Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Genin

Dominic
Dominic
Male Posts : 5756
Ryo : 12100

Character sheet
Chakra:
Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue330/330Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (330/330)

Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration)   Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 1:01 pm

Edited
Back to top Go down
Genin

Kashaku Kagone
Kashaku Kagone
Male Posts : 674
Ryo : -500

Character sheet
Chakra:
Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue260/260Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (260/260)

PostSubject: Re: Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration)   Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 1:04 pm

It's fine then. I give it my stamp of approval.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:
Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue330/330Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (330/330)

PostSubject: Re: Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration)   Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 1:24 am

Name: Vortex: First Wind (Uzu: Saisho no kaze)
Canon/Custom: Custom
Element: Wind
Type: Ninjutsu
Range: Long
Description: Using the mastery of the Wind Release, the user creates a massive 7 ft. tall by 7 ft. wide semi sphere of wind in front of them. The user then releases the wind at the speed of 210 mph. What takes hold, is a drafting effect created by the semi sphere. Due to the intense speed of the jutsu, the semi sphere breaks the wind behind it, allowing the user to travel behind it, without any resistance. This increases the users speed and projectile speed by 3.5x and the speed of their jutsu x2 and makes them undetectable by sound, due to the void of air in which they are in. This jutsu also acts as a false genjutsu, for it doesn't seem that the user is closing in any faster, but in fact, the user is, creating a depth perception issue for the enemy and giving them a delayed reaction towards the user. The semi sphere of wind is powerful enough to tear the chest open of the enemy, for with its shear speed, it creates slashing winds in front of it, which pierce the enemy, ripping them open, able to tear open their chest, exposing organs. If it were to hit a,limb, it would shred the limb off.

The jutsu lasts for two posts, requiring a one post charge(no handseals) by channeling wind down ones arms and into their palms. The user then slams their palms together at their wrists to release the attack(Reference Vegeta's Final Flash). The jutsu can change direction once, by the user creating a single one handed seal, thus changing its path. The jutsu can make as much as a U turn upon this command. 6 post cooldown.

This jutsu is based off the drafting effects of NASCAR. Drafting is where a trailing car is faster as it is behind another car in front of it, bc the air is disrupted from the first car, leaving a void for the car behind it to close in without any resistance. This increases the second cars speed, allowing it to close in on the bumper of the car in front of it, allowing it to sling shot itself around said car.

Last edited by Dominic Edrick on Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration)   Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 2:43 pm

Name: Uzu: Kyūin rōto o (Vortex: Suction Funnel)
Type: Nintaijutsu
Range: Close
Description: Using the mastery of the Wind Release, the user is able to use the winds around themselves and or the enemy to cause the opponent to lose balance, miss an attack, or in a sense, throw off track incoming ninjutsu. It would make the enemy feel top heavy, and lose their core of balance/ center of gravity, thus slowing them down by 1.5x. It also allows the user to take full advantage of the space used between themselves and the enemy, allowing their own attacks to close in 2x as fast, and with deadlier precision. It is executed by in a sense 'stealing' the air between the user and the enemy. Passive to start. Lasts 4 posts, Cooldown 8 posts.

The effect is called a side draft. It uses the principles of Side Draft in NASCAR. When a car is beside another car through the turns at high speed, the car diving inside another car, steals the aero dynamics from the car it is beside, in a sense making that car 'loose'. This throws off the balance of the outside car, causing the car to wiggle and potentially spin out through the corner. The car that gets loose, slows down because of having to over correct the car to keep it on track. Usually the loose race car, has to move up a 'lane', to keep from wrecking. Side Draft also allows a car to sling shot around another car, using the air from the car beside it to increase its own speed after passing using the original drafting effect.

Last edited by Dominic Edrick on Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:24 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Andeddo
Andeddo
Male Posts : 780
Ryo : 13750

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration)   Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 12:06 am

First Wind -How large is the semi-sphere?

-The 'void of air' is just a void of moving air correct? Because otherwise extended periods of time could cause harm.

-Explain the reason behind the 'false genjutsu'. why do you appear to be not moving any closer?

-Jutsu speed should not increase x3. Maybe double, but not triple. Though if you reduce the increase of jutsu speed you can increase movement speed by x.5.

-Add duration and cooldown

Suction funnel: -How fast are the winds?

- how large of an area around the person do they cover?

-So what I'm getting is one, it throws off their center of balance, and two, it distorts their perception. Am I wrong? And if not, how badly does it throw off their center of balance, and their perception?

-If it increases your own speed, does it decrease the victims?

-add in duration and cooldown.

-Also add whether these jutsu require handseals or not.
Back to top Go down
http://shatteredmemories.forumotion.com
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration)   Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 12:37 am

(I like to go one jutsu at a time.)

First Wind - 7 ft. tall, 7 ft. wide arching semi sphere. The reason for false genjutsu is stated. It causes a depth perception problem, making it seem as though the user is going the same speed. This is due to the wind wall actually distorting the vision. This would cause a delayed reaction time.

I'll take double the jutsu speed and 5x speed of myself.

The void of air is the zero resistance area, but it doesn't last long enough to alter breathing.

I will say this, it requires a one post charge, by channeling wind down both arms and has to be released like Vegeta's final flash, with both wrists together and open palms. After its released, it can change paths once, by throwing up a one handed single handseal, the attack being able to do as much as a U turn to change direction. That makes it a two post duration.

Cooldown - 6 posts
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Andeddo
Andeddo

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration)   Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 12:43 am

My apologies, when I said an increase of x.5 I meant, for a total of x3.5.

Edit everything in, there's just one more thing, exactly how much damage does the wind do? in your description you only say it rips through the chest, though not how deep in it cuts, or how wide spread the damage would be.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration)   Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 12:55 am

Edited. Also made projectile speed 3.5x since that would be a factor as well.
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Andeddo
Andeddo

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration)   Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 12:59 am

I see no further problems, approved.

Now for the other one, I'll repost my questions.

Suction funnel: -How fast are the winds?

- how large of an area around the person do they cover?

-So what I'm getting is one, it throws off their center of balance, and two, it distorts their perception. Am I wrong? And if not, how badly does it throw off their center of balance, and their perception?

-If it increases your own speed, does it decrease the victims?

-add in duration and cooldown.

-Also add whether these jutsu require handseals or not.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration)   Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 1:15 am

Suction Funnel - Takeshi once classified this as a nintai combo jutsu, because this uses the air around the enemy, instead of creating wind itself via a jutsu. Use the law of NASCAR below the jutsu description.

It is the air around the enemy. However, I use it to a greater degree than my opponent, by in a sense robbing it from him/her and using it against them by increasing my speed/ accuracy and decreasing theirs. I increase x2 and they slow down by 1.5x. You give me an idea at b rank, how much off balance it should throw them and I will build from your opinion...

Lasts 4 posts, cooldown 8 posts.
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Andeddo
Andeddo

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration)   Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 1:21 am

I would say that they act as if drunk, or top heavy, seeming to always be about to fall over.

Edit what needs to be edited.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration)   Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 2:05 am

Now, onto the charge. I say its a passive tech to start, but only lasts a short while. Handseals wouldn't really make sense, nor would a post charge.
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Andeddo
Andeddo

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration)   Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 2:09 am

So what your proposing is to be able to activate it at your whim, and then it lasts so long, before going into a cooldown. I can accept that, with a proper duration and cooldown.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration)   Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 2:12 am

The duration and cooldown has already been edited in
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Andeddo
Andeddo

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration)   Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 2:18 am

I see that, well I think it's all good than. Approved.

Vortex: First wind, 11,000 Ryo.

Vortex Funnel Suction, 7,500 Ryo.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration)   Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 1:46 pm

Name: Shunshin no Jutsu (Body Flicker Technique)
Canon/Custom: Canon
Element: None
Range: Short to Mid range
Description: This jutsu requires one handseal. This jutsu is a high-speed movement technique, allowing a ninja to move short to long distances at an almost untraceable speed. To an observer, it appears as if the user has teleported. It is accomplished by using chakra to temporarily vitalise the body and move at extreme speeds. The amount of chakra required depends on the overall distance and elevation between the user and the intended destination. (Once per topic)
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Andeddo
Andeddo

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration)   Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 8:42 pm

Approved, 3500 Ryo
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration)   Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 11:31 pm

Purchasing First Wind, Body Flicker, and Suction Funnel

Ryo Deducted
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration)   Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 3:32 am

Name: Vortex Release: Whirlwind Rising
Range: Entire Battlefield
Description: Using the mastery of wind, upon release of this jutsu, spiraling winds erupt around the entire battlefield. The winds spiral and expand outward, creating a bowl shaped wind spiral ring, that gives the user full ability of the winds within the bowl. The jutsu will spread to 1.5 miles, in the matter of one post. The initial expansion of the jutsu acts as a barrier, and can repel many attacks of B rank and lower, including fire, due to the fast expansion, and high speed winds. The gusts, at 250 mph, are powerful enough to take an opponent off of their feet, and become trapped within the rotation uncontrollably. The winds are powerful enough to remove the clouds from the skies above, leaving open sky during the use. The user becomes 5x faster with speed and reaction time during the duration of this jutsu, able to travel at will, and because of the 250 mph whirlwinds, can increase the cutting strength of their weapons without any use of chakra, the ability to severe limbs is highly probable. The enemy, regardless of skill has major trouble keeping balance, and is slowed in speed, reaction time, and reflexes by 2x, and the only way to escape is by another S Rank Wind Jutsu with enough recoil to fire the enemy out of the rotation. Wind jutsu by the user, become 2x more damaging and are boosted in speed by 3x. Can destroy any places that aren't equipped to handle powerful winds of this nature, including poorly built homes and old trees. Handseals required, lasts for 15 posts, and can only be used once per topic. Handseals.

This is based off of an old myth in NASCAR. It is said that when bad weather is in the area, and rain threatens to cancel a race, if the cars can start the race before the inclement weather, the whirlwhind effect of the cars going around the track, opens the skies and leaves an oval void in the clouds to keep the race resuming. If you have ever attended a race, there is truly a whirlwind effect around the track after the cars go by. However, the myth of opening the skies, is just that....a myth.

The second concept of the jutsu, where the user is faster, and the enemy is slower, is based off of the NASCAR concept of clean air vs. dirty air. A car with clean air, which is the leader of the race, has nothing but open space in front of them. Without anything to stir up the air in front of them, the air is considered 'clean' and the car is able to take maximum advantage of the open space, and the carborator is able to take in all of that air giving it much more horse power than a car with 'dirty' air.

The concept of dirty air in NASCAR, is considered the air coming off of a car or multiple cars in front of another. The air coming off the cars in front, are considered unstable, and can mess up the balance of the pursuing car, either causing the car to get 'loose' which would cause the car to wiggle and potentially spin out, or get 'tight' which would mean the car wouldn't turn as well, and take it towards and potentially into the outside wall. Whether the car gets loose or tight, these effects shave off horsepower and up to double digit mph, depending on how bad the loose or tight condition gets in the dirty air.

Last edited by Dominic Edrick on Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:22 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Andeddo
Andeddo

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration)   Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 9:47 pm

This is not a true "release" is it? It's just the name of it?

B rank Fire jutsu will not be stopped by this, it will be weakened by half, and wha happens to A rank jutsu? Are they weakened, or do they pass through it unimpeded? If caught in the rotation what force is able to break someone free from the current? I don't like that you can passively enhance weapons. I think that should still cost chakra to do. When you say boosted in speed, do you mean casting speed, or traveling speed of the jutsu?
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration)   Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 10:03 pm

Its still Wind Release, but the way that the winds move, is much like a vortex/tornado.

With this jutsu being S rank, I would imagine that it would, with the rotating winds, cause the fire to completely move in the direction of the whirlwind, whether it be clockwise or counter clockwise, which is why I say it negates it at B rank and lower, even for fire.

As far as A rank fire jutsu, Im sure that they would gain strength somewhat, but once again the wind is expanding outward, and eventually will cover the entire battlefield, which would still, bc of the rotation, move the fire away anyway.

What I mean by passively enhance the weapons, is that using the speed of the whirlwinds, one could slash with the force of a wind enhanced weapon. Which will bring me to this. The rotation speeds of the whirlwind will be 250 mph (Max speed recorded in an unofficial test at a NASCAR race track.), which I will edit.

Yes. If I were to cast a Hurricane Slash within this whirlwind, it would be 3x faster released within these winds, and deliver 2x the damage upon contact.
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Andeddo
Andeddo

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration)   Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 10:09 pm

If caught in the rotation what force is able to break someone free from the current? Also max size of the ring. It needs one, so what is it? Does the enhancement effect work for everyone, or only you?
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration)   Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 10:24 pm

The entire battlefield. However, for NASCAR sake, think of Charlotte motor speedway. It is a 1.5 mile oval. Remember aso the word bowl that I used.

Once within the rotation, the user would have to use an S rank wind jutsu to be able to get out. This jutsu is very powerful.

The enhancement effect is only for my use. The entire whirlwind will give me the advantage. Im not allowing others to benefit from my own S Rank tech. The enemy, if attempting to stand in the lower area of the whirlwind bowl, will have major trouble keeping balance. The enemies speed, reaction time and reflexes are slowed by 2x.
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Andeddo
Andeddo

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration)   Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 10:41 pm

So at max it's 1.5 miles across? Alright, edit in what it takes to get out. Okay, I was going to allow it being passive if everyone got the bonus, but since its only you it will cost you chakra to do, not much mind you, maybe five per use of the enhancement. Also, edit in all information, including EVERYTHING this does, as it did not mention the 2x reduction in speed, if this does anything else, add it NOW.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration)   Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 11:12 pm

Ok, added everything to the best of my ability. Didn't leave anything out, I hope. Also added landscape factor..
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration)   Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next