Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Andeddo Tokko (Technique Registration)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Seinin

Andeddo
Andeddo
Male Posts : 780
Ryo : 13750

Character sheet
Chakra:
Andeddo Tokko (Technique Registration) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue330/330Andeddo Tokko (Technique Registration) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (330/330)

Andeddo Tokko (Technique Registration) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andeddo Tokko (Technique Registration)   Andeddo Tokko (Technique Registration) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 11:56 am

It only moves as fast as the regular blade, no added air resistance, no deduced air resistance. So I would say... 10m/s
Back to top Go down
http://shatteredmemories.forumotion.com
Genin

Raleth
Raleth
Male Posts : 923
Ryo : 36700

Character sheet
Chakra:
Andeddo Tokko (Technique Registration) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue220/220Andeddo Tokko (Technique Registration) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (220/220)

PostSubject: Re: Andeddo Tokko (Technique Registration)   Andeddo Tokko (Technique Registration) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 11:58 am

Edit that in
This is ready for pricing and approved unless stated by another mod
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Andeddo
Andeddo

Character sheet
Chakra:
Andeddo Tokko (Technique Registration) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue330/330Andeddo Tokko (Technique Registration) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (330/330)

PostSubject: Re: Andeddo Tokko (Technique Registration)   Andeddo Tokko (Technique Registration) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 11:59 am

Taking as a free clan replacement jutsu.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Raleth
Raleth

Character sheet
Chakra:
Andeddo Tokko (Technique Registration) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue220/220Andeddo Tokko (Technique Registration) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (220/220)

PostSubject: Re: Andeddo Tokko (Technique Registration)   Andeddo Tokko (Technique Registration) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 12:00 pm

Add it in then
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Andeddo
Andeddo

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Andeddo Tokko (Technique Registration)   Andeddo Tokko (Technique Registration) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 12:07 pm

Done.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic
Male Posts : 5756
Ryo : 12100

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Andeddo Tokko (Technique Registration)   Andeddo Tokko (Technique Registration) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 1:28 pm

Fenrir's Themis Blade - Even though it destroys evil thoughts, what does it do while they are in battle? Does the enmy simply stop fighting and become a simple pasicifist? That needs to be stated, along with whether their evil intentions come back over time. Add the range into the Range section.
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Andeddo
Andeddo

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Andeddo Tokko (Technique Registration)   Andeddo Tokko (Technique Registration) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 11:44 pm

They may still act out of self defense, but would not continue to fight, as they are slowly turned into a perfectly pure and good being, with a complete absence of evil. And no, they will never return.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Raleth
Raleth

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Andeddo Tokko (Technique Registration)   Andeddo Tokko (Technique Registration) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 12:46 am

And if you use this on someone who is not evil, or that part you cut out has no evil, what happens?
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Andeddo
Andeddo

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Andeddo Tokko (Technique Registration)   Andeddo Tokko (Technique Registration) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 12:48 am

Nothing, if they have no evil, which is impossible, they will not be affected, their memories and thoughts return as they were.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Raleth
Raleth

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Andeddo Tokko (Technique Registration)   Andeddo Tokko (Technique Registration) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 1:03 am

Going off of your answers, I would feel better if this only lasted the rest of your fight, and one more topic. These would be the rules of this seconds topic
The topic must be open
It can be a battle or a normal one
The topic must be at least two pages long

Do you agree to this, or a minimum of posts until the character can go back to what he was before?

Personally I would be a bit more comfortable with a kenjutsu/genjutsu, as the person hit would only think that they are good. This could change the effects as they think they are a a pure being, above fighting, and would be complete pacifist.
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Andeddo
Andeddo

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Andeddo Tokko (Technique Registration)   Andeddo Tokko (Technique Registration) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 9:32 pm

I'll just drop this jutsu, as it's semi-pointless to me, and I have no idea why I made it in the first place...

Also, can I get a response to Fenrir... I want to know if I can have it or not, so that I can make a replacement tech for it.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Andeddo Tokko (Technique Registration)   Andeddo Tokko (Technique Registration) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 9:46 pm

If you are talking about the Fenrir's Themis Blade,having that much control over another character's will is not going to happen, unless its the temporary effects in which I told Raleth to give you. You will not be able to affect another persons account that much. the circumstances being that if it were to happen permanently, the user doesnt have full control over their own account. Denied as you want it.
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Andeddo
Andeddo

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Andeddo Tokko (Technique Registration)   Andeddo Tokko (Technique Registration) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 10:34 pm

I already said I don't want that jutsu... I meant Fenrir, God of wolves.
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Andeddo
Andeddo

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Andeddo Tokko (Technique Registration)   Andeddo Tokko (Technique Registration) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 2:23 am

Bump.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Andeddo Tokko (Technique Registration)   Andeddo Tokko (Technique Registration) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 11:17 pm

Andeddo Tokko wrote:
Name: Fenrir, God of Wolves
Canon/Custom: Custom
Element: Raiton
Type: Ninjutsu
Range: Self-Medium
Description: No handseals, no charge time. This jutsu is automatically activated after Orufu Uzu ends. Andeddo must speak the words “I call upon thee, God of Wolves!” Then four bolts of lightning strike around him, directly in front, behind and to either side of him. He is than coated in lightning, and it forms into a ten foot high, fifteen foot long wolf, Fenrir. This wolf is made entirely of lightning, and follows mental commands from Andeddo. It's a form, that shrouds over him, it will never move off of him, and is always centered above him. It is conected to Andeddo by small bolts of lightning, which is what allows him to make it move or attack, sending electronic signals through these bolts. It can fire off bolts of lightning from itself at opponents, moving at around 200mph, that will pierce to, but not through, bone. It can also attack with it's lightning claws, which can cut through a foot of solid rock. It can 'eat' people, causing them to be covered in second degree burns, and their muscles will be cramped to the point of them being unable to move, for a post, should they not have been knocked unconscious from the pain. The wolf lasts for eight posts, and can only be used once for an entire topic.

Ok, on to this jutsu once more. I think that even though a jutsu ends and this automatically activates, there should still be some kind of lag time before it is made. Atleast one post. Im ok with the speed of the lightning bolts but the 'eating' We need to discuss further. It needs to have a more distinct range, just in case, someone is only partially hit by the 'bite'
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Andeddo
Andeddo

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Andeddo Tokko (Technique Registration)   Andeddo Tokko (Technique Registration) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 2:59 am

Alright so, jutsu ends, one post of wait time, next post this activates. If someone is only partially bitten they receive the burns to that part of their body, but have no fear of passing out. where as if they are completely "swallowed" they receive burns over their entire body, and can possibly pass out.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Andeddo Tokko (Technique Registration)   Andeddo Tokko (Technique Registration) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 1:31 pm

Ok, please make the edits, and repost the entire jutsu in your post so I don't have to look for it.

Since the wolf has multiple abilities, if you attempt each ability, they should have a small cooldown within themselves.

For instance, the lightning bolts it cam fire, needs a one post cooldown, and I also need a max number that can be fired.

The claws are constant so that's fine.

Since the attempt on the swallowing nite does so much, the wolf has a two post cooldown before it can go for another crushing attempt.

The reason for this, is bc of how your body has to create this force on its own. These cooldowns ensure that your body has to recover from using a ton of force in which the bolts and the poweful bite require.

You agree with this? The cooldowns are very small, so you can still use them multiple times within the eight post duration.
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Andeddo
Andeddo

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Andeddo Tokko (Technique Registration)   Andeddo Tokko (Technique Registration) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 11:02 pm

Edits made.

Name: Fenrir, God of Wolves
Range: Self-Medium
Description: No handseals, no charge time. This jutsu is automatically activated the post after Orufu Uzu ends. Andeddo must speak the words “I call upon thee, God of Wolves!” Then four bolts of lightning strike around him, directly in front, behind and to either side of him. He is than coated in lightning, and it forms into a ten foot high, fifteen foot long wolf, Fenrir. This wolf is made entirely of lightning, and follows mental commands from Andeddo. It's a form, that shrouds over him, it will never move off of him, and is always centered above him. It is conected to Andeddo by small bolts of lightning, which is what allows him to make it move or attack, sending electronic signals through these bolts. It can fire off bolts of lightning from itself at opponents, moving at around 200mph, that will pierce to, but not through, bone. It can also attack with it's lightning claws, which can cut through a foot of solid rock. It can 'eat' people, causing them to be covered in second degree burns, and their muscles will be cramped to the point of them being unable to move, for a post, should they not have been knocked unconscious from the pain. If someone is only partially bitten they receive the burns to that part of their body, but have no fear of passing out, where as if they are completely "swallowed" they receive burns over their entire body, and can possibly pass out. The lightening bolt needs one post cooldown between use, the eating has a two post cooldown. The wolf lasts for eight posts, and can only be used once for an entire topic.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Andeddo Tokko (Technique Registration)   Andeddo Tokko (Technique Registration) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 11:11 pm

Sorry it took so long to get this approved. I hope the edits don't take too much away, but I feel they were necessary. On that note, if this was your free A rank jutsu, your approved to have it. If not, ill attempt a price at it.
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Andeddo
Andeddo

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Andeddo Tokko (Technique Registration)   Andeddo Tokko (Technique Registration) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 11:18 pm

It was.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Andeddo Tokko (Technique Registration)   Andeddo Tokko (Technique Registration) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 11:22 pm

Ok, then it is all yours. Appreciate the patience bro.
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Andeddo
Andeddo

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Andeddo Tokko (Technique Registration)   Andeddo Tokko (Technique Registration) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 11:29 pm

Name: Chō Denji
Range: Varies depending on object launched, but anywhere between 1-45 yards
Description: Charge time equal to handsseal requirement. During the charge up the user of this technique must be holding a metallic object in their hand, the large the better. This object is magnetically charged, and fired from the hand, going at around 75 mph. It can be devastating to be hit by, dealing mass amounts of damage, based on the size of the object. If the object is no large than a dime it won't do to much, maybe pierce into the body, or object it struck, about a centimeter. Something say the size of a brick would have enough force to crack ribs, break bones, and possibly to break down weak walls, or rotting trees, or other such weak structures. This technique has a four post cooldown.

Name: Mizuiro Teashi
Element: Suiton
Range: Self.
Description: Charge time equal to handseals. After the completion of charge up the users limbs, both arms and legs, become coated in water and chakra. This diminishes any attack in those areas, reducing their damage by 25%, but increasing all Doton based attacks by 25%. This coating lasts for three posts, with a five post cooldown.

Last edited by Andeddo Tokko on Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Genin

Takeshi
Takeshi
Male Posts : 2435
Ryo : 20350

Character sheet
Chakra:
Andeddo Tokko (Technique Registration) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue260/260Andeddo Tokko (Technique Registration) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (260/260)

PostSubject: Re: Andeddo Tokko (Technique Registration)   Andeddo Tokko (Technique Registration) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 1:53 pm

Chō Denji - 7000 ryo

Mizuiro Teashi - For the sake of elements, would this also increase the damage to these areas by 25% by Doton techniques?
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Andeddo
Andeddo

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Andeddo Tokko (Technique Registration)   Andeddo Tokko (Technique Registration) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 1:56 pm

Cho Denji, will take as last free B rank

Mizuiro Teashi: I suppose so, to make it fair. Edits made.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Takeshi
Takeshi
Male Posts : 2435
Ryo : 20350

Character sheet
Chakra:
Andeddo Tokko (Technique Registration) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue260/260Andeddo Tokko (Technique Registration) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (260/260)

PostSubject: Re: Andeddo Tokko (Technique Registration)   Andeddo Tokko (Technique Registration) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 2:08 pm

4500 ryo
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Andeddo Tokko (Technique Registration)   Andeddo Tokko (Technique Registration) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Andeddo Tokko (Technique Registration)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next