Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Hitori Riezin

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Genin

Hitori Riezin
Hitori Riezin
Ryo : 12350

Character sheet
Chakra:
Hitori Riezin Left_bar_bleue175/180Hitori Riezin Empty_bar_bleue  (175/180)

Hitori Riezin Empty
PostSubject: Hitori Riezin   Hitori Riezin EmptyTue May 31, 2011 10:43 pm

Hitori Riezin 4389253maninbandageonth

Mirage
Tell me something about yourself.
Ninja Application

Personal

First Name: Hitori
Last Name: Riezin
Alias: N/A
Birthday: Unknown... Dubbed to be June 7th
Sexuality: Straight
Relationships: N/A
Affiliation: Hyougakura
Element: Fire, Lightning, Earth
Specialization: Taijutsu, Ninjutsu, Genjutsu

Personal v2

Personality: Hitori is a hateful, spiteful person with sensitivity about his body. He despises almost everyone. He also hates it when people take pity n him because of his blindness. He is extremely violent and does not hesitate to kill. He also lacks social skills, after being alone for long. He long ago forgot compassion, but he does has some form of humanity left, able to feel sympathy towards people in situations like he has. There are some people who have opened up Hitori, who he can tolerate to spend time with. Overall he also enjoys fighting, and surprisingly he feels no love towards teh man who raised him, his step-father.

He has an extreme hate for Boufuugakura. His life goal is to eventually destroy the village elders and kage. He bears no initial ill will against the civilians so only they shall be spared by the onslaught, for the most part. He also has a special hate in his heart for his current village, who hated him and shunned him at every chance they could. He also has a liking of animals, and dislikes the use of swords and various other weapons, considering them to be un-honorable. With what little honor, he himself has.

Dislikes: Everything Else, especially people

Motivation: Hate

Fears: Dying before he can take his revenge on the village tht did nothing to protect his now deceased clan.

Clan Information

Clan name

Bloodline Name:

Bloodline Ability:

Clan History:

History

History: Hitori was born eighteen years just outside of Boufuugakura. That was the home village of his clan, which was fruitful and powerful underneath the rule of that village. Although the clan was powerful, known especially for there extreme strength, they were a peaceful clan. So they never saw the attack coming. When it hit, it hit hard and before they could get up, the entire clan was razed to the ground.

The village had ordered an attack on the clan, fearing their power, that they would attempt a Coup. This was not true, but teh kage and elders were paranoid and ordered the attack without proof. It was done in one night. The entire clan was burned to the ground, two months after Hitori was burned to the ground. The only survivor was Hitori himself, but he did not get out scot free.

Was was kept alive by his mothers burning dead body, keeping most of the powerful flames from harming him. He was still nearly burned alive though, his entire body burned beyond recognition, his eye's melted in their sockets. He spent a unknown amount of time, alone, crying in pain in the ashes of his deceased clan. Until he was found by a man who lived at Hyougakura, then man taking pity and bringing the boy home with him to raise him as his own.

Hitori spent his first eight years home schooled and nursed. He never went outside, because the children always made fun of him and called him a monster, or ran away from him in fear. His hate grew, as did his special ability, to see with chakra instead of his eye's. Allowing him to see in a 360 degree view using his chakra. As this grew more powerful so did his hate of Boufuu and everyone else.

Then he joined the ninja academy, he was a intellect, and his taijutsu skills were amazing. He made no friends in the academy and was even avoided by the teachers.

When he was a younger child, he only wore the bandages. Though when he went to the academy he changed it up to wearing a hoodie that always covered his face and various pants. Then after a while, soon before his graduation he ditched those and started wearing long hooded cloaks. Eventually, after graduation, he always wore a blood red hooded cloak with extra long sleeves.

Still, he passed within two years at the age of ten. Then he spent the next eight years acting alone, not in a ninja squad. They tried to put him in a squad, but they were to afraid to stay with him. Plus, he worked better alone. For a while he never attempted the Chunnin Exams, but after a few years he did try for it, but was disqualified because he actually killed his opponent. Though he was taken pity on after it turned out the man was trying to assassinate the head of the village.

Next year he passed though. Only nearly killing his opponents this time, he made sure to stay back. His first fight was just him showing off his strength, taking out his opponent in a single punch. The second fight he used strategy and held back, to show that he did have the skills to be chunnin, and not just a lucky punch. It was difficult for the proctors to accept him though, as they could not see his face and needed to keep and eye on him. So he removed some of the bandages and showed the entire arena his face, most threw up, children cried. They politely asked him to cover it up.

Hitori was a good ninja, with a very high success rate of his missions. He seemed to be loyal to his village and it's cause. These were not his plans, his true plans are unknown, as he plans to destroy the most hated village and leave his own. Then... wander, he has no thoughts of what happens afterwards. His mind is only on that one goal. Destroy Boufuugakura.

RP Sample:
Spoiler:
Source: Haku recently gave me the link, but I have been here since the beggining...

Last edited by Hitori Riezin on Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:22 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Genin

Akatsuka Kenshi
Akatsuka Kenshi
Ryo : 200

Character sheet
Chakra:
Hitori Riezin Left_bar_bleue180/180Hitori Riezin Empty_bar_bleue  (180/180)

Hitori Riezin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hitori Riezin   Hitori Riezin EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 2:15 am

I'm afraid this application isn't good enough to receive Chuunin, but your roleplay sample is extraordinarily well written. If you could increase your personality and history by a couple of paragraphs, I will approve you at Chuunin.
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Hakumei Shinkirou
Hakumei Shinkirou
Male Posts : 799
Ryo : 2371000

Character sheet
Chakra:
Hitori Riezin Left_bar_bleue290/290Hitori Riezin Empty_bar_bleue  (290/290)

Hitori Riezin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hitori Riezin   Hitori Riezin EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 10:47 am

Akatsuka Kenshi wrote:
I'm afraid this application isn't good enough to receive Chuunin, but your roleplay sample is extraordinarily well written. If you could increase your personality and history by a couple of paragraphs, I will approve you at Chuunin.

You better not. https://nrpgm.rpg-board.net/t1835-ranks
Back to top Go down
Genin

Hitori Riezin
Hitori Riezin

Character sheet
Chakra:

Hitori Riezin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hitori Riezin   Hitori Riezin EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 12:35 pm

I increased my personality and History-... So wait... do I not get chunnin n matter what?
Back to top Go down
Genin

Akatsuka Kenshi
Akatsuka Kenshi

Character sheet
Chakra:

Hitori Riezin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hitori Riezin   Hitori Riezin EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 5:54 pm

Forgive me, it seems I misunderstood Tenzou when he said "same goes for the other villages," as I thought he was speaking of the exemption to the new rule.

If you wanted to become a Chuunin right off of registration, you would have to join Hyougagakure. I don't see how it would interfere with your character's personality or history, though, you just have to alter the man that took pity on Riezin's location from Arechi to Hyouga.

Let me know, though, if you want to remain in Arechi as a genin.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Hitori Riezin
Hitori Riezin

Character sheet
Chakra:

Hitori Riezin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hitori Riezin   Hitori Riezin EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 6:22 pm

I am fine with moving, I was just trying to avoid the ice place since I am fire based XD Still, edited.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Akatsuka Kenshi
Akatsuka Kenshi

Character sheet
Chakra:

Hitori Riezin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hitori Riezin   Hitori Riezin EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 6:23 pm

Well, on the bright side, you could be the most skilled person in Hyouga in terms of Katon jutsu.

Approved as a Chuunin. Welcome to Hyouga.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Hitori Riezin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hitori Riezin   Hitori Riezin Empty

Back to top Go down

Hitori Riezin

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1