Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

IT BEGINS HERE!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Oujoukage

Eden
Eden
Female Posts : 2298
Ryo : 1597319

Character sheet
Chakra:
IT BEGINS HERE! Left_bar_bleue500/500IT BEGINS HERE! Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

IT BEGINS HERE! Empty
PostSubject: IT BEGINS HERE!   IT BEGINS HERE! EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 3:16 am

SEASON 1

Several generations before the main six villages were formed, there was another village. This village was known as Heiwagakure. This village had created their own utopia by utilizing their unique element known as, "Yoton" or "Light." None could match their military might or their ability to heal with medicines and Ijutsu. Small villages and clans from all around gathered and learned many things from Heiwagakure and eventually settled near the village itself.

The thing about life is that the brighter it shines, the stronger its shadow is. Heiwagakure prospered without fear of war or famine. They were proud of their power and honorary standing with the small villages around them. This pride made them blind to the darkness that was growing where their light could not reach: the hearts of the other villages. Eventually, the gratitude the small villages had for Heiwagakure became fear of their superior power and they joined forces to survive the harsh merchant rivalry that was bound to happen. Heiwagakure was such a safe place that all the merchants would go there for business and had nearly forgotten the other villages. Because of this, the small villages had to go to Heiwagakure just to get supplies they needed.

This continued for years until the small villages could no longer take it. The shadow of Heiwagakure had encased their hearts in fear and hatred for the "perfect" village. They cut off all contact with the village and began to attack their blind, prideful neighbors; a great war had begun and it raged on for 10 years. The hatred was so strong and the violence so cruel, that it ended abruptly with the Hikarikage deciding to extend his hand over the entire joint-enemy force.

The Hikarikage's role in Heiwagakure is to expel negative feelings such as fear, hatred and doubt. In the war, he believed he could expel the powerful emotions of the oppressed, small villages and make them friendly. Even though his logic was sound, the reality was that he was attempting to subjugate the small villages by raising their negative emotions. He had stretched his hand over the battlefield and cast a powerful jutsu with the help of his priests.

Indeed the darkness was pushed from their hearts, but there was nowhere for it to go once it was released. The darkness gathered on the battlefield and assumed the form of a demon, proceeding to slaughter everyone. Both sides of the war were bewildered and outmatched by the sudden appearance of a giant shadow demon. Heiwagakure's warriors retreated into their utopia while the demon demolished the small villages and slaughtered the people. Their pride was replaced with despair as the demon tore down their walls and slaughtered countless villagers.

Finally the Hikarikage could stand no more. He used his power to imprison the demon inside a holy tome, a book erected in their most holy temple. This action caused the Hikarikage to lose his life and many of the priests as they worked hard to extinguish the lingering shadows left behind. With their utopia crushed and all villages around them annihilated, they wished not for a repeat of this in their history.

They sealed the holy book away in their temple and used the power from the book to erect a powerful barrier over their village to hide them and stop anyone from finding them. They threw down their weapons and took up a peaceful lifestyle of monks to repent for their terrible sins.

IN THE PRESENT TIME

Generations have passed; the villagers of Heiwagakure eventually lost interest in the outside world, adopting peace as their way of life. However, within their walls, someone stole the tome that was holding up the barrier around their village. This forced the village from the ground that once covered the village due to the vast amount of time that had passed. The village emerged from the ground and the village had once again been shown to the world.

Who stole the old tome? Why? What is this ancient village? Hold onto your ninja tools because this is going to be one hell of a ride!

SEASON 2

The Serpent’s Trail in the Field of Sakura Petals

In the village of Heiwagakure, it is widely believed that when a child is born they are born under the mark of one of the beasts of creation. According to Heiwagakuren culture, there are 9 beasts of creation: the chameleon – which shifted the earth’s soil and gave root to the saplings; the crab – which brought forth all of the sea creatures; the scorpion – which created the critters and insects that dwell above and beneath the earth; the wolf – whose fiery blood gave mankind the ability to think, as well as feel emotions; the manta ray – whose gargantuan maw spewed the raging and tranquil seas upon the earth; the tiger – whose vicious howls brought sound; the phoenix – who, with the flapping of its thunderous wings, gave life to the birds of the sky and the winds that caress the earth; the serpent – who, with its calloused heart, brought night and the shadow of death; and finally, the griffin – who, with its radiant and golden heart, brought light and life to mankind. This mark, as custom dictates, represents the manifest of one’s being, as well as the sector that they will be placed in within the village. The priests of Heiwagakure say that to be born under the mark of the serpent is the most foreboding of omens; that the birth of a serpentine child heralds the end of peace and the destruction of mankind. Throughout all of Heiwagakuren history there had yet to be a child born under such a ghastly mark. That is, until the birth of one child; one peculiar child whose name was the same as the monster whose mark was branded onto his life – Naga.

Naga of the Serpentine.

In Heiwagakure, it was commonplace for children to be born under the same mark as their parents. It was a rare occurrence for this not to happen, but accommodations were often made for such situations. However, after Naga’s birthing ceremony, the priests demanded that the newborn be slain, in fear that his existence would bring about life’s ruin. In love with their child, Naga’s parents adamantly defended him. But ultimately, their efforts were in vain as the child was taken away by the priests. In a state of agonized grief, Naga’s mother ended her life. Her husband, and Naga’s father, pleaded with them to let him raise their son in secrecy; hidden away from the public eye. Reluctantly, the priests agreed. But under the condition that he never let Naga go further than 20 feet away from the house that they provided them. His father agreed, placing high rank seals around the parameter that would restrain Naga’s movements should he wander. Thus, began Naga’s life in reclusion.

As Naga grew older, so did his curiosity of the world beyond the thick billows of branches and leaves that obstructed his vision daily. Despite the constant and rigorous training he received from his father, he still had a thirst for knowledge that he knew could only be satiated by the expansion of the small world that he had grown accustomed to. His father, who was a stern but loving man, denied Naga’s requests to see the outside world on numerous occasions; telling him that the world was a “horrid and unforgiving place”. Naga obeyed his father’s wishes, but his heart still ached for what he could not see.

Naga’s father had grown tired of the restrictions he was forced to place on his son. He could no longer stand the sight of his son in heartache. He knew well of the consequences for disobeying the priests orders, but for his son he was willing to take the full brunt of what awaited him on the other end of his decision. On the morning of his 21st birthday, Naga’s father woke him up with a surprise – he was going to show him the world outside of their home. Naturally, Naga was elated and rushed outside as soon as he was told. His father joined him, but before he removed the seals, he simply told him this: Change this world, Naga. Show everyone who you really are. I love you. As soon as the seals dissipated, ANBU from Heiwagakure swiftly attacked them from the trees. They fought well, but were ultimately defeated; Naga’s father being slain in the process.

Naga was imprisoned in a ceremonial chamber hidden beneath the center of the village. Naga mourned the death of his father within the confines of a darkened cell. Naga grew to despise Heiwagakure, and it only grew worse as his time in the chamber progressed. However, there was something insidious about his hatred; something that gave it tangibility – a voice; a constant, malicious whisper. The voice beckoned to him in a jesting tone: “I. Am. Free.” Those three words had become a reverberating echo in his cell; a jealous condescendence that haunted his heart. He could always hear the lash of its whisper, but could never say it for himself. But soon, that would all change

I. Am. Free.

On the eve of his 30th birthday, Naga broke free of his cell; effortlessly killing anyone that came before him. The only direction he had was the voice in his mind; and as he grew closer to where it guided him, the louder and more vicious it got. When he finally reached the destination, he came upon a tattered tome with an archaic symbol of a serpent. Without hesitating, Naga grabbed hold of it. He somehow knew, in the darkest recluses of his mind, that this belonged to him. The preists of Heiwagakure, as well as the ANBU stationed in the village, quickly arrived to neutralize Naga, but to their horror, he was nowhere to be found. The only evidence of his presence was the bloodied words scrawled upon the wall:
I. AM. FREE.

A Horrid and Unforgiving Place

After years of recruitment and assessment, Naga had finally gathered all of the pawns necessary to resurrect the final piece – Dominick Edrick. History tells of a shinobi that stood above all in terms of raw power and ferocity; the one that toppled over villages and was on the verge of establishing an empire in his name. Naga was certain that Dominick Edrick’s spirit was sealed within the tomb, and upon finding his corpse, he was going to resurrect and manipulate him to do his bidding. The world would finally know who and what Naga of the Serpentine was – an embodiment of their freedom.

Naga had decided to call the shinobi he assembled for this plan “The Ouraborous”, and with him at the apex, nothing would stop them. That is, until they ran into a group of shinobi simply referred to as “The Machine”. The Machine consisted of three shinobi that hailed from the village of Hyougagakure: Isais Neomae, Tencho Nariwagame, and Xavier C. Deventris. Naga’s first and only encounter with The Machine was brief, but memorable, for their power was remarkable. But as strong as they were, the resurrection could not be stopped. Naga had dreamed and fought for the day this would transpire, however, what arose from the tome was not the spirit of Dominick Edrick, but a malevolent force that exceeded his wildest imaginations – the Eighth Beast of Creation: Hachibi no Naga.

The Hachibi no Naga appeared differently than what the legends foretold. He had battered wings, and the beak of a griffin. Every shinobi, enemy and ally alike, could only stand in frailty before its presence. The monster swiftly tore through the shinobi, despite their valiant efforts at stopping it. The beast stood before them and left them with these words.

If you could only see how you all look; aspiring to transform the world to your liking, but only being able to manage this much. You shout and sing songs of victory, and yet you only seem to be clamoring and dancing in your futility. If you truly wish to change this world, then break away from it. Join me! I will await those of you who truly seek change at the peak of transcendence. Will you adhere to the chains that bind you, or will you free yourselves from them? Know that as you sit and ask yourselves this question – I. AM. FREE.

Naga, who was fatally wounded, watched the beast depart from them. And as he drew his final breaths, he pondered over its last three words and said softly to himself: The world is truly…a horrid and unforgiving place.

An ancient force has presented itself. Not just in the form of unmitigated power, but also in the form of a gnawing question: will you transcend who you are and leave behind a Legacy for this world, or will you ascend alone?

The choice is yours.

RULES

1. Before you can begin your journey to this ancient village, you must first RP in your own village! A messenger from the village has arrived in each village, so you must first run into that messenger first, before you can begin the journey!

2. Second rule of Fight Cl- I mean...second rule for the plot is that killing of members is disallowed unless it is for plot purposes and it has been discussed between each member in question. Confrontation (fighting, arguing, rape, fondling, etc.) is acceptable, of course. Just make sure it isn't too graphic!

And that's all there is to it! Everything else has been stipulated in other posts in this topic. Have fun!

Regards,
Staff of Legacy

Last edited by Eden Shinteki on Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:33 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutolegacy.com/
Oujoukage

Eden
Eden

Character sheet
Chakra:

IT BEGINS HERE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: IT BEGINS HERE!   IT BEGINS HERE! EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 3:57 am

Please post in this topic if you would like to enter the plot! If you do not post here, your plot event rewards will not be counted!
Back to top Go down
Oujoukage

Eden
Eden

Character sheet
Chakra:

IT BEGINS HERE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: IT BEGINS HERE!   IT BEGINS HERE! EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 4:22 am

After every event mission, this area will be updated with the story and what happened between all of you and the characters in the village. After the story is updated, everyone will have to re-enroll again for the next event!
Back to top Go down
Kanetsukage

Synyster
Synyster
Male Posts : 490
Ryo : 48850

Character sheet
Chakra:
IT BEGINS HERE! Left_bar_bleue415/415IT BEGINS HERE! Empty_bar_bleue  (415/415)

IT BEGINS HERE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: IT BEGINS HERE!   IT BEGINS HERE! EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 4:24 am

Hell yes I've been waiting for too long! I'd like to join
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Kaishi
Kaishi
Male Posts : 39
Ryo : 85500

IT BEGINS HERE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: IT BEGINS HERE!   IT BEGINS HERE! EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 6:20 am

Considering my character's back story and all...

Ancient texts lost to time. Injustice. And some holy village with healing powers like no other? Possibly... the power to raise the dead!

Yea even if I wanted to, my character would never allow me to resist. Count me in.
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Vex
Vex
Male Posts : 1428
Ryo : 396513

Character sheet
Chakra:
IT BEGINS HERE! Left_bar_bleue190/190IT BEGINS HERE! Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

IT BEGINS HERE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: IT BEGINS HERE!   IT BEGINS HERE! EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 12:44 pm

You can count me in Eden-chan~
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Rumi
Rumi
Male Posts : 160
Ryo : 259450

Character sheet
Chakra:
IT BEGINS HERE! Left_bar_bleue170/170IT BEGINS HERE! Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

IT BEGINS HERE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: IT BEGINS HERE!   IT BEGINS HERE! EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 8:50 pm

Yo I'm in it to win it (surprisingly). Rumi will mess you up
Back to top Go down
Fubukikage

Xavier
Xavier
Male Posts : 1341
Ryo : 328713

Character sheet
Chakra:
IT BEGINS HERE! Left_bar_bleue480/480IT BEGINS HERE! Empty_bar_bleue  (480/480)

IT BEGINS HERE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: IT BEGINS HERE!   IT BEGINS HERE! EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 10:58 pm

Why would I not? Must kill god! (Xazzy is in)
Back to top Go down
Oujoukage

Eden
Eden

Character sheet
Chakra:

IT BEGINS HERE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: IT BEGINS HERE!   IT BEGINS HERE! EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 2:51 pm

Sign-ups close on this first Sunday of May, so make sure you post here as soon as possible if you want to participate!
Back to top Go down
Genin

Kyomu
Kyomu
Male Posts : 45
Ryo : 13250

Character sheet
Chakra:
IT BEGINS HERE! Left_bar_bleue100/100IT BEGINS HERE! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

IT BEGINS HERE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: IT BEGINS HERE!   IT BEGINS HERE! EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 4:01 pm

Might be the only one, but this genin is in for this one
Back to top Go down
Sakurakage

Kouketsu
Kouketsu
Male Posts : 97
Ryo : 66000

Character sheet
Chakra:
IT BEGINS HERE! Left_bar_bleue350/350IT BEGINS HERE! Empty_bar_bleue  (350/350)

IT BEGINS HERE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: IT BEGINS HERE!   IT BEGINS HERE! EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 6:42 pm

Kouketsu ain't having another village sprout up beside him out of no where. I'm in.
Back to top Go down
Kouri Ten'nou

Isais
Isais
Male Posts : 1688
Ryo : 109976

Character sheet
Chakra:
IT BEGINS HERE! Left_bar_bleue810/810IT BEGINS HERE! Empty_bar_bleue  (810/810)

IT BEGINS HERE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: IT BEGINS HERE!   IT BEGINS HERE! EmptyThu May 01, 2014 9:01 pm

It wouldn't be an event if I dont take part. Bringer of Mischief is in.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Miyuki
Miyuki
Female Posts : 47
Ryo : 10000

Character sheet
Chakra:

IT BEGINS HERE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: IT BEGINS HERE!   IT BEGINS HERE! EmptySun May 04, 2014 4:18 am

I've thought about it, and while I have no clue what Miyu would be doing in relation to the 'new' village (I think half her motivation for throwing her hat into the ring for this is plain old curiosity), I might as well join in after all; why not.
Back to top Go down
Oujoukage

Eden
Eden

Character sheet
Chakra:

IT BEGINS HERE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: IT BEGINS HERE!   IT BEGINS HERE! EmptyMon May 05, 2014 3:27 am

Alright, last chance people. Sign-ups will officially close tomorrow, so if you have not yet signed up, the time is now! Everyone who has signed up at this point: there is no turning back. You are now permanently set into the first portion of this chapter! I will post again tomorrow and close the topic until this portion has been completed.

PS: All current Kage are automatically required to be part of the plot considering their roles.

NOTE: IF YOUR CHARACTER IS IN THE APPROVAL STAGE, YOU MAY SIGN UP NOW! THIS IS THE LAST CHANCE FOR ALL MEMBERS!
Back to top Go down
Sakurakage's Assistant

Ryujin
Ryujin
Male Posts : 119
Ryo : 81001

Character sheet
Chakra:
IT BEGINS HERE! Left_bar_bleue260/260IT BEGINS HERE! Empty_bar_bleue  (260/260)

IT BEGINS HERE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: IT BEGINS HERE!   IT BEGINS HERE! EmptyMon May 05, 2014 10:15 am

Welp. Hopefully I still have time. Kusa's main distraction is ready again.
Back to top Go down
Special Jounin

Yuri
Yuri
Female Posts : 287
Ryo : 80000

Character sheet
Chakra:
IT BEGINS HERE! Left_bar_bleue200/200IT BEGINS HERE! Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

IT BEGINS HERE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: IT BEGINS HERE!   IT BEGINS HERE! EmptyMon May 05, 2014 11:52 pm

Why not, if there still time, I will enter too.
Back to top Go down
Oujoukage

Eden
Eden

Character sheet
Chakra:

IT BEGINS HERE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: IT BEGINS HERE!   IT BEGINS HERE! EmptyWed May 07, 2014 5:07 am

Okay, sorry for the delay. Sign-ups are officially closed! This topic will be locked until the plot event has been finished.

There is a rule I forgot to mention. That rule is this: Once a plot event has been completed, they can no longer be accessed. The missions previous to the plot event are still accessible however. A maximum of 5 topics total can access the plot event, and any one person can only access the event once. Hence, for plot events, it is best to RP in groups!
Back to top Go down
Oujoukage

Eden
Eden

Character sheet
Chakra:

IT BEGINS HERE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: IT BEGINS HERE!   IT BEGINS HERE! EmptyWed May 07, 2014 4:45 pm

Late entry: Hisame (Late entry permitted due to returning from her absence.)
Back to top Go down
Oujoukage

Eden
Eden

Character sheet
Chakra:

IT BEGINS HERE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: IT BEGINS HERE!   IT BEGINS HERE! EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 3:20 pm

Okay, registration for the first plot chapter has been reopened. Those who have not posted here may do so now. Keep in mind that when the next chapter is ready to be put in place, everyone will have to sign up again.
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Tekishi
Tekishi
Male Posts : 174
Ryo : 47000

Character sheet
Chakra:
IT BEGINS HERE! Left_bar_bleue170/170IT BEGINS HERE! Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

IT BEGINS HERE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: IT BEGINS HERE!   IT BEGINS HERE! EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 12:18 pm

Koten Tekishijin signing up for the plot.
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Shigeru
Shigeru
Male Posts : 29
Ryo : 126005

Character sheet
Chakra:
IT BEGINS HERE! Left_bar_bleue250/250IT BEGINS HERE! Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

IT BEGINS HERE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: IT BEGINS HERE!   IT BEGINS HERE! EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 8:14 pm

Ill help get this silly thing done -.-
Back to top Go down
Special Jounin

Sylvanas
Sylvanas
Female Posts : 72
Ryo : 62503

Character sheet
Chakra:
IT BEGINS HERE! Left_bar_bleue200/200IT BEGINS HERE! Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

IT BEGINS HERE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: IT BEGINS HERE!   IT BEGINS HERE! EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 8:35 pm

I'm in this biznitch, peoples. Ha :D
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Alice
Alice
Ryo : 0

IT BEGINS HERE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: IT BEGINS HERE!   IT BEGINS HERE! EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 10:31 pm

I'll come and play for sure
Back to top Go down
Genin

Yuumaru
Yuumaru
Male Posts : 176
Ryo : 146000

Character sheet
Chakra:
IT BEGINS HERE! Left_bar_bleue105/105IT BEGINS HERE! Empty_bar_bleue  (105/105)

IT BEGINS HERE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: IT BEGINS HERE!   IT BEGINS HERE! EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 10:42 pm

Hmph, you can't have a plot without the Blue Beast now, can you?

ENTER: YUUMARU!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Genin

Xion*
Xion*
Ryo : 500

Character sheet
Chakra:

IT BEGINS HERE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: IT BEGINS HERE!   IT BEGINS HERE! EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 10:56 am

Please excuse the interruption, but I would like to formally request that my character be entered in this plot!
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

IT BEGINS HERE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: IT BEGINS HERE!   IT BEGINS HERE! Empty

Back to top Go down

IT BEGINS HERE!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next