Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Jayden Masaru [[Completed]]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Genin

Jayden Masaru
Jayden Masaru
Male Posts : 17
Ryo : 2750

Jayden Masaru [[Completed]] Empty
PostSubject: Jayden Masaru [[Completed]]   Jayden Masaru [[Completed]] EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 5:42 pm

Jayden Masaru [[Completed]] 54815

Jayden Masaru [[Completed]] Whoare14

First Name: Jayden
Last Name: Masaru
Alias: Jay or Seiryu (Azure Dragon)
Height: 5’11
Weight: 170
Birthday: November 23rd /Thanksgiving every 4 years
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Relationships: Arielle Masaru, Carl Masaru, Deb Masaru
Affiliation : Kusamuragakure
Element: Doton, Katon, Raiton
Specialization: Taijustu, Ninjustu, Genjustu

Jayden Masaru [[Completed]] Tellme11

Personality: Jayden is a tenacious lad who is just a fun loving person. He is always looking for a good fight, but beneath all of that he is a kind hearted person. At the same time he does not like to hold his tongue for anyone. If he does not like you, he will not hesitate to tell you how he feels. Besides that making friends comes natural to him, he is a very social person. He is known for surrounding himself with good people. He does not take kindly to bullies and refuses to let the weak be tormented. Jay has a strong sense of justice and a powerful hatred for evil. One of his downfalls however, he is a bit cocky and most of the time will refuse to back down.

Likes: Jayden is a man of simple things; he has never been for money, or fame. He likes peaceful days where he can be lazy. At the same time a huge fight gets him pumped up. He has a strong belief in spending time with family and surrounding himself with good friends. Some of the other things include; Hard day’s training, music and making new friends. There was something else that made him stand out, he was always a fan of long scarfs, and he thought they were awesome for a shinobi. Women seemed to always draw his attention; they are a distraction even at times.

Dislikes: As stated before Jayden hates bullies or evil. He really gets pissed when someone belittles or under estimates his abilities. When people have squeaky voices that don’t know how to shut up, or when people think too highly of themselves. The idea of losing a loved one or good friend at any given time terrifies him, the idea of his own death doesn’t bother him but someone else’s death bothers him. Lastly, spiders his fear was massive for them when he was young but now it has turned into an unnatural hatred.

Motivation: His motivation is very simple, to be the best shinobi around. It may sound cliché and been said over a million times but his father set the bar high. After his father retired Jay felt it was his turn to carry on the Masaru name, they were big shoes to fill but he was willing to do it. Also to destroy any evil doers that cross his path, to do this he had to become the best.

Fears: The one thing that he fears most is dying before he could reach his goal. The idea of losing to somebody and being killed drives him forward every day. Another big thing that terrifies him is the loss of his family; he could not imagine a world without them. Being rejected scares him a bit; even though he loves to talk to women if he likes them he never makes the first move. Then there are spiders, they send a shiver up his spine when he sees them, but at the same time he has a unnatural hatred for them to fight the fear.

Jayden Masaru [[Completed]] Blood10

Place clan name here N/A

Bloodline Name: N/A

Bloodline Ability: N/A

Clan History: N/A

Jayden Masaru [[Completed]] Histor11

History:

It was a glorious day, the sun was shining and the birds were chirping. It was Thanksgiving and everyone was enjoying one another’s company. This day was extra special for one family. On that day Jayden Masaru was born into a proud family. They weren’t apart of any clan, but they owned a very prosperous weapon/Ramen shop. He was a very healthy baby, and seemed to never cry. His father was periodically away from the village on missions. Jay’s mother Deb Masaru was left to take care of him and the shop. As the years went by he became very fond of the weapons portion of the business. The several different scrolls, swords, kunai and shuriken fascinated the lad. He proceeded to help his mother as much as she would let him. She was kind of protective of Jayden because of the wars and trouble the village had seen in the past. His father Carl always seemed to come back with little to no scratches. He was an excellent shinobi who was well versed in Taijustu.

There were several times when Carl wanted to take Jay on a low ranked mission before his time to leave the house to walk his own path. Yet, his mother was always there to stop him from going too far. She had no problem with the training; it was the missions that scared her. She always believed in a higher power watching over her husband because he seemed to never really get hurt on his missions. Deb never wanted to take any chances so she went as far to hold Jay back a few years from the academy. Jay felt left out because of this, but he did not sulk. Instead, Jay used this as a chance to train and surpass his father. When he was about 16 his mother finally felt that he was able to venture out into the world. Well, this was after much persuasion from Carl and Academy teachers.

Jay’s training was extensive, every chance he got, he was training his skills. He seemed to excel academically and physically because of his intelligence. His motivation to be the best always seemed to drive him forward into the late hours of the night. After becoming a Genin his younger sister was born into the family. This is when Carl retired from his Shinobi life and became a full time father. He spent as much time with his family before Jayden decided it was time to venture out on his own.

RP Sample:
*Poke* “Meh….*groans*” *Poke* Jay rolled over in his sleep as an certain someone tried to wake him up. “Big bro! Wake up!” Arielle yelled. She pulled on the blinds, they shot upward and the sun rays beamed down on his face. “Ugh! Leave me alone! Let me sleeeeeeeeeeeep,” Jay groaned. He slammed the pillow on his face and rolled away from the light. Unfortunately Arielle was just as tenacious as her older brother. She trained in Taijustu by her father so she was about to give Jay a rude awaking. She was somewhat strong at the age of 4. She pulled her fist back, “Well you asked for it!” She punched him in the head, knocking him out of the bed. “God Damn it! I am going to kill you!” Jay yelled.

She stuck out her tongue and dashed out of the room. “Come back here!” he ran after her in his shorts and t-shirt. To his dismay it seemed he ran into a brick wall. In reality it was his father, “Oww….the he…Oh hey dad…” he said nervously. His sister poked her little head from behind their father and jumped out and hugged him. Happy birth day!!!!” Then his father picked him up and his mother came out with a cake. Jayden scratched his head while Arielle was still attached to him. “Thanks guys,” Jay smiled. “My boy is finally getting out on his own, it’s about time.”Carl rubbed his fist into Jay’s head. “Happy birth day baby!” his mother hugged and kissed him.

Jay knew he couldn’t stay long because his big mission would take place soon and he had to get going. “I love you guys but I have to jet, the team would be pissed if I am late again.” He explained. The family nodded and let him blow his candles out. He took a step out the door and took a deep breath, he stared into the sky and smiled. “I will be the best.”

Jayden Masaru [[Completed]] Extra10

Source: Forum Hopping

Face Claim: Kilik Rung, Soul Eater

Jayden Masaru [[Completed]] 241323-kilik2

Jayden Masaru [[Completed]] Accept10

Last edited by Mastadeltron on Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic
Male Posts : 5756
Ryo : 12100

Character sheet
Chakra:
Jayden Masaru [[Completed]] Left_bar_bleue330/330Jayden Masaru [[Completed]] Empty_bar_bleue  (330/330)

PostSubject: Re: Jayden Masaru [[Completed]]   Jayden Masaru [[Completed]] EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 2:04 pm

Likes and fears need to be longer. Do not post anywhere else until this app is finished. Now, you must change your username to your character name. You have three options.

Jayden Masaru

Jayden

Or

Masaru Jayden

Those are your only options. Please choose from one of those and I will edit your name appropriately
Back to top Go down
Genin

Jayden Masaru
Jayden Masaru

PostSubject: Re: Jayden Masaru [[Completed]]   Jayden Masaru [[Completed]] EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 3:10 pm

Edit Bump

Like I told nami I apologize for that I just wanted to have it set up for when the character got approved.

Also I would like Jayden Masaru very much. Thanks for changing the name, I didn't see that rule until after I made my account. :D
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:
Jayden Masaru [[Completed]] Left_bar_bleue330/330Jayden Masaru [[Completed]] Empty_bar_bleue  (330/330)

PostSubject: Re: Jayden Masaru [[Completed]]   Jayden Masaru [[Completed]] EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 4:35 pm

Name Changed.

Also, I need to know the word count on your history. All histories must be atleast 400 words. You look like you have around 340-380...

Bump after you give me the number. If it isnt quite 400 words, make it so.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Jayden Masaru
Jayden Masaru

PostSubject: Re: Jayden Masaru [[Completed]]   Jayden Masaru [[Completed]] EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 4:50 pm

419 count by my count, and Word document.

BUMP
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Jayden Masaru [[Completed]]   Jayden Masaru [[Completed]] EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 5:23 pm

Added Note: I removed your added note about moving at 30 mph. You want to go that fast, you need to make techs for it.

Jayden Masaru [[Completed]] Dom_ap12
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jayden Masaru [[Completed]]   Jayden Masaru [[Completed]] Empty

Back to top Go down

Jayden Masaru [[Completed]]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1