Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Tencho Nariwagame's Jutsus

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sakurakage

Tencho
Tencho
Male Posts : 99
Ryo : 42503

Character sheet
Chakra:
Tencho Nariwagame's Jutsus Left_bar_bleue370/370Tencho Nariwagame's Jutsus Empty_bar_bleue  (370/370)

Tencho Nariwagame's Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Tencho Nariwagame's Jutsus   Tencho Nariwagame's Jutsus EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 10:29 pm

E-rank jutsus

Spoiler:

D-rank jutsus

Spoiler:

C-rank jutsus

Spoiler:

B-rank jutsus

Spoiler:

A-rank jutsus

Spoiler:

Last edited by Tencho on Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:23 am; edited 20 times in total
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Vex
Vex
Male Posts : 1428
Ryo : 396513

Character sheet
Chakra:
Tencho Nariwagame's Jutsus Left_bar_bleue190/190Tencho Nariwagame's Jutsus Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: Tencho Nariwagame's Jutsus   Tencho Nariwagame's Jutsus EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 10:46 pm

Before I get into your jutsu- let me point a couple things out. Firstly, E Ranks are non-direct combat purposes: meaning, E Ranks cannot bring direct hard to someone. Secondly, a fiery uppercut, would be Nintaijutsu, not Taijutsu(Because Taijutsu is the art of physical combat, while Ninjutsu is the art of elemental combat) Please reconsider your jutsu before further inquiring me to grade.
Back to top Go down
Sakurakage

Tencho
Tencho

Character sheet
Chakra:
Tencho Nariwagame's Jutsus Left_bar_bleue370/370Tencho Nariwagame's Jutsus Empty_bar_bleue  (370/370)

PostSubject: Re: Tencho Nariwagame's Jutsus   Tencho Nariwagame's Jutsus EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 9:14 pm

Edited accordingly. Bump this please.
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Vex
Vex
Male Posts : 1428
Ryo : 396513

Character sheet
Chakra:
Tencho Nariwagame's Jutsus Left_bar_bleue190/190Tencho Nariwagame's Jutsus Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: Tencho Nariwagame's Jutsus   Tencho Nariwagame's Jutsus EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 11:31 pm

Motion Seal-Make it maximum of five.

Dizzy Punch- State this will only work on foes with an END of D Rank.

Art of Devastation: Iron Flail- This is classified as a Nintaijutsu.

Seal of Iron Resolve- Nintaijutsu.

Art of Devastation: Dead Man Walking-Nintaijutsu.

Art of Devastation: Song of the Executioner- Really Tencho... A Taijutsu that hits 20+ times at B Rank? Not to mention the seemingly assured damage it causes regardless of your opponent's SPD, STR & END. Please reconsider this technique; also- take into consideration, that none of your stats will be elevated by using Super Soldier Seal.

Super Soldier Seal-Nintaijutsu.

Impact Seals- Firstly- a jutsu of this caliber needs to follow the proper duration & cooldown procedures. You cannot have a constant jutsu like this, as it is now, it is OP- giving it a constant effect, just makes it that much more OP. Secondly- this jutsu would only be able to absorb up to A Rank physical trauma VIA your palms(So you would have to catch the attack with your palms) Thirdly- this jutsu's effect is directly proportionate to the attack which it absorbed and returns- you cannot absorb a D Rank physical attack & expect it to do A Rank damage or obliterate their bones or organs. Fourth- It cannot absorb lightning because you do not possess lightning affinity. Fifth- This is an A Rank jutsu & would cost A Rank costs each time you use it, consecutive or not. Sixth- absorbing and combining the attacks with your own is too OP.

Fury of the Beast King- Just no. This jutsu is WAY too OP & pseudo- 8 Gates. Taijutsu techniques are DIRECTLY affected by your own soul stats- you can't have A rank STR & B Rank SPD & expect to be able to be so fast as to leave afterimages and punch through people's skin & armor without leving damage externally. Take into consideration your opponent's own stats as well- what if they had the same rank SPD as you? do you think you'd be able to out-step & attack them directly in such a way? Our sytem is very balanced Tencho, please reconsider this jutsu.
Back to top Go down
Sakurakage

Tencho
Tencho

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Tencho Nariwagame's Jutsus   Tencho Nariwagame's Jutsus EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 8:12 am

1) I'll alter it accordingly (Motion Seal). Is there any reason why, however? It's a fairly weak technique. It's just to prevent people from hiding in particular spots.

2) Dizzy Punch's damage isn't based off of endurance. If a person is hit hard enough in the jaw, they will become disoriented. Not because they can't take a hit, but because their brain literally rattles in their skull. That's what causes that vertigo-like effect after getting hit square in the jaw. That's what this technique does. It's just a strong punch that shakes their brain around. High endurance will not gurantee an iron-like jaw or skull; it's the ability to take a hit and keep on going, not hinder the side effects of getting hit. All the opponent has to do is avoid getting punched in the neck on up.

3) I'll edit it accordingly (Iron Flail)

4) Seal of Iron Resolve and Super Soldier Seal are not Nin-Taijutsu. SSS increases blood flow and bodily enzymes. Nin-tai is described as Ninjutsu enhancing Taijutsu (i.e. Rising Bomb or Lightning Armor). It doesn't really work on such a deep, cellular level. This is a seal that maximizes the human body's natural ability. Taijutsu would naturally be enhanced, but that does not make it Nin-tai. It's not an offensive technique. This goes for Seal of Iron Resolve as well. It hardens bone and skin. That would also naturally make strikes do more damage because Tencho becomes much heavier. Something of this caliber can easily fall under Fuuinjutsu. Fuuinjutsu can both impede and improve ability. Nin-tai within the Narutoverse is pretty vague considering only Killer B and the Raikage use it. There isn't too much said about it - only demonstrated; and if we're to hold it to the standard of those two characters aforementioned, Nin-tai seems to mainly function on an external level. Plus you said it yourself, Nin-tai is the art of elemental combat (i.e. Killer B and the Raikage). These two techniques are not elemental. Also, on Narutopedia it describes Taijutsu as being able to be enhanced by chakra (it describes Nin-tai separate from this).

5) I'll change the twenty-hit count (Song of the Executioner). It was just more of a random number. The attacks aren't instantaneous. Just really fast. B rank may not be godly, but it's still pretty quick. Especially to an opponent who isn't Taijutsu savvy. Having B to S rank speed, strength, or endurance means nothing if you're poor at hand to hand combat and get caught in a combo. That's like saying every NFL player is great at fighting because they're physically inept. Moving on, an opponent's speed, strength, and endurance aren't relevant here anyway. Vital points are called vital points for a reason. They're vulnerable. The areas Tencho strikes are naturally weak; like the soft spot beneath a person's ribs, their trachea, and their septum. Even if you're very muscular, those areas remain vulnerable. That's why in martial arts you're taught to aim for spots like those to take down large opponents. Now don't get me wrong. This attack isn't a guranteed hit. I just simply described what would happen if they were hit. If the opponent has B to S rank speed, then all they have to do is dodge it. I don't see how their strength is a factor though. Sure, they could block it with the appropriate strength and reflexes, but that's a given. Again, endurance doesn't decrease the amount of damage you take. Because if that was the case, then armor would be kind of pointless. Endurance simply means how well you can take a hit and keep on going. That's why UFC fighters still break bones when they're hit, but can still keep going. Their strength, muscles, and speed don't prevent injuries. The same goes for a shinobi, because ultimately, they're still human. Now if the opponent is wearing armor, then of course Tencho wouldn't be able to leave fist imprints on them. Granted that armor is able to withstand impact well. That's why I said "it usually does" and not "always does". I'll add "if they're not adequately protected" to be more specific. I'll also remove the extra boosts from Super Soldier Seal for this and the other "Art of Devastation" techniques.

6) Dead Man Walking is not entirely Nin-tai. As I mentioned before, Taijutsu can be enhanced with chakra according to the Naruto wiki. Being able to expel chakra isn't Nin-tai either. So the burst of chakra is fair. If it was Nin-tai, then Gentle Fist would be considered Nin-tai, which it's not. However, the grinding effect of Dead Man Walking is Nin-tai, so I'll remove it. The skull and cross bones smoke effect is caused by the friction of the punch.

7) Impact Seals

I'll place the proper cooldowns and duration procedures. Please link me to speed up my process. This technique was always directly proportionate to the attack it absorbs. I never said it increases damage. It only returns the amount given. I also didn't say it could absorb Raiton techniques. It only halves the damage of Raiton attacks caught/parried/blocked, because Fuuton is Raiton's weakness and this technique emanates wind. I'll change it so that it costs A rank chakra each time it absorbs an attack. Finally, I never said Tencho could mix an absorbed attack with his own. I wrote that he could use it in succession with another attack to create a combo. For example, Tencho uses Dizzy Punch with one hand, then releases impact with the other. He can't stack impact on top of a technique. That would spell instant death for the opponent lol.

8) I see your point with Fury of the Beast King. How about I just make this technique Bijuujutsu since my Bijuu drastically boosts speed? Of course I would have to get some bond training done first. Also note that I didn't describe Tencho as being able to outstep the opponent. I said that he "side-steps". That's completely different. If the opponent has the same speed, then they should keep up well enough. That's why this attack requires great timing to effectively use, as is the case with any Taijutsu based technique. I never said he would instantly outspeed the opponent. It's just hard to keep up with.

I will edit once I have your thoughts on this.
Back to top Go down
Kouri Ten'nou

Isais
Isais
Male Posts : 1688
Ryo : 109976

Character sheet
Chakra:
Tencho Nariwagame's Jutsus Left_bar_bleue810/810Tencho Nariwagame's Jutsus Empty_bar_bleue  (810/810)

PostSubject: Re: Tencho Nariwagame's Jutsus   Tencho Nariwagame's Jutsus EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 3:38 am

Deku Seal - Approved

Motion Seal-  Approved

Dizzy Punch- Approved; Endurance on this site is used not only as resiliency but also durability(which btw should be fixed). So on that note i agree with Tencho. S rank or not this statistic explains how much they can withstand but it has nothing to do with the nervous system. A hit in the right spot will knock anyone out regardless of rank not because it hurts but because of what it does to the brain after impact is made. It may not break your bone but a hit like that to the neck will shake your brain and cause you to pass out. So i approve this because this hit is actually under played, instead of a knock out, you just get dizzy? Ill take it.

Seal of Iron Resolve: That's not fuuinjutsu thats ninjutsu bro

Art of Devastation: Dead Man Walking: Like this one personally, Taijutsu at its finest.  I think the scale i had you put based on Endurance is legit.  We cant forget that this is a Narutoverse and not dragon ball z. We as ninja are strong but still vulnerable to things similar to human beings, we can just endure alot more.

Super Soldier Seal: This jutsu is very fair. Approved

Last edited by Isais on Sun Nov 09, 2014 5:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sakurakage

Tencho
Tencho

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Tencho Nariwagame's Jutsus   Tencho Nariwagame's Jutsus EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 3:58 am

Alright. I'll replace Seal of Iron Resolve then.
Back to top Go down
Sakurakage

Tencho
Tencho

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Tencho Nariwagame's Jutsus   Tencho Nariwagame's Jutsus EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 4:02 am

Edited accordingly. Bump this mofo.
Back to top Go down
Kouri Ten'nou

Isais
Isais
Male Posts : 1688
Ryo : 109976

Character sheet
Chakra:
Tencho Nariwagame's Jutsus Left_bar_bleue810/810Tencho Nariwagame's Jutsus Empty_bar_bleue  (810/810)

PostSubject: Re: Tencho Nariwagame's Jutsus   Tencho Nariwagame's Jutsus EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 6:10 am

Vacuum Seals: Approved
Art of Devastation: Song of The Executioner: Approved
Impact Seal: Dude, ya'll might disagree but these seals are very fair. more fair then some of the techniques ive been seeing people walk away with. I approve it under the condition that instead of paying out additional chakra to absorb impact of any rank(which doesnt make sense), make it have one post cool down after releasing the stored impact and keep this technique at a total of 8 post duration and 8 post cool down(for the entire technique) meaning that you'll end up absorbing less than before. Make it so that S rank impact absorbed costs you 10 additional chakra(now that makes sense) to even out with the opponent's pay out.

Fury of The Beast King: Dude take a bijuujutsu approach to this, itll probably work better
Back to top Go down
Sakurakage

Tencho
Tencho

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Tencho Nariwagame's Jutsus   Tencho Nariwagame's Jutsus EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 6:42 am

Cool. I fixed everything to your specifications. I'll put it in the approved jutsu section
Back to top Go down
Oujoukage

Eden
Eden
Female Posts : 2298
Ryo : 1597319

Character sheet
Chakra:
Tencho Nariwagame's Jutsus Left_bar_bleue500/500Tencho Nariwagame's Jutsus Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Tencho Nariwagame's Jutsus   Tencho Nariwagame's Jutsus EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 10:16 pm

Art of Devastation: Iron Flail --- The type on these would be considered "Offensive". The reason for this comes from how it is being used. Since it is being used to attack, it is offensive. Supplementary would be used to define a jutsu that affects only oneself. It isn't used as an attack. So, go through your jutsu and think about how exactly they are being used, and then label them accordingly.

Only other thing here is to remove the last sentence which says "It’s strong enough to break a bone." The reason for this comes from the fact that jutsu on their own cannot inflict a particular amount of damage to someone. It is the user's stats against the other that would essentially determine the damage inflicted. Also, stating exactly the damage something will do is considered godmod because it is not allowing your opponent to have a choice in blocking or just taking the hit to counter you for instance. Nobody wants to end up with broken bones all over from a D-rank jutsu that is meant to be considerably weak.The only exception to this would be something like your Dizzy Punch where hitting a certain area would be considered common sense to cause a certain effect.

Vacuum Seals --- A few things here. First, I would like you to increase the cooldown to 5 posts; then, I would like you to lower the amount of seals out at a time to 3.

Next, this jutsu requires two different chakra costs. One for the seal, and another for the Fuuton chakra being used. Fuuinjutsu is one of the few specializations that require a chakra cost without an element attached. That being said, adding an element to it requires another chakra cost. Luckily this is a C-rank jutsu, so the chakra costs won't be that bad. The seals require 20 chakra of course; the activation of the Fuuton chakra with it will cost an extra 10 chakra every post that you use the vacuum. I think that's fair. :)

Lastly, I would like you to remove the increased STR requirement of B for someone to ground themselves. Since this is a C-rank jutsu, it can't require higher than that. I'm okay with the increase to 30 feet. Instead of having a full-rank increase for the requirement, change it to an IC increase. This means that it will make the vacuum stronger but not a full rank. It would give you an edge over someone who is well-grounded perhaps.

I'll be going 2 jutsu at a time, so please post a bump when you have made these changes and we will continue.
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutolegacy.com/
Sakurakage

Tencho
Tencho

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Tencho Nariwagame's Jutsus   Tencho Nariwagame's Jutsus EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 8:35 pm

Bump this mofo please
Back to top Go down
Oujoukage

Eden
Eden

Character sheet
Chakra:
Tencho Nariwagame's Jutsus Left_bar_bleue500/500Tencho Nariwagame's Jutsus Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Tencho Nariwagame's Jutsus   Tencho Nariwagame's Jutsus EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 8:21 pm

Iron Flail: Approved

Vacuum Seals: Approved

Art of Devastation: Dead Man Walking --- Okay, as I said with the Iron Flail, this needs to be Offensive since it is used to attack. The primary issue with this is that it has extreme kill potential on its own without any stats from a user. Separating the trachea basically means death for the opponent because you are severing your opponent's ability to breathe. This is too powerful as a B-rank jutsu, especially on its own without any of the user's stats required. Just as well, driving the septum into the skull also spells an imminent death. With the kind of force you are talking about in this jutsu, the septum would split the skull in half and rupture the brain which would be an instant kill. This won't fly whatsoever with me. As it is, it should be an S-rank. If you want it to remain a B-rank jutsu I suggest going through it and changing the damage this monstrosity inflicts before I even think about approving this.

Super Soldier Seal --- Before going further with this jutsu, you need to limit this to doing one thing. Right now, it is raising everything. Even the Eight Gates only raise one stat each gate here, so custom jutsu must follow the same rule. Choose one thing that it raises or one effect that it does, and then we'll continue with the grading. Also, instead of using mathematics, could you instead use percentages? 100% would be a full rank increase.
Back to top Go down
Sakurakage

Tencho
Tencho

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Tencho Nariwagame's Jutsus   Tencho Nariwagame's Jutsus EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 12:06 am

1) Art of Devastation: Song of the Executioner (you accidentally wrote Dead Man Walking)

- I will change it to offensive. However, I respectfully disagree on it having to be S-rank because it has the potential to kill. Now, the usage of Tencho's stats I agree with to an extent. For example, Tencho has A-rank strength, so he should be more than capable of effectively destroying an opponent's vital spot despite their rank. But since the technique is B-rank, his body strikes should only do damage through up to B-rank armor (I think that's fair enough). I'll make sure to include that, because I can see now how my description was vague in regards to that matter. However, if the opponent isn't adequately protected in their vital areas, it won't matter - they will be killed. As I explained to Semasu (if you wish to see a reference), vital spots are vital spots for a reason. It doesn't matter how well the opponent conditions them self - those spots will remain very weak. That's why in martial arts you're taught to aim for them and also protect your own above all else. But again, if the opponent is wearing gear that guards those areas, then the rank of the technique and stats become the deciding factor in terms of damage and effectiveness. Also, vital spots do not require a lot of force to be damaged. It's very easy to break a septum, the trachea is an extremely vulnerable spot, and pulling out a person's rib cage (while it does require quite a bit of strength to pull off) from the underbelly requires more technique than strength; which Tencho is more than capable of doing due to his proficiency in Taijutsu. He uses this technique to exploit that crippling weakness on the human body. Tencho created this technique with the intent to kill.

I would also like to point out that B-rank techniques do possess great killing potential. Even C-rank techniques can prove to be deadly. For example, Sasuke's Great Fireball Technique is C-rank and his opponents always make sure to avoid it or at least not take the full brunt of the attack (the only one to block it head on was Naruto and he was in his fox-tail cloak at the time). S-rank techniques of are a much higher caliber. If this attack was S-rank, it wouldn't just tear vital spots - it would annihilate the opponent lol. Then it would be OP as it is fairly easy to land when timed right. Song of the Executioner is only advantageous if the opponent is bad at hand-to-hand combat, which if they are, puts them in a serious bind. The opponent has ample opportunity to avoid and/or stop this technique. They just need to have the wherewithal to do so. Also, the damage of SOE doesn't really qualify to be S-rank. Might Guy's Evening Elephant, which is an 8th gate technique, is only A-rank (according to the Naruto wiki). And that broke Madara's chakra shield.

2) Super Soldier Seal

- Hmm, I see your point. I think might just replace this technique then. I want to work on it a bit more until I can finalize it.

I will make corrections when I have your thought on this.
Back to top Go down
Oujoukage

Eden
Eden

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Tencho Nariwagame's Jutsus   Tencho Nariwagame's Jutsus EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 4:54 am

Art of Devastation: Dead Man Walking --- Tencho Nariwagame's Jutsus 1267545282 Again, this needs to be Offensive, so change that pretty please. Other issue is the burning. Burns are only possible with Katon and Raiton. May you please state that the friction cannot actually cause burns to the punched area. I would also like you to state that in order for there to be friction you need to twist your fist while the punch is landing on the opponent's body. It wouldn't make much sense otherwise for a straight, locked-out punch can cause friction. Also, replace the "bone-shattering punch" segment with something more vague like "powerful" or "very powerful" since this can potentially give members the wrong idea about the power of the jutsu.

Impact Seals --- You actually need to replace this with a Taijutsu, because your Fuuinjutsu is not high enough to use A-ranks. You can get this approved separately for a price and training topic though once you get Fuuinjutsu to A-rank.
Back to top Go down
Sakurakage

Tencho
Tencho

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Tencho Nariwagame's Jutsus   Tencho Nariwagame's Jutsus EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 4:40 am

Bump this mother lover, breh.
Back to top Go down
Oujoukage

Eden
Eden

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Tencho Nariwagame's Jutsus   Tencho Nariwagame's Jutsus EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 6:48 am

Art of Devastation: Dead Man Walking --- One last thing regarding this. At the bottom, where you list the hypothetical damage. I can see the first one's kind of damage against someone with D-rank END but not C-rank, since they are the same rank as the jutsu itself. With your stats involved it can do this kind of damage but character stats are not applied in jutsu.

Edit: So instead of ripping the jaw completely off if it connects, state that it dislocates the jaw. That would be more acceptable with the jutsu on its own, since the jaw is technically a weaker bone area than others.

Rubber Trap Seal --- As this is a B-rank jutsu it can't nullify all Raiton techniques. Only B-rank and lower. It can half the power of A-rank raiton techniques and S-ranks would remain at full power. As seals, since the rubber fires out of them, the user (AKA you) has to remain a certain distance to them in order for them to remain active. It would be similar to your Vacuum Seals jutsu. You had to be within 15-30 feet to use the Fuuton vacuum in order for it to work properly on the opponent. Same thing needs to apply here. Also for the sake of technicalities, may you please add that only the body parts within the rubber's circumference is affected by the negation of Raiton techniques.

Last edited by Eden Shinteki on Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sakurakage

Tencho
Tencho

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Tencho Nariwagame's Jutsus   Tencho Nariwagame's Jutsus EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 6:50 am

Alright, I'll get to it. The self range was a mistake btw lol. I forgot to erase it when I replaced the Super Soldier Seal
Back to top Go down
Sakurakage

Tencho
Tencho

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Tencho Nariwagame's Jutsus   Tencho Nariwagame's Jutsus EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 6:52 am

Also, the rubber seal traps the upper body - arms included. I'll make sure to include that since I wasn't specific.
Back to top Go down
Oujoukage

Eden
Eden

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Tencho Nariwagame's Jutsus   Tencho Nariwagame's Jutsus EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 6:54 am

No problem! Also added an edit just now so make sure you refresh and read it. :D

Only if the opponent's arms are at his sides when the trap activates of course. It can't grab the opponent's arms and pull them into the rubber after all. :P :)
Back to top Go down
Sakurakage

Tencho
Tencho

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Tencho Nariwagame's Jutsus   Tencho Nariwagame's Jutsus EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 7:16 am

Taken care of. Bump this please.
Back to top Go down
Oujoukage

Eden
Eden

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Tencho Nariwagame's Jutsus   Tencho Nariwagame's Jutsus EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 7:28 am

Rubber Trap Seal --- I still need to see a max distance the user can be away from the seals before they cannot be activated properly. Since the user has to activate it for the rubber to launch, you cannot be too far away from the seal(s) or they won't fire.

I'll grade the two A-ranks together, so fix this one and then bump. Thank you. :)
Back to top Go down
Sakurakage

Tencho
Tencho

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Tencho Nariwagame's Jutsus   Tencho Nariwagame's Jutsus EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 7:50 am

Ahh, noo. The seals are touch sensitive. They activate no matter who touches them. They just simply need to be touched. But I'll specify a bit more. Considering the way I wrote it, I can see how that can be misunderstood in a number of ways. Brb then lol.
Back to top Go down
Sakurakage

Tencho
Tencho

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Tencho Nariwagame's Jutsus   Tencho Nariwagame's Jutsus EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 8:05 am

Edited accordingly. Bump this por favor.
Back to top Go down
Sakurakage

Tencho
Tencho

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Tencho Nariwagame's Jutsus   Tencho Nariwagame's Jutsus EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 12:06 am

Bumping this ish, you dirty mofos
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tencho Nariwagame's Jutsus   Tencho Nariwagame's Jutsus Empty

Back to top Go down

Tencho Nariwagame's Jutsus

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next