Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

The Will of Sword [Open to LEE]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Genin

Gin*
Gin*
Ryo : 28500

Character sheet
Chakra:
The Will of Sword [Open to LEE] Left_bar_bleue100/100The Will of Sword [Open to LEE] Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

The Will of Sword [Open to LEE] Empty
PostSubject: The Will of Sword [Open to LEE]   The Will of Sword [Open to LEE] EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 12:40 am

Gin was on a sort of tour of the village. He entered the massive arched ways of the coliseum and began walking among its shadowed corridors. He heard of this place before; where blood was spilled and it gave fuel to the roar of the crowd that had been gathered. It was as if he could hear the clash of steel and the grunts of exertion during combat and it thrilled him. Gin continued onward through the maze like corridors and eventually he exited the building itself and stepped out into the moonlight and walked upon a sand and knew he arrived at the core of the coliseum.

Hmph, the lives that were slain here...it is a if I can feel the energy of this place.

Last edited by Gin* on Sun Feb 01, 2015 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Lee
Lee
Male Posts : 611
Ryo : 195504

Character sheet
Chakra:
The Will of Sword [Open to LEE] Left_bar_bleue305/305The Will of Sword [Open to LEE] Empty_bar_bleue  (305/305)

PostSubject: Re: The Will of Sword [Open to LEE]   The Will of Sword [Open to LEE] EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 3:03 am

Spoiler:
The forest held many things dark and dangerous things, things that one who were not expecting could die from. From within the darker parts of the forest, the leaves crunched underfoot and a figure came into view. The white mask would break away from the darker backdrop, the red swirls over the bottom half were noteworthy as well.

The figure would come further into the moonlight and its ray would shine over the massive weapon on its back. The katana at the side would glimmer from its elegant design. The figure moved forward, slowly emerging fully into the nightlight. The figure had noticed someone else in the area and figured that finding them would be a nice change of pace for the night.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Gin*
Gin*

Character sheet
Chakra:
The Will of Sword [Open to LEE] Left_bar_bleue100/100The Will of Sword [Open to LEE] Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Will of Sword [Open to LEE]   The Will of Sword [Open to LEE] EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 4:19 pm

There was something about the night's air that he could not place a finger on. There was an extra chill around. As he looked up into the sky, the way the clouds moved over the moon made it look even more eerie than usual. It was at this point that he wondered 'why was he here?' Curiosity perhaps? Maybe it was instinct that told him to come here? Was it that raw and unbridled instinct of a hunter that all men who had seen battle lived within in them? Or was it plain and straight...destiny? The feeling he got was not common at all, and it disturbed him somewhat. He just had a creepy feeling that something was lurking in the shadows along the corridors of the coliseum.
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Lee
Lee

Character sheet
Chakra:
The Will of Sword [Open to LEE] Left_bar_bleue305/305The Will of Sword [Open to LEE] Empty_bar_bleue  (305/305)

PostSubject: Re: The Will of Sword [Open to LEE]   The Will of Sword [Open to LEE] EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 5:33 pm

The masked man let himself come to a slow but steady stop. To wander was something he wasn't trying to do at that moment and so he would simply eliminate all of the problems. The figure would crouch down and simply push a few leaves out of the way to clear a small spot to which he would place a single finger onto the now exsposed ground and a faint whisper would come from him. "Kotsuniku." And suddenly, for him, everything would fade to an instant black before a few things would become clear.

There were several animals in the vicinity, a few birds perched on tree limbs but with just a slight bit of movement, they disappeared from sight. But the man was able to get a focus on a single other figure that took the shape of a man. All these figures had no definable features as they only appeared to be dark red in color and nothing else. The figure would raise from the crouched position, the figures disappearing and color and objects returning to the world. The figure would move passed the pillars and into the same establishment the other man was in.

The figure did not hide himself as normal, this tended to give him a negative light when he showed himself or was found. He would come to a stop under the same light as the other in silence, the mask seemingly looking directly at him.

Jutsu:
305 - 10 = 295
Back to top Go down
Genin

Gin*
Gin*

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The Will of Sword [Open to LEE]   The Will of Sword [Open to LEE] EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 9:28 am

Gin bent down and took up a bit of sand in his hand and felt it coarseness. It was indeed coarse. Sand as he knew was a material that allowed liquids to soak through it. Liquids like blood for instance, even though may leave a stain, it would take large amounts of it to actually pool on a surface like this. He dusted off his palms and continued taking a look around. On the walls on this arena in which he now stood, were intricate carvings in the stone. Some of the figures that were carved here had at one time stood tall and proud as they either awaited their next victim or did not cower in fear of their opponent. Other carvings could be seen as blatant men of fame and importance as they held the heads of their victims in triumph over them. Kages past was seen presiding over these affairs no doubt to keep some from thinking they were just too powerful to be forced to do battle just for the amusement of others.

There is a lot of history here. A lot of blood sweat and tears were given to this place amongst screams. Hmph. Father never showed me here.
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Lee
Lee

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The Will of Sword [Open to LEE]   The Will of Sword [Open to LEE] EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 6:23 pm

The masked man would continue to watch the young man with growing interest. The mask would turn to watch him crouch down to take the sand in hand, letting it slide from his grip. That look of contemplation and realization. The masked figure would take a few steps out, his cloak shifting ever so slightly in the movement. "It is a marvel of human ingenuity and indulgence. Truly magnificent." The figure would let himself come to a stop a few yards from the other young man, not wanted to make any unwanted gestures that would be considered offensive but at the same time, in the place they were at, would it be all to uncommon?
Back to top Go down
Genin

Gin*
Gin*

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The Will of Sword [Open to LEE]   The Will of Sword [Open to LEE] EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 6:38 pm

ooc: Awesome post Lee.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gin turned a little faster than he meant to. He was genuinely startled since he did not expect anyone, especially this time of night to be in a place like this.

"Yes it is. It is just a wonder to see how far man's genius can go." said Gin somewhat cheerfully as he smiled at this masked person. "But on the negative side, it also serves as a reminder of mankind's thirst for blood." and Gin's whole persona changed to one of sadness.

If only the wicked was slain here it would have been ideal. However he knew that the dishonest nature of humanity had also lead to the sentencing of the innocent. Fathers who were killed for their lands, or my wealthy merchants that wanted these doomed men wives for themselves. The list goes on and on.
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Lee
Lee

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The Will of Sword [Open to LEE]   The Will of Sword [Open to LEE] EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 7:17 pm

The masked man would watch as he was acknowledged by his words and surprisingly, the words were elaborated on. What was the most surprising of this was the usual first question that came by was that of who he was but this was an almost refreshing change of pace. The masked man would turn his attention elsewhere around the arena till he came full circle and back to the young man and would reply to his words.

"But a thirst for blood isn't always as bad as they say. To fight for one's life shows what is truly important and what is truly worth fighting for. To have a victory here, no matter what the odds may be, would be one that could carry you through the ages and in death, your true life is revealed, regardless of if you wanted it or not." The mask would tilt itself slightly to the side as the figure would come to rest its forearms on the handle of the blade at his hip.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Gin*
Gin*

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The Will of Sword [Open to LEE]   The Will of Sword [Open to LEE] EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 8:04 pm

Gin knowingly nodded in agreement of the masked man's words. He never looked at it in that way before.

"The occasional shedding of blood for the etching of my name in the books of history. I have never met any one thinking along those lines." he said thoughtfully. "My name is Gin, and I have never met anyone as curious as you." he said as his eyes came to rest on the weapon at the side of the man's body. "I can tell that you have some affiliation with the sword. Tell me, how adept are at it?"

It was one of Gin's ambitions to learn the Will of Sword from a true master. With swordsmanship on his side it will become one of the main means of attack and defense in his arsenal. He too wanted to see if 'a thirst for blood isn't always as bad as they say'.
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Lee
Lee

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The Will of Sword [Open to LEE]   The Will of Sword [Open to LEE] EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 10:00 pm

It was refreshing still to see that the usual debate that went on between himself and new acquaintances. When the young man gave his name to be Gin, the masked individual would do him a similar service. He would bow his head in the direction of Gin and reply in kind "For now, you can call me mister Mask. It should suffice for the time being." He would then look down to the sword at his side that was mentioned.

A hand would take hold of the scabbard and slowly draw it from the sash and raise it up to eye level for them both to see completely. "I hold two swords that are valued beyond measure, each I took with my own two hands and I have honed my art as a swordsmen against any and all that would claim themselves to be as such. My goal is to acquire all Seven Swords or the Sages." He would then raise his hand back over his shoulder and take hold of the handle on one of the swords that rested on his back and bring it over so that it towered above him.

"Kubikiribōchō is one of those swords. Now tell me, what are your ideals when it comes to blades-men ship?"
Back to top Go down
Genin

Gin*
Gin*

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The Will of Sword [Open to LEE]   The Will of Sword [Open to LEE] EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 2:26 am

Gin watched at his movements just for looking sake. He listened to the man's words carefully and thought on it but he did not have to think much. Because as much as Gin sometimes tried to deny it, knew that his own bloodline abilities, although would be formidable, would not be near sufficient for him to attain true heights in the world.

"The Will of Sword. Hmph. It used to be a story I began writing as a child. It was about this young man who was blessed by the power of the God's themselves to wield a very powerful sword. Its name was the Dragon Heart sword. Its abilities were unparalleled to others of its age and it helped his Kingdom win wars and created an Empire. But the power of the sword consumed him and he became a tyrant until a hero came and toppled his tyranny. My point is, I wish to change this world in that way." said Gin  as he paused to allow what he said to sink in. "Swordsmanship, if I were given a chance to hone suck skill will be more than just a mere step towards my goals." said Gin as he looked up at the night sky as a ritualistic wind swept across the sand as if signalling the pureness of his ambition. "Swordsmanship will be the backbone, the tool with which I will become strong...Mister Mask." smiled Gin genuinely.
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Lee
Lee

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The Will of Sword [Open to LEE]   The Will of Sword [Open to LEE] EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 3:00 am

Behind the mask, the face of the man was ever watching, looking for any hint that would show lies, show any sort of misgivings about the subject. He would slowly let the large weapon come down, its tip just touching the ground, his jutsu still active and he used it now to see if the young man was telling the truth or not but each and every word seemed to ring truth. This was interesting, it was not very often that one with the will of the blade come to be found. He listened to the story and was actually interested in the blade that he spoke of though there was no real way of figuring out if the blade was real or fiction.

"That is a more than admirable goal and one that I can't help but find myself interested in. Here..." He would flip the katana into his hand and then toss it through the air in the direction of the young man, it still in its scabbard so no hands were lost in the transaction. "I want to see what you are capable of with the use of that blade. We are in an arena so it should do well enough." He would remove the other large sword from his back and stab it into the ground, its jagged edges and sharp points were noticeable but it would not take the spotlight tonight.

The masked man would then move both his hands onto the handle of the Kubikiribōchō and would aim its blade in the direction of Gin "Only through the clashing of blades will we see if what you say is true."
Back to top Go down
Genin

Gin*
Gin*

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The Will of Sword [Open to LEE]   The Will of Sword [Open to LEE] EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 6:44 am

Gin's eyes narrowed in focus as he looked at the sheathed sword that came at him and easily caught it. He had experience with normal swords so he would not be defenseless but wanting to defeat this man was both wishful thinking and it was not a desire of Gin to do so even if he could. From the looks of things, this man was going to either be his executioner or some twisted teacher.  It was good to see that this Mister Mask, or double M as Gin had now coined the nick name for him was indeed observant.  Double M had noticed that Gin did not have a sword of his own regrettably. He wondered if this sword had any special capabilities but even if, even a fool could tell that double M was not one to be trifled with and would be wise to make the right choice by just hearing him out and going along with this. It was clear to Gin by double M's gesture and even further fortified by his words that Gin must now defend himself against an opponent that now that he noticed it was sending an eerie vibe from him. All Gin could do was do his best and survive.

"Alright then. Then I will show you what I know, double M." said Gin as he tucked the sword in his waist band and drew it slowly from its sheath. He took a basic stance; one with the sword held with two hands straight in front of him at waist height.
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Lee
Lee

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The Will of Sword [Open to LEE]   The Will of Sword [Open to LEE] EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 5:33 pm

The sword was caught with little effort which was good, heaven knows what would have happened if Gin had not. Their acquaintanceship would have ended abruptly and violently but this was still as good a start as any. The masked man did not need to be have this be an all out battle but he did not need to see Gin as any less of a threat or it would diminish them both. The mask would watch as the scabbard would be put onto his side and then drawn.

It was then spoke that he was ready double M. That...wasn't that bad of a little name now that he thought about it. He would put the thought on the backburner as he would aim to start things off simple and progress from there. The masked man would throw himself forward, bringing his sword over his shoulder and just as he reached range, would bring himself to a solid stop, letting the massive blade catapult over his shoulder in a straightforward attempt to cut Gin straight in two.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Gin*
Gin*

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The Will of Sword [Open to LEE]   The Will of Sword [Open to LEE] EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 9:11 pm

Gin was surprised at the swiftness of the man. It was only because Gin had his borrowed sword already drawn that he was able to raise his own blade and block the attack. His muscles strained under the power of this one.

What the hell? Ugh...come on Gin think. You can't fight this one toe to toe like the others. Relax Gin, he's just a man just like you. He just happens to be a lot stronger than me. If you don't relax he will kill you.

Gin shifted his body to the right and moved his sword from Double M's and allowed the man's blade to drop and maybe crash onto the ground and this gave Gin some time to jump back a couple times to give himself some room from the man and to think of how would he fight a stronger and faster opponent.

jutsu used:

Last edited by Gin* on Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Lee
Lee

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The Will of Sword [Open to LEE]   The Will of Sword [Open to LEE] EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 2:54 pm

The masked man was surprised at the action Gin had taken, lesser men would have moved themselves out of the way of the strike but maybe he thought it some sort of ploy, a move that would attack an opening created from such an attack. Either way, the swords clashed and the resonating blades met for only a few moments before Gin turned his blade, causing the massive hunk of metal to slide down and crash into the ground.

Gin then took his new found freedom to create distance between the two which was good. Nothing good came out of close quarters combat that you weren't prepared for. Fall back and regroup, a sound strategy, even if someone were to use a jutsu to attack from a distance, you would still have time to react now. The masked man would straighten his posture and turn his attention fully on Gin, ripping the Sever-sword out of the ground and back into both his hands. This time, waiting for Gin to make his own move.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Gin*
Gin*

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The Will of Sword [Open to LEE]   The Will of Sword [Open to LEE] EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 9:00 pm

Gin took note of his height, the length of his arm. Getting even one god hit from his opponent would either kill him or he would be forever maimed. Gin knew that a blatant head on attack could lead to his death so certain attacks he had in mind when fighting a far stronger opponent. He stood his ground earlier to decipher his opponent's attack power and it was overwhelming to say the least. These little pieces of information he had already gathered a normal person may take for granted by not Gin. He knew details could be the difference between life and death. With that sentiment, Gin thought maybe he would see if he had any chance at all of landing a single blow if he chose to attack this time And so, Gin placed the blade of the sword horizontally to his waist with his both arms holding the sword with the hilt resting on his waist band. He dashed thunderously towards his opponent and gave a simple upward slash.
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Lee
Lee

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The Will of Sword [Open to LEE]   The Will of Sword [Open to LEE] EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 9:27 pm

The masked man would hold tightly and firmly onto the handle of the massive blade. He would make sure not to underestimate Gin, it would be foolhardy to take any swordsmen for granted. He had hoped that this would prove to be interesting to say the least, that a shine of potential would radiate through for him to see. When Gin made his move, it was quick and full of drive, a drive that continued with a spark.

As he closed the gap quick, the masked man would bring his sword in front of him, but instead of blocking, he would take the offense. "Shiden." With the faint words, the man would release the grip on the sword with one hand and aim to thrust it to the side of Gin, just enough that so long as he did not move in the line of fire, he would be able to avoid the blow but it would only leave the opposing and unseen force that would come.

The free arm would rush forward along with the sword thrust, the out reached arm would aim to slam itself square into Gin. His blade would surely come into contact with the masked man but that would be something that he could deal with when the time came.

Jutsu:
Back to top Go down
Genin

Gin*
Gin*

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The Will of Sword [Open to LEE]   The Will of Sword [Open to LEE] EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 9:57 am

Gin was startled at the suddenness of the attack, the sheer ferocity of it and right then and there, thank all that is holy that the mind can act quickly. The blade was already at his side no doubt in an attempt to cleave him in half. He only had time to save his life and it was disappointing because so far, it was all he could do. An equally sudden explosion erupted in front of him pushing him harmlessly far from double M's reach. he hoped the explosion would at least give him a few valuable seconds to formulate a strategy. As he skidded to a stop he drew a single kunai and again awaited his opponent's next move. He was learning that sword jutsu were as useful as they were feared. If he did not think carefully, he saw no real reason that double M would not kill him.

jutsu used:
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Lee
Lee

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The Will of Sword [Open to LEE]   The Will of Sword [Open to LEE] EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 8:02 am

The raw power that the masked man had put forth in both his stabbing motion and the clothesline-like motion were immense. But to his great surprise, Gin was able to use his own wits to out maneuver the attack with a well placed explosion. The masked individual would watch as his arm would swing and take out nothing but air in front of him with devastating effect, forcing what smoke and dust that was created to be forced off in the direction of the swing. The mask would look at the spot where Gin once was and then up to where he was.

"Interesting. I must commend you on your evasion, I thought for sure you would have fallen victim to the assault. For that, I am impressed." He would then raise the sword out to then side and rush at Gin once more, this time attacking with a horizontal slash, similar in the same fashion as his first attack, simply changing the attack angle, giving Gin ample room to formulate a strategy but he made sure to put a little more power behind the swing this time, not wishing to leave things so simple.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Gin*
Gin*

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The Will of Sword [Open to LEE]   The Will of Sword [Open to LEE] EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 3:41 pm

As the man spoke, he took the chance to again think, but he was surprised at his words of commendation. When fighting a far stronger opponent, there was no way you can attack head on and see anything good come out of it. Gin squinted his eyes as he observed double M's movement with his sword and started to make his move as well. Gin performed a couple cart wheels to reach just outside of double M's sword reach, into the horizontal attack with his blade in his right hand, with the blade of his own sword pushing down on his opponent's blade so his legs were vertical over his opponent's head. With his left hand, he already drew a kunai riddled with his Bakuton chakra. His fast travel jutsu was still functioning and he threw the kunai and aimed for double M's shoulder. He then used the fast travel jutsu to push him away from the blast as he detonated the kunai close to double M. As fast and powerful as his opponent was, he hoped he was not a God to evade such as close range explosion as that.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
jutsu used:
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Lee
Lee

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The Will of Sword [Open to LEE]   The Will of Sword [Open to LEE] EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 4:31 pm

The swift movements and evasive nature of this person was something not to laugh at. Avoid being hit and hit when you can, and the explosions were also something special. That was the deal maker if he had ever saw one, it was always those special cases of those diamonds in the rough. He had to get this one, that much was for sure but going about doing this was easier said than done.

Once his foe was out of sight, things were no longer going to be left to chance. He wasn't sure what might be done but had was going to take the threat seriously. He was in no position to defend himself with his own blade nor would using another offensive jutsu help him in time, he was to move to the defense and activate his Tekketsu accordingly.

There was then a sudden explosion and the smoke that would erupt into the air to follow would cover the small around around the masked man's upper body. He would remain motionless, standing with his sword outreached to the side. The masked man's feet would slowly begin to move, turning around in the direction of the detonation that would surely have left him scarred, the sword would turn itself sideways and with a great swing, force the smoke to clear to reveal...

...the masked man, seemingly unharmed by the eruption that took place only inches from his body. The only real note that something had happened was the fact that the cloak he wore was now half torn, the right side from the neck all the way down to the middle rib-section was still smoldering from the ordeal. His free hand would raise up, placing itself onto the mask and then slowly running his fingers across it, seemingly to check for cracks or imperfections. "Quite the artist. I was almost certain that you would aim to separate my head from my body but not quite like that. A very well done trick, anyone else would have had to walk away with some serious problems."

Jutsu:
Back to top Go down
Genin

Gin*
Gin*

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The Will of Sword [Open to LEE]   The Will of Sword [Open to LEE] EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 6:12 pm

Gin smirked knowingly as he knew this opponent would have survived. He had a certain aura about him that was formidable enough to take what Gin had to dish out. The objective that Gin had in his thoughts were not to conquer him, after all it was not like he could have at his current level. With that thought, Gin glanced at his sword and knew with one like it, he can achieve great things for himself and protect those around him. He suddenly dashed at double M and dropped low and slashed at his legs.
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Lee
Lee

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The Will of Sword [Open to LEE]   The Will of Sword [Open to LEE] EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 8:21 pm

The masked man would raise his sword in both of his hands with a tight grip on it. There was a slight pulsing motion coming from his arms, a seemingly faint reverberation throughout sections of his body. This was the workings of his Tekketsu in its constant effort to keep him from physical harm and with the way these things were going, bombs could be a turning point in any fight though he had never thought of it himself.

The masked man would watch as he was dashed at, this time he would spin the sword around in his hands and aim it downward. With a powerful thrust, he would force the sword into the ground and push himself upward onto the handle and with another push, throwing himself into the air to avoid the swipe. A flurry of handsigns would appear as he he would raise a hand up to push the mask upward so that his mouth could be seen visibly. "Kirigakure no Jutsu." As the words flowed from his lips, a sudden expulsion of thick mist would burst forth and below him to cover a full area around them, with the mask man landing somewhere within though not near the sword he had leaped from.

"Let's see how you handle yourself under pressure."

jutsu:
Back to top Go down
Genin

Gin*
Gin*

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The Will of Sword [Open to LEE]   The Will of Sword [Open to LEE] EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 6:27 am

Gin eyed the man before him fade from his eyes as the mist enshrouded everything around him. It was not easy to do battle in such an environment; not easy for a normal shinobi that is. Gin knew all he had to do was think clearly. Gin had no doubt in his mind that his opponent had an ability to see through the mist or at least detect an opponent in this mist that he had created. Because if he had not, then his opponent would not be as superior as he thought. In a matter or seconds, Gin already formulated a plan in his head that he knew should if not work, would buy him some time for greater things. Bodies....three of them to be exact appeared along side Gin. Their appearance were identical to their creator. At that point Gin tossed to sword that was given to him since the clones he created were not created with replicas of the sword. And from battle experience, he knew that there was a possibility that his opponent had some way of knowing which sword was the real one. With these situations, it made no sense to take chances. Now Gin and his three clones stood in a square formation with Gin being the left right one. Now  when and if his opponent would attack, there was a 75% chance that he will attack a clone. And if so he would get a great surprise. With that sentiment Gin simply took out a kunai and his clones mirrored his movements and also took out kunais of their own and awaited the onslaught.

jutsu used:
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Will of Sword [Open to LEE]   The Will of Sword [Open to LEE] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Will of Sword [Open to LEE]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1