Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Tamashi Uchiha Technique List

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jounin

Tamashi*
Tamashi*
Ryo : 19000

Character sheet
Chakra:
Tamashi Uchiha Technique List Left_bar_bleue250/250Tamashi Uchiha Technique List Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

Tamashi Uchiha Technique List Empty
PostSubject: Tamashi Uchiha Technique List   Tamashi Uchiha Technique List EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 6:52 pm

Academy Jutsu List:
Spoiler:

Name: (Animal Kingdom Style) Dobutsu Okoku Sutairu - Hawk Heartbeat
Canon/Custom: Custom
Type: Supplementary
Element: N/A
Range: 25 meters 360
Specialty: Taijutsu
Duration: 1
Cooldown: 2
Description: The user will place their ear on the ground. The user will then be able to hear the heartbeat of a person and depending how far the opponent is, the beat will be loud or faint. This technique only detects those on the ground.

Name: (Animal Kingdom Style)Dobutsu Okoku Sutairu - Snake Strike
Type: Offensive
Range: Self
Description:
By sending a hefty amount of chakra to the index and middle finger of both hands, the user will hold these two fingers extended together as the other fingers are closed into a fist formation. The user will then jab the front throat of the enemy, if impact, the enemy will be out of breath for a post and being dizzy.

Name: (Animal Kingdom Style)Dobutsu Okoku Sutairu - Rhino Rampage
Range: Close
Description:
The user will run towards there opponent and send a right hook over to their face, if it impacts, the user will then attempt to impact the enemy's stomach and if that impacts, the user will bring both there hands folded together to attempt to impact the back of the enemy's head as they bent over, leading to the enemy impacting the ground. The user will then send chakra to one of their legs to attempt to impact the enemy's back of the head, If impact, the enemy will suffer dizziness and head trauma for one post.

Name: (Animal Kingdom Style)Dobutsu Okoku Sutairu - Vulcan Hearing
Canon/Custom:  Custom
Range: 10 meters 360 degrees
Cooldown: 4 post
Description:
A faint of a whisper, a tap of a toe, if a tree falls, does it make a sound. This technique can reach up to 10 meters 360. To start this technique, it doesn't require hand signs at all and all that requires is the user focusing there chakra to there ears, which will be invisible to the naked eye, but those with the sharingan and byuakugan will be able to spot it. This jutsu aides the user in hearing better and longer distance.

Name: (Animal Kingdom Style)Dobutsu Okoku Sutairu - Monkey manuever
Type: Taijutsu
Range: --
Specialty: Offensive
Cooldown: 4
Description: The user will get into a monkey stance formation, which the user will have both knees bent and sitting in a crouched position, with both arms extended on the ground straight and with both hands balled up into a fist. The user will then make a cunning run forward towards the enemy and with one leap forward, The user will send chakra to their body and attempt to use his body weight to land on top of the enemy's chest making it much heavier and making it that much difficult to escape, the user will be sitting on their upper chest and  squeezing the user's legs on the enemy's sides of the body which will lock the enemy's arms in place.The user will then send chakra to their fist and  attempt to bash three rounds of right hook and left hook to the cheeks of the enemy. This would cause dizziness, broken bone fractures on the cheeks.

Name:(Animal Kingdom Style)Dobutsu Okoku Sutairu - Rat Trap
Cooldown: 6
Description: The user will use this technique when his opponent is on the offensive. By avoiding the enemies attack, the user will make sure to keep the enemy at bay until the enemy is within close range with the user and once that happens, the user will travel from the enemy's frontal position and travel  right behind the enemy. The user will then attempt to wrap around one arm around the neck of the enemy, locking it in place while having the other arm holding onto the wrist of the arm that is locking the enemy in place. Then the user will attempt to sit their body onto the enemies upper chest and lock their legs to the enemy's waistline. The user will then attempt to choke the enemy while having chakra flowing through the hands, which will decrease the time the enemy to be strangled to death and having the enemy die by lost of oxygen. D to C rank have one post to escape the grip before passing out. B to A have two full post to escape before passing out. And S rank have three post to escape before passing out.

Name: (Animal Kingdom Style)Dobutsu Okoku Sutairu - Gorilla Snare
Cooldown: 6
Description:
The user will run over to their opponent and attempt to grab them by their neck, if impacted, the user will send chakra to their forehead and bash their forehead against the enemy's nose. Causing a high chance of a broken nose and bleeding, along with dizziness. Then attempting to throw them far away from the user.

Name: (Animal Kingdom Style)Dobutsu Okoku Sutairu - Elephant Rampage
Cooldown: 8
Description:
The user will get into a stance of an elephant and take their run over to there enemy. The user will then attempt to tackle the enemy hard to the ground. If impact, the user will send chakra to their head and attempt to bash their head onto the stomach of the enemy, and use their arms to wrap around tightly around the enemy's waistline and slamming the back of their head on the ground.  

Name: (Animal Kingdom Style)Dobutsu Okoku Sutairu - Kangaroo Kick
Cooldown: 8
Description:
The user will take there run directly towards their enemy. The user will then go underneath the enemy's armpit area and move right behind the enemy as the user will then jump in the air and send both feet to the enemy's back of the head, if impacted, the enemy will go flying forward and impacting the ground with their face.

Last edited by Tamashi* on Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:02 pm; edited 37 times in total
Back to top Go down
Genin

Hosi
Hosi
Ryo : 44755

Character sheet
Chakra:
Tamashi Uchiha Technique List Left_bar_bleue100/100Tamashi Uchiha Technique List Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Tamashi Uchiha Technique List   Tamashi Uchiha Technique List EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 12:39 pm

I know that you are not complete yet, but I just want to begin grading the ones that you have completed, if this is alright with you.

• Meditation Style - Silent Style: What is the main purpose of this? If it is just for meditation then your character should be able to do this without the need of it being a jutsu.

• Chōyaku Komu (Leap Kick): Dislocation on this site is very strict, and a D rank technique is not powerful enough to dislocate anything, unless the opponents jaw was already in unbearable pain or the user hit a bad point along the jaw. At worst, it could give the opponent a bad feeling in their jaw, but an attack to the jaw could lead to a concussion, but not a very severe concussion. Any D rank technique or jutsu should have a cool down of 2 posts.

• Fist Twist Any D rank technique or jutsu should have a cool down of 2 posts. Muscle pains for a Drank against all other ninja's sound highly improbable. Yes, some ninja can have muscle pains, but it depends solely on their endurance. Judging by the fact that this is a D rank skill, this technique could only cause mild muscle pains to a user with D rank endurance.

• Identification Silent Eyes:  Any D rank technique or jutsu should have a cool down of 2 posts. This jutsu is very vague on the fact that just the word 'sound' is used. It makes it sound as though your character can naturally utilize sound, which would be considered a nintijutsu instead of a taijutsu technique (Thank you Eden). Also, the natural utilization of sound is close to a Kekkei Genkei; which cannot be done unless you have a clan bloodline. Please specify if you are using sound vibrations, or chakra vibrations to sense the enemies position.

Quote :
    The user will channel chakra into one of their legs, then tap it onto the ground, which will aide the user into identifying how close the user is to their opponent.

If the opponent is off the ground, can the user sense the opponent? Also, what is the length of this technique? I would say that 10m would be enough, but the other admins may agree on a lower or higher range.

Just a tiny helpful note:

I apologize if I have insulted you or upset you with the tone of my writing; I am new to grading and getting use to it. I am also sorry for the confusion on my part before. Furthermore, I would like to say that it may help you out a lot if you were more specific with your jutsu's and techniques. This would make things easier for grading as well as easier for the other Rp'ers to understand.

Last edited by Hosi on Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:03 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Oujoukage

Eden
Eden
Female Posts : 2298
Ryo : 1597319

Character sheet
Chakra:
Tamashi Uchiha Technique List Left_bar_bleue500/500Tamashi Uchiha Technique List Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Tamashi Uchiha Technique List   Tamashi Uchiha Technique List EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 7:15 pm

Couple things to mention before any grading continues. Nintaijutsu is the art of using elements to boost one's physical capabilities, whether it be by gaining an advantage in stats or imbuing one's techniques with a particular element. Anyone with a specialty in TAI, or even just a high enough STR stat could kick someone into the air, so you were a bit incorrect there. Simply using chakra to make a punch or kick have a little more impact would not be considered Nintaijutsu, since anyone with skill in Taijutsu could potentially do that.

You may continue, Hosi, when he bumps. Keep in mind that I'll be watching.
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutolegacy.com/
Jounin

Tamashi*
Tamashi*

Character sheet
Chakra:
Tamashi Uchiha Technique List Left_bar_bleue250/250Tamashi Uchiha Technique List Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Tamashi Uchiha Technique List   Tamashi Uchiha Technique List EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 7:14 pm

BUMPED BUMPED BUMPED BUMPED BUMPED
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Storm
Storm
Male Posts : 263
Ryo : 3006

Character sheet
Chakra:
Tamashi Uchiha Technique List Left_bar_bleue350/350Tamashi Uchiha Technique List Empty_bar_bleue  (350/350)

PostSubject: Re: Tamashi Uchiha Technique List   Tamashi Uchiha Technique List EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 8:09 pm

As I have said before, please be more descriptive with your jutsu's and techniques. This means describing how much damage it does to an opponent with a total amount of endurance, how much strength the user gains from a technique, what type of setback does it have for the user, etc. These skills may not have a setback, but they do cause damage and one does raise strength.

Also, as far as I know about canon techniques, one must discuss having such with the head admins before trying to register it. Once you have talked to Eden, and she has personally said herself that it is okay for you to use Lady Tsunade's techniques, I will grade them for you, or Eden will since she is more experienced with grading. This also applies for any other canon jutsu you would like to own.

For now, please continue making your jutsu's, and if you have anymore canon techniques you would like to have, talk with Eden or Hisame first.
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Storm
Storm

Character sheet
Chakra:
Tamashi Uchiha Technique List Left_bar_bleue350/350Tamashi Uchiha Technique List Empty_bar_bleue  (350/350)

PostSubject: Re: Tamashi Uchiha Technique List   Tamashi Uchiha Technique List EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 9:16 pm

This is an update to my previous message: Canon techniques that are for approved canon clans and that are in the canon technique database can be used in jutsu registrations without the need of an admin.
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Storm
Storm

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Tamashi Uchiha Technique List   Tamashi Uchiha Technique List EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 7:54 am

I am going to go one jutsu at a time.

• (Animal Kingdom Style)Dobutsu Okoku Sutairu - Vulcan Hearing : Every jutsu needs one rank when being registered. Please add a rank to this jutsu. When the applications ask for Type, it asks whether the jutsu is offensive, defensive, or supplementary; not whether it is a taijutsu, ninjutsu, or genjutsu technique. Also, please place a range in the range section. And lastly, please be more descriptive with what this technique does, because I have no clue. Like I said before, and will not like to repeat again, being very specific will help out with your jutsu creation a lot. If this means that you must research the technique to get it accepted, then please do.
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Tamashi*
Tamashi*

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Tamashi Uchiha Technique List   Tamashi Uchiha Technique List EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 8:51 am

bumpedddddd needs to be checked
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Storm
Storm

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Tamashi Uchiha Technique List   Tamashi Uchiha Technique List EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 9:34 am

• (Animal Kingdom Style)Dobutsu Okoku Sutairu - Gorilla Body: Change Type to Defensive and Specialty to Taijutsu. Will weapons infused with regular chakra also be able to pierce the shield?

• (Animal Kingdom Style)Dobutsu Okoku Sutairu - Cheetah Pace: Type should be Supplementary, and Specialty should be Taijutsu. This speed is too fast. Not even an S rank shinobi can move that fast, so there is no way a D rank skill could make a human move that fast. This jutsu can raise speed stats by one Rank, that is all I am willing to negotiate with.

• (Animal Kingdom Style)Dobutsu Okoku Sutairu - Vulcan Hearing : The type should be supplementary, and the specialty should be Taijutsu. Change the range to 10 meters and label the Range as being 10 meters long, not just 'long'. I am leaning towards making the range smaller, but for now 10 meters seems low enough. Furthermore, you should know that every C rank jutsu has a cool down of 4 posts.

• (Animal Kingdom Style)Dobutsu Okoku Sutairu - Monkey Fist:Switch its Type and supplementary around like I asked you before, please. Its cooldown should be 4 posts.

Once these changes are made, bump so I can continue grading.
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Tamashi*
Tamashi*

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Tamashi Uchiha Technique List   Tamashi Uchiha Technique List EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 5:56 pm

bumped needs to be checked
Back to top Go down
Oujoukage

Eden
Eden
Female Posts : 2298
Ryo : 1597319

Character sheet
Chakra:
Tamashi Uchiha Technique List Left_bar_bleue500/500Tamashi Uchiha Technique List Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Tamashi Uchiha Technique List   Tamashi Uchiha Technique List EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 7:14 pm

First I want to say that D-ranks can't even raise stats by a full rank. That just as well would be very powerful. Enhancing one's physical stats such as Speed, Endurance, Strength, etc. would be considered Nintaijutsu unless the jutsu is Ninjutsu and is explained well enough to be accepted as a Ninjutsu.

So unfortunately all the jutsu that do this will need to be altered. Please bump when you have made changes to all of these.

PS: Using chakra alone can still be considered Nintaijutsu if used in the way that you have currently stated them. It doesn't necessarily have to revolve around elements enhancing one's body.
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutolegacy.com/
Jounin

Tamashi*
Tamashi*

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Tamashi Uchiha Technique List   Tamashi Uchiha Technique List EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 6:26 am

bumped and needs approval check
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Storm
Storm

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Tamashi Uchiha Technique List   Tamashi Uchiha Technique List EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 8:17 am

(Animal Kingdom Style)Dobutsu Okoku Sutairu - Snake Strike

• One hit KO's are extremely OP, and even though the user may not be able to attack the enemy, an NPC or other character can. This jutsu may not be accepted by the admins.

(Animal Kingdom Style)Dobutsu Okoku Sutairu - Rhino Rampage

• What is the point of infusing chakra?

(Animal Kingdom Style)Dobutsu Okoku Sutairu - Vulcan Hearing

• Under 'Element:' there is 'Range:,' Please add 10 meters and 360 degrees to it.

(Animal Kingdom Style)Dobutsu Okoku Sutairu - Rat Trap

• Suddenly appearing behind the enemy is a symbol of teleportation or extremely quick movement, both which cannot be accepted. Teleportation is banned and sudden quick movement is a sign of Nintaijutsu. Please delete this from any and all technique descriptions.

(Animal Kingdom Style)Dobutsu Okoku Sutairu - Shark Bite

• Putting an enemy to sleep with one attack is very OP; therefore, this technique will not be accepted.

(Animal Kingdom Style)Dobutsu Okoku Sutairu - Elephant Rampage

• What is the purpose of the body of chakra?

(Animal Kingdom Style)Dobutsu Okoku Sutairu - Kangaroo Fake Punch

• What is the purpose of the body of chakra?
  • Please refer to your rat trap technique about suddenly vanishing from the opponent.
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Tamashi*
Tamashi*

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Tamashi Uchiha Technique List   Tamashi Uchiha Technique List EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 8:53 am

bumped and needs checking right
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Storm
Storm

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Tamashi Uchiha Technique List   Tamashi Uchiha Technique List EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 6:54 pm

(Animal Kingdom Style)Dobutsu Okoku Sutairu - Snake Strike:

• Say that it makes the opponent dizzy, not see double.

(Animal Kingdom Style)Dobutsu Okoku Sutairu - Monkey manuever:

Spoiler:

• Disallowing an Rp'er from using a jutsu is not allowed.

You have two free E rank jutsu's left, do you wish to take more time to create them or are these your final jutsu's?
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Tamashi*
Tamashi*

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Tamashi Uchiha Technique List   Tamashi Uchiha Technique List EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 7:33 pm

bumped and needs approval check
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Storm
Storm

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Tamashi Uchiha Technique List   Tamashi Uchiha Technique List EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 11:52 pm

(Animal Kingdom Style) Dobutsu Okoku Sutairu - Hawk Heart:

• Your E ranks will have a 2 post cooldown.
  • Listening to the heartbeat of an opponent sounds very far fetched. Tamashi should not be able to hear that well, even if blind. All he could be able to do is sense the vibrations of the ground to know the sources location.I.E: An enemy is walking around 20 meters from Tamashi but Tamachi cannot see the enemy. Tamashi places his head to the ground, and small vibrations come towards his way from the enemies location. These vibrations are due to the enemies movements, not his heart beat. This sounds like a highly more probable technique; please know that I mean no offense.

(Animal Kingdom Style)Dobutsu Okoku Sutairu - AntEater Tongue Track:

• This technique is not acceptable, this is because Tamashi is not a dog, he is a human being. For him to be able to do this technique, he would need to do something special with his saliva or his nose.
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Tamashi*
Tamashi*

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Tamashi Uchiha Technique List   Tamashi Uchiha Technique List EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 12:10 am

Bumped and needs checking and I won't be taking a second e rank technique.
Back to top Go down
Kouri Ten'nou

Isais
Isais
Male Posts : 1688
Ryo : 109976

Character sheet
Chakra:
Tamashi Uchiha Technique List Left_bar_bleue810/810Tamashi Uchiha Technique List Empty_bar_bleue  (810/810)

PostSubject: Re: Tamashi Uchiha Technique List   Tamashi Uchiha Technique List EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 12:32 am

Name: (Animal Kingdom Style) Dobutsu Okoku Sutairu - Hawk : Im not going to go too hard on this tech, but mention that you can only hear the heartbeats of those on the ground. the way its worded makes it sound like you can hear the heartbeat of those off the ground, on tree, ect.

Name: (Animal Kingdom Style)Dobutsu Okoku Sutairu - AntEater Tongue Track:How far can you track them? In other words in order for you to track someone with your nose, then you must be following a scent. How far can than scent go? can we smell it? I'm guessing based on the duration that the technique lasts tracking can only be done for one post right? so pretty much the same post that it is used. Put a one post cool down on it.

Name: (Animal Kingdom Style)Dobutsu Okoku Sutairu - Rhino Rampage: Ok so the first part suggests that their is a possibility of dodging, but every shot afterwards sounds like it cant be dodged. Kind of like playing a video game and performing a grapple. So when i read this it seems like once hit by the initial move it does into an irreversible cut scene. That stuff isnt allowed here. You can attempt combos, but thats really what they are, attempts. Reason being is even though your opponent's dizzy, the target might have something that would turn things around. So you can keep the combo but write it more as an attempt rather than something definite. Make sure all other combos follow this same process. Here is an example of something i would write.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Kouri Ten'nou

Isais
Isais

Character sheet
Chakra:
Tamashi Uchiha Technique List Left_bar_bleue810/810Tamashi Uchiha Technique List Empty_bar_bleue  (810/810)

PostSubject: Re: Tamashi Uchiha Technique List   Tamashi Uchiha Technique List EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 12:33 am

oh wait are you not, getting the tracking E rank?
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Tamashi*
Tamashi*

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Tamashi Uchiha Technique List   Tamashi Uchiha Technique List EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 1:37 am

fixed everything and wont be getting another second e rank. just wanting to get approved already.
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Storm
Storm

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Tamashi Uchiha Technique List   Tamashi Uchiha Technique List EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 5:29 am

I see nothing else wrong with these jutsu's; therefore, the grading and acceptance shall be left to the mods and admins. Good luck Tamashi! I am cheering for ya! /\(^0^)/\
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Tamashi*
Tamashi*

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Tamashi Uchiha Technique List   Tamashi Uchiha Technique List EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 6:37 pm

Bumped and needs checking asap
Back to top Go down
Kouri Ten'nou

Isais
Isais

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Tamashi Uchiha Technique List   Tamashi Uchiha Technique List EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 3:58 am

After review of their descriptions. I approve of all 9 techniques.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tamashi Uchiha Technique List   Tamashi Uchiha Technique List Empty

Back to top Go down

Tamashi Uchiha Technique List

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1