Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Akahige Clan [WIP]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Genin

noob
noob
Male Posts : 7
Ryo : 0

Akahige Clan [WIP] Empty
PostSubject: Akahige Clan [WIP]   Akahige Clan [WIP] EmptyFri May 02, 2014 4:03 pm

Clan Information

Akahige Clan

Bloodline Name:  
Kuroi Shinzou - Black Heart

Bloodline Ability:
The "Kuroi Shinzou" or Black Heart, is the name of the bloodline limit of the Akahige clan.  After the coming of age ritual, youths that have survived the trials of the cold wastes and have come back in good enough condition to still be called shinobi are branded with a significant tattoo upon their chest (left side, click the jutsu name for an example of the symbol).  The mark is proof that the shinobi is now a tested and seasoned member of the Akahige fighting force, and has proven proficient in the clan's bloodline limit, using it to survive the brutality of Blizzard country and it's indigenous wildlife.

The name "Black Heart" was coined only more recently upon the Akahige's migration to Hyougagakure, as it was formerly known as "Kinzoku Mage" which translates to simply "metal bending".  Kuroi Shinzou is considered specifically for categorization as a supplemental technique that supports the Akahige's main focus, which is their volatile and hardcore taijutsu.  That being said, it could also be considered a defensive and/or offensive art, mainly dependent upon what the user decides to "cast" the jutsu into. This ability allows the user to mold and change the shape of any metal object into whatever they choose, provided their imagination and chakra allow the change. The user's bloodline chakra is so closely attuned to the ions that bind metal molecules together, that by resonating at the right frequency of vibration, their chakra smoothly severs the ionic bonds and then the user can reconfigure the molecules to the shape and form they desire. Usually the user casts the target metals into some sort of weapon or armor, again, to supplement their taijutsu.

One may ask, "how much metal are they really going to have out in the wild or on missions to use such jutsu?" Upon their many travels, the Akahige have not only established themselves peerless craftsman, they have also earned a reputation for their remarkable ore hunting and mining skills. Upon finding ore, they mine it, bundle it, seal it into a scroll and carry it back to a smelter, where they melt it down into ingots that they then reseal back into scrolls for later use. This limits the weight they have to carry, and adds a level of privacy so the enemy doesn't know what they carry until they summon it on the battlefield. Now, sometimes an Akahige can be caught with a limited amount of metal material or they end up using their stock in a really heated battle. It's at that moment that the Akahige's bloodline reaches its true potential.

The experienced Akahige member, only as last resort, will first make the hand seal for the snake, and then cut their own palms open. Focusing their chakra to its highest resonance, the user can actually produce their own metal by mixing their limit chakra and a little of their blood. The appearance of the produced metal is that of what Mercury looks like when in a liquid phase of matter. This metal is highly charged with chakra and can be imbued with the power of the other secondary elements that each Akahige has (the five basic elements), just like charging a simple shinobi weapon with wind chakra (for example). However, as handy as this ability is, it's used only as a last resort for a very specific reason. The name Black Heart derived from the awakening of this power, and it is born from the side effect the jutsu has on the body over a prolonged period of time. Particles of the metal are left behind in the user's bloodstream and builds up over the frequency of times the jutsu is utilized. This condition is the cause of the ability's name change, as it eventually turns the heart black, and the tattoo on the user's chest is laced with chakra that changes the coloration of the heart shape from red to black depending on the level of heavy metal poisoning the user has from this ability (an early warning method). After a certain amount of the tattoo has changed, depending on the user, they are retired from shinobi work and forbidden by the clan elder of using this ability for the rest of their life.

Physical Traits:

Akahige Clan [WIP] 2080400-young_vost
The Akahige clan are most notably a clan of hardy, burly, brazen warriors who drink, sing, brawl, and craft some of the most beautiful and finest quality metal works in the world.  As their reputation holds, Akahige men stand hands taller than most other humans, towering anywhere from 6 to 7 feet, with broad shoulders and even broader chests.  In fact, some of the men of the clan are mistaken out in the field when visiting other lands for trade, as bears and have been shot at or attacked, quite mistakenly and unfortunately for the assailants.  While not particularly fast in terms of running speed in comparison to other shinobi, what they lack in that category, they make up with raw physical power and durability.  Being thrust out into the wilds in the middle of a blizzard, and surviving long enough to make it back to the village is a rite of passing for the youths of the clan, boys and girls.  

Akahige have never been one for stealth, although they can easily hide in the snow if there absolutely is no other way, but they have to submerge themselves completely or use some sort of masking jutsu to avoid being spotted, as their tell-tale flaming hair and beards stand out against the snow like a burning beacon in the storm.  The youth always hone their muscles to peak perfection and pride themselves as the strongest taijutsu users in the country (a fact that they love to prove when people call them out on it), but you will see an occasional belly on some of the middle aged to older members.  If it weren't for their hair, the Akahige would be nearly unnoticeable in the gale snowstorms of their lands, what with their skin matching the local grounds, covered in their blankets of white.  There comes a time, however, when the pale cheeks of a bonnie lass will flame up like a pyre in the presence of her treasured one, and more often than that, when men and women of the clan alike go down to the drinking halls and tie on a tab of the best ale and mjod around, singing and dancing (and let's not forget fighting) till the morn's first light.

Clan History:

D-RANK

2 D-rank Jutsu

C-RANK

1 C-rank Jutsu

S-RANK

1 S-rank Jutsu

Last edited by noob on Thu May 08, 2014 6:31 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kouri Ten'nou

Isais
Isais
Male Posts : 1688
Ryo : 109976

Character sheet
Chakra:
Akahige Clan [WIP] Left_bar_bleue810/810Akahige Clan [WIP] Empty_bar_bleue  (810/810)

Akahige Clan [WIP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akahige Clan [WIP]   Akahige Clan [WIP] EmptyFri May 02, 2014 7:29 pm

So I got your message from the archives. I am the leader of hyougagakure and I can help you with most of whatever you'll need.
Back to top Go down
Genin

noob
noob

Akahige Clan [WIP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akahige Clan [WIP]   Akahige Clan [WIP] EmptyFri May 02, 2014 7:57 pm

Isais wrote:
So I got your message from the archives.  I am the leader of hyougagakure and I can help you with most of whatever you'll need.

Well, since this site won't let me send pm's yet, I was curious about the background of your village. I read the history and how the layout is, but it's the people that I wonder about. You see, the Akahige clan that I had in my head were known for a few things: fire-red beards, metal working skills, and I was hoping to be approved to let them have the metal element through combining of katon and doton for their bloodline limit. However, I noticed that your village is modeled mostly off of the Northern water tribe set up from A:LAB, and as such, I'm not so sure fire and earth users will be very welcome or a good fit. I thought your village good at first for my clan, as they are all big, burly, very "nordic" like characters who thrive in the cold. Do you have any thoughts or suggestions to add for me to consider?
Back to top Go down
Kouri Ten'nou

Isais
Isais
Male Posts : 1688
Ryo : 109976

Character sheet
Chakra:
Akahige Clan [WIP] Left_bar_bleue810/810Akahige Clan [WIP] Empty_bar_bleue  (810/810)

Akahige Clan [WIP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akahige Clan [WIP]   Akahige Clan [WIP] EmptySat May 03, 2014 7:42 pm

Good observation. Originally Hyougagakure was mainly a village for cold type affinities. But the Hyougagakure now is much different then ehat it use to be. Being as since the time that thr layout wad written the emperor has conquered various lands and territories. Amongs the territories they had conquered the mountain village, who had control over the remainders of kazangakure the volcanic village of the heat country. So in short its possible for their to be a metal oriented clan in hyougagakure. But the actual metal village is boufuugakure. Chances are if they are in hyougagakure they will have a history of mistreatment(hence former emperor tenzou mistreated heat and mountain village residence for the better part of a century), in which we can use for storyline in hyouga. If they are from boufuugakure theyll have a norse theme to them
Back to top Go down
Oujoukage

Eden
Eden
Female Posts : 2298
Ryo : 1597319

Character sheet
Chakra:
Akahige Clan [WIP] Left_bar_bleue500/500Akahige Clan [WIP] Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Akahige Clan [WIP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akahige Clan [WIP]   Akahige Clan [WIP] EmptySat May 03, 2014 9:42 pm

Just stepping in to state that the "metal" element is already made, and that is called Metarumasuta which resides in Tsukigakure.

Instead of using the element, though, why not instead make it into a bloodline? The difference being that a bloodline wouldn't necessarily require an element.
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutolegacy.com/
Genin

noob
noob

Akahige Clan [WIP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akahige Clan [WIP]   Akahige Clan [WIP] EmptySun May 04, 2014 6:45 am

Isais wrote:
Good observation. Originally Hyougagakure was mainly a village for cold type affinities. But the Hyougagakure now is much different then ehat it use to be. Being as since the time that thr layout wad written the emperor has conquered various lands and territories. Amongs the territories they had conquered the mountain village, who had control over the remainders of kazangakure the volcanic village of the heat country. So in short its possible for their to be a metal oriented clan in hyougagakure. But the actual metal village is boufuugakure. Chances are if they are in hyougagakure they will have a history of mistreatment(hence former emperor tenzou mistreated heat and mountain village residence for the better part of a century), in which we can use for storyline in hyouga. If they are from boufuugakure theyll have a norse theme to them

Eden Shinteki wrote:
Just stepping in to state that the "metal" element is already made, and that is called Metarumasuta which resides in Tsukigakure.

Instead of using the element, though, why not instead make it into a bloodline? The difference being that a bloodline wouldn't necessarily require an element.

Thank you both for your informative replies. I'd actually be curious as to the history of Boufuugakure if they indeed have norse affinities, as it's fairly clear, at least to me, that my clan will have those characteristics. Definitely something to think about. And thanks for the tip, Eden. Perhaps I will make some sort of bloodline, one that would incorporate something such as instant metal forging and intricate tempering (for example, creating amazing pieces of armor on the fly on one's body from a jutsu, or crafting a fearsome weapon into one's hand). I wanted them to be very "barbarian" like, an uncommon thing for "shinobi", and very taijutsu oriented, preferring hand to hand combat, weapon or fists, to that of illusions or flashy ninjutsu. Granted, they'll still have ninjutsu for when they have opponents who are resilient or too evasive for taijutsu, but their main focus is weaponry, which would tie greatly into a metal bloodline.

I noticed a great deal of the clans in Hyouga are more stealth/ninjutsu oriented, so the Akahige could act as the front line or the gate crashers; the clan the village relies on for sheer brute force to repel the majority of invaders and as siege engines. Oh and one other thing, I'd like it if my clan be open for others to join if they wish, is this possible? I didn't see anything in any of the rules or whatnot so I figured I'd ask. Thanks a bunch :)
Back to top Go down
Oujoukage

Eden
Eden

Character sheet
Chakra:
Akahige Clan [WIP] Left_bar_bleue500/500Akahige Clan [WIP] Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Akahige Clan [WIP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akahige Clan [WIP]   Akahige Clan [WIP] EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:41 pm

The general rule for members joining custom clans is simply that they ask the creator of the clan. It is the creator's job to tell them about the clan and its IC workings. Depending on the "power" of a clan, there would be a limit to the amount of members that could join said clan. For this clan, it is still too broadly described at the moment for it to be gauged in that aspect. Reflect on the clan's ability, and go into detail with how it works.

Boufuugakure is themed after Norse mythology, so it would make logical sense in terms of the members of this clan fitting in with that village. What I would suggest is make it so the clan migrated from Boufuugakure to Hyougagakure. This would have to be described in the clan's history and added to the histories of both villages. That is, if you would like to start in Hyougagakure. ^_^

You have some interesting ideas regarding the ability, so I am interested in what you will decide to run with. Just keep in mind that a clan can only have one primary function. Such as the Ookami clan, whose main function is transforming into a werewolf.
Back to top Go down
Genin

noob
noob

Akahige Clan [WIP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akahige Clan [WIP]   Akahige Clan [WIP] EmptyTue May 06, 2014 5:27 pm

Eden Shinteki wrote:
The general rule for members joining custom clans is simply that they ask the creator of the clan. It is the creator's job to tell them about the clan and its IC workings. Depending on the "power" of a clan, there would be a limit to the amount of members that could join said clan. For this clan, it is still too broadly described at the moment for it to be gauged in that aspect. Reflect on the clan's ability, and go into detail with how it works.

Boufuugakure is themed after Norse mythology, so it would make logical sense in terms of the members of this clan fitting in with that village. What I would suggest is make it so the clan migrated from Boufuugakure to Hyougagakure. This would have to be described in the clan's history and added to the histories of both villages. That is, if you would like to start in Hyougagakure. ^_^

You have some interesting ideas regarding the ability, so I am interested in what you will decide to run with. Just keep in mind that a clan can only have one primary function. Such as the Ookami clan, whose main function is transforming into a werewolf.

As daunting as it would seem, making them migrate from Boufuugakure would force me to give them more definition as a clan, and I'm all about detail and character development. That being said, I think I'm going to go with that idea for them.

As for the primary function, can you elaborate a little further? Are you meaning one "power" or "ability" or are you meaning their one purpose in the village, like an occupational calling (for example, being a village weaponsmith clan or apothecary or something like that)? If I read you right, you mean the former and not the latter, but I could be wrong, hence my asking for clarity. I had wished this clan to be renowned for their legendary metal craftsmanship and their reputation for being brutal taijutsu users that form the main "shinobi-based" offensive/defensive wall, hence why I ask, are they going to be limited only to being peerless blacksmiths or can they be both? The blacksmith aspect has to be there, as that pertains to their bloodline, so I'll change things around based on your answer.

And I suppose I should go into more detail on what exactly the bloodline limit pertains to. My main idea is that it is an element bloodline utilizing the "metal" or "steel" element (whichever translates better), where the user is able to "bend" or manipulate metal somewhat similarly to the way Mercury looks at room temperature (liquid). They then shape it into the desired form they want, be it an intricate and durable suit of armor, or a deadly weapon of their choosing (sword, bow and arrows, kunai, shuriken, etc etc etc). It's all based on enhancing their taijutsu which I suppose you could say is their main focus. Depending on how powerful their chakra is, how much they put into the metal, and what element they have (I was going to make them all have fire and earth at first, but that's been done as you told me so I figured just giving them fire as a back up element to their "metal"), will affect the properties of the final crafted metal object they create. Some of the properties that I thought would be okay to fluctuate would be density, weight, tensile strength, sharpness and edge retention, and durability when heated (another tactic I thought of to give them an advantage over traditional steel tools and weapons). Hypothetically, with enough chakra and imagination, the Akahige could craft just about anything within realistic reasoning. Granted, that's IF they have the chakra to do it, as the body will be strained with using such intense taijutsu along with trying to craft in the same fight, hence why I figure that each character have a favorite style of weapon/armor and have it pre made before the fight. That way they just have to craft on the fly if they need to improvise. So really, the actual bloodline is more supplemental even if it can be used for both offense and defense as it requires concentration to craft the right object, depending on the complexity of it etc etc. And I'm rambling so I'm gonna stop there and let you see what you think :)
Back to top Go down
Oujoukage

Eden
Eden

Character sheet
Chakra:

Akahige Clan [WIP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akahige Clan [WIP]   Akahige Clan [WIP] EmptyThu May 29, 2014 9:05 pm

My main issue is that the Metarumasuta clan already deals with the Steel element.

I would like you to read up on the Metarumasuta clan and come up with a way to completely differentiate your clan from that one. Right now, they are still somewhat similar. You have some good ideas, so I want to see if we can mold these ideas into something very unique. :)
Back to top Go down
Oujoukage

Eden
Eden

Character sheet
Chakra:

Akahige Clan [WIP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akahige Clan [WIP]   Akahige Clan [WIP] EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 1:37 am

This clan has been archived.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Akahige Clan [WIP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akahige Clan [WIP]   Akahige Clan [WIP] Empty

Back to top Go down

Akahige Clan [WIP]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1