Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Subi Tianzun -- Mama's Boy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Anonymous

Subi Tianzun -- Mama's Boy Empty
PostSubject: Subi Tianzun -- Mama's Boy   Subi Tianzun -- Mama's Boy EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 2:02 am

Mirage
Tell me something about yourself.
Ninja Application

Personal

First Name: Subi
Last Name: Tianzun
Alias: The Apparatus
Birthday: June 1st
Sexuality: Straight
Relationships: None
Affiliation: Hyougakure
Element: Earth, Wind
Specialization: Ninjutsu, Taijutsu

Personal v2

Personality:

[Energetic | Lady Killer | Lovable]

[General Outlook]

A human mind is such a fickle thing. So many pleasures corrupt their thoughts, so many visions cloud them. One can even dedicate their life to just trying to find the answer as to why. While others devote their life to bring pain to others. What makes humans act such a way, is it a disease? A disease that rots humans from the inside out? Can is be cured? Is there a way to help those that have already been taken by this?

I am but a child in this world. Even now I can see the corruption in the people around me, and even in myself. Will I also take this path of pleasures? Or have I already found my cure? What does a solitary person like myself have to help those around me. It takes so long for me to trust another, what hope do I have to let another trust me.

..wait, I know I can help them. I have tried so hard this far, and nothing is holding me back even now. So long as they are with me, yes them. If they are there then anything is possible. I just need to hold my head up a little higher that's all. Perhaps if I do that, then I can make other friends. Yeah!

[Battle Standings]

I did it! Today was practice matches in the academy, and I won! It was hard work, but I couldn't believe I did it. I'm only an academy student, so I couldn't do cool things like those other older shinobi can, but I still tried my best. I was so scared at first though, the teacher had to tell me countless times to calm down. I was so afraid I was going to hurt the other kid, but the teacher kept reassuring me that he would stop anything that would hurt the other student, but even still I was afraid. I didn't want to hurt a fellow student.

Everyone was laughing at me. I did what I always do, I held my breath and thought about daring my statues, yeah that always calmed me down. Carving those was always so relaxing, and fun. After a little bit I was ready. But the other student was so much better then me. He was already to fight as soon as we walked on to the field, and he knew Ninjutsu! They haven't even taught us that yet. He must have had his parents teach him. Cheater!

It was so cold! He was blowing cold air everywhere, I couldn't even move. I didn't know what to do. I didn't have any Jutsu like he did, so I began to lose hope. That was until I finally got a glimpse of where he was standing. Even though he had that strong wind, he had grow overconfident and walked onto a thinner sheet of ice. I picked up my kunai and threw it as hard as I could. All I heard was a cracking noise, and the boy was gone! he fell right into the water. The teacher had acted fast, running across the water, and it was so cool he could stand on the water! I wish I knew how to do that, I think even the other student thought that to. The teacher pulled him out, and even though I felt like what I did wasn't really fair, the teacher declared me the winner!

I can't wait till I tell Mom!

-Village
-Green Eggs
-Ham
-Taijutus

Dislikes:
-Disloyalty
-Pieons
-War
-Hatred
-Kirigakure

Motivation:
Becoming the best.

Fears:
Failing myself.

Clan Information

Tianzun

.WELCOME TO HELL.
::〈 Masters of Explosives 〉::

-------------The Inner World.

|"What setting is yours? Mine is the ocean, and all beneath it... so wonderful." |
| "Why dear, my inner world is a massive floating behemoth of a city." |
| "Awww, noone wants to know mine. D': (it's Yggdrasil, by the way~.)" |

Bloodline Ability:

The Tianzun's Chakra System has been wiped out of any use of 'normal Chakra', and has been adapted to their environments, and molded throughout generations past. They are able to hone the Elemental Blend of Wind and Earth to produce Explosion Chakra. The Explosion Element itself, is the Element that can control photons, is a rapid increase in volume and release of energy in an extreme manner, usually with the generation of high temperatures and the release of gases. An explosion creates a shock wave. If the shock wave is a supersonic detonation, then the source of the blast is called a "high explosive". They utilize the Explosion Element in Ninjutsu initially, balancing the wind and lighting energies around them in a blend of high inpact explosions, perfectly defeating their opponents. The Tianzun have mastered this Element so deeply into their blood, they are able to separate the blend of Earth and Wind and use it in singled out combinations so intricately, that their Chakra precision and control has reached a level that can be called rivaled up to the Uchiha Clan's control. With Explosion Chakra, the Tianzun can also create light from their Chakra by simply controlling it, creating light versions of Jutsu, making them electric, more deadly, and even invisible. Since Explosion Chakra courses through the Tianzun Clansmen's Systems, they are able to control Explosions with ease, a master of the Explosion Element can even perform Explosion Ninjutsu without the use of hand seals, but that skill is usually done by Jounin, however, some Chuunin have been known to achieve similar skills.

This ability is able to either create or subvert explosion at will. During each attack/subversion, the chakra emmitted reacts to the amount of earth converged. By emitting a chakra of wind nature in the air, they can give off or direct charge in the form of explosion by shooting it off or concentrating to a certain point of their body. In conjunction with earth chakra which is diverged into the hands of the user. They are able to shape, configure, and make explosions at will. This makes certain Explosion Ninjutsu outside of the clan able to become usable without handsigns.

Negative effects from overusage of their explosion chakra include muscle deterioration, soreness, fatigue, and bone damage. Hands and fingertips tend to become distorted which is why many clan members wear gloves to prevent singed skin or hide the appearance. The explosion does not affect other areas because the chakra protects the skin except for the fingers and hands. That is because wherever the explosion is emitted from the body is the area of release where a small part of the explosion touches the skin, and the Tianzun Clan commonly use their hands to release their techniques.

The explosion also has various effects upon the opponent or enemy of choice. Some common effects from being stricken are coupling of immense amounts of energy, spanning the electromagnetic spectrum, destroying muscle tissue, intense burns, muscle deterioration of flesh, massive cuts, and a temporary failure of senses. The more powerful the technique, the more deadly the explosion can effect the opponent's body. Stronger techniques have been known to cause loss of ligaments. The amount of chakra used is proportional to voltage of electricity, and for the duration of a sustained attack. This kekkai genkai is not a jutsu but an ability, and other explosion jutsu do not use these kinds of attacks and rather use lightning based chakra like normal shinobi. However, common wind ninjutsu can be called similar to those used by the Tianzun Clan. However, their jutsu cannot exceed A rank or else the clan member faces certain death.

Clan History:

Spoiler:
History

History:

[ A River is Born ]

A silent wind blew through the cold shacks that was Lightning Country. Many of the shacks were beaten down by the weather. Such was a familiar sight in the outer villages of Kumogakure. the weather was harsh, and many were taken by disease or the beasts that roamed the land. For those that are lucky enough to survive, they are stricken with poverty.

It was a common sight to have many shacks within a village breaking down. Their former caretakers no where to be found, either taken by the land, or they left the village for a better place. Their loose boards hang waiting for the enviable day that they will fall. Their insides covered by frost, the food that was left behind, hardened by the cold. The only thing taking shelter in them, being the occasional stray animal, but they too don't last very long.

However within all this strife and pain, there is also hope. Hope that lies within the new generation. What would be a harsh world for the last generation, the new one always makes look like merely a bump in the path. On such a day as this, is born one such child. Within the warmth of a home owned by a young couple, was born a small child. His hair a calming blue, like the rivers of a long forgotten paradise. His eyes shined like a clear ocean beneath the tears.

He was born on but an average day, in a town of cold. Although just like all children in this world, his destiny was not set in stone. Could he escape this town, this world of prolonged death? If so, what did his future hold, and what mark would he leave on this world?

[ Into the Ocean of Ice ]

Years past, just as the snow drifts farther into the village. What was at one time a bustling village, is now reduced to but a few shacks, filled with only small families. Other homes have collapsed, and the creatures that roam the permafrost have made it a habit to venture into the town from time to time. Food was becoming scares, and those areas filled with proper food, were under constant protection from the wild beasts. This village was finally on it's breaking point.

A young child stood outside. His body wrapped in thick clothes. His face flushed with a pink tone. In his hands held a small knife and a piece of wood. Bit by bit he shaved away at the wood. A simple hobby to keep his mind active. He was one of the few children left int he village. However, as much as he wished he was unable to play with them. The others were all sick in bed, fevers constantly wrecking their bodies. That's why he made this small charms. He wished with all his heart they would get better, they were his only friends. If they were gone he would have no one else. He would be alone.

The sun set once again. the night chilled his bones, even as he slept in his warm bed. His dreams were the only things in this village that weren't tainted by the village. He dreamed of endless fields and beaches. The warm vibrant sun beaming down upon him. He ran across the sands and grass into the arms of his mother and father.

The next day came. When he woke he found his mother standing over top of him. She was dressed heavily, and as he looked around he saw many bags and cases stacked up. The rumors he was hearing were becoming true. The village was finally going to be abandoned. He stumbled out of the house, his tiny hands trying to hold up a heavy case. He looked around outside. The others have also gathered their belongings. From what his mother told him, they were all going to Iwagakure. Although it is a place that is still covered with snow, it's living conditions were better. The rest of the village was going to join together to get a small house for them to live in. They also hoped to find a good doctor to help the sick.

He was but only a child, but he wanted the do his best to help everyone. They were all he had.

[ The Flow of Future ]

The times were easier, but the weather was just as harsh. While traveling he had lost a friend. Her fever heighten, and she passed away. The boy had been surrounded with deaths like this all his life, so seeing it was nothing new. However the last thing any of them wanted to do was bury someone as soon as they arrived, especially one of the children.

His parents named him Subi. At times he wondered if it was just because they were hungry, and all they had left was fish. He had asked once, but he never understood the story they told him. All he knew was in some way they were saved by just one small fish. Maybe in some way, they felt that he would save someone, and be that symbol of courage for them.

It didn't take long for the boy's family to recruit him into the Ninja Academy in Iwagakure. They didn't do it for the adventure, they did it for the boy. In the academy were things he might not be able to get from his family. As well the family didn't have much skills to teach the boy, and starting him on a path like this was the best thing they could provide him with.

It didn't take too long for the boy to be ridiculed. He came for a poor family. His tools, nothing more then left overs from a battle, or objects found lying on the ground. The others looked down on him, like he was nothing but scum. Once again he was alone. His friends from the village, still stuck in beds with fevers. Their bodies far from being able to do anything like be a ninja. Subi was scared, he felt alone in these halls. Within this city he felt more death then in his old village.

A year had past. The boy was gifted today. While he was scared before, he found a bit of courage. His friends pushed him forward, telling him how much they believed him him. They told him, no matter where they were they were connected in their hearts. so no matter what, he would never be alone. With this strength he pushed forward, and finally he got something that showed how much he had grown. As well he proved to himself that perhaps he wasn't so alone after all. This sleek band of metal wrapped around his fore-head, he began to believe in himself more. Today he was on a new path, one of a shinobi.

RP Sample:

[ Moments Prior ]

Trees...the forest...what appeared to be the anti-thesis of the ocean and water was actually more similar to it than most would ever know. A cursor clicked an icon in a visual image that was being projected inside the man's head, the window that popped up showed a picture of a similar forest, one that resided within Hoshigakure no Sato, the Land of Bears. Another window popped up beside the first, this one depicted a shoreline of one of the beaches of Hoshigakure no Sato, the Land of Bears. Each picture contained a sizable amount of text next to it. This text bore all of the man's thoughts, experiences and recorded facts about these places, just as the pictures were what his own eyes had once seen. The ocean, water in general, ebbed and flowed with time no matter where it resided. The forest, trees, it too had an ebb and a flow to it, though concealed from the lifetime of just one being. The leaves changed and moved as the winds carried them from tree to tree. The man couldn't help but think he was somewhat related to the leaves. Having wandered for so long, one couldn't help but think that they too were being guided by the winds that blew at their backs...

The man continued his trek throughout the southern forest of the Land of Bears. After a few hours passed, filled with monotonous reviews, mental notes and interpretations of those notes, the man had seemed to come across an anomaly within the no man's land in which he traveled. A small field surrounded by small trees and shrubs had laid itself it out in front of the man's path. The man who'd adorned a cloak with the hood drawn so as to shade his face, now slowly removed his hood to get a better look at the field below. The overbearing sun beat down on his face and white-blond hair, his eyes scouring the field for anything hazardous... or interesting. The man walked another hundred yards or so to find one more obstacle in his path before he could reach the field. A cliff with a good two hundred plus drop laid at the tips of his feet, there was no way to go but down...

Drawing a large blade from what appeared to be an unknown abyss within the cloak the man preceded to step over the edge of the cliff, to any desert nomads looking it surely would've appeared to be suicide. Grasping the hilt of the blade firmly the man thrust the blade deep in the side of the cliff, dirt and gravel falling below as it was uprooted from its resting place. His fall slowed, the man now positioned his feet on the side of the cliff and slid the two hundred feet or so down the face of the earthen wall. Having upon reached the bottom, the man returned the blade into the unknown abyss that resided within the cloak and moved forward towards the field...

Moving through the small trees and shrubs that outlined the field a few hundred yards ahead of him. Already the man felt some unknown force guiding him once more, although this time...it felt much stronger than any wind. A tension hung in the air around him as if that something...or someone was going to appear from behind the next tree or shrub he walked by. Shouldering this tension the man pressed on unnerved in his determination to figure out just what would happen next. His stoic, expressionless face was only interrupted by a small gleam of curiosity that inhabited his eyes, even this gleam however, faded from time to time. Approaching the field, the man felt somewhat disappointed in what the scene before him purveyed. In a sizable field, occupied by trees and grasses, stood a man in what appeared to be his late teens. He looked fit, athletic, and manly all at the same time. The man could not help by find himself reversing a phrase in his thoughts, "Am I hallucinating." His mind was playing tricks on him, the forest was getting to him, and he was getting tired.

What his eyes, and the truth, told him now was that there was a man, seemingly lost in thought, in a field. Seeing as Lawliet had already stepped out into the open, his presence was known, with humans, presence invited greetings, which in turn invited conversation. Lawliet was not in the mood for conversation, however he was also not one to cast the first stone... A greeting would have to suffice for now, and if he couldn't steer the conversation towards a quick ending, he would manipulate it so the man would have to strike or leave. This seemed like a plausible plan of action. Approaching the young adult, who had surely by now spotted him, Lawliet stopped a few yards short of the man and bowed as was customary of nobility in Hoshigakure no Sato. With a strong, baritone voice, that seemed oddly distance, Lawliet introduced himself...

"I am Lawliet Reiryuu, pleased to meet you..."

He returned his bow, never dropping his gaze, and introduced himself in turn,

”Silek Uchiha”

Standing prostrate once more she sized this man up for a moment before addressing him once more.

”I have come to you like this for one reason…

To warn you of a man who you will meet in Taiyougakure?”

Lawliet was puzzled, shocked, and maybe even scared. He had nothing to say all he could do was listen...

”You will come to a towering building in the depths of the Taiyougakure. He will be watching you and surveying your presence their. You will challenge this man to a duel, but be forewarned, his strength matches yours ten-fold and he can easily defeat you. Your mission from me is to find out all you know about this man before fleeing.”

Lawliet nodded his head with his eyes gleaming from the sun, he wasn't the one to just flee from a fight but if Silek said this 'stranger' was stronger than him he would most likely do the unthinkable…

[ The Present ]

Lawliet thought that he could at least get a measly 'hi' out of the stranger, but it wasn't very likely at least not now in his current predicament. The stranger was a fast one, appearing behind Lawliet with out any hesitation, already on the offensive and readying an attack. Lawliet wasn't the one to follow up on an opponents movements but rather their qi or chakra, He couldn't explain the madness behind his methods but the seemed to help him more than he thought. Surging chakra through his back, it allowed Lawliet to transmogrify parts of his body in order to combine into the earthen substances beneath him. Submerging his entire body in order to avoid the strangers attack. Emerging several (20ft) feet away.

”And who are you?”

Lawliet cleared his dry throat in preparation to give a response to the strange man...how Lawliet disliked the arrangement of names in the oriental culture, the first name last, and the last name first, it was one of the reasons he arranged his name, and mannerisms, in a western fashion. In the moment it took him to clear his throat, black irises took in all of the details of the man, to see if perhaps they had crossed paths once before, or more importantly if he were of any danger. The most notable feature were his eyes, a cold faint red and lacking any good, these features of the his eye were ran through Lawliet's database of a memory...Nothing. The connection formed in his head, he had never crossed one of these doujutsu before, however, he had never known his opponent's name. Lawliet's distant voice now rang throughout the air within the desert field...

" A fool once said: 'It is the journey not the destination that matters' "

...A pause.

" But then again, without the destination the journey would not exist..."

Another pause between thoughts before he let his words linger in the man's thoughts. Contradictions, Paradoxes, even Oxymoron's all these things frustrated the mind. Frustration led to angst, angst led to anger, and anger...led to lashing out. Well that was the theory at least, men were keen to mind games, especially someone like this...he would have to wait this one out. Lawliet's gaze seemed to pierce anything rooted in the physical world and see something beyond, something that was only visible to him, it made his expressionless face that much more eerie. He wondered however, how it would look to this guy, would it look familiar due to the nature of their doujutsu? or perhaps foreign, as if they've never seen the look before? Lawliet pondered this a bit more before posing a question.

" So stranger, which is it you are here for? The Journey...or The Destination?" Or perhaps you believe there is something above these two things? "

Lawliet's voice remained seemingly uninterested in an answer, listening to Lawliet speak was like being drawn into a conversation only to be ignored...frustrating. He spoke once more...

" I suppose to ask it more directly. Why exactly are you here, in the middle of this retched village, trying to hurt a little man whom you've seemingly deduced to be of a peculiar interest? "

Lawliet's gaze drifted upwards towards the clouds as he lost himself in thought once more. How dangerous was it, he thought, to provoke someone you know nothing about...a stranger with a doujutsu. Why did Silek want him to fight this guy out of all the people. What would all this provocation result in? A brutal battle? Or perhaps simply his offsetting attitude would be cause enough for him to leave... A hand glided unnoticably beneath his coat to rest on a small piece of cloth, stitched onto the inside of the fabric. If the need arise, Lawliet would be prepared to fight... But at what cost?

" Silek you owe me for this. "
Back to top Go down
Sakurakage

Altair
Altair
Male Posts : 297
Ryo : 7500

Character sheet
Chakra:
Subi Tianzun -- Mama's Boy Left_bar_bleue360/360Subi Tianzun -- Mama's Boy Empty_bar_bleue  (360/360)

Subi Tianzun -- Mama's Boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Subi Tianzun -- Mama's Boy   Subi Tianzun -- Mama's Boy EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 7:03 pm

Subi Tianzun -- Mama's Boy Nunehistampofapproval
Back to top Go down

Subi Tianzun -- Mama's Boy

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Legacy :: Other :: Character Database-