Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Celebration

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Genin

Raijin
Raijin
Male Posts : 20
Ryo : 53500

Character sheet
Chakra:
Celebration Left_bar_bleue105/105Celebration Empty_bar_bleue  (105/105)

Celebration Empty
PostSubject: Celebration   Celebration EmptyFri May 16, 2014 12:10 am

The wind blew through the dense population of Kusamuragakure's walkways. Today was a rather large event, a day celebrating the foundation of the Hidden Jungle Village, after it's liberation from the beastmen from old times. Raijin was amongst the festival goers, wearing a costume of sorts, as was tradition. He had a thick panther fur mantle, with a tiger's head as a hood, wearing an oni mask. He looked rather scary, as was the point. This day could be equated as a sort of Halloween, except it was more akin to a japanese festival, where fireworks went off, people appreciated beauty in the world, and everyone would socialize.

Truly a great celebration, where the people would dress as the demonic spirits of dead beasts to scare off the beastmen once more, though they were an extinct species and it was a moot point to try and scare them away. Raijin was especially happy with this holiday, as it reminded him of the good times he'd had with Genji in the past. He would visit the old ramen shop they used to go to back in the day. When you wore a costume in, you got a buy 1 get 1 free deal, which was why they'd come here to eat every day.

Rai walked over and sat next to a lady in a costume, a bit on the leafy side, with a bear hood, and he would begin to put the moves on her. "Hey there, you're looking scary today," he would say with a tone of voice that sounded ironic, making this line that was an insult into a joke, which would break the ice. "Oh, why thank you, you look horrifying yourself," replied the lady, her voice feminine and high.

Raijin kept on conversing with her until she left, a slip of paper now in his grasp, which had an address and a time frame written on it, along with a smiley face that was winking. Raijin pumped his fist before he would look at the owner of the shop, tipping his mask up now, and spoke up holding up two fingers with a cheery expression on his face, "I'll take two~" The shop owner, pleasantly surprised to see Raijin in such a good mood, would begin prepping the usual, beef flavored broth, with two slices of steak and some vegetable chunks placed on top.

As the next person would come in, Raijin would look over at them with a smile and patted the seat next to him, and with optimal friendliness, yet a badass aura about him, spoke, "Come, have a bowl of ramen. My treat." Yeah. Rai could even sound badass while offering someone ramen to eat as his treat. Needless to say, Raijin was a popular guy on Beast Day. It was about the only time he could even smile for the past few years, so now that he was over his depression, he was more outgoing than he would be on any other day. After all, it was a day to celebrate, wasn't it?

Color Codes
Raijin - #cc3333
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Andeddo
Andeddo
Male Posts : 780
Ryo : 13750

Character sheet
Chakra:
Celebration Left_bar_bleue330/330Celebration Empty_bar_bleue  (330/330)

Celebration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebration   Celebration EmptyFri May 16, 2014 12:36 am

A holiday it seemed had gripped the village, and everyone was is good spirits, not a frown could be seen. Except if someone were to look closely enough at one man, who leaned against a random building, his face shrouded in shadow, they might in fact notice the inaccuracy of that statement written on his face. Andeddo didn't know the tradition, nor did he feel at all like celebrating.

His sour mood could be sensed by the party goers, and they gave him a wide berth, less from the lack of a smile, and more from the way he held himself. Arms crossed against his chest, two tattered village headbands resting around his neck, one for each of his past villages, and the obvious tension in his body language.

Pushing from the wall the Ex-Shimakage approached a random Ramen shop, and entered, moving aside for the woman on her way out. Andeddo glanced over his shoulder at her, his face still as stoic as before, before entering the little ramen shop. As soon as he entered the smell hit his nose, and reminded his body that despite his emotional state, he still needed to eat.

However before he could do anything a young man already seated and served patted the chair next to himself, offering to buy Andeddo's meal. This caused the first facial expression change of his night, which was the simple lifting of an eyebrow. Andeddo took the preferred seat, and turned to the kid. Immediately he took in the mask the rest of the kids costume, which seemed to play a major role in the holiday, but the significance escaped the Seinin.

Andeddo leaned forward, really getting in the kids face, testing his mettle as it were. He turned his eyes to the shop owner. "I'll have whatever he's having." That said the man sat back in his seat, half shutting his eyes, as he lazed about.
Back to top Go down
http://shatteredmemories.forumotion.com
Genin

Raijin
Raijin

Character sheet
Chakra:

Celebration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebration   Celebration EmptyFri May 16, 2014 1:56 am

The man would sit next to him, and Rai would laugh a bit in a jovial mannerism as he would really enter his personal space. It was tradition to act a bit more beast like on Beast Day, so Raijin didn't detect any ulterior motives of any sort. "I take it you're a wolf this year?" he would inquire, his eyes bright, confident, and full of joy, "I'm a typical oni warrior. It's a little gag my friend and I used to pull back in the day, we'd wear an oni mask to startle the beasts who we'd turn to look at in the streets."

With that much said he would see a second pair of bowls hit the table in front of the new man, and the returning prodigy would take the a pair of chopsticks from a nearby dispenser of said utensils, and would break the wood in half, twirling the two sticks skillfully, and dove them down into his ramen, a small splash forming from the puncture point. He would look over at the man who'd joined him, his red eyes glinting with an inviting, yet mysterious glow of sorts, as he would pull up some noodles in a chunk before his mouth.

"I'm Raijin Masamune, by the way. Just getting back into the ninja life."

With that he would slurp up some noodles, a continuous stream seeming to form as he did so, almost as if he was about to slurp down a whole bowl in a single bite, allowing the man to speak up, ask any questions he had for the Rai. After all, Rai was not only friendly, but he was mysterious, and those two things were often the cause of some questions. Either that, or possibly his willingness to just pay for a meal.
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Andeddo
Andeddo

Character sheet
Chakra:

Celebration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebration   Celebration EmptyFri May 16, 2014 2:22 am

Andeddo approved of the kid reaction to him getting up in his face, laughing instead of getting creeped out, or freaking out. He listened to the kid talk, and his eyes wandered to the mask on his head, and he nodded slightly. He noticed the past tense of the kids words, and looked over at him again, cocking his head to one side slightly. "There are worse things to fear then oni. Trust me."

His food arrived, and much like the younger man before him Andeddo reached for a pair of chopsticks, twirling them between his fingers without breaking them, staring into his food. He randomly shrugged and split the chopsticks into two, digging into the ramen with obvious hunger. Pausing a moment, he gestured to the costume the younger man was wearing. "So whats with the gettup? What's the celebration for exactly?"

Andeddo started to eat again, though more slowly this time, unlike the child beside him, who seemed to not need to breath while he ate. Andeddo raised a brow, while watching this little spectacle. He snorted, and gave the owner a funny look. The man shrugged, and the Seinin went back to his meal.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Raijin
Raijin

Character sheet
Chakra:

Celebration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebration   Celebration EmptyFri May 16, 2014 2:50 am

Finally finishing about half of the first bowl, Rai would clamp down for once, and the remaining noodles fell back into the bowl. "Mmm~ Good ramen as always," he would compliment the chef, and then take a moment to compose himself, then look at the man he'd invited over for a bowl of ramen, before his face would become utterly shocked, "WHAT!? You don't know the true meaning of Beast Day?" With that Raijin would nod his head, "You simply must not be from here, it explains your headbands and all that. I firstly must welcome you to Kusamuragakure, sir."

With that said he would clear his throat, "Alright, so it was about 250 years ago or something like that, around the founding of the Great Ninja Villages. Kusamuragakure was around back then, but it wasn't a Hidden Village or anything like that. Our country was overrun by Beastmen, a race half man, half beast. Some hypothesize that it was just a really genetically advanced clan, but either way, they overpopulated the area by about as much as we do now. A war against the Beastmen was initiated when we tried to take the Jungle back, and we initially were completely outclassed. However, 250 years ago, on this day, a group of militiamen, went rogue on a Beastman holiday, disguising themselves as beastmen to enter the festival. They used the public event to assassinate several important military officials in the beastman ranks, they then went on a massacre, killing several hundred beastmen in droves. When asked who they were, they used the opportunity to claim that they were ghosts of fallen beasts seeking revenge against the Beastmen, and wouldn't stop until each one was dead. They then left into the shadows, without a trace. This freaked them all out, and soon they started evacuating in small groups. We surrounded the village so that we could kill them as they would pass by on their way to evacuate, until the race of beastmen were extinct. Now we have Beast Day, a day where we dress as the rogue militiamen did to frighten away the ghosts of the Beastmen, for good luck, and a fun time. We party pretty hard every year with a grand festival, celebrating our complete victory over the Beastmen and stuff. It was pretty hardcore, I think."

With that exposition out of the way he would finish slurping down the first bowl of ramen, and slammed it down in a few seconds flat, totally empty, the second bowl still steaming. The young prodigy would turn his head to his eating companion and open another question himself, "So anyhow, who are you? I don't think I've seen your face around any local scenes, and I'm pretty good at remembering a face." Raijin's eyes would fill up with a sort of curiosity that only a badass could show. Like a combination of, 'What's up?' and 'I'm only asking because you didn't say your name after I said my name.'
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Andeddo
Andeddo

Character sheet
Chakra:

Celebration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebration   Celebration EmptyFri May 16, 2014 3:13 am

Andeddo merely kept eating his ramen, not bothering to acknowledge that the boy had been right about him not being from Kusa originally, as it was quite obvious. Plus, he was starving. So the boy told his tale whilst the older man, the outcast, ate his meal, getting essentially dinner and a show. As the boy prattled on Andeddo couldn't help but compare that to his own villages destruction, and realizing how... lucky he was to have survived at all. Or cursed, depending on ones viewpoint.

He shook his head afterwards, pausing again in his meal. [color:fbfc=ff8800]"So you're telling me, that you celebrate the mass slaughter and butchery of an entire race of people? Thats.... that's hard for me to stomach. Hell, thats barbaric."

He paused again, realizing he may have offended the people of the village he now called home. He raised up his hand before either man could say anything, and continued. [color=#ff8800]"I'm sorry for the outburst. My name in Andeddo Tokko, and it does not surprise me that you haven't seen me around. I haven't done much since my arrival to this village." Andeddo coughed, and choked as he belatedly realized that the man said he was just getting back into the ninja business. "you ain't the only one kid, you ain't the only one. Betcha I've been gone far longer though." That said, Andeddo went back to his Ramen.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Raijin
Raijin

Character sheet
Chakra:

Celebration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebration   Celebration EmptyFri May 16, 2014 4:09 am

With a bit of a sigh he would nod, "Yeah, it's a pretty barbaric holiday. But, I like it because of the memories it built with my friend back when he was still alive." Rai would grin brightly and confidently, fully accepting of Genji's death by this point, and was coping very well with it by now. The young prodigy was living life to the fullest he could, using everything Genji ever taught him in order to become a social butterfly, like he had learned how to become. "Still, the festival prices are pretty great, and I get to drink booze as long as I sound any semblence of manly when I talk while wearing my costume, because it's against tradition to ask for an ID," he would add on, laughing.

After a moment, Andeddo would introduce himself at long last, allowing Rai to nod in acknowledgement of the man's name. "Andeddo, you said? Alright cool name. I'll remember you and your face. Haha!" with that he would slurp up some noodles from his second bowl, and break it off early, as Andeddo spoke in belated retaliation to his mentioning of getting into the ninja business again. Primarily since Rai was pretty sure Andeddo was in his thirties at most. "Really? Well that's fair, I've only been out of it for about 2 years," he would say, accepting his statement.

With that he would rolls his shoulders and begin to explain that, "See. I fell in love with my best friend pretty early. I was going to tell him, but he kinda died on a solo scouting mission. I got really depressed and pretty much shut myself off for 2 years, and was placed on leave." With that said he would sigh, "I decided to cope with it after a while, and now use the social skills he taught me to skirt-chase. It fills the void, for short, occasional bursts, I guess. Haha."

Raijin would slurp down some noodles after a quick laugh, and then speak up one more time, "Not that I'm trying to justify being a selfish little brat, or anything like that."
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Andeddo
Andeddo

Character sheet
Chakra:

Celebration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebration   Celebration EmptySat May 17, 2014 4:58 pm

Andeddo politely listened as Raijin spoke of a lost friendship, and the bonds that they had forged during this particular holiday. Though the smile seemed completely genuine, and it lead the Seinin to believe that the younger man clearly had gotten over this friends death. Suddenly he envied the younger man, as he stilled carried the loss of everyone he ever cared about. That envy was short lived, and he nodded at the end of his speech about drinking. "Wait, how old are you? Pardon my rudeness, but you seem to act... quite maturely immature, if you can follow that."

The older man snorted in a semblance of a laugh as Raijin commented on his name, saying he would remember it and his face. After a century he had once more dropped off the face of the world, despite how important he had been those hundred years prior. When the man said it had only been two years since he had last been in the shinobi world Andeddo couldn't help but grin, but not in a pleasant manner. "Ya, I wish it had only been two years...' He would say nothing further on the subject, at least not now.

As the boy explained the reason for his absence, and the loss of not only his best friend, but the person he loved, well Andeddo's heart, which was already broken into pieces, went out to this child, knowing the pain of loss he had felt. Andeddo rested a hand on the younger mans shoulder, and gave him a friendly shake. "You and I have more in common than I ever would have thought, only difference, I'm not over the loss yet."

Andeddo went back to his meal once again, having finally finished the first bowl, and pushing it aside dug into the second, arching an eyebrow as the younger man said he wasn't excusing the fact that he was a self centered brat. Andeddo didn't comment, he had nothing to say.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Raijin
Raijin

Character sheet
Chakra:

Celebration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebration   Celebration EmptySun May 18, 2014 2:31 am

Raijin would chuckle as he was asked his age, due to acting 'maturely immature' as Andeddo would put it. The young prodigy would open his mouth to speak, uttering his words with little care in his intonation, clearly more than happy to tell his age if he was asked, "Well, I'm actually only 16. But if anyone asks on this holiday, I'm 21, alright?" He'd throw his head back in laughter, jolly over the whole holiday to no end. Probably starting to annoy the poor guy, even. Still, Rai was happy, and that was a great sign of recovery. Laughter was the best medicine.

After a short bit, Andeddo commented that he'd wished it had only been two years. The young prodigy would chuckle, "Well I suppose with your age, a decade or so isn't too out of the question. Did you make bank on a huge mission or something and decide to live off it for a while?" Raijin was clearly entertained by the idea of someone being out of the ninja game for longer than he was, and then just coming back as if they needed to do more things with their life. The young prodigy wasn't too creative in his thoughts like that, primarily due to a lack of understanding who he was talking to.

Raijin continued the conversation for a bit longer, and after explaining his whole situation to the nice man, he felt a hand on his shoulder, something of a fatherly sort of feeling rushed through him, something his father couldn't even provide him, and Andeddo spoke of their far more vast similarities than were possible to predict. The young prodigy would almost tear up, but slurped down some ramen noodles to ease the feeling, and he would respond, "Not over them yet you say? I guess... I could say I'm not over him, but I'm going to move on, and if my feelings want to stay in the past, I'll move onto the future without them. Yanno?"

Afterwards Raijin would roll his shoulders and continue to slurp down noodles, and then laugh a bit more, "After all, what's more emotionless than a ninja who looks for one-night stands? Hehe~" The young prodigy found some humor in the topic at hand. With that spoken aloud, he would finish up his second bowl of ramen, and place the empty bowls atop one another. He set his chopsticks on the table and clasped his hands together, "Thank you for the meal!"

Having engaged in and finished the ceremonial meal finishing tradition, he would pull out his wallet, and place a rather large sum of money on the counter. Enough to pay for his meal, Andeddo's meal, another person's meal, and for an appropriate tip. "Andeddo-senpai's meal is on me, keep the change," he would say with a smile. Pulling down his mask, he would turn in his seat and stand up. "I'll see you around, I've got something to take care of," he would say in a bit more of a somber tone, possibly acting out the character he was dressed as.
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Andeddo
Andeddo

Character sheet
Chakra:

Celebration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebration   Celebration EmptyTue May 20, 2014 3:15 am

Andeddo's brow shot striaght up as the man told him his age, stating that he was only 16. Andeddo would have sworn he was a bit older than that, though the line prior about getting alcohol on this holiday when no one asks for identification sudden made more sense. The Seinin rolled his eyes. "Kids these days... Alcohol isn't that great, though it does help you forget."

Andeddo snorted as Raijin returned to the question of how long he had been out of the ninja game. A decade was put forth and The Ex-Shimakage almost smiled, the edges of his lips upturning slightly as he turned to face the genin beside him. Andeddo raised a finger as he spoke, smirking slightly. "Take that number, double it, triple it, you'd still be short. I've been in stasis for roughly a century. Placed in it by a dying comrade as our village, my village, was destroyed."

The Gray Maned Wolf would then clear his throat, and turn back to his mostly unfinished secondary bowl, listening to the wisdom the genin spoke, nodding as he did. Andeddo understood everything he just said, however he couldn't just move on. Everything he had ever known, everyONE he had ever known, was just... gone. He sighed as he pushed the bowl away. "Thanks for the meal kid. And ya, I know what you mean, but somethings are harder to let go than you ever realized until you actually lose them."

Andeddo didn't bother commenting on the young mans one night stand comment, as it didn't really need to be extrapolated upon, however as Raijin thanked the man for the meal, Andeddo nodded in the direction of the shop owner, or at least the worker, and walk out of the shop with the Genin lad, pondering hard, since he hadn't been called sensei since he had been the Shimakage, and it brought back memories, some not entirely pleasant. However as Raijin excused himself Andeddo merely nodded. He would let the boy run off and play his pranks, and follow him from the shadows, watching him.

Andeddo had taken a liking to this Raijin boy, and wanted to see what all he was capable of, considering the lad for his first student in over 100 years. The kid should feel honoured, and probably would, if he knew what the Senin was thinking.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Raijin
Raijin

Character sheet
Chakra:

Celebration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebration   Celebration EmptyTue May 20, 2014 4:13 am

Raijin would nod curtly as he'd excuse himself from the situation, and after his nod had been affirmed, he would jump up to the rooftops with a single bound. Not too high, but he made it to the first story, which was all he needed to bypass the traffic of the non-ninjas. He would land about a block or two away, and begin to walk, now completely in disguise. He would walk along with a rather solemn sort of stepping method. Occasionally, a little kid would tug on his mantle, and ask for candy, and he would turn around his oni mask glowing red in the paper lantern light, and the kids would lose their color, and run away crying.

This was paired with occasional instances of him actually giving them candy because some kids had nerves of steel. Rai was a fair sport about it though, and he would pass them some butterscotch candies he'd had. That was a second part of Beast Day, was akin to Trick or Treating on Halloween (which doesn't exist), the adults went out in costumes, and kids, also in costumes, would go around and bug the adults, and if they could remain not afraid, the adults would have to give them some candy.

Soon enough though, he would reach his destination. The Graveyard, where Genji was laid to rest about 2 years ago. The young man in an oni costume would walk through the abandoned cemetery, somberly, slowly. Upon arriving at the grave marked 'Here Lies Genji Yakasha. XXXX-XXXX. He Will Be Missed.' along with a symbol that was used to mark ninja killed in action, Raijin would drop to a knee and place a palm on the ground, and slid an odd flower out from his sleeve onto the ground. A Calla Lily, possibly the most extravagantly designed flower in the world, which was also Genji's favorite flower, odd as it was for a man to know that about another man.

Rai would sit down for a bit in a lotus sitting position, as if trying to get into contact with the spirit world. While he couldn't actually do that, it did make him feel closer to Genji so he could talk with him even if he couldn't be heard. "Hey Genji. I got your flower again. Today's Beast day. I know I usually go as Gozu, but I figured I should keep the tale of the Oni going on instead. Sorry for taking your shtick. Haha," he would say to his lost friend, not removing his mask.

"I finally decided to move on though. I figure if you're not going to be around to live life, I'll just have to live enough for the two of us. I'll stop by and talk still, so don't worry about that," the young prodigy would add on, "So I guess this will probably be the last time you see a Calla Lily for a while. These things are maddeningly hard to find, yanno?" He would sit next to the grave for a while longer, holding a one-sided conversation for another few minutes, before he would stand up to a kneel, pulling up his mask enough to reveal his lips, and he would gently kiss the extended front of his fingers, and place them on the grave, "Seeya around, Genji." With that he would turn around and begin to leave the Graveyard, pulling down his mask again.
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Andeddo
Andeddo

Character sheet
Chakra:

Celebration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebration   Celebration EmptyThu May 22, 2014 3:28 pm

Andeddo gave the genin a slight head start, not immediately setting off after him, though once he jumped onto the rooftop Andeddo followed him, slinking through the crowd like a fish through water, not seeming to slow, not even paying attention to the crowd, his eyes fixed on the genin. The Gray Maned Wolf stalked his prey, making sure to avoid detection for as long as possible. As Raijin dropped from the rooftops Andeddo himself would take to them, keeping to the shadows where ever possible.

He watched the children tug on his costume, and either run off in fright, or be given some sort of candy, Andeddo couldn't tell from his vantage point exactly what it was. He didn't quite understand the culture, but it didn't exactly matter. Andeddo had noticed this practice already this day, as he had seen several small children roaming the street in packs, each one trying not to be scared by the costumes of the adults.

The Seinin took his eyes off his target for a moment, looking ahead of them both, spotting the graveyard, and assuming where Raijin was heading. Andeddo allowed a respectful distance to spread between them, and he watched the young man from a tree near the entrance gate. He stood sentinel over the young man on his vigil to a dead friend and love.

Andeddo could hear Raijin's voice, as it carried clearly over the silent graveyard, but thankfully he couldn't make out the words spoken by the younger man. He watched him as he spoke to his lost friend, his own chest hurting with the contained well of words he himself wished to say to his own ghosts, but dared not. Andeddo saw Raijin's final gesture before he left, and that decided him, right then and there.

As the genin went to leave the graveyard Andeddo dropped next to him, eyeing him critically. He crossed his arms over his chest, and just stood there in silence for a moment. "Kid, if you're coming back into the shinobi game, you're gonna need a mentor, someone who's been around the block a couple times, someone with experience. If you'll let me, I'd like to be that person." That said, the Seinin stuck his hand out towards the costumed man.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Raijin
Raijin

Character sheet
Chakra:

Celebration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebration   Celebration EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 2:20 am

Raijin would be just about to leave the graveyard, when someone would descend from above, and landed right next to him. The young prodigy didn't immediately recognize the person he was faced with, and he was shocked by the sudden appearance from nowhere. Without words, he would slowly recognize this man, and his eyes would gloss over a bit, his mind was full of thoughts suddenly: thoughts such as 'I didn't even know he was following me.' and 'Where was he hiding?'. But then he was suddenly hit in the eye with full eye contact. His vision was now centered around the pupils of this man, despite the mask he wore all but obscuring the visage.

A small speech would break the epicness with more epicness, and Raijin was filled with a sort of awe. He was unable to comprehend fully what he was faced with, but something about the air of the situation made him really excited. So when this man offered to be his guide into the ninja world, the young prodigy was unable to say much else except for, "Are you serious?" Yep, that's right. Stricken so full of awe that he couldn't help but think of it as a joke for a moment.

However this outreached hand before him would seem like a reassuring lifeboat in a sea of doubt. Raijin stared at the hand for a moment, "You are serious, aren't you?" he would ask with a bit of distrust still lining his voice. However, his hand would reach forward and take that of the man, who he'd now recognized fully as Andeddo. "You seem a bit cooler than you were at the ramen shop," he would say with a grin, pulling up his mask. A solid shake occurred out of habit, Raijin was a man of habits, it would appear.

Suddenly a loud cheering was heard, which was unusual as most celebrations didn't start for another couple of hours. The young prodigy would turn his head and looked off into the town with a distant gaze, seeing what he could see. While he couldn't quite tell, it looked like a magic show! This was a rare occasion, as many Ninjas were actually quite akin to Magicians, asides the 'never revealing a secret' bit. Ninja's loved to blab about what they could do and how they could do it. Heck if you let one praddle on about their signature jutsu for long enough you could probably develop it yourself if you tried.

Still, Magicians had this air of mystery about them and Raijin would be drawn to see just how awesome they were. A badass always acknowledges another badass, after all. It's probably like, rule 5 in the big book of badass. The genin would pull his mask down and begin to jump up to the rooftops and headed in the direction of the fuss, getting ready to see a magician. What he'd see instead was even more shocking. A beastman, cuffed and shackled, in the flesh.
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Andeddo
Andeddo

Character sheet
Chakra:

Celebration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebration   Celebration EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 10:36 pm

Andeddo's eyebrow rose fractionally as the first words out of the genins mouth were 'are you serious?' Then again this seemed somewhat logical, all things considered. They had literally met minutes earlier, and he had silently stalked the young man out here, so a little skepticism spoke well for the youthful man. Though when he compounded it with a repeat of the question Andeddo's eyebrow shot up even further. Perhaps the young man didn't fully comprehend that the Seinin never joked, well, not since his reawaken anyway.

Though when he followed that with a compliment, and shook Andeddo's hand, a strong, sturdy shake, Andeddo knew he had made a wise decision. The young man even had the courtesy to lift his mask and speak to the Gray Maned Wolf directly. Then just as the man felt that they were actually making some sort of connection as master and student a cheer is heard back towards the center of the village and off Raijin ran, going to check out whatever was the cause.

Andeddo scowled, and took off in pursuit. He walked towards the source of the clamour and what he saw froze him in place. One of these beastmen from the villages past, in a chains. Andeddo's lip curled back in a snarl, his rage barely surpressed at this savagery. He barely contained himself from stepping up and saying something, or doing something he might regret. "Of all the barbaric-!" He muttered to himself, clenching his hands into fists.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Celebration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebration   Celebration Empty

Back to top Go down

Celebration

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1