Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Sakurai Namika

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Genin

Sakurai Namika
Sakurai Namika
Female Posts : 49
Ryo : 100

Character sheet
Chakra:
Sakurai Namika Left_bar_bleue140/140Sakurai Namika Empty_bar_bleue  (140/140)

Sakurai Namika Empty
PostSubject: Sakurai Namika   Sakurai Namika EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 8:13 pm

Spoiler:

Mirage
I love RP
Ninja Application

Personal

First Name: Sakurai
Last Name:Namika
Alias: N/A
Birthday: 12/20
Sexuality: Strait
Relationships: Looking
Affiliation: Wanderer
Element: Water; Wind & Fire
Specialization: Genjutsu; Kenjutsu & Taijutsu

Personal v2

Personality: Sakurai is a moderately temperate girl who cares little for those weaker than herself and wants to rival those who are stronger than her. She wills and prides herself for being the strongest that she can be. It is in her hopes that she will avenge the loss of all her family that assassins killed. It is multiple attitudes in her life that cause her to have two separate personality types as well. These two new types are called the Hifumi. All go by the same name but their specialty of fighting styles are what keep them different, along with their voices and persona's. The original Sakurai speaks in a cold tone that dominates the whole personality of her own self. Now the second Sakurai is the happy go lucky kind of person who was born out of Sakurai due to the death of her mother in front of her eyes. This Hifumi speaks in an energetic childish tone. Now the last Hifumi was born when the father of Sakurai died due to the second personalities Judo style of fighting. This last personality is an older more mature sounding woman. The three of them together are alike in dislikes and likes but are all different in motivations.

Likes: Sakurai likes food... To be more exact she likes cold soupy food. She is really enjoying her soups that are cold and are right there to be cold exactly like it. She likes to fight as well but only to the point of submission where the foe will know she has taken them out and failed against her. This is what she likes.

Dislikes: She dislikes death that is unnecessary. If a person dies while fighting it is a good honorable death but at a loss of a good life that could've been spared. She dislikes the ideology of death being needed but requested then it is a good death if both go in knowing this. She is a mediator factor of this in her opinion.

Motivation: "Death upon my blade and your illusion of living is my love of the fight."
"Just go on being happy. If you die now you won't ever grow stronger to be able to fight me once more!"
"... If you know what you want than I am obligated to give it out to you. But if your request is death then I request you reconsider it."

Fears: Any more family dieing. Or at least a loved one who would die. She doesn't wish to see more people die than need be so she will do her best to keep it out of sight: out of mind kind of effort.

Clan Information

Clan name

Bloodline Name:

Bloodline Ability:

Clan History:

History

History: Born in December and in the middle of winter she has loved the cold all her life. Snow especially is her favorite thing. She learned to pick up a sword within the first five years of her birth but this sword was a lighter metal to allow her to train well. Her father started to teach her how to fight at this age but it was her mother that argued she shouldn't learn the sword.

Her mother was a spy for a different country and only her father knew this. When her mother accidentally left some of her tracks early December of her child's twelfth year she was found out to be passing information to many different villages of the enemies. There was nothing she could due when she was tried with extreme prejudice against her and one year later she would be executed by the blade of her husband. Her husband couldn't refuse or else he too would die and no one would take care of their daughter.

Thirteen years after her snowy birth blood spilled the ground when Sakurai had watched her mother be executed in front of her eyes as blood spewed the ground. It was everywhere and all around. All Sakurai could do was watch the death of all her love in her mother as the blood flowed threw the snow as she would be touched by the flowing blood and at that moment a second personality was formed. The crying Sakurai was changed into a happy laughing one.

No one thought of the death but the giggling of a teenager that just watched her mother die. No one would understand or know why this is as it was. She would only get worse as her well known father who mastered sword fighting and Genjutsu taught her some things. Though out these teachings she also learned Taijutsu from the local Judo teacher. The house was quite almost all the time except for sweaty breaths and deadly strikes of the sword.

Six months after her mother's death Sakurai had a bad dream that ended up with the need to have her strapped into a bed all the time. This dream was of her mother being eaten alive. It was while her teacher of Judo found her and tried to help her. In her dream though the Judo teacher was the beast that was eating her mother and she fought him single handedly in a pent up rage while were intentions were good her dream was the death of that teacher. She would awaken with her having a hand punched right through the body of the judo teacher. It was a heart breaking moment for her as this was just as bad as the dream's mother being killed.

She would carry the body herself and bury him in her mother's garden as she said her silent prayers and hopes for him to forgive her in the after life. She couldn't take the idea that she was the killer and continuously would remind herself that it was all a dream and that was all it was. Nothing happened but seeing a dream. But for the next year and six months she would walk past that grave and see the grave their as she cried each time she passed it. No one knew he was dead but merely he disappeared.

It wasn't until Sakurai was 15 that she killed her father from his teachings in which a third form grew out of her. This third personality kept Sakurai from falling to pieces from just killing her last family member. She would run out of this life style and into the world of the outside. She happily, sadly, and maturely left the village to keep from harming others as she was kept together and now for the next two years she moves about and goes to many new villages and homes but is a wanderer of all her nature. This is all she can do for now.

RP Sample: "Death from above!" Sakurai said to her father as she would fight her father. It was one of the teaching spar matches they have had many times but it is today that she fails to keep herself under control. For the past hour they have been exchanging blows and continuously hitting each other's blades and noting the Genjutsu the other uses almost at the exact instant it is used against each other. Sakurai was swinging her blade down to cleaver her father's head swiftly.

Her father though brought up his unique sword as she would have pushed against it with all her force. He would surprisingly bring around his sheath that is also sharpened like a sword yet not a sword itself as it aimed to hit her side. "Peek a boo!" The second persona of Sakurai has as she takes control and spins until she finally is below her father pushing her father's knee's out of their place completely crushing them. The original Sakurai personality took over once more swinging her sword as she obliterated her father as she then realized what she just did as inside her a voice called out...

"Don't be afraid I will take care of you little one." The third and last personality entered and took care of Sakurai like a mother as she would take control of the body. She would take their father's sword as she would then drop her own behind and walk away. Not once looking back as all three of them said good bye all at once as they would leave the village and stay away for ever.

Last edited by Sakurai Namika on Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kouri Ten'nou

Tenzou
Tenzou
Male Posts : 632
Ryo : 65450

Character sheet
Chakra:
Sakurai Namika Left_bar_bleue360/360Sakurai Namika Empty_bar_bleue  (360/360)

Sakurai Namika Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakurai Namika   Sakurai Namika EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 8:57 am

I can give you D-rank for this but not B-rank.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Sakurai Namika
Sakurai Namika
Female Posts : 49
Ryo : 100

Character sheet
Chakra:
Sakurai Namika Left_bar_bleue140/140Sakurai Namika Empty_bar_bleue  (140/140)

Sakurai Namika Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakurai Namika   Sakurai Namika EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 2:19 pm

Ok then, I'll take the D-rank.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic
Male Posts : 5756
Ryo : 12100

Character sheet
Chakra:
Sakurai Namika Left_bar_bleue330/330Sakurai Namika Empty_bar_bleue  (330/330)

Sakurai Namika Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakurai Namika   Sakurai Namika EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 5:32 pm

Then if that was all that required changing, Approved
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Sakurai Namika Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakurai Namika   Sakurai Namika Empty

Back to top Go down

Sakurai Namika

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1