Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Reminiscing Over Waves (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Chuunin

Vex
Vex
Male Posts : 1428
Ryo : 396513

Character sheet
Chakra:
Reminiscing Over Waves  (Open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue190/190Reminiscing Over Waves  (Open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

Reminiscing Over Waves  (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reminiscing Over Waves (Open)   Reminiscing Over Waves  (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 5:41 pm

OOC:(I'm assuming Shinoe landed on the ground where she is fighting to regain her sense of balance and awareness.

Shinoe was a good fighter and she had great potential; one of her best attributes was her determination to fight and become stronger. Hozuki were an ideal sparring partner for Semasu because of their ability to subjugate their bodies into aquatic forms; this minimized damage done to their physical form from her explosions. It was much more difficult to counter in such a way when you didn't expect your opponent to...explode, Shinoe had planned to matched her sparring taijutsu evenly with skill.

Granted, if it hadn't been a clone, the girl's counter would have been effective... but Semasu was primarily a Nintaijutsu fighter with an explosive element. If Shinoe wanted to match her, she would have to focus more on her Nintaijutsu skills and find a way to maneuver around the explosions.

Semasu resurfaced from the ground, right underneath where Shinoe lay on the ground, her lap supporting Shinoe's head from beneath and Semasu reached up to softly but firmly grab the girl's face with both of her hands. She would make the girl relax on the ground so she could regain her breathe and equilibrium; she continued to give the girl some pillow service as she talked to the girl recovering from the explosion.

Are you alright?! I'm sorry, I went a little overboard there. I used that same trick on Saizo but with two explosive clones, as a kage- he barely evaded it unscathed.

Word count- 237
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Shinoe
Shinoe
Female Posts : 168
Ryo : 143000

Character sheet
Chakra:
Reminiscing Over Waves  (Open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Reminiscing Over Waves  (Open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Reminiscing Over Waves (Open)   Reminiscing Over Waves  (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 12:53 am

{OOC: Yeah, sorry I meant to describe her position and the damage she took, but was really tired last night ^^;  I would have had her use her Hydrification or do SOMETHING, but she literally thought it was just regular Semasu coming at her with just taijutsu, she's still a bit simple xD;}

Shinoe lay sprawled on her back, roughly ten feet from where the clone had exploded. Second degree burns scattered on her skin, some on her face, arms, neck and knees. It was only on the front of her body and her clothes remained intact thankfully, but were definitely worse for wear, a few holes burned into the cloth here and there. The Hozuki was simply trying to gather her wits as she stared up at the dark pink sky before suddenly her head was resting on something higher up and softer than the ground.

Blinking, she registered that Semasu was there, her face leaning over her own with a worried expression. The brunette winced as her face was touched, but listened as the Special Jounin apologized and told her about when she had used the same technique against Saizo and stated that even he, a Kage, only was just able to evade being exploded. "H-Hah... You should've lured him in and taught him a lesson. Being exploded would be good for him. I didn't think that it was a clone at all, I thought you were just seeing how my taijutsu was so I matched with plain taijutsu."

Shinoe gave a regretful look up at the perverted senpai and then looked away with a blush that was hidden under the burns as she got quite an eyefull of the Special Jounin's bosom that was hanging just in front of her face. "Nn... Do you know any healing jutsu? I imagine you must get burned a lot yourself."

{Word Count: 295}
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Vex
Vex

Character sheet
Chakra:
Reminiscing Over Waves  (Open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue190/190Reminiscing Over Waves  (Open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: Reminiscing Over Waves (Open)   Reminiscing Over Waves  (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 2:04 am

Semasu continued to hold Shinoe on her lap as she inspected the burns, the girl's face was a bit red... but she wasn't sure if it was from the explosion or...? Normally in this situation, she would have had a devious smile on her face- having such an innocent girl looking up at her with an expression of slight confusion, pain and comfort. She had overdone it a bit with the explosive clone, her boiling blood had gotten the better of her: her fight with Saizo had been similar, but he was at least a Jounin, she hadn't know he was a kage at the time.

She lightly touched the girl's face and turned her head sideways to inspect the burns on the girl's delicate neck- it was mostly just red skin from the superheated air, but that in itself could be quite uncomfortable. She bent low and gave a small blow of air to the red skin, Semasu wished then that she had carried some ointment or something.

I had wanted to test how you would react to the same situation twice; I had thought you would use water again to repel the attack. I didn't expect the clone to blow up so soon, especially right in your face.

She inspected the girl's clothes and examined the burns on her legs as she bent over and nearly smothered the girl with her breasts. These wouldn't scar, any of them... but they would take some time, maybe a week or so of discomfort to heal- that was without a medical-nin to apply treatment. Never had Semasu really considered medical ninjutsu her style, sure she had exceptional chakra for it... but she only knew how to destroy things, not save them.

I don't volatile chakra and healing chakra would work out so well, Shin-chan. I only know how to destroy things, I should probably invest in some kind of ointment huh? Growing up, I never used medical jutsu to heal my wounds after explosions; as a Rakujo, your skin had to learn to be tough and adjust to the explosions... otherwise you wouldn't be able to master even D Rank jutsu. Basic jutsus would just rip the body apart, in some cases- even the dormant volatile chakra inside the person would be too much for them to handle.

Semasu lifted up her shirt to reveal her left hip and upper ribs, a scar was revealed; not a long or jagged one- but one that was more circular, basically an imprint of a blast that Semasu's body hadn't been able to withstand.  The scar was much smaller than it had been, she had been quite young when it happened and her skin gradually began to recover and remove the blemish.

That was my first explosive jutsu, most of my clan operates by exploding stuff through object manipulation such as clay or the likes. I chose a more difficult path of nintaijutsu. A few years ago, I learned how to redirect my chakra through my fist- it worked and I blew up a donut shop completely, but the backlash threw me several feet into the air and gave me this nasty scar.

Semasu didn't like that memory, it was one of the only times in her life that she truly regretted something, or even feared something. She waited until Shinoe was willing to stand on her own, it had been a nice friendly bonding moment, minus the part where she had almost smothered the girl with her bosom. Semasu would lift Shinoe up and support her back as she picked the girl up off of her feet and held her aloft in her arms. She looked down at the mildly protesting girl and grinned, it was that grin that told Shinoe that "No" was not an answer she would accept. Maybe a "Not so rough" or "Wait, I'm not ready", but she doubted the girl was even capable of saying either of those sentences without burning up with embarrassment.

I think we did enough today, maybe next time well focus just on taijutsu alone. That way I don't accidently completely destroy your clothes in the process. Let's see~ let's take you over to the medical facility. I'm sure someone there would be willing to use some medical ninjutsu on such a pretty and shy girl.

She tightened her grip on Shinoe's leg, just above her knee and at her mid-thigh section where she supported the girl's wait. She reasoned It would be highly uncomfortable for the girl to walk on her own with those burns, especially being on her legs. She would carry Shinoe to the medical facility and demand treatment if necessary; naturally the medical ninjas would accept. They often received such requests from the Rankujo clan, especially the women- requesting first aid and healing for their young children who had hurt themselves considerably while dabbling in the volatile bakuton element.

She continued to talk to Shinoe as she stepped onto the water and began to walk across it, back towards the mainland- it would take a bit to reach their destination.

Word count- 850
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Shinoe
Shinoe

Character sheet
Chakra:
Reminiscing Over Waves  (Open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Reminiscing Over Waves  (Open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Reminiscing Over Waves (Open)   Reminiscing Over Waves  (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 12:54 am

Shinoe sat still as Semasu inspected her face, though didn't meet the other kunoichi's eyes. At the soft cool breath hitting her skin, the brunette's eyes tensed slightly at the mixture of soothing and pain and shivered slightly. But she tried to concentrate on what the Special Jounin was saying. Nodding in understanding at the woman's thought process, Shinoe explained, "When I saw 'you' attacking with only taijutsu, I wanted to match it with my own taijutsu. I didn't even think that it was a clone. Or that it would explode for that matter....in my face." She gave a dry chuckle before grimacing at the pain the action had caused her face. It was a good thing she wasn't vain.

Then Semasu leaned over her torso, pushing her ample bosom into her face which caused the Chuunin to blush and splutter indignantly, "H-Hey! Watch it." Once the perverted senpai had sat up, Shinoe would try and prop herself so she could sit up as well. At the Special Jounin's remark about probably needing to carry around ointment, the brunette nodded. Her clan's special attributes definitely sounded useful, considering she blew things up. The younger kunoichi eyed the scar on the torso that Semasu showed by lifting up her shirt. Listening to the explanation of how she got the scar, Shinoe absently wondered why she had been practicing in or near a donut shop. But she decided not to voice this as she received help in standing before she was picked up princess style.

"Wait, I'm not cripple or anything! I can walk on my own. You just want to feel me up you ero-senpai!" The brunette would have struggled, but knew that it likely would just result in pain on her end. As Semasu spoke about how they did well today and that next time they would focus just on taijutsu so that her clothes wouldn't be destroyed, which made Shinoe blush and ask forcefully, "Whose clothes are going to be destroyed?!"

But calmed down a little at the mention of being taken to a medical facility and yet was riled up yet again. "WHO'S SHY?!" She asked, raising her fist threateningly before huffing and looking away from the Special Jounin, pretending to ignore her as she wondered if she really meant it when she called her pretty. As they approached the shoreline, the Chuunin finally spoke up asking confusedly, "Can't we just use that fancy sword you used earlier to get there?"

{Word Count: 404 not found}
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Vex
Vex

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Reminiscing Over Waves (Open)   Reminiscing Over Waves  (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 1:43 am

"Whose clothes are going to be destroyed?!" Just now, it almost seemed if the girl was making some kind of ero-expectation- she glanced down slyly at the girl as she mulled the comment over and bit her lip, trying not to laugh or say anything too misleading. this girl was shy, whether she would admit it or not; her intimate levels were so guarded that Semasu could only guess that the girl herself wasn't quite sure of her interest in males or females.

It will take a bit to get there and i don't want you walking with those wounds; a little fanservice never hurt anyone.

She continued to walk across the water in silence for a moment, surely the next time they sparred- it would be just taijutsu... but would the Hozuki consider her water ability as part of her taijutsu? Personally, Semasu didn't think so- the point would be to effectively strike the foe while evading blows, if she went into aquatic form, her strikes might be lessened or completely useless.

The water around them was peaceful, even where she stepped; she was a seasoned warrior by nature and knew how to step lightly on surfaces to not make a noise. The same way, when stepping on the water surface with chakra- she could walk across water without making the surface ripple. Today was an exceptional day out in the lake, the sky had few clouds and the sun shone brightly, illuminating the bottom of the lake. The wet dirt beneath the water was a myriad of colors, easily explainable from the different deposits of dirt and rock elements. Some places sparkled from the sunlight while others cast reflections of extract symbols on the water's light blue surface.

It was a right choice to find this place, her sword knew just where to go for the best opportunistic situations; her appreciation for her sword was constantly growing- before she had just viewed it as a tool for getting around. The more she used it however; the more it revealed its true natures as the explorer of the unseen.

My sword works in mysterious ways and is quite the trickster. It likes to teleport to wherever it or I wants to go, but getting back would take a day or more. It is almost like it needs to replenish its chakra for another such jump- though I can use it for battle purposes in a different method. We'll have to walk there today, I'm sure the medical facilities will still be open and accepting patients.

It was true, the medical facility hardly ever closed, but sometimes it did.. though never in times of the village's "High alerts" or looming wars; the medical-nin there were capable and caring people.

Word count- 459
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Shinoe
Shinoe

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Reminiscing Over Waves (Open)   Reminiscing Over Waves  (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 2:29 am

Shinoe narrowed her eyes at Semasu's argument for carrying her before cocking an eyebrow in confusion. "Fanservice? What do fans have to do with this?"

The walk was uneventful as the Chuunin thought of the multiple things she could have done to avoid this scenario. She could have used the water prison on herself for protection or maybe use the water hardening technique to block. Or maybe she could have used shunsui to get away from the blast radius. If only she had realized that she had been fighting a clone rather than the real Semasu... She was never much good with genjutsu and clones and the like, though she could make a few of her own when needed.

Looking out over the water's surface as they walked over it, the brunette wondered if taking a dip would hurt rather than help. The water looked so cool and welcoming...but the salt in it probably would not be. Sighing in resignation, the Chuunin tried not to fidget much in the Special Jounin's arms. She wasn't used to being in such close proximity to someone and not fight them.

Shinoe was broken out of her thoughts when Semasu offered an explanation for her sword. "It sounds like it has a mind of it's own." She wondered what kind of personality her neko gauntlets would have. At the mention of the likelihood of the hospital being open, the brunette commented, "I didn't even know they closed. I think there's always at least one or two medic-nin there in case of emergencies." She stared at her knees as she spoke before picking at the red skin and changing topic. "So how did Saizo do when you fought him?"

{Word Count: 280}
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Vex
Vex

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Reminiscing Over Waves (Open)   Reminiscing Over Waves  (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 3:12 am

The fact that this girl thought of a fan at the word "fanservice" nearly made Semasu gawk. Was this girl raised in a sheltered home where they shunned even hugs? That thought was somewhat funny, but also somewhat believable given the interaction she had had with this girl so far! She wanted to explain so many things to this girl, but the girl already considered her a perverted sensei- it wasn't such a bad title, but she didn't want to completely push the girl away by explaining things that might make her sound like a freak. She wanted the girl to come back around, so she simply just shook her head silently and told herself that she would have to wait.

Fans have nothing to do with fanservice, just think of it like doing special favors for people you consider very close to you.

They walked for a bit in silence and admired the scenery of the ocean, it wasn't very deep here; mostly shallow but deep enough for trade ships to make their way into the ports here. This was in fact, where she had first met Saizo, on the beach when he was a Jounin doing a escort mission.

I honestly believe the sword has a mind of its own, but that's kinda hard to believe.

She glanced at the sword strapped across her left shoulder, nah.. it couldn't be alive.. could it? She thought about those times she had taken a bathe in the hot springs with the sword so near to her... she hoped it was considered female if it had been alive, that thought would comfort her somewhat. But now she was a little self-concerned with the sword... was there even a way to find out? Then her thoughts shifted as the girl mentioned Saizo, so they did know each other well enough for this girl to ask about his current battle skills? Did she perhaps strive to surpass him one day.. or was it an admiration?

Well, to say the least; I went a bit overboard with my explosions on that particular meeting, I ruined a good portion of his favorite beach in the process of my overzealous sparring session. She was quite skilled, it was very difficult to get a solid hit on him and his constantly shifting body. He now has Himeiraki for himself, the legendary shape-changing sword; it was useful in our fight, but I'm too close-range of an opponent for him to use it effectively.

Word count-415
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Vex
Vex

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Reminiscing Over Waves (Open)   Reminiscing Over Waves  (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 2:51 pm

OOC:(Seeing as it's been 10 days since the last response, I'm just gonna exit the thread and we can do another thread sometime :)

Semasu carried Shinoe the whole way despite the distance, she had caused the injuries on this girl...and It was only right that she see getting proper care for them. Normally this kind of injury would take at least two weeks to heal up to where there was no longer any discomfort, but a skilled medical ninja could have these wounds practically gone in a very short time... maybe thirty minutes tops. Medical ninjas sure were useful in these situations!

Semasu discussed random topics with Shinoe as they went the last bit of the distance until they were past the pier and headed towards the center of the village. They got strange glances and looks from people who saw her carrying this girl, both girls were about the same age... but several villagers knew Semasu for her attraction to women, as well as her random senseless violent tendencies and couldn't help but wonder what was the purpose of her carrying a girl with some wounds. Few could guess a half truth about the explosive burns, they likely thought she had molested this innocent girl after rendering her unable to resist... she wasn't that much of a monster (XD)

They arrived a short time later at a large facility, a refuge for the injured and the headquarters for medical-nins; surely someone would be here today? Semasu had her hands full with Shinoe, so she kicked the door open softly and strolled in. There were several shinobi in the immediate area and all of them were well versed with the almost surreal attractive appearance of the Rankujo clan to know that Semasu was a Rankujo.

I have a friend here who needs some medical attention.

Two shinobi approached and inspected Shinoe, they could see the burns and red skin; one was a woman and nodded indifferently to the other shinobi who was a male. She had seen Semasu here a could times before and knew the girl wsn't too fond of men, and no way she would let a man perform first aid on a girl she had taken an interest enough to bring her to the medical center.

I have this Kono, I'll take the girl from the Rankujo girl and heal her wounds. You go attend to that man who just had his leg amputated.

Kono, the male; seemed to get the point as his gaze drifted to Semasu who was staring at him sternly, he dipped his head in agreement and disappeared. Semasu followed the female shinobi to a private room where she ten proceeded to place Shinoe on a waiting bed.

We'll meet again soon Shinoe, I expect your taijutsu to have improved by then.

She smiled at the girl and waved goodbye after thanking the medical shinobi for taking the time to heal her friend. The rest of the day was spent by Semasu in a donut shop as she reviewed the Hozuki's girl's abilities and potential; she had a lot, just needed to apply herself more with logic and a bit of dangerous recklessness... she was basically water after all. Semasu popped another donut in her mouth and then headed home.

Word count- 525
{Exit thread}
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reminiscing Over Waves (Open)   Reminiscing Over Waves  (Open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Reminiscing Over Waves (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2