Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Shy (Technique Registration)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Genin

Dominic
Dominic
Male Posts : 5756
Ryo : 12100

Character sheet
Chakra:
Shy (Technique Registration) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue330/330Shy (Technique Registration) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (330/330)

Shy (Technique Registration) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shy (Technique Registration)   Shy (Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 4:11 pm

Chakra poison - Ok, I was going to say five, but we can once again meet in the middle. Six posts. This would most def be a once per topic use.
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Shy
Shy
Male Posts : 847
Ryo : 142304

Character sheet
Chakra:
Shy (Technique Registration) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Shy (Technique Registration) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Shy (Technique Registration)   Shy (Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 4:37 pm

Code:
Chakra poison - Ok, I was going to say five, but we can once again meet in the middle. Six posts. This would most def be a once per topic use.

Six posts, one per topic. I'll edit every A-rank changes right now so we can move on to the S.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:
Shy (Technique Registration) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue330/330Shy (Technique Registration) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (330/330)

PostSubject: Re: Shy (Technique Registration)   Shy (Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 4:51 pm

Cellular Regeneration - This I will approve, but only if the cooldown is once a month. Up to how much of the body are we talking? Just arms and legs or even into the torso? Also, of course, you can't repair your head.

Body and Soul Fusion - So all the same, this jutsu permanently gives you total chakra pool increases. With this being a first, your opening the flood gates for others to attempt creations of this. As staff, are we really wanting to do this? Your the founder so its your decision. I say its threading a fine line, but whatever your decision, we will continue from it.
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Shy
Shy

Character sheet
Chakra:
Shy (Technique Registration) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Shy (Technique Registration) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Shy (Technique Registration)   Shy (Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 5:45 pm

Code:
Cellular Regeneration - This I will approve, but only if the cooldown is once a month. Up to how much of the body are we talking? Just arms and legs or even into the torso? Also, of course, you can't repair your head.

What about once per two weeks, I plan on doing crazy experiments xD

Code:
Body and Soul Fusion - So all the same, this jutsu permanently gives you total chakra pool increases. With this being a first, your opening the flood gates for others to attempt creations of this. As staff, are we really wanting to do this? Your the founder so its your decision. I say its threading a fine line, but whatever your decision, we will continue from it.

You're right. This is too much. I'll take it out ;)

Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Shy (Technique Registration)   Shy (Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 8:32 pm

Cellular Regeneration - we will once again meet in the middle at 20 days, just three days higher than two weeks. If you dont mind, an extra section in this jutsu's particular template.

Cooldown Expiration:

Then after you use it, please put the date in which it is usable again. After the edits, bump and this will conclude your current approval process after my official stamp.
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Shy
Shy

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Shy (Technique Registration)   Shy (Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 12:27 am

Edit made.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Shy (Technique Registration)   Shy (Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 12:43 am

Shy (Technique Registration) - Page 2 Dom_ap12

I suppose these would be your Boosts that you were supposed to get back in DECEMBER! lol. Therefore, unless your willing to pay a fee for the ones that are over the limit, for all your hard work, I give you a pass. Now finish your effing HISTORY! lol.
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Shy
Shy

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Shy (Technique Registration)   Shy (Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 9:19 pm

Spoiler:

Last edited by Shy on Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Shy (Technique Registration)   Shy (Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 1:50 pm

Ok let's begin with Tyrants Calling...

How does it compare to a genjutsu? This seems more like a ninjutsu and a clone jutsu as well. All clones, unless stated differently to make a jutsu cheeper, are understood to be able to give this exact kind of information. Anyhow, the main thing I need to understand is how this is genjutsu and how does it cause ones mind to go crazy a bit?
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Shy
Shy

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Shy (Technique Registration)   Shy (Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 3:03 pm

I see, the jutsu was listed under Genjutsu but when you click on it it says Ninjutsu. So we can take that one out cause I have no Ninjutsu, lol.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Shy (Technique Registration)   Shy (Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 6:50 pm

ok then with that jutsu elected to be taken out of place, lets jump into the Devil's Trap.

When referring to demon's, I need to know specifically what type of demons you are referring to. Are these demons Bijuu also, or are these demons smaller mythological demons that will be created for just this purpose? Trapping a demon will be a bit odd if it is just related to a mission of smoe sort, and its hard to explain why this would be needed for something less than bijuu, unless there is a true NPC creation of a demon that your wishing to catch. Having said that, let's dig into Inuyasha a bit here, since its stroyline of demons is the most well written.

We know that in Inuyasha, a demon varies as to where it is a controlled low class demon (The monster amount that Naraku always sent out), demons that are considered middle class (Kagura, Koga, and Shipo), and your heavy hitters (Naraku, Sesshomaru, Inuyasha's father, Ryokutsei)

So where Im going with this, is what is your definition in terms of Naruto, of what is considered...

Controlled Low Class Demons - ?

Middle Class Demons - ?

Heavy Hitters/High Class Demons - ?
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Shy
Shy

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Shy (Technique Registration)   Shy (Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 3:28 pm

All demons, including bijuu. Though bijuu are big and there won't fit in the trap but someone who hosts a bijuu will be trapped or another kind of demon like Tenzou. The weakest high ranked demons would be 7 tailed in power.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Shy (Technique Registration)   Shy (Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 3:48 pm

To say one is stuck in the trap forever is a huge ability for a minor C Rank. However, I would think that a demon, with their powerful amounts of chakra, could surge through it. So if this is C Rank, a surge of 30 chakra would break this trap. If it were higher ranked, it makes much more sense that the trap can hold longer.
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Shy
Shy

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Shy (Technique Registration)   Shy (Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 6:41 pm

Lets make it an A-rank or S-rank, I don't want my entire history and nickname as the Demon Hunter to go in vain and I'd like to keep it like Supernatural so we'd have to work something out here cause I don't want them to break out of it by paying chakra.

So in Supernatural they place these seals on the floor, beneath the carpet, on the ceiling (if they walk under it it still takes effect) and on other places. Ones they walk into these babies they can't walk out of it so they're stuck in that circle.

In SPN you have four types

Lower level demons (Black Eyed Demons)

Even though they're mentioned as lower level demons their power still vary from each other and aren't to be messed with. Here in Naruto I'd like to say they're powers go up to the 6 Tailed Demon. I mean, imagine how it would work out if a silly Chuunin walked into somebody whose power is equal to that of the four tailed bijuu. Yeah not so good. Oh they're eyes aren't constantly black in a vessel, only when they want to.

Crossroads Demons (Red Eyed Demons)

These bastards can grant wishes, for a certain price of course (your soul). Other than that their powers are also ranked between 1 and 6 tailed.

Upper-Hierarchy (Yellow and White Eyed Demons)

Oh these are the bastards I'm trying to hunt down but it's oh so damn hard cause their power goes from somewhere at 7 tailed till lets say something like a 10 tailed.

Now the Devil's Trap description is: he devil’s trap is a mystical symbol used to immobilize and control demons. It is similar to a circle of salt
but more powerful and persistent as it is usually etched or painted in
place, and can't simply be brushed or blown away. If a demon walks
inside the outer circle of a devil's trap, it cannot physically leave
it, and is trapped. Devil's traps also inhibit the use of some demonic
powers. Devil's traps have been used not only to detain a demon, but are
also drawn at entrances as a deterrent to prevent access to a building,
room, or container.

I could edit some of that in my own description for it contains more detail (I just found it lol).

So basically it can hold in any demon or anything demon related (like vessels), rank does not matter. They can't use their abilities once they stand in the trap. Alistair a white eyed demons was stuck in the trap so yeah even high rankeds. Since a bijuu and some other demons in its true form are enormous they won't fit in the trap, though once they possess a vessel the vessel can get trapped.

I hope I've made it more clear now.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Shy (Technique Registration)   Shy (Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 12:28 am

I'd like to see it more fair for a 'vessel' to be able to escape. I understand the reputation you want your character to have, so let's not take away from that. Once again though you'll fall under two circumstances.

The first is, jinchuuriki will metagame the hell out of this and avoid it altogether knowing that they will, no matter what, die from this trap. So it renders it almost useless, and you don't want that. It needs to be something that, once its created, it is hard as hell to escape from, but nonetheless, there is a chance.

Secondly, to go in and kill a character, without this chance to survive will turn off anyone from wanting to be a jinchuuriki in the first place and you don't want that either bc once again, it proves this jutsu pointless and I know you don't want that.

S Rank it can be, but there has to be one chance of escape, even if its tough as hell to accomplish.
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Shy
Shy

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Shy (Technique Registration)   Shy (Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 3:21 pm

I'm not after the jinchuuriki, I'm after other demons. Yes, I'd hunt down a jinchuuriki gone wild but not regular jinchuuriki I think. So the only ones actually being bothered by this are the demons I RP myself in the stories, people with another type of demon than a bijuu, jinchuuriki gone wild.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Shy (Technique Registration)   Shy (Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 8:55 pm

Ah, I see. Well, then for jinchuuriki purposes, then find a way to break all of this down in a nice clean description and ill try at it again.
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Shy
Shy

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Shy (Technique Registration)   Shy (Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 8:34 pm

Edit.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shy (Technique Registration)   Shy (Technique Registration) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shy (Technique Registration)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2