Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Tsukigakure Festival (Done/Closed)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Oujoukage

Eden
Eden
Female Posts : 2298
Ryo : 1597319

Character sheet
Chakra:
Tsukigakure Festival (Done/Closed) Left_bar_bleue500/500Tsukigakure Festival (Done/Closed) Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Tsukigakure Festival (Done/Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Tsukigakure Festival (Done/Closed)   Tsukigakure Festival (Done/Closed) EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 8:25 pm

The stars were clear to the eyes this fine evening and the moon shined the brightest as always. The village festival had just begun this very night and everyone was out and about, many people conversing with one another. Kids playing at the many different game stalls. Music playing over the top of all of the laughing and fun-having.

Eden at the very moment was enjoying the gentle breeze, the night sky, and the fun all of the villagers were having. It made him smile, knowing that he is a part of such a wonderful village despite its council elders. He thought to himself, This night seems to be just right. I wonder if I'll get to meet someone I can talk to without them being disgusted by my appearance...

Last edited by Eden Shinteki on Thu May 23, 2013 5:13 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutolegacy.com/
Oujoukage

Eden
Eden

Character sheet
Chakra:
Tsukigakure Festival (Done/Closed) Left_bar_bleue500/500Tsukigakure Festival (Done/Closed) Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Tsukigakure Festival (Done/Closed)   Tsukigakure Festival (Done/Closed) EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 2:24 am

(Bumping the topic. It has been three days now since the last post.)
Back to top Go down
Genin

Pallas
Pallas
Ryo : 4000

Character sheet
Chakra:
Tsukigakure Festival (Done/Closed) Left_bar_bleue100/100Tsukigakure Festival (Done/Closed) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Tsukigakure Festival (Done/Closed)   Tsukigakure Festival (Done/Closed) EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 12:40 am

It was pure curiosity that had led Pallas out to the village festival. He made sure to take a hit before heading outside, not too sure of what to expect. He hoped for many things -- excitement, adventure. Perhaps the strangest thing was that he was out there trying to make a friend. For the first time in a plethora of years, Pallas had decided to actively leave his home to seek friendship. This was strange, even by his standards.

The festival lights flickered in shades of blue, red, green, and some other colors. Noises whirled around him, disrupting any deep thought he may have decided to indulge himself in at all. Seeing an empty bench, took a seat, and nervously tapped his foot against the ground. He knew not what to expect.
Back to top Go down
Oujoukage

Eden
Eden

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Tsukigakure Festival (Done/Closed)   Tsukigakure Festival (Done/Closed) EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 1:15 am

Eden looked around himself and found that it was just a little less crowded than when he last had checked, though it was still plenty loud and joyous. He sighed quietly, wondering why the entire ninja world couldn't be this peaceful and fun, and why the villages of the different countries in the world won't completely cooperate with one another. Why? Must the world always be in such political tension? There are things far more important than the petty squabbles of political scum... Eden was never fond of politics and the people who were corrupted by its evil. He then shook his head and punched the palm of his left hand with his right fist and got himself out of such a state of mind. This was a time to let those things go and simply have a good time.

At that moment, he saw a chuunin of the village sitting on a bench just a few feet from the crowds. Pallas? What's he doing out here? He doesn't usually like associating with people. Perhaps I'll go talk to him. Him and I haven't met in person before but I know a lot about him already considering all of the reports I write on the young shinobi in the village... After finishing his thought, Eden walked over to Pallas and sat on the bench next to him and spoke kindly, just enough for him to hear his voice over the voices of the villagers. "Hello, Pallas. I don't believe we have ever met in person. My name is Eden."
Back to top Go down
Genin

Pallas
Pallas

Character sheet
Chakra:
Tsukigakure Festival (Done/Closed) Left_bar_bleue100/100Tsukigakure Festival (Done/Closed) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Tsukigakure Festival (Done/Closed)   Tsukigakure Festival (Done/Closed) EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 1:23 am

It was getting cold now. The wind blew a cool breeze his way. If it wasn't for the beast inside him, he may need a jacket. Thankfully, the warmth emitted by his skin was more than enough to keep him at an adequate temperature.

Looking around, Pallas saw a shinobi, possibly a higher-up, approach him gingerly. Oh god, oh god. What the fuck do I say? I knew I should have stayed home. "H-Hi... I'm.... Pallas." He didn't really know what to do in this situation so he kept his hands at his side and stood his ground, waiting for the stranger to make the first move.

The fact that this man approached Pallas without caution surprised him. Maybe he was a stranger to the village as a whole? Did he know who he was approaching? The man that goes by the name Ghostface? The raging drug addict who mutilated everything in site? This man must be a stranger.
Back to top Go down
Oujoukage

Eden
Eden

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Tsukigakure Festival (Done/Closed)   Tsukigakure Festival (Done/Closed) EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 1:57 am

Eden chuckled a little at the way Pallas reacted. He really is socially awkward. And a really bad case of it, at that. Perhaps I can be the first to help him with that. Eden spoke again with the same voice as earlier. "I can tell by the look on your face that you aren't used to talking to people. I know that face all too well. I'm a jounin here for Tsukigakure. I'm always on missions out of the country, so I doubt you've ever really seen me around. Eden Shinteki is my full name but you can call me Eden if you'd like."

He would then smile at him even though he would not be able to really see his mouth move into a smile because of his bandages, but he'd at least be able to see how the rest of his face is configured so that he'd know for certain that Eden is smiling.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Pallas
Pallas

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Tsukigakure Festival (Done/Closed)   Tsukigakure Festival (Done/Closed) EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 2:06 am

Pallas, still shocked by the man's approach, sat quietly a good 10 seconds after he had finished speaking. "Nice to meet you. I'm the Eight-Tales Jin--" He stopped himself abruptly. Maybe he shouldn't go around saying that type of stuff. That's the reason he didn't have any friends in the first place.

"Eden....Right? What are you doing here?" Pallas was just trying to make some conversation to prevent a long tenure of silence. He didn't really know how to carry conversations on, so he hoped that Eden would carry that burden from here on out.

It was just now that Pallas had realized just how many people were at this fair. It appeared like the entirety of the village was here... Or rather, what he had imagined the entirety of the village to look like.
Back to top Go down
Oujoukage

Eden
Eden

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Tsukigakure Festival (Done/Closed)   Tsukigakure Festival (Done/Closed) EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 6:25 am

Well, obviously Eden was here because he lives here. Eden chuckled at Pallas' question and answered politely, "Well, I'm specifically here at your side right now because I want to possibly be your friend. I already know what you are and it doesn't really matter to me. I've been through much worse in my lifetime than you ever will." While speaking, Eden's face grew a rather solemn expression that would most likely catch Pallas off-guard. Eden fell silent for a few seconds and then snapped himself out of his sorrow-filled thoughts and spoke to Pallas. "Just trust me, okay? You have nothing to fear whatsoever with me. Alright?" Eden then would sigh and sit back and look up at the night sky as he waited for Pallas to obviously gather his thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Pallas
Pallas

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Tsukigakure Festival (Done/Closed)   Tsukigakure Festival (Done/Closed) EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 8:00 pm

Pallas eyed the man up and down, his mind filled with curiosity. Much worse.... Somehow, I doubt that. Pallas let the thought leak out of his mind, it'd be better if he didn't scare off this man. He could turn into a friend, someone he'd actually be able to talk to. "Hey! I heard that! cough cough Not that we're friends or anything, but you know what I mean." Pallas chuckled a bit. He tried to hide it, but Seven Tails kind of cared about him after all.

"It is nice out here. I don't usually come outside during things like this, but I'm glad I did this time." Pallas too leaned back and looked up at the sky. The multi-colored lights stained the otherwise clear sky.

Back to top Go down
Oujoukage

Eden
Eden

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Tsukigakure Festival (Done/Closed)   Tsukigakure Festival (Done/Closed) EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 8:42 pm

Eden grinned at Pallas' reply and sighed quietly. "You know, the sky is always so black and yet it seems still to have so much depth. Could you perhaps tell me why that is, Pallas?" With that question out there, Eden gazed at the night sky thinking of his past and thinking of what is happening here in the present time. There is so much to do yet in this life and there is much still to take in...will there be peace in my lifetime? Right now, I'm not too optimistic but I have to continue doing my part if I want to see that time of peace come to pass. Then came a slight breeze through where we sat idle and then he closed his eyes, calming his mind and body; allowing him to pay attention to his newfound friend Pallas who sat next to him.
Back to top Go down
Oujoukage

Eden
Eden

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Tsukigakure Festival (Done/Closed)   Tsukigakure Festival (Done/Closed) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 7:28 pm

(OOC: Ending this topic as Pallas has not come back.)
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tsukigakure Festival (Done/Closed)   Tsukigakure Festival (Done/Closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Tsukigakure Festival (Done/Closed)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1