Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Senko Reiken

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Genin

Senko
Senko
Male Posts : 55
Ryo : 5100

Character sheet
Chakra:
Senko Reiken  Left_bar_bleue100/100Senko Reiken  Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Senko Reiken  Empty
PostSubject: Senko Reiken    Senko Reiken  EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 3:14 am

Senko Reiken  Dante_DMC3_by_K_DDS

Mirage
Nothing is true. Everything is permitted
Ninja Application

Personal

First Name: Senko
Last Name: Reiken
Alias: Red Devil
Birthday: Febuary 9
Sexuality: Straight
Relationships:
Affiliation: Shippuugakure
Element: Fire, Wind, Lighting
Specialization: Kenjutsu, Ninjutsu, Taijutsu

Personal v2

Personality: Calm, Laid back, jokes around alot

Dislikes: People who but in, Boring people, bad music

Motivation: To become the best Weapon Master using his own hand made weapons

Fears: being shunned

Clan Information

Clan name Reiken clan

Bloodline Name: Weapon Soul

Bloodline Ability: Can Channel energy into their weapons they make themselves. (like chidori blade but with any element)

Clan History:
A clan that finds speacial materials that help with the creation of their own hand carved weapons. Most of the ancestors of the clan used to be village blacksmiths who one day came across a speacial material in nature that can make it be able to channel chakra through their weapons. After years of this they made the weapons better in being able to channel changes in chakra nature through the materials in the weapons. These people of this clan are known as the weapon soul because it is said that no weapon is made without first telling one of the clansmen to make it therefore the weapon comes out of their soul. Only this clan produces these weapons because the materials grow in their sacred part of the land of shinnuugakure.

History

History:

When Senko was born he was raised by his mother after his father died in a mission when he was only a month old. At age 5 he started his training in weapons to someday become as good as his father then surpass him. At age 8 when he joined the academy, he was bad at most everything but was top 5 in ninjutsu and taijutsu and 1st with weapons. His mother decided that on his 10th birthday she'd give him something speacial, His fathers Prime sword, Rebellion (will make later in weapon creation) and teach him how to make weapons. at age 12 he became a genin after passing the tests. His sensei thought he was ready for the chuunin exams at age 15 but he turned it down intentionally to become better so he has a better chance of passing. Now at age 17 he bugs his Kage Dominic to train him because he wants to be the best he can and who better to teach him then he best in the village. Senko works hard to prove to the kage he can be a good pupil even though he only knows 4 jutsu so far.

RP Sample:

As the rain fell on the battle ground between the two ninjas, who looked at eachother standing as motionless as statues, Senko put his hand on the hilt of his sword on his back still watching his opponent. All seemed to stand still for a long time no sound or movement until senko and the ninja lunged at eachother, weapons in hand. They clashed their swords together looking into eachother's eyes, seeing eachother's souls, having a conversation with their swords."You're not so bad." He heard the ninja say to him as he smirked before jumping back from the ninja and getting into a stance. "I could say the same to you, but you're an enemy and the enemy must be either captured or killed." Again all of time seemed to stop before they Jumped at eachother swinging their swords in one motion, each aimed at a vital spot.

Done i think tell me if i need to redo or add on to any of this. Not sure if my clan would be a clan but eh its the only thing i could think of that wasnt outrageous
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic
Male Posts : 5756
Ryo : 12100

Character sheet
Chakra:
Senko Reiken  Left_bar_bleue330/330Senko Reiken  Empty_bar_bleue  (330/330)

Senko Reiken  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senko Reiken    Senko Reiken  EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 3:30 am

Ok Senko, your clan now has to be made in the clan section to see if it will get approved. Unless the admin say otherwise, about the village location, the rest is ok. We are trying to fill in spots for inactive villages. However, since you have me in your history, I'm going to leave it to the administration to decide if Shippuugakure can be your home.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Senko
Senko
Male Posts : 55
Ryo : 5100

Character sheet
Chakra:
Senko Reiken  Left_bar_bleue100/100Senko Reiken  Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Senko Reiken  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senko Reiken    Senko Reiken  EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 3:32 am

ok thanks. oh and question even though my sword is given to me in my history and is my only weapon i have as of now will i have it when i start rping or do i need to buy it from the shop?
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic
Male Posts : 5756
Ryo : 12100

Character sheet
Chakra:
Senko Reiken  Left_bar_bleue330/330Senko Reiken  Empty_bar_bleue  (330/330)

Senko Reiken  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senko Reiken    Senko Reiken  EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 3:36 am

You will have to buy the sword from the weapon store after you create it. However, your first weapon will usually be discounted. Be careful not to spam this topic. Things are a little more strict here. Now, as far as this application, it won't be approved totally until your clan is. Please post future questions in the help and support area.
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Shy
Shy
Male Posts : 847
Ryo : 142304

Character sheet
Chakra:
Senko Reiken  Left_bar_bleue0/0Senko Reiken  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Senko Reiken  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senko Reiken    Senko Reiken  EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 8:38 pm

Character approved. Do not use any clan related stuff in character until your clan has also been approved.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Senko Reiken  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senko Reiken    Senko Reiken  Empty

Back to top Go down

Senko Reiken

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1