Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Gessekai,Sephiran (Technique Registration)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Genin

Takeshi
Takeshi
Male Posts : 2435
Ryo : 20350

Character sheet
Chakra:
Gessekai,Sephiran (Technique Registration) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue260/260Gessekai,Sephiran (Technique Registration) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (260/260)

Gessekai,Sephiran (Technique Registration) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gessekai,Sephiran (Technique Registration)   Gessekai,Sephiran (Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 7:09 pm

Everything needs a rank, otherwise it would be something basic and wouldn't even need to be registered
Back to top Go down
Genin

Sephiran
Sephiran
Male Posts : 219
Ryo : 50

Character sheet
Chakra:
Gessekai,Sephiran (Technique Registration) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue110/110Gessekai,Sephiran (Technique Registration) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)

PostSubject: Re: Gessekai,Sephiran (Technique Registration)   Gessekai,Sephiran (Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 8:28 pm

Edited. they're not chakra consuming but since they're more advanced slashes i feel they need to be bought
Back to top Go down
Genin

Koga Sankuro
Koga Sankuro
Male Posts : 323
Ryo : 4500

Character sheet
Chakra:
Gessekai,Sephiran (Technique Registration) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue260/260Gessekai,Sephiran (Technique Registration) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (260/260)

PostSubject: Re: Gessekai,Sephiran (Technique Registration)   Gessekai,Sephiran (Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 10:05 pm

These would have to be way smaller than a head if you want this d-ranked, i can't have you spinning around lightning conductive balls of metal as big as a head going 35+mph without that being c-b rank.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Sephiran
Sephiran

Character sheet
Chakra:
Gessekai,Sephiran (Technique Registration) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue110/110Gessekai,Sephiran (Technique Registration) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)

PostSubject: Re: Gessekai,Sephiran (Technique Registration)   Gessekai,Sephiran (Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 10:31 pm

ok so how about the size of my fist then?
Back to top Go down
Genin

Koga Sankuro
Koga Sankuro
Male Posts : 323
Ryo : 4500

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Gessekai,Sephiran (Technique Registration)   Gessekai,Sephiran (Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 5:14 pm

That'll work, and the balls I just reviewed my list, cannot travel 65+mph and be a d-rank, that falls in the c-rank cateogory, to keep it d-rank, they have to travel to a max of no greater than 35mph
Back to top Go down
Genin

Sephiran
Sephiran

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Gessekai,Sephiran (Technique Registration)   Gessekai,Sephiran (Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 12:56 am

how did you get 65?

the speeds are

6mph 1st post

9mph 2nd post

13.5mph 3rd post

20.25mph 4th post

30.375mph 5th post= maximum speed

I believe you did incorrect math

so at their top speed in the final post they only move at about 30mph that's why i thought it would be an appropriate d rank tech
Back to top Go down
Genin

Nahaji Sankuro
Nahaji Sankuro
Male Posts : 680
Ryo : 1600

Character sheet
Chakra:
Gessekai,Sephiran (Technique Registration) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue275/275Gessekai,Sephiran (Technique Registration) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (275/275)

PostSubject: Re: Gessekai,Sephiran (Technique Registration)   Gessekai,Sephiran (Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 3:16 am

It would be
6 1st
12.5 2nd
19 3rd
25.5 4th
32 final,
that would be the correct math about it.

I originally thought it was 1.5 times each new speed

so i thought
150 etc. I probably misplaced a decimal somewhere originally to get 65 my bad, so they move no faster than 32mph, one final thing is needed, damage from being hit by a ball, bruises? Cracked bones etc etc, this can have the ability to change the rank, so it's vital
Back to top Go down
Genin

Sephiran
Sephiran

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Gessekai,Sephiran (Technique Registration)   Gessekai,Sephiran (Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 3:32 am

cracked bones most certainly not. This is not a blunt attack this is burns through weaker electrocution. It will shock you with electricity you will feel it surge through you with 1000 volts. but the outside mark will be a minimal burn as though you had your hand on the oven for a bit too long. The real problem with being electrocuted is that electrocution if you were not aware leaves a ton of microscopic muscular damage to the limb that experiecnes the electrocution. (since we are talking 100 volts it could go through maybe a foot of your body before the current dying) which is why is said the real danger lies with repeated electrocution or electrocution to a key part of your nervous system. I'm going to implement this jutsu by power that is 1000 volts worth. your external injury will be a painful but not fatal electrical burn the size of the actual ball. certain situations will arouse different things. for example, a regular body blow would result in simply the pain of having 1000 volts of electricity surge through a part of your body. In that sense, it is no more damaging than a D rank fireball jutsu and unlike fire, it does not cause excessive bleeding or repetitive pain through burn. an electrocution would result in temporary numbness but not paralysis and damage to the limb. If repeatedly electrocuted, i'd say i could damage a limb to the point where it's going to begin to lose motor skills but still no bleeding. I tried to be fair and realized that 1000 volts of electrical current is equal to a D rank fire tech in damage effects. Except, with my tech it's harder to do the same or more damage because i'd have to be successful in hitting you with more than one lightning ball. Another situation. I electrocute your spinal column or brain. Spinal column, the motor skills of your legs specifically would be impaired if i electrocute it repeatedly. if i hit you in the face with a lightning surge. your senses will be impaired. But i promise you it is a d rank in strength since it causes no wound of any kind. that means you get a burn on your flesh which at the most will cause a tiny bit of blood to escape from behind the flesh but will result in nothing more than a scab. also, to make this fair I already stated this technique cannot paralyze you in any way. If the voltage was higher than 1000 it could absolutely do that and then it would be stronger than a d rank
Back to top Go down
Genin

Nahaji Sankuro
Nahaji Sankuro

Character sheet
Chakra:
Gessekai,Sephiran (Technique Registration) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue275/275Gessekai,Sephiran (Technique Registration) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (275/275)

PostSubject: Re: Gessekai,Sephiran (Technique Registration)   Gessekai,Sephiran (Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 4:15 am

Im not talking about the voltage, we're past that, you're getting hit with a metallic ball going 33mph max, there is going to be physical damage, you're not understanding what I'm asking at all. How much damage can the metallic ball cause when HITTING you, not ELECTRICUTING you. I'm fully aware of the electrocution points, i need PHYSICAL damage.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Sephiran
Sephiran

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Gessekai,Sephiran (Technique Registration)   Gessekai,Sephiran (Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 4:24 am

oh alright then no breaking bones and you'd probably only experience a bruise at max speed and even then not serious it'd feel like a punch
Back to top Go down
Genin

Nahaji Sankuro
Nahaji Sankuro

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Gessekai,Sephiran (Technique Registration)   Gessekai,Sephiran (Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 7:57 pm

Put that in, and I shall price this a 3,500
Back to top Go down
Genin

Sephiran
Sephiran

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Gessekai,Sephiran (Technique Registration)   Gessekai,Sephiran (Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 10:06 pm

edited and i'll buy it now. Is the other technique ok?
Back to top Go down
Genin

Sephiran
Sephiran

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Gessekai,Sephiran (Technique Registration)   Gessekai,Sephiran (Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 1:51 am

Name: Ninja art: Electric Charge technique
Canon/Custom: Custom
Element: Raiton
Type: Ninjutsu
Range: Self
Description: This jutsu requires handseals. The user simply uses the raiton chakra in his body to positively charge one limb positively and one other limb with a negative charge. This jutsu is used to support certain techniques that require positve to negative electric flow using the body as a safe conductor. the possible positive and negative voltages for each limp must equal out so that the total charge of the body is 0 otherwise the user's body would begin to feel internal electrical burning. This abiltiy has a 3 post cooldown and can be used 3 times per fight. the jutsu lasts five posts. Also, be aware that since the user obtains a positive and negative limb they will respond as positive or negative when exposed to the electrons of conductive or electronegative substances. All electronegative substances have a charge pre determined by the periodic table of elements. for example all alkali and transition metals have a positive electronegativity. therfore a postive limb would repel such electrons and a negative limb would attract such electrons. they will respond to any other electronegative object as well as negative or positive point charges.

Name: Sehika Zantesuken

Element: none

Type: Kenjutsu

Range: close

Description: The Sehika Zantesuken is known as the sky shattering thunder god slash. It is one of the few slashes of the vanguard style that actually consumes any chakra. It is known as the strongest slash in the world. However, it is just that. An incredibly strong regular slash. the user concentrates all the chakra needed to use a b rank technique into his arms and then does a heavy two handed diagonal cleave. The speed of the slash can be compared to a jet right before take off on the runway moving at about 120-140 mph. The slash takes such a serious toll on the body that it can only be used once for every two topics as well as it takes away the user's ability to use a sword for five posts. The physical force of the slash does not only break the sound barrier but it also unleashes an estimated 1,000,000 newtons of force. basically, this is one slash you do not want to get hit by as it will split you in two. on top of the previous side effects the pain experienced after doing this slash is immense. and will need medical attention within 10-15 posts depending on the will of the user or the user will fall unconcious from the pain. Although it is just a two handed slash it is worthy of the title of a b rank ability.

Name: Flying slash

Range: 3X the length of the user's sword

Description: The flying slash is an advanced slashing technique in which the user does a full pwoer Iai style slash or series of slashes. the user then twists the hilt mid salsh to hyper rotate the air around the blade and stops transfering full force and momentum to the air render of the blade. the air then takes all of the slasing power of the slash itself since the user custom formed the air in the shape of the blade and sends the air around the blade flying at an enemy with rotational force. The drawback to this technique is that it takes away all force from the actual blade itself and transfers it to the air leaving the blade itself easily open to an attack that would knock it right out of the user's hand. This can be used 3 times per post with a seven post cooldown. if this technique is used to create a series of slashes then the cutting power and force of the slash that created the flying slashes is divided equally among them

Name: Aether

Range: 10 yards from the origonal jumping point

Description: This slash is the master of all aerial slashing techniques. The user throws his sword into the air and then cranks his legs for a full power jump. This is a vanguard specific technique since vanguards have fought with weapons that weigh almost as much as they do they have learned to jump just as high as any other ninja while carrying a huge claymore like sword. Aether makes use of that by having the vanguard lose the weight of the sword by throwing it in the air and then doing a jump that hurts the leg muscles from sheer force. they jump high enough in the air in one post so that they become but a speck for the regular human eye making their in flight motions as difficult to follow as a small insect flying at full speed. the user then comes down for a slash that is super powered by the force of their momentum as they grab the blade they thre in mid air. they are able to jump this high since they no longer have to worry about the weight of their blade. also the vanguard stance is a semi aerial sword stance so they are experts of aerial manuevers such as this. after using this technique their legs are about 10% weaker than usual for four posts. reducing things such as their running speed and stamina

Name: Earth Release: Tectonic Conquest

Element: Earth

Range: 50m still not sure

Description: This is a non damaging solely strategic earth style technique where the earth user makes tiny free moving tectonic plates in a 50 by 50m grid centering on the user. He splits up the ground into an imaginary grid for 7 posts where he can move 1X1 foot cubes of earth in any direction up to a meter from it's original location. the user controls the earth field at will for these 7 posts under the 1 meter maximum movement restraint and the fact that the user can only move a total of 18 earth tiles per post. which each tile being exactly 1 foot wide, 1 foot long, and burrows 1 foot into the ground. the dephth of the entire grid is exactly 3 meters down from the ground. this technique can only be used on a regular ground surface. This technique requires handseals. This ability has no cooldown as it can only be used once per topic

Name: Raiton Release: 7 point charge release

Range: 3 feet

Description: the user releases 7 1000 volt electromagnetic spherical point charges onto the battlefield at a maximum distance of 3 feet from him at a speed of 6mph. However, these spheres stay on the battle field for a total of 5 posts. For every post that they remain on the battlefield their speed will increase by 1.5X slowly meaning that on the second post that they are in existence they will move at 6ft/s however, the spheres are only under control of the jutsu for the first post they are released. after that they will behave like negatively charged balls of electricity seeking metal and any other substance with positve ionic capabilites in order of electronegativity from highest to lowest. These spheres will also repel from any point charge with a positive electromagnetic field and be pulled in by any negative electromagnetic field and will react with these fields stronger than with even metal. the balls will electrocute and attempt to flow through any object that they touch. what is the result of this will follow natural laws of electrical resistance. The drawback to this jutsu is that these spheres do not have any loyalty to the user and will electrocute him like any other person. however, this is a weak technique and 1,000 volts of electricty is but a fraction of the voltage of the average electical fence and a fraction of a fraction of the voltage of the average lighting bolt. However, the spheres will leave appropriate marks of electrical burns depending on the point of contact.This jutsu requires handseals and has a 7 post cooldown with a maximum of three per topic. these spheres can be instantly destroyed on contact by any wind attack C or above that touches them. the spheres are about the size of sephiran's fist and could fit in his hand if it wouldn't burn his hand. At the max speed in the fifth post this attack has the blunt power of a fist that cannot crack bones and barely bruise at max speed.

3500 Ryo

Last edited by Sephiran on Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:25 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic
Male Posts : 5756
Ryo : 12100

Character sheet
Chakra:
Gessekai,Sephiran (Technique Registration) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue330/330Gessekai,Sephiran (Technique Registration) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (330/330)

PostSubject: Re: Gessekai,Sephiran (Technique Registration)   Gessekai,Sephiran (Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 2:04 am

Electric Charge Technique - Itll need to be a C Rank, in my opinion, just by reading it. Youll need to give a speed of how fast it can be repelled outwards and how fast it can be brought back to you, along with some damage control. Do this for now, and bump when finished.

Raiton Release: 7 Point Charge Release - Ryo deducted
Back to top Go down
Genin

Sephiran
Sephiran

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Gessekai,Sephiran (Technique Registration)   Gessekai,Sephiran (Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 2:19 am

The jutsu is now C rank and as such I'm going to have to make it powerful since the abilty itself has a drawback and has cooldown on top of no actual electrical offensive ability. i'll put it in dom terms and say i can set the speed anywhere between the average car on a highway so like 70mph and the average street speed so 40-45 ish miles per hour since it depends on how much i tilt the charge like previously stated. so when i was using it as an e rank i wasnt going to make the force of the charges this great because i was keeping it E rank but that is how strong at least a C rank charge would be from my perspective
Back to top Go down
Genin

Sephiran
Sephiran

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Gessekai,Sephiran (Technique Registration)   Gessekai,Sephiran (Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 11:03 pm

Bump. I really need these techs approved before i can post more since they seem to build up :/
Back to top Go down
Genin

Sephiran
Sephiran

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Gessekai,Sephiran (Technique Registration)   Gessekai,Sephiran (Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 4:22 am

I'd also like to state that at a C rank and the way you wan't me to set it up, The electric charge technique breaks the laws of physics which I'm against. (another bump just in case as well). This ability was fair because it followed the thoery of the sea of electrons on electric charges responding to metal and columbn's law. the fact that Aldonite is one of the densest chunks of metal on the site being a 100 pound 1 handed sword is most certaintly not my fault seeing as how i already paid almost 9k for that specific massiveness.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:
Gessekai,Sephiran (Technique Registration) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue330/330Gessekai,Sephiran (Technique Registration) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (330/330)

PostSubject: Re: Gessekai,Sephiran (Technique Registration)   Gessekai,Sephiran (Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 12:09 pm

On the Electric Charge Technique, up to how far can you repel and pull back?
Back to top Go down
Genin

Sephiran
Sephiran

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Gessekai,Sephiran (Technique Registration)   Gessekai,Sephiran (Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 12:11 am

It depends on the thing I'm trying to attract or pull back. that is the realism of this tech. To be honest, this tech following the laws of physis would not even work to stop a shurkien, kunai, or katana. None of them are nearly dense enough where i can utilize the sea of electrons effect the way i did. What I CAN move with ease according to how i wanted the tech to be used is Aldonite since I specifically paid about 9K to make it a huge, massive, and as a result of that, one of the most electromagnetic objects period on this site. If you're going to penalize the tech because I used this natural law to lift an average size tree by a lake fine. but know that i can't do that wwith just any metallic object. I can do it with Aldonite because when i custom made it, I had that in mind. So please try to understand that the way this was meant to be used i can't really give you an exact speed it will be launched and with what force for any object. I can tell you that aldonite being the strongest i had to go within 3-5 feet of it. that's because charges are limited by columbns law and I can only seperate the two charges the length of my wingspan so really I have to be close and the object has to be dense or highly electromagnetic for me to completely redirect it anyway. Yes, it can basically cut the speed of a shuriken aiming for the positive side by 1/3 this means the speed is increased by the negative side by 3X. A katana would reduce in speed by 1/4 and increase by 4X. All I can give you are examples because by changing everything to the way you wanted, unfortunately that would kill any and all strategy and fun behind this tech.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Gessekai,Sephiran (Technique Registration)   Gessekai,Sephiran (Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 12:23 am

Ok bro, if you want it to only be used with Aldonite, just state it. YOu have simply over explained yourself to the point where I no longer even understand this. (Sorry bro, never studied this shit in school and been out of school for 7 years) Im going to have to take a step back on this one and allow someone else to take over..
Back to top Go down
Genin

Takeshi
Takeshi

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Gessekai,Sephiran (Technique Registration)   Gessekai,Sephiran (Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 12:29 am

Ill take over I guess since Im the physics guy on staff. But before we move on just throw all the techs you have posted in the template so we dont forget later.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Sephiran
Sephiran

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Gessekai,Sephiran (Technique Registration)   Gessekai,Sephiran (Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 12:30 am

No I'm saying it works with metals just not as much as aldonite where i can send it towards me with a tree

as in repost them again tak?
Back to top Go down
Genin

Takeshi
Takeshi

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Gessekai,Sephiran (Technique Registration)   Gessekai,Sephiran (Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 12:41 am

either repost them or edit them into the temp, either is fine
Back to top Go down
Genin

Sephiran
Sephiran

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Gessekai,Sephiran (Technique Registration)   Gessekai,Sephiran (Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 12:45 am

Name: Ninja art: Electric Charge technique
Range: Self
Description: This jutsu requires handseals. The user simply uses the raiton chakra in his body to positively charge one limb positively and one other limb with a negative charge. This jutsu is used to support certain techniques that require positve to negative electric flow using the body as a safe conductor. the possible positive and negative voltages for each limp must equal out so that the total charge of the body is 0 otherwise the user's body would begin to feel internal electrical burning. This abiltiy has a 3 post cooldown and can be used 3 times per fight. the jutsu lasts five posts. Also, be aware that since the user obtains a positive and negative limb they will respond as positive or negative when exposed to the electrons of conductive or electronegative substances. All electronegative substances have a charge pre determined by the periodic table of elements. for example all alkali and transition metals have a positive electronegativity. therfore a postive limb would repel such electrons and a negative limb would attract such electrons. they will respond to any other electronegative object as well as negative or positive point charges. Due to columbs law and since this jutsu is boosted by the sea of electrons effect. this jutsu has no effect to any non metallic atoms unless if it is a gas like flourine that has a high electronegativity value. even so, this jutsu can only have the effect of repulsion or attraction to change momentum entirely on objects such as aldonite that sephiran specifically uses for electromagnetic purposes and are especially dense for this reason. for other objects that are elctro negative but not in this category, the speed can be altered by a fraction of 1/3-1/4 or direction by approximately 15 degrees depending on the object. however, no complete change of direction or momentum will occur with any of these objects

Name: Sehika Zantesuken

Range: close

Description: The Sehika Zantesuken is known as the sky shattering thunder god slash. It is one of the few slashes of the vanguard style that actually consumes any chakra. It is known as the strongest slash in the world. However, it is just that. An incredibly strong regular slash. the user concentrates all the chakra needed to use a b rank technique into his arms and then does a heavy two handed diagonal cleave. The speed of the slash can be compared to a jet right before take off on the runway moving at about 120-140 mph. The slash takes such a serious toll on the body that it can only be used once for every two topics as well as it takes away the user's ability to use a sword for five posts. The physical force of the slash does not only break the sound barrier but it also unleashes an estimated 1,000,000 newtons of force. basically, this is one slash you do not want to get hit by as it will split you in two. on top of the previous side effects the pain experienced after doing this slash is immense. and will need medical attention within 10-15 posts depending on the will of the user or the user will fall unconcious from the pain. Although it is just a two handed slash it is worthy of the title of a b rank ability.

Name: Flying slash

Range: 3X the length of the user's sword

Description: The flying slash is an advanced slashing technique in which the user does a full pwoer Iai style slash or series of slashes. the user then twists the hilt mid salsh to hyper rotate the air around the blade and stops transfering full force and momentum to the air render of the blade. the air then takes all of the slasing power of the slash itself since the user custom formed the air in the shape of the blade and sends the air around the blade flying at an enemy with rotational force. The drawback to this technique is that it takes away all force from the actual blade itself and transfers it to the air leaving the blade itself easily open to an attack that would knock it right out of the user's hand. This can be used 3 times per post with a seven post cooldown. if this technique is used to create a series of slashes then the cutting power and force of the slash that created the flying slashes is divided equally among them

Name: Aether

Range: 10 yards from the origonal jumping point

Description: This slash is the master of all aerial slashing techniques. The user throws his sword into the air and then cranks his legs for a full power jump. This is a vanguard specific technique since vanguards have fought with weapons that weigh almost as much as they do they have learned to jump just as high as any other ninja while carrying a huge claymore like sword. Aether makes use of that by having the vanguard lose the weight of the sword by throwing it in the air and then doing a jump that hurts the leg muscles from sheer force. they jump high enough in the air in one post so that they become but a speck for the regular human eye making their in flight motions as difficult to follow as a small insect flying at full speed. the user then comes down for a slash that is super powered by the force of their momentum as they grab the blade they thre in mid air. they are able to jump this high since they no longer have to worry about the weight of their blade. also the vanguard stance is a semi aerial sword stance so they are experts of aerial manuevers such as this. after using this technique their legs are about 10% weaker than usual for four posts. reducing things such as their running speed and stamina

Name: Earth Release: Tectonic Conquest

Element: Earth

Range: 50m still not sure

Description: This is a non damaging solely strategic earth style technique where the earth user makes tiny free moving tectonic plates in a 50 by 50m grid centering on the user. He splits up the ground into an imaginary grid for 7 posts where he can move 1X1 foot cubes of earth in any direction up to a meter from it's original location. the user controls the earth field at will for these 7 posts under the 1 meter maximum movement restraint and the fact that the user can only move a total of 18 earth tiles per post. which each tile being exactly 1 foot wide, 1 foot long, and burrows 1 foot into the ground. the dephth of the entire grid is exactly 3 meters down from the ground. this technique can only be used on a regular ground surface. This technique requires handseals. This ability has no cooldown as it can only be used once per topic

(that is what i know to be the template if there is another way to do this can you show me where?)

Last edited by Sephiran on Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Genin

Sephiran
Sephiran

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Gessekai,Sephiran (Technique Registration)   Gessekai,Sephiran (Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 12:20 am

bump
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gessekai,Sephiran (Technique Registration)   Gessekai,Sephiran (Technique Registration) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gessekai,Sephiran (Technique Registration)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next