Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Eliza and Aeneas: A Burning Memory In Time

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kouri Ten'nou

Isais
Isais
Male Posts : 1688
Ryo : 109976

Character sheet
Chakra:
Eliza and Aeneas: A Burning Memory In Time Left_bar_bleue810/810Eliza and Aeneas: A Burning Memory In Time Empty_bar_bleue  (810/810)

Eliza and Aeneas: A Burning Memory In Time Empty
PostSubject: Eliza and Aeneas: A Burning Memory In Time   Eliza and Aeneas: A Burning Memory In Time EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 10:29 pm

I wake up the day after arriving to my home village. As my body regains its consciousness I am overwhelmed by the welcoming aroma of muffins in the air. It is all silly because while there seems to be nothing but darkness out there in the world to me, the only thing I can depend on is there always being comfort here at home. I stretch my arms out as I lay in my bed looking outside at the window to my left. As I stare out my face literally lights up as for the first time since ive arrived, I have noticed that the sun has returned. I am filled with joy as I can now understand the mouth watering smells of sweets coming from the outside. The villagers must be celebrating the sun right now, and as I come to this realization, my confirmation is nearly instant as I can faintly hear a shout from a distance. All I can make out from the shouting is , “Praise Hakushin” and some cheering following after. This brings a smile to my face, but only for a moment, as my attention turns to the ceilings, and as I began to observe the paintings around my room. I am taken back, by what the designers have done to it. As I can recall there was a few things that ive agreed to and one of them were that I would like my room to be made over and though this was a long time ago I am now realizing the things they have done.

My room is filled with animated images of every villager of Nadaregakure. This normally would have freaked me out and to be honest if today was any ordinary day then I would have probably asked for it to be changed. Seeing as today isn’t ordinary the images of all the faces both deceased and the living are all staring at me smiling. This was impressive to me because they weren’t just smiling and standing there, they were all doing something related to what they do as part of their everyday life currently or before they died. They all had little bubbles near their heads and words written down on them, each containing a sentence that would hint at their personalities. I laugh at one that looked like a kid that had fallen into a duck pond, with a live duckling stuffed in his mouth and what appears to be a mother duck letting out a loud quack, as it says in his bubble, “Nobody can take a joke”. I think to myself that I actually like this room as I get dressed to go about my day. As much as I feel like lingering about and prolonging what I have to do, I know the longer I take the harder it will be to do, so I make my way upstairs to my office and begin to write my will. I write this in my finest ink and best paper , and with caution I begin:

Dear Nadaregakure,
I am Aeneas Soriano, the first Takekage and your Blood Moon Prince. I’ve been your kage for a majority of my life and now I must take my leave. This time its not the last time, under no circumstance will I return to power. I am sure that many of you may think that I’ve betrayed you or abandoned you. All I can say is that you might be right about most of whatever comes across your mind, but ive never betrayed you. I have dedicated my entire life to you and your children, and still as I write this letter I am praying that in some way or form, that I am helping you guys a bit more. I have learned that as far as the idea of world peace goes, that it is very possible, but this world just doesn’t want it. We rather hate each other and be quick to end lives that aren’t our own. This world is damned by your previous leaders and as far as villages go I want you all to remember that no matter what happens after I am gone, that we are the better people. Upon my absence Nami Dragonhato will be your new Takekage, and Synyster Kenshou will be not only the rank of jounin, but also the future Atsusakage. I also leave control of the death country to Genesis Garisha and the Blood Moon Dynasty to my little brother Finnik. As far as my weapons go I will leave them behind as my gesture to you all that my fighting spirit has not been broken and that I have not lost faith in you guys. I leave my Haiten blade and White Fang to Nami, My Alma Buskador to Synyster Kenshou, and my Mask of Hakushin to Finnik. I hope that they take good care of my blades for that is all they will have to remember me by. Please understand that as long as I am your kage , you will never achieve world peace, as my reputation is horrible amongst the nations, but my leave wont be make things any easier. Its time that you guys become the protectors of the village and if it comes down to it kill all your enemies, but never surrender. I trust that you all will make me proud, so that if the day comes that I can come back to you, that I will be able to fall to my knees and say once again, that I am home.

As I finish this letter I am satisfied and I hope that I didn’t leave anything out. Funny thing is as the clock hits 9 I realized that this letter has taken up my entire day. I spent most of the time trying to find words to explain myself and even after many hours I cant seem to shake the fact that these words are no more than satisfactory. I mean how do you tell the people you care about that you can no longer be with them? I could just go, but just doing anything was never my style, I always wanted everything to be right and specific so that I can avoid the unnecessary stuff in between. Anyways my time is running short so I get up and neatly folded my letter. I begin to follow the help as they follow the instructions that I have left them literally a few hours before I went to bed and begin to head out of the mansion. I look to one of my butlers and entrusted him with all my weapons and the letter. I smile at him and even hug him for his great work as he reacts with just the most puzzling look. I begin to walk throughout the village as I first decide to village the waterfall pool. This interesting little place is one of the most relaxing locations on the village, and now that im about to go, I wish I would have spent more time there. I walk up to the water and as I expected I cant see my reflection. Regardless, memories flow through my brain like the waters of the falls. I remember as if it was yesterday, my first day as kage:
Spoiler:

That memory makes me chuckle, thinking of how sweet those days were, especially those days with her. It seems ive just been so caught up in serving everyone that I never even had the time for her, not even time to mourn my losses. Its sad really cause for a while life was actually fun, I was actually a teenage boy, what happened? I stand up keeping my eyes fixed on the water as my memories of the place come to an end, or atleast that’s as far as im willing to let them go, cause then I decide to visit one of my personal favorite place, Mt. Hakushin. I continue my walk towards the mountain as I pass by the Aeneas coliseum and my eyes widen a bit and like last time memories come like water of my first ever coliseum fight:

Spoiler:

I cant help but wonder whatever happened to that masked man. He was really good and im sure even though I don’t know exactly what he does that he is in a good place now, assuming that he isn’t dead. I keep pushing forward as I walk pass a mirror and stop right in front of it barely noticing the man in the reflection. I take notice of how beautiful ive become, as I gently rub my face I can feel the youth against my finger times as I now pass my hands through my hair allowing my long white hair to fall, tickling my forehead. Its sad, looking at myself looking so young, when I feel so old. What have I been doing? It must be that in some way I feel like I am literally the father of the village, there is no telling the countless times I had to act as such, but a few entertaining ones come to mind:

Spoiler:

I get much closer to mt, hakushin. I look back at the village and smile but one thing that catches my attention the most was the sight of my kage mansion. In that mansion lies the office in which I made the first decision which altered penultimately would change the fate of the entire world:

Spoiler:

I was young then, yet Istill don’t regret my decision, but why did I do it then. It could have been that back then I thought just like everyone else. The village with the stronger shinobis gets to call the shots, and for a long while we held our own in terms of value and quantity. But if my intentions were really just for the best interest of my village, who would have stopped me from taking kusamuragakure, or even kazangakure for that matter. Even back then, when I wasn’t sure on exactly how to do it, peace was my main objective. I chuckle a bit as that had quickly back fired. It seemed that my dear friend rather kill me then understand how peace could have benefited him. Well he had proven already that just like me , he can keep his village alive, but as far as alive goes his village had always had the ghost town feel to it, but I guess that’s the way he likes it. One thing that im definitely going to regret is that I never got to tell him how I feel about him. The truth is that Dominic Edrick was just a bigger fish than he was, but even then maybe if I was a little less careful around him :
Spoiler:

Well maybe not, I don’t know how anyone could be more careless then I’ve been when it comes to tenzou, and to be honest the whole breaking of the table now gives me a little laugh. Its cool cause now im thinking back at it I cant help but feel a bit cool, but I know better. I know that if it wasn’t for the fact that I was literally standing up for my family the whole time, there would be no way I would dare to put myself in such a position. Hm, family, I dont really know what that is all of a sudden you know. I never had a mother or a father, actually the closest thing that ive experienced that has ever came to a father moment was that one time in that very same meeting, the Kanetsukage wanted to protect me. He pretty much told me to calm down and put himself in the way of his best friend. That was simply amazing in my eyes, mostly because of the fact that I was more than willing to cut through him as well, but that gesture was a powerful one. It calmed me instantly, and from then ive been trying to work on my “maturity” level. But there really is no point after a while, its silly how the simplest ideas are sometimes the hardest to sell. I fight to protect my friends, yet somehow im always the villain. Ive been to every village there with even an ounce of life. My visit to hyougagakure was actually about putting away differences to establish peace, and well lets just say that topic ended with explosions. Ive also visited the jungle village once too, after traveling all that way the kage pretty much dismissed me right away wanting nothing to deal with me. Shippugakure and Boufuugakure never really liked me so that’s a given, but surprisingly the sand village was disappointing. I look towards the gates as I continue to think of how that went for me. In all honestly I expected to be welcomed as a hero, since before there village even came together I bent over backwards to help the sand ninjas to the best of my ability. Allowing them to work in my village and even tried training one of them, I took them in as my own. Now they work with a mass murder, and worse a criminal of a village that cared for them.
Spoiler:

I get much closer to my favorite spot on this mountain and I see a spot quite familiar to me. Oh yes, our training grounds, speaking of family I guess I do know what that can be like. Ive had two people that were like family to me. Nami and Synyster, though I wonder if they will care for me when im gone or will they just chose not to understand and take the abandonment as a sign to give up. I surely hope they keep fighting cause if this wasn’t my fate then that’s what I would do. But now its seems that I cant help but fall into yet another wave of the good times.
Spoiler:
You know Nami and I never did get to play that prank on jojo, and it seems like most of our found memories were all spent training . I know I left them with a lot of unsolved puzzles but I have faith in them to get it done . I continue on before a tear escapes my eyes and as he got to his favorite spot. The tear comes down, this si the final destination. He thinks to himself that no one has ever been with him at this spot except for shizen, and if shizen was here, he would understand why holding your tears when standing in this spot was pointless:
Spoiler:
One of the most important part of the memory keeps playing over in my head. The part when I said, “Sometimes there is just soo much darkness that we forget that the light isn’t so hard to find”. I really found the light in those blue shirts. I bet a hand ful of them in my time and they all seemed very kind and nothing like my sworn enemy. I would even go as far as saying that I would die for them too, especially one in particular. I turn and there she is, waiting for me as planned, her name is eliza, and the way we met was a bit strange, its not every day you end up kidnapping a random girl and she ends up being a princess/ love of your life. We’ve had quite some strange adventures with her:
Spoiler:
Things get a bit quiet I try to move closer. I don’t know how she feels about me, but the feeling must be neutral if she is willing to leave behind a life of fame and leisure to enter a world of nothing with me. To me that means everything, and right now she means everything to me. So as I leave I look her in the eyes taking in her beauty for a minute. I attempt to touch her face gently, as by now im sure she gets where this will be going , but ill let her choose. Either way as long as im with her im satisfied , so I ask her a question a bit beyond my years, but seeing as there is no time but the present I ask, “Eliza will you marry me?”. I typically wait for a response but yes or now I try to get in that kiss leaving her like 20 seconds to think. I know cause im counting the seconds before touch down.

(The second person on the site to join the 1000 + club)
Back to top Go down
Kouri Ten'nou

Isais
Isais
Male Posts : 1688
Ryo : 109976

Character sheet
Chakra:
Eliza and Aeneas: A Burning Memory In Time Left_bar_bleue810/810Eliza and Aeneas: A Burning Memory In Time Empty_bar_bleue  (810/810)

Eliza and Aeneas: A Burning Memory In Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eliza and Aeneas: A Burning Memory In Time   Eliza and Aeneas: A Burning Memory In Time EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 11:04 pm

at the end of this eliza says yes and we disappear together. the end
Back to top Go down

Eliza and Aeneas: A Burning Memory In Time

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1