a bell at midnight, though he never stopped, never looked back toward Hisame, and never let his guard down.

..you never know what might be lurking in the shadows of darkness, even under the cover of night, the daylight creatures can strike, or worse, the hunters under the moon could stalk and kill their prey without a second thought..

Oddly, he thought he sounded like a soldier just coming back from a war zone, though in a sense, that's what he was trained for, to fight, to protect those of the village, and cut down those who would do them harm. Even as he thought it, he hated the time he spent on the subject, quickly moving forward, his attitude changing from a serious outward expression to something more cheerful, a grin on his face as he looked back, finally, toward the one he'd be guiding. Besides, it'd be a shame if a pretty girl like you got swallowed by a snake. He said, now teasing her, a slight chuckle after the words.
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Hisame
Hisame

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: A Time Around the waterfall (Vol. 2)   A Time Around the waterfall (Vol. 2) EmptySat May 31, 2014 1:56 am

Hisame, things in hand a ready to go, quickly followed Spira as he began to match off towards the village. He mentioned things like snakes and her being swallowed up. Hisame wasn't worried, but didn't exactly like the idea either. Yet, she smiled at him when he said thus, because he mentioned she was pretty. Sure, it was a simple little complement, but then again, who didn't like to be complemented? Hisame surely wasn't someone who would protest to such, though she would't exactly expand on it either. She simply did as she was told and let Spira guide her through the jungle, and protect her as need be.

"With reasons like that, I'll certainly make sure to keep close and not slow us down. You can count on me!"

She spoke and seemed a bit...overzealous and silly with her remark. Still, it showed she was in good spirits, finally making their way to the village after a lengthy stay at the little waterfall in which they met. To Hisame, it didn't seem like Spira was letting down his guard any time soon, but then again that didn't really bother her. In fact, it was a good thing, just so long as she didn't screw her act up. She was doing extremely well so far, and so long as he was on guard, she would be able to entrust that he would be able to protect her and keep her from having to protect herself. After all, if she was threatened and he couldn't protect her, she surely wasn't going to just allow harm to come to herself, just to keep up the act. After all, living was more important than her little vacation. Still with the cover of day and the steady start they had on their travels, she figured they would be fine. If not, she would simply try her best to use Spira as a shield. He was to be her protector and guide after all, and she was fine with that.

As they walked, Hisame remained pretty close, tough not so close that she was clinging to the young lad. She simply didn't want to fall behind, though if she wanted to blow her cover, she could easily just leave him in the dust. As amusing as that thought was though, she wasn't about to do that any time soon. After all, Hisame wanted to relax and enjoy the sights of the village at night. Maybe have a little fun, have a few drinks, just really enjoy herself for once, instead of always running and looking over her shoulder. Granted, even now, she still would have to be looking over her shoulder. That would never be something to really go away.
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Spira
Spira

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: A Time Around the waterfall (Vol. 2)   A Time Around the waterfall (Vol. 2) EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 6:47 am

Heading once more to the village, the place he called home, he couldn't help but think about the various possibilities, the most worrisome being the thought of an actual snake appearing. He wouldn't be able to do too much against something like that were it really so huge, so massive in size and force. Even as he heard his own footsteps, his thoughts blocked out most of the other sounds including those made by Hisame who was likely following close behind. No, what he heard was silence, as though he were searching for something, anything that could pose a threat to his follower. Before long, he'd heard a noise, or thought he did, which caused him to stop, and snap to his right, and through that, he'd used his left hand to motion to Hisame, as if silently telling her to get down before he'd dashed forth, bounding off of a tree, and up onto a high branch. If it really were something, to be worried about, he would likely tell her to run, though if it were something small, he would watch to see how she handled it, if she could.

This kind of behavior, however, was normal for him, especially in cases of dealing with bandits or boars. Though through what actions would he embed his memory, even he didn't know, the future was always obscure to him, but in the end he would likely hold a degree of trust, as long as it was mutual, and through this, if there were indeed a monster of a snake, he trusted that Hisame would try to get away, even as he now waited, crouching, perched atop a tree branch waiting for his suspicions to be confirmed, as per his normal hunting method, his suspicions of whether or not there was something to be dealt with, or worse.

Even as he was perched, he began to look around, wondering, watching, waiting. Now then... where are you...? He asked, hardly above a whisper, his silver eyes glancing about, looking for any sign or trace of a wild animal or bandit, though finding nothing, which had eventually led him to drop from the branch and onto his feet once more, still looking around. Well.. nothing of importance...
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Time Around the waterfall (Vol. 2)   A Time Around the waterfall (Vol. 2) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Time Around the waterfall (Vol. 2)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1