Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Kenshou, Synyster (Technique Registration)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Genin

Takeshi
Takeshi
Male Posts : 2435
Ryo : 20350

Character sheet
Chakra:
Kenshou, Synyster (Technique Registration) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue260/260Kenshou, Synyster (Technique Registration) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (260/260)

Kenshou, Synyster (Technique Registration) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenshou, Synyster (Technique Registration)   Kenshou, Synyster (Technique Registration) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 12:46 pm

Ryo deducted
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic
Male Posts : 5756
Ryo : 12100

Character sheet
Chakra:
Kenshou, Synyster (Technique Registration) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue330/330Kenshou, Synyster (Technique Registration) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (330/330)

PostSubject: Re: Kenshou, Synyster (Technique Registration)   Kenshou, Synyster (Technique Registration) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 10:45 pm

Syn, repost the Chimera Jutsu and explain your edit below. Examples would suffice as well for me. Small RP Sample..
Back to top Go down
Kanetsukage

Synyster
Synyster
Male Posts : 490
Ryo : 48850

Character sheet
Chakra:
Kenshou, Synyster (Technique Registration) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue415/415Kenshou, Synyster (Technique Registration) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (415/415)

PostSubject: Re: Kenshou, Synyster (Technique Registration)   Kenshou, Synyster (Technique Registration) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 10:55 pm

Name: Mugetsu: Chimera
Canon/Custom: Custom
Element: Katon
Type: Ninjutsu
Range: 100 yards
Description:
Charge no handseals. While Syn is charging up his jutsu his body would
begin to be covered in flames that would produce 1st degree burns upon
contact. For reference look at my signature. Once finished charging his
jutsu Syn can expel the flames from his body, going out in a 100 yard
range in all directions, charring everything in the path of the flames
to ash upon contact with the flames.

When charging, the user's
skin will start to deteriorate due to the high temperature of the flames
peeling off two complete layers of skin every post that the flames
cover their body. The user will have suffered 3rd degree burns along
their whole upper half of their body and depending on how many posts the
user charged the jutsu 2 layers of skin would have deteriorated. It
would cause immense amounts of pain to be touched by anyone or
anything. If the user were wearing fireproof clothing he could
potentially unphased by the flames. The flames expand at 50 mph.

Explanation

While charging the jutsu the flames that cover the body deteriorate 2 of layers of the 8 layers of skin all humans have for each post of charge. So let's say if I were to charge for three posts and then release it on the 4th post I will have lost 6 layers of skin and on the 7th layer of skin i would have 3rd degree burns across making touching anything excruciatingly painful.

RP Sample

Syn jumped back around 10 feet as he started to charge the jutsu he would use to end the match up. Although this jutsu very powerful it came with a heavy price and Syn's skin immediately started deteriorating into the atmosphere. He gritted his teeth, but endured nonetheless. How matter how much it hurt, he would defeat his opponent at all costs as the fate of the people around him depended on his success.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:
Kenshou, Synyster (Technique Registration) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue330/330Kenshou, Synyster (Technique Registration) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (330/330)

PostSubject: Re: Kenshou, Synyster (Technique Registration)   Kenshou, Synyster (Technique Registration) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 11:02 pm

Ok, heres the deal. This is much like my S rank, in terms of side effects. since it can be released after 1 post charge, it can be charged up to three posts, each post releasing more damage naturally. Put together the damage dealt after each post charge and how far it can extend. 1 post being the shortest range and less effects to you, and 3 post charge being the longest range with the most effects on your body. 1 post charge will have a 6 post cooldown(Up to Three time use). 2 post charge will have a twelve post cooldown, but twice per topic only (If you use it twice though, your screwed), and the 3 post charge effect is a once per topic use and your pretty much effed up after that.
Back to top Go down
Kanetsukage

Synyster
Synyster

Character sheet
Chakra:
Kenshou, Synyster (Technique Registration) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue415/415Kenshou, Synyster (Technique Registration) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (415/415)

PostSubject: Re: Kenshou, Synyster (Technique Registration)   Kenshou, Synyster (Technique Registration) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 12:30 am

1 Post Charge = 30 Yards Range | 2 layers of skin deteriorated. 3rd layer-3rd Degree Burns | 6 Post Cooldown | Can be used 3 times per topic.

2 Post Charge = 60 Yards Range | 4 layers of skin deteriorated. 5th layer-3rd Degree Burns | 12 Post Cooldown | Can be used twice per topic.

3 Post Charge = 100 Yards Range |6 layers of skin deteriorated. 7th layer-3rd Degree Burns | Can only be used once per topic.

Edited in already.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Kenshou, Synyster (Technique Registration)   Kenshou, Synyster (Technique Registration) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 1:21 am

Ok. The last deal for edits and I can price afterwards. When this jutsu comes in the direct contact with the enemy....how long would they have to put out the fire before they burned to death????? Obviously its a kill jutsu, I dont want to take from that, but there has to be some chance for the enemy to potentially survive this, even if it is skinny. So give me that. Obviously water would put it out, but at what rank??? A? B?

B Rank would allow the price to be cheaper, but the decision is yours..
Back to top Go down
Kanetsukage

Synyster
Synyster

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Kenshou, Synyster (Technique Registration)   Kenshou, Synyster (Technique Registration) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 1:28 am

They would have 4 posts to put it out seeing as it would affect them the same as it does me deteriorating my skin it would do the same to them. So they would have 4 posts to put it out before all layers of skin have deteriorated and they would be burned to ashes. B Rank water is acceptable i guess. After all Water is super effective against fire and well it'll be cheaper. xD

Edited in.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Kenshou, Synyster (Technique Registration)   Kenshou, Synyster (Technique Registration) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 1:50 am

Ok, since that is fair and square, and the enemy obviously has time, Im going to price it at 13,000 and here is why.

You have several variations, in which to use it, and you effect yourself just as bad as the enemy. You also have legitimate cooldowns for every post charge in which you have made.

Over all this jutsu is still deadly and with that, is why it comes 2,000 ryo over the average price of 11,000 ryo for S Rank. Do you agree to this price or would you like to edit more??
Back to top Go down
Kanetsukage

Synyster
Synyster

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Kenshou, Synyster (Technique Registration)   Kenshou, Synyster (Technique Registration) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 5:50 am

I agree with the price. Your points are valid and I think this is fair.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Kenshou, Synyster (Technique Registration)   Kenshou, Synyster (Technique Registration) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 3:04 pm

Earth Fortress - 9500 ryo

Earth Prison - 7000 ryo
Back to top Go down
Kanetsukage

Synyster
Synyster

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Kenshou, Synyster (Technique Registration)   Kenshou, Synyster (Technique Registration) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 5:24 am

I'd like to buy shadow clone and earth Fortress. In all 15500 to be deducted.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Kenshou, Synyster (Technique Registration)   Kenshou, Synyster (Technique Registration) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 7:30 pm

Ryo Deducted.
Back to top Go down
Kanetsukage

Synyster
Synyster

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Kenshou, Synyster (Technique Registration)   Kenshou, Synyster (Technique Registration) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 6:36 am

Name: Toreesu Bokotou
Element: N/A
Range: All distances.
Description: During his long and arduous training Syn was able to unlock a variation of his Bokotou. This variation allowed tracking people and or objects to be way easier than they originally were. By analyzing an object with his Bokotou, Syn is able to identify who it belonged to and would then be able to track where the rest of that particular object is (if it's a piece). It is also able to track the person who last held whatever object it is. Example being a sword. Passive, no handseals.

Name: Kumitate Te Naosu
Element: N/A
Range: Eyesight
Description: After careful analysis of an object with the Toreesu Bokotou, Syn is able to find all the pieces of an object and then reassemble them to form their former shape. His eyes would start to glow blue and the pieces needed to properly form whatever it is Syn is trying to reassemble will also glow with a slightly opaque blue aura around them. They would then rise into the air as they seemingly begin to reassemble on their own. No handseals needed. Only works on inanimate objects, no dismembered body parts.

D-Rank = Size of a minivan.

C-Rank = Size of a shack.

B Rank = Size of a 2 story building.

A-Rank = Size of a 4 story building.

Syn is also able to take the pieces and create new structures with them. Each structure is categorized according to the sizes set above.

The time in which it takes to reassemble things of this nature is the same as the time it requires to form handseals according to each rank.

Last edited by Synyster Kenshou on Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Kenshou, Synyster (Technique Registration)   Kenshou, Synyster (Technique Registration) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 1:36 pm

So pretty much, you want this to rebuild Kazangakure. I don't know if you realize this.....but the description of my S Rank states, it leaves NOTHING behind. Meaning there isn't even an ounce of rubble. Nothing, zip, zero.

You'll need to talk to Shy about this 'variation' of your doujutsu. Until then, you have to build it the way we intended when we decided the effort it would take. Hard Work. Blood Sweat. Tears.
Back to top Go down
Kanetsukage

Synyster
Synyster

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Kenshou, Synyster (Technique Registration)   Kenshou, Synyster (Technique Registration) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 1:47 am

Yeah my initial intent was to use it to rebuild Kazangakure, but later i discovered that I could use it for other things also and actually turn this into something REALLY useful.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Takeshi
Takeshi

Character sheet
Chakra:
Kenshou, Synyster (Technique Registration) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue260/260Kenshou, Synyster (Technique Registration) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (260/260)

PostSubject: Re: Kenshou, Synyster (Technique Registration)   Kenshou, Synyster (Technique Registration) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 8:37 am

My main problem here is the time it would take. In theory a single round can last one second so you would be building a mid-large size car in a second and an apartment complex in four seconds.
Back to top Go down
Kanetsukage

Synyster
Synyster

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Kenshou, Synyster (Technique Registration)   Kenshou, Synyster (Technique Registration) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 1:54 am

What do you think would be an appropriate time to do these?
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Kenshou, Synyster (Technique Registration)   Kenshou, Synyster (Technique Registration) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 2:09 am

Multiple posts of having to remain stationary in order to make the plausibility effective. Meaning, you'd need people to cover for you.
Back to top Go down
Kanetsukage

Synyster
Synyster

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Kenshou, Synyster (Technique Registration)   Kenshou, Synyster (Technique Registration) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 2:12 am

Do you have a number of posts in mind or should I think of something and get back to you?
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Kenshou, Synyster (Technique Registration)   Kenshou, Synyster (Technique Registration) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 2:19 am

First off, you'll need to explain what this REALLY useful thing is. There will be no loop holes in this approval process homie. Now, do that and give your own system of how you want it to go, then I will come in and tweak it appropriately.
Back to top Go down
Kanetsukage

Synyster
Synyster

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Kenshou, Synyster (Technique Registration)   Kenshou, Synyster (Technique Registration) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 5:29 am

• Well you know it would be quick and resourceful to create a sword when I need one quickly out of the surrounding materials. Or you another way I found it useful is whenever someone attacks me or attacks something I could make the debris form in front of the attack. That's just about it other than the obvious I could build buildings and stuff with it.
  • I would have to charge up 1 post before starting to reassemble things in which it would take how long it usually would for me to create handseals for each rank.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Kenshou, Synyster (Technique Registration)   Kenshou, Synyster (Technique Registration) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 1:50 am

Ok, then I suppose you'll need to talk to Takeshi. This is basically using your doujutsu to manipulate all things. This is trumping the primary ability of his clan. I understand the full on use of it, but to claim it as an extension of your own bloodline, I say is a bit too far. Maybe another opinion, but I'm going to have to say no.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Takeshi
Takeshi

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Kenshou, Synyster (Technique Registration)   Kenshou, Synyster (Technique Registration) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 2:22 am

as we discussed in the cb I feel your repair techs are to similar to my metal crafting so Im sorry but I'll have to post the official no on that here. Now for your tracking thing.

basically this seems to be a way to make your no chakra cost abilities more powerful? also it seems to loose but we can put proper restrictions if you are willing.
Back to top Go down
Kanetsukage

Synyster
Synyster

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Kenshou, Synyster (Technique Registration)   Kenshou, Synyster (Technique Registration) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 2:26 am

Sure what restrictions did you have in mind? As long as they're reasonable I'm cool?
Back to top Go down
Genin

Takeshi
Takeshi

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Kenshou, Synyster (Technique Registration)   Kenshou, Synyster (Technique Registration) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 2:31 am

since its your tech you will have more restrictions you consider reasonable so Ill just give an area of the tech and you list some ideas and we go from there. For starters lets discuss how we determine which items can lead you back to some, because say you find a stray coin and you say it belongs to me so follow back to its master which would allow you to just randomly know my location out of thin air. Im thinking something on a personal level, perhaos shards of things in their weapon list or flesh or something but then we need to limit how you obtain said items like no waiting till Dom finishes a fight and scooping up fine shards of metal from his blade slamming something.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kenshou, Synyster (Technique Registration)   Kenshou, Synyster (Technique Registration) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kenshou, Synyster (Technique Registration)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next