Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Van Houzen, Eliza

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Genin

Hina~
Hina~
Female Posts : 35
Ryo : 2950

Character sheet
Chakra:
Van Houzen, Eliza Left_bar_bleue100/100Van Houzen, Eliza Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Van Houzen, Eliza Empty
PostSubject: Van Houzen, Eliza   Van Houzen, Eliza EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 2:59 pm

Van Houzen, Eliza 1-608910

Mirage
I... am a very lazy person indeed. I've been RPing for years now, and have experienced several types of RPs, though most of my years RPing were focused on Shinobi forums, so of course, as years went by, I got quite tired of playing as a ninja and figured I'd go for something new. And thus, there goes my one of a kind char. lol. I am an active rper, but a passive fighter; I don't like going in a topic focused on battle alone, and prefer to develop plots instead of continuous fights.
Ninja Application
Personal

First Name: Eliza (Eh-lai-zah)
Last Name: Van Houzen (Van Hau-zen)
Alias: Empress of the North/ "Crystal"
Birthday: 29 February
Sexuality: Straight
Relationships: none that I can think of~
Affiliation: Shipuugakure
Element: Charm, Charisma
Specialization: Music, Cheering

Personal v2

Personality:
Eliza's personality vary depending in her situation. As an empress, she is a headstrong leader of her small land, able to make decisions and stay firm into holding them. She is often seen a serious individual possessing great characteristics of a model dictator.

On the other hand, as a pop idol, Eliza is a very free spirited person. She is an outgoing lass who can't live without ice cream, music, and probably tv. She hates fighting, and though her parents were high ranking shinobis in their village, she preferred to live a normal life as a civilian. This is most probably because she hates fighting someone, and couldn't bring herself to have an argument with a person regardless of being a stranger or a friend. Despite that fact though, she prefers to simply cheer for them or motivate them with whatever ways she could.

Likes: cheery mood, anything sweet, playing various musical instruments

Dislikes: meat, bugs, super serious people, emotional people

Motivation: Eliza is free spirited. Her motivation to live comes from her own self determination. She doesn't exactly have a goal in life, but hopefully she'll get to find one soon.

Fears: Bugs! Anything crawling and has creepy legs.. >3<

Clan Information

Clan name Van Houzen

Bloodline Name: None

Bloodline Ability: None

Clan History: Unknown

History

History:
Eliza is born an empress. She was raised in a rich family that resided in Shipuugakure. Eliza grew up learning her family trade of throwing large festivals and the like. Her ancestors were one of the most noble shinobis in the country, and as such, the leader at that time awarded them a large portion of the land where they ruled.

Eliza went to her local ninja school at an early age, and eventually went to higher education focusing on the use of weaponry and advanced ninjutsu. However Eliza knew shinobihood wasn't her forte. She wasn't in the least bit interested in having to fight, in fact, she hated it. She engaged into frequent arguments with her parents about pursuing her passion - music. Her nature was telling her that battles aren't meant for a soft-spoken personality like hers, and as such, she wanted to support others through entertainment. Endless debates about her future way of life followed, and it wasn't until she turned 17 that her parents finally agreed to her decision.

With little knowledge of being a ninja, she finally abandoned her shinobi life and proceeded to take the course of an actress. But her talent in singing and dancing is what earned her immediate popularity. Within just a couple of months, she was a worldwide pop sensation; famous not only in her country but also in the neighbouring lands. Her name reached different areas, and her success grew bigger and bigger.

Having said that though, she didn't completely abandon her responsibilities in her land. She was still an empress, and holding the title meant duties, both economically and politically. Often times she would spend the whole day cramped up in her room analyzing paper works and whatnot, and she would occasionally take a break in the form of performance.

But Eliza wasn't satisfied with her life. For despite achieving great accomplishments, she still hadn't found that single objective - that goal that she wants to reach, and hopes that she could someday know her real purpose in this world.

RP Sample:
OOC: oh nuuu! do I really have to? >3< note, this is my normal RP post that I made in 5 minutes.. if you wish something longer, just tell meh.. ^^ cheers~

IC:

"Checkmate." the girl said in her playful tone as her slender fingers took a hold of the chess piece and moved the Knight into its rightful place - beckoning her victory in the said mental game. She leaned back on her seat and crossed her legs in a comfortable way before her brilliant azure stare fixed upon the man sitting across her. Elbow propping up on the arm of the chair, her chin gracefully rested upon her hand. "I won." she stated with a wicked smirk, "So, mind lending me your ear upon my proposal now?" she asked in her natural mellow voice, her tone completely masked by her British accent.

Apparently, the eighteen year old Shipuugakure Empress planned to propose a deal with the head of one of the major leading business groups in the Village of Hurricane. However, due to her rather young age for political involvement including the fact that she was greatly underestimated, she was challenged in a game of chess in the condition that the group would only agree to deal with her proposal once she wins the game. And as such, it didn't even take her quarter of an hour to finish the game with her victory.

She watched in amusement as her opponent scrambled in his seat, finding an alternative way to turn this checkmate into a save. However, the girl knew better than to proclaim her victory without triple checking her bases. She gave the guy a couple of time to calm down from the shock of his terrible loss, then finally cleared her throat and decided to continue. "Moving on, I believe I haven't actually introduced myself yet, no? Seeing your men are quite aggressive in dealing with guests." she closed her eyes and slightly flipped her hair back before opening those delicate cerulean orbs and extending a handshake.

"Eliza Van Houzen, Empress of the North. Nice to meet you~."
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic
Male Posts : 5756
Ryo : 12100

Character sheet
Chakra:
Van Houzen, Eliza Left_bar_bleue330/330Van Houzen, Eliza Empty_bar_bleue  (330/330)

Van Houzen, Eliza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Van Houzen, Eliza   Van Houzen, Eliza EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 4:58 pm

Ok Hina, so you just want the clan name and no abilities because of civilian. Here's the deal. Character, and clan name approved. If and or when you decide to be a ninja, I will add a one time edit to the clan section for you. Character and clan name only, approved.
Back to top Go down

Van Houzen, Eliza

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1