Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Gessekai,Sephiran (Technique Registration)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Genin

Sephiran
Sephiran
Male Posts : 219
Ryo : 50

Character sheet
Chakra:
Gessekai,Sephiran (Technique Registration) Left_bar_bleue110/110Gessekai,Sephiran (Technique Registration) Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)

Gessekai,Sephiran (Technique Registration) Empty
PostSubject: Gessekai,Sephiran (Technique Registration)   Gessekai,Sephiran (Technique Registration) EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 7:12 pm

Name: Ninja art: Electric Charge technique
Canon/Custom: Custom
Element: Raiton
Type: Ninjutsu
Range: Self
Description: This jutsu requires handseals. The user simply uses the raiton chakra in his body to positively charge one limb positively and one other limb with a negative charge. This jutsu is used to support certain techniques that require positve to negative electric flow using the body as a safe conductor. the possible positive and negative voltages for each limp must equal out so that the total charge of the body is 0 otherwise the user's body would begin to feel internal electrical burning. This abiltiy has a 3 post cooldown and can be used 3 times per fight. the jutsu lasts five posts. Also, be aware that since the user obtains a positive and negative limb they will respond as positive or negative when exposed to the electrons of conductive or electronegative substances. All electronegative substances have a charge pre determined by the periodic table of elements. for example all alkali and transition metals have a positive electronegativity. therfore a postive limb would repel such electrons and a negative limb would attract such electrons. they will respond to any other electronegative object as well as negative or positive point charges.

Name: Cosmic Relase: Blinding north star
Element: Uchuton
Range: contact
Description: The Ninja charges uchton chakra with the properties of the north star and puts it in an inanimate object. the inanimate object will glow with a strong white light for 2 posts. An uchuton user can see easily regardless of the bright light because it is empowered specifically by the north star's light. cooldown: 3 posts, 3 per topicthe strength of the light in darkness works so that for the first 20 feet out you see perfectly as if the entire room were lit up, every five feet after that you lose 10% of that perfect vision.

Last edited by Sephiran on Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:43 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Genin

Takeshi
Takeshi
Male Posts : 2435
Ryo : 20350

Character sheet
Chakra:
Gessekai,Sephiran (Technique Registration) Left_bar_bleue260/260Gessekai,Sephiran (Technique Registration) Empty_bar_bleue  (260/260)

PostSubject: Re: Gessekai,Sephiran (Technique Registration)   Gessekai,Sephiran (Technique Registration) EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 7:15 pm

• Hand Seals, yes or no?
  • How much is the positive/negative charge?
  • Is this possible to be used as an offensive technique using these charges?
  • Duration?
  • Cool Down?
Back to top Go down
Genin

Sephiran
Sephiran

Character sheet
Chakra:
Gessekai,Sephiran (Technique Registration) Left_bar_bleue110/110Gessekai,Sephiran (Technique Registration) Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)

PostSubject: Re: Gessekai,Sephiran (Technique Registration)   Gessekai,Sephiran (Technique Registration) EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 7:22 pm

Yeah i knew these questions would arise I'm going to post up voltages i guess that depend on the rank of the ninja since it involves a ninja's control of his own chakra? and i will put a handseal on the electric charge. As for offensive capabilites, if i just touch someone with a highly charged negative hand for example nothing will happen since this technique is specifically for conducting already present electricity
Back to top Go down
Genin

Takeshi
Takeshi

Character sheet
Chakra:
Gessekai,Sephiran (Technique Registration) Left_bar_bleue260/260Gessekai,Sephiran (Technique Registration) Empty_bar_bleue  (260/260)

PostSubject: Re: Gessekai,Sephiran (Technique Registration)   Gessekai,Sephiran (Technique Registration) EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 7:29 pm

Ninja art: Electirc Charge technique

• Duration?

Cosmic Relase: Blinding north star

• Bright enough to blind someone for a time?
  • If in total darkness how far will this let you see?
  • Cool Down?
  • Hand Seals?
Back to top Go down
Genin

Sephiran
Sephiran

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Gessekai,Sephiran (Technique Registration)   Gessekai,Sephiran (Technique Registration) EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 7:41 pm

ok as for the duration i dont know like 3-5 posts?

-----------------------------------------

umm yeah bright enough to blind for a period of time no. simply unable to see because of the light temporarily less bliding than a flashbang for sure

in total darkness the light could go...I'm gonna say i dont know like somewhere in the 30-50 meter range? up for suggestion again

cool down will be i guess we can do 3 posts and 3 per topic again?'

no handseals for the light is what i'd prefer.

Back to top Go down
Genin

Takeshi
Takeshi

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Gessekai,Sephiran (Technique Registration)   Gessekai,Sephiran (Technique Registration) EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 7:54 pm

5 for the duration is fine, edit that in and it's done.

--------------------

so just a simple natural reaction to a light being turned on and the darker the area the more intense that will be? If so that's fine.

Hmm, well at E rank it wont be a stadium light for sure but I have an idea. For the first 20 feet out you see perfectly as if the entire room were lit up, every five feet after that you lose 10% of that perfect vision. Sound good?

That's fine

for this technique no seals is alright, it'll just add like 100 ryo to the price.

Also a question I forgot to ask, to add the light to an object do you need to touch it?
Back to top Go down
Genin

Sephiran
Sephiran

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Gessekai,Sephiran (Technique Registration)   Gessekai,Sephiran (Technique Registration) EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 8:24 pm

awesome thanks i'll take care of that

---------------

umm yeah I guess the power of the light is pretty much less than a stadium light but definitely more useful than an average flashlight

and i agree with the lose 10% every couple of feet because that is more in code to the way a radial light would actually work

I'm ok with having 100 ryo added

and as for your last question i was thinking about that I'm not sure so i put i can put the light on anything within 5 meters of my hand i guess. if you want it to be changed to contact i can do that
Back to top Go down
Genin

Takeshi
Takeshi

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Gessekai,Sephiran (Technique Registration)   Gessekai,Sephiran (Technique Registration) EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 8:27 pm

Hmm, well Im thinking contact because otherwise if you are fighting in the dark you could light up your opponent.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Sephiran
Sephiran

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Gessekai,Sephiran (Technique Registration)   Gessekai,Sephiran (Technique Registration) EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 9:01 pm

no, i knew that would be unfair lol so i specified inanimate object if the object is living at all i can't light it up
Back to top Go down
Genin

Takeshi
Takeshi

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Gessekai,Sephiran (Technique Registration)   Gessekai,Sephiran (Technique Registration) EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 9:18 pm

You could still light up their clothing or weapons though. That's perfectly fine if you touch them though.

Don't forget to edit in the duration on the first tech so Incan approve and price.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Sephiran
Sephiran

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Gessekai,Sephiran (Technique Registration)   Gessekai,Sephiran (Technique Registration) EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 11:34 pm

edited am i missing anything?
Back to top Go down
Genin

Takeshi
Takeshi

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Gessekai,Sephiran (Technique Registration)   Gessekai,Sephiran (Technique Registration) EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 8:32 am

Both approved

Electric Charge: 300 ryo

North Star: 600 ryo
Back to top Go down
Genin

Sephiran
Sephiran

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Gessekai,Sephiran (Technique Registration)   Gessekai,Sephiran (Technique Registration) EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 2:50 am

for the reconrd since perfect conductivity doesnt exist it's 0.01 ohms so i'll take a small percent of all electricity that passes through me while using the technique and what about the maximum number of voltage i can conduct? or is that depending on what i post since it depends on how much i tilt my own electronegativity?

Back to top Go down
Genin

Sephiran
Sephiran

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Gessekai,Sephiran (Technique Registration)   Gessekai,Sephiran (Technique Registration) EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 1:30 am

ok i guess I'll buy both without making a complicated voltage chart then less work anyway and I'm posting up two more

Name: Earth Release: Tectonic Conquest

Element: Earth

Range: 50m still not sure

Description: This is a non damaging solely strategic earth style technique where the earth user makes tiny free moving tectonic plates in a 50 by 50m grid centering on the user. He splits up the ground into an imaginary grid for 7 posts where he can move 1X1 foot cubes of earth in any direction up to a meter from it's original location. the user controls the earth field at will for these 7 posts under the 1 meter maximum movement restraint and the fact that the user can only move a total of 18 earth tiles per post. which each tile being exactly 1 foot wide, 1 foot long, and burrows 1 foot into the ground. the dephth of the entire grid is exactly 3 meters down from the ground. this technique can only be used on a regular ground surface. This technique requires handseals. This ability has no cooldown as it can only be used once per topic

Name: Raiton Release: 7 point charge release

Element: Raiton

Range: 3 feet

Description: the user releases 7 1000 volt electromagnetic spherical point charges onto the battlefield at a maximum distance of 3 feet from him at a speed of 6mph. However, these spheres stay on the battle field for a total of 5 posts. For every post that they remain on the battlefield their speed will increase by 1.5X slowly meaning that on the second post that they are in existence they will move at 6ft/s however, the spheres are only under control of the jutsu for the first post they are released. after that they will behave like negatively charged balls of electricity seeking metal and any other substance with positve ionic capabilites in order of electronegativity from highest to lowest. These spheres will also repel from any point charge with a positive electromagnetic field and be pulled in by any negative electromagnetic field and will react with these fields stronger than with even metal. the balls will electrocute and attempt to flow through any object that they touch. what is the result of this will follow natural laws of electrical resistance. The drawback to this jutsu is that these spheres do not have any loyalty to the user and will electrocute him like any other person. however, this is a weak technique and 1,000 volts of electricty is but a fraction of the voltage of the average electical fence and a fraction of a fraction of the voltage of the average lighting bolt. However, the spheres will leave appropriate marks of electrical burns depending on the point of contact.This jutsu requires handseals and has a 7 post cooldown with a maximum of three per topic. these spheres can be instantly destroyed on contact by any wind attack C or above that touches them. the spheres are about the size of sephiran's fist and could fit in his hand if it wouldn't burn his hand. At the max speed in the fifth post this attack has the blunt power of a fist that cannot crack bones and barely bruise at max speed.

Last edited by Sephiran on Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:06 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Genin

Nahaji Sankuro
Nahaji Sankuro
Male Posts : 680
Ryo : 1600

Character sheet
Chakra:
Gessekai,Sephiran (Technique Registration) Left_bar_bleue275/275Gessekai,Sephiran (Technique Registration) Empty_bar_bleue  (275/275)

PostSubject: Re: Gessekai,Sephiran (Technique Registration)   Gessekai,Sephiran (Technique Registration) EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 1:36 am

Lightnin balls.: this is more of a c rank attack, and I would bring the active posts down from 8 to 5. Also, there needs to be some kind of cancelation to this technique. obviously wind overpowers raiton, so any wind AOE attack c-ranked or higher would negate this completely. Give a degree of the burns it causes, and if it can cause numbness in limbs if touched.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Sephiran
Sephiran

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Gessekai,Sephiran (Technique Registration)   Gessekai,Sephiran (Technique Registration) EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 1:49 am

well i would be careful to call them lighting balls it has 1/10th of the power of an electric fence which you can live from and i'd say 1/1000th? of an actuall bolt of lighting. umm i dont really know if there is a degree system to electrical burns since it is very different from burns caused by heat. i would prefer it to stay D rank considering the low volage and the fact that these can be used against the user from the second post on I will reduce it to 5 post duration as requested. I will also post a wind weakness since that does make sense. as for numbness, realistically, it would burn places where sensory nerves once thrived so it would feel like you know how you can't feel or taste stuff quite as well when your tongue is bunt? It would be that but for the point of contact. but no complete paralysis for sure. If it still needs to be a c rank with the following taken into account then i will change it as such. just trying to plead my case ^^
Back to top Go down
Genin

Nahaji Sankuro
Nahaji Sankuro

Character sheet
Chakra:
Gessekai,Sephiran (Technique Registration) Left_bar_bleue275/275Gessekai,Sephiran (Technique Registration) Empty_bar_bleue  (275/275)

PostSubject: Re: Gessekai,Sephiran (Technique Registration)   Gessekai,Sephiran (Technique Registration) EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 2:06 am

Understandable, but all shocks create a numbness of slight ability even if minor, take in account a shock pen. When clicked it shocks your finger, and leaves your thumb numb for a small amount of time, say two seconds or so. With 7 balls floating around, at excess speeds which for my sake, would be greatly better transferred to mph, and the fact that they increase 1.5 times their natural speed per posts, it is pushing the limits of a c-rank ability. As for them attracting to metals as they should being educed by electromagnetism, it seems they would only pose a nuisance to any ninja higher than B-rank so this seems fair. The speed needs accounted for in better proportions so that I can get a feel for howfast they actually go.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Sephiran
Sephiran

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Gessekai,Sephiran (Technique Registration)   Gessekai,Sephiran (Technique Registration) EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 2:23 am

so i shall make it a c rank. It will cause pen shock kind of numbness except slightly stronger probably numbing the skin but not paralyzing for around 1-2 minutes i guess. the burns will cause bleeding and pain but nothing worth being treated with ijutsu and certaintly not fatal in any way i should note, being shocked in the head is naturally the worst case scenario seeing as how the brain itself is electrical but this technique wouldnt fry it. i cant really think of what would happen though. I can imagine it would be possible for sight or other senses to be impaired slightly. the fact that this tech is electrical is really the power behind it since i could easily do more brute damage with something like fire or even wind I will also convert the speed into miles per hour

Back to top Go down
Genin

Sephiran
Sephiran

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Gessekai,Sephiran (Technique Registration)   Gessekai,Sephiran (Technique Registration) EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 2:26 am

the speed comes out to about 6 miles per hour (i had to get a calculator to convert)
Back to top Go down
Genin

Sephiran
Sephiran

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Gessekai,Sephiran (Technique Registration)   Gessekai,Sephiran (Technique Registration) EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 7:28 pm

to be honest though, if the technique is approved to C rank because they are lightning balls i'd like to amplify the electricity so that it can damage like a C rank tech because at the moment it honestly has like E-D rank strength with only 1000 volts (this is my way of bumping as well)
Back to top Go down
Genin

Nahaji Sankuro
Nahaji Sankuro

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Gessekai,Sephiran (Technique Registration)   Gessekai,Sephiran (Technique Registration) EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 10:18 am

Well since you made the requirements I asked other than mph, causr they're still at ft/s, i'm willing to make this a D-rank ability, for it seems the only way for damage to actually result is to either get hit by one of the balls as it's moving, or have all of them conduct through one object all at once. Just so you know, your Aldonite will highlly attract most of these charges regardless of the electrical charge in your body. Just make the mph adjustment and rebump for pricing.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Sephiran
Sephiran

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Gessekai,Sephiran (Technique Registration)   Gessekai,Sephiran (Technique Registration) EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 4:46 pm

I'm aware aldonite has a highly positive electronegativity becasue it's a huge chunk of metal but i can use that to my advantage or it can kill me one of the two yeah you'd have to get hit by multiple spheres for it to start to take serious toll repeated electrocution is extremely painful but it would take more than a post and some clever rp to do such i'll go replace the feet per second with the 6 miles per hour
Back to top Go down
Genin

Nahaji Sankuro
Nahaji Sankuro

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Gessekai,Sephiran (Technique Registration)   Gessekai,Sephiran (Technique Registration) EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 5:25 pm

I also forgot to ask, what are the size arangements for these balls.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Sephiran
Sephiran

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Gessekai,Sephiran (Technique Registration)   Gessekai,Sephiran (Technique Registration) EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 5:33 pm

umm what size would be appropriate? maybe the size of the average head? or slightly bigger?
Back to top Go down
Genin

Sephiran
Sephiran

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Gessekai,Sephiran (Technique Registration)   Gessekai,Sephiran (Technique Registration) EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 6:02 pm

Name: Sehika Zantesuken

Element: none

Type: Kenjutsu

Range: close

Description: The Sehika Zantesuken is known as the sky shattering thunder god slash. It is one of the few slashes of the vanguard style that actually consumes any chakra. It is known as the strongest slash in the world. However, it is just that. An incredibly strong regular slash. the user concentrates all the chakra needed to use a b rank technique into his arms and then does a heavy two handed diagonal cleave. The speed of the slash can be compared to a jet right after take off when it breaks the sound barrier moving at about 200 mph. The slash takes such a serious toll on the body that it can only be used once for every two topics as well as it takes away the user's ability to use a sword for five posts. The physical force of the slash does not only break the sound barrier but it also unleashes an estimated 1,000,000 newtons of force. basically, this is one slash you do not want to get hit by as it will split you in two. on top of the previous side effects the pain experienced after doing this slash is immense. and will need medical attention within 10-15 posts depending on the will of the user or the user will fall unconcious from the pain. Although it is just a two handed slash it is worthy of the title of a b rank ability.

Name: Flying slash

Range: 3X the length of the user's sword

Description: The flying slash is an advanced slashing technique in which the user does a full pwoer Iai style slash or series of slashes. the user then twists the hilt mid salsh to hyper rotate the air around the blade and stops transfering full force and momentum to the air render of the blade. the air then takes all of the slasing power of the slash itself since the user custom formed the air in the shape of the blade and sends the air around the blade flying at an enemy with rotational force. The drawback to this technique is that it takes away all force from the actual blade itself and transfers it to the air leaving the blade itself easily open to an attack that would knock it right out of the user's hand. This can be used 3 times per post with a seven post cooldown. if this technique is used to create a series of slashes then the cutting power and force of the slash that created the flying slashes is divided equally among them

Name: Aether

Range: 10 yards from the origonal jumping point

Description: This slash is the master of all aerial slashing techniques. The user throws his sword into the air and then cranks his legs for a full power jump. This is a vanguard specific technique since vanguards have fought with weapons that weigh almost as much as they do they have learned to jump just as high as any other ninja while carrying a huge claymore like sword. Aether makes use of that by having the vanguard lose the weight of the sword by throwing it in the air and then doing a jump that hurts the leg muscles from sheer force. they jump high enough in the air in one post so that they become but a speck for the regular human eye making their in flight motions as difficult to follow as a small insect flying at full speed. the user then comes down for a slash that is super powered by the force of their momentum as they grab the blade they thre in mid air. they are able to jump this high since they no longer have to worry about the weight of their blade. also the vanguard stance is a semi aerial sword stance so they are experts of aerial manuevers such as this. after using this technique their legs are about 10% weaker than usual for four posts. reducing things such as their running speed and stamina

Last edited by Sephiran on Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gessekai,Sephiran (Technique Registration)   Gessekai,Sephiran (Technique Registration) Empty

Back to top Go down

Gessekai,Sephiran (Technique Registration)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next