Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Seinin

Andeddo
Andeddo
Male Posts : 780
Ryo : 13750

Character sheet
Chakra:
Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue330/330Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (330/330)

Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration)   Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 11:21 pm

One, at least lower the cutting damage if it's costing you no chakra.

Two, double the cooldown.
Back to top Go down
http://shatteredmemories.forumotion.com
Genin

Dominic
Dominic
Male Posts : 5756
Ryo : 12100

Character sheet
Chakra:
Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue330/330Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (330/330)

PostSubject: Re: Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration)   Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 11:56 pm

Ok, I changed the wording a bit on the cutting power, allowing it to be the wind speed that does the damage and not an enhancement. Also, changed it to 15 post usage, but only once per topic. That should bring the price down somewhat..
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Andeddo
Andeddo
Male Posts : 780
Ryo : 13750

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration)   Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 12:06 am

Alright, I suppose I can approve this, it won't be cheap however... *ahem* 100,000,000 Ryo.

Nah, 62k.
Back to top Go down
http://shatteredmemories.forumotion.com
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration)   Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 11:53 am

Ok, after a look at the Jutsu, I realized that I didn't state the plausibility of why I am faster and the enemy is slower in the description. I took the liberty to add that in. It is the NASCAR rules of clean air and dirty air that make the speed increase and enemy decrease make sense. If it helps lower the price, let me know, if not, tell me also. Sorry for not including that earlier Andeddo.
Back to top Go down
Kouri Ten'nou

Tenzou
Tenzou
Male Posts : 632
Ryo : 65450

Character sheet
Chakra:
Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue360/360Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (360/360)

PostSubject: Re: Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration)   Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 6:26 pm

Vortex Release: Whirlwind Rising is denied for being extremely and extremely OP.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Takeshi
Takeshi
Male Posts : 2435
Ryo : 20350

Character sheet
Chakra:
Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue260/260Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (260/260)

PostSubject: Re: Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration)   Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 6:39 pm

I challenge, this jutsu has only specific enhancements as well as a clearly visible way to counter it in the description itself. Combining that with the biggest price tag I have ever seen I dont see any reason to deny this.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Akatsuka Kenshi
Akatsuka Kenshi
Ryo : 200

Character sheet
Chakra:
Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue180/180Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (180/180)

PostSubject: Re: Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration)   Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 6:46 pm

Counter challenge, I agree with Tenzou. Inescapable hurricane force winds that throw you off-balance and essentially lower your ability to fight back, in addition to increasing the enemy's own ability to butt-fuck you is extremely overpowered.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Genesis Garisha
Genesis Garisha
Male Posts : 447
Ryo : 8150

Character sheet
Chakra:
Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue180/180Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (180/180)

PostSubject: Re: Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration)   Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 6:51 pm

Making it 200 Chakra, removing the part where even B rank fire can't get through the initial field, and pehaps lower the total boosts to the player [Wind jutsu is buffed massively, as is stats, and that can be very very OP... ]

Lower the initial amount of wind as well, as getting hit by the massive air blast alone could potentially kill you.

Make it unable to aflict damage to the enviroment...

That could make it fair, IMO
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration)   Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 6:51 pm

You can remove the landscape destruction factor if you want, but the rest is totally plausible. It's all in the description below. I'll pay the same price for it too
Back to top Go down
Kouri Ten'nou

Tenzou
Tenzou

Character sheet
Chakra:
Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue360/360Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (360/360)

PostSubject: Re: Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration)   Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 6:54 pm

"The user becomes 5x faster with speed and reaction time during the duration of this jutsu."

There is no way to get faster by doing that. There are certain bijuu that only give x2. Why the hell are people stacking themselves up to x5.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Akatsuka Kenshi
Akatsuka Kenshi

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration)   Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 6:55 pm

We're not arguing the plausibility, you explain it quite well. It's a matter of how overpowered it is. This is a technique that essentially makes you God while you're in the battlefield, which is unacceptable.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Takeshi
Takeshi

Character sheet
Chakra:
Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue260/260Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (260/260)

PostSubject: Re: Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration)   Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 7:00 pm

So then please list ways to reduce the power like Gen did rather than asking to deny it completely.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration)   Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 7:03 pm

Well, you act like I have a problem changing any of it. Instead of blowing up the topic, consult me, and I will make my changes. It is NASCAR based, therefore I want it fast. If my speed reactions, blah blah are only 3x them im ok with it. If you want it to be shaped more like Bristol motor speedway than Charlotte Motor speedway, I am still ok with that. I simply posted it, and got a price. However, looking at many apps, 3x as fast seemed to be around b rank level, therefore, I chose five. Don't hound it, just talk to me about it. No since in flipping ape about it.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration)   Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 7:10 pm

And by the way, how many of you actually tried to come up with a decent solution to the problem? All I got was bitching and whining. No where in these sections did I see a polite gesture on what to change. Not one. So, I think you all need to remember that your supposed to come up with actual edits I would need to make. This jutsu was a test for all of you.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Akatsuka Kenshi
Akatsuka Kenshi

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration)   Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 7:38 pm

I assume it was a test for Tenzou as well? Yeah, right.

By the way, Dom. Just because we denied a technique does not mean that you have to get asshurt about it, listing reasons why it should be denied =/= bitching and whining. Learn the difference.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Takeshi
Takeshi

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration)   Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 8:16 pm

I expect that knowing how all this works Dom had intended this to be a test for absolutely any member and/or staff member that came across it, this would include the founder and his partner. But moving on from that he was not just "getting asshurt" over this, he is honestly disappointed in the bulk of us on staff because we pretty much forgot what being staff means, to service the members. We all have to admit that he has done more for this site than anyone else several times over and although that doesnt mean he is better than us and that he should get special rights I do believe the least we can do is our jobs and do them right for him, that means that instead of trying to act big about titles and just overturn an approved jutsu with nothing more than "DENIED", which is never an okay thing to do btw (denying just is cool but only saying denied is not), we simply come back and ask questions about it while putting the approval on hold. If the staff member does their job properly and tries in every way to save a jutsu but that member wont budge then and only then should something ever be denied. But guess what Dom even went as far as to tell every one of us that he would edit pretty much anything in this jutsu for us pending that we ASKED him about it and said it was the only way, but again all we did as a staff was assume that he was this giant monster lurking in the shadows waiting to rip our fucking heads off the absolute second we attempted to oppose him, guess what guys he is human so try treating him like one.

I have talked to him on the phone and will put this particular jutsu on hold while discussion is done via PM between the two of us and then it shall be once more placed up here, time to do our god damn jobs people.

PS; if some of us want to call OP again I will gladly pull up some examples that will shut them up unless they want a second review themselves.

End
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration)   Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 8:35 pm

I do believe that I'm ok with it being denied. Let's look. I haven't once said it being denied has pissed me off. However, knowing that I had only one of two spots left for my S rank limit, I wanted to get everything out of this one that I could. And yeah, when's the last time you entered a jutsu topic other than this one, and try to help move this site along? I am pissed that none of you have given me anything to work with. All it is, your playing god, or just the word denied. I have nothing to work with to make it plausible except for the last person I would expect, and that is Gen. He's the only one who had an actual answer for my jutsu with the 200 chakra usage. I did use this a test, bc I have talked to Shy about this problem previously. Andeddo did his job and priced it well. We discussed it and he didn't once hinder the topic. Now, you wanna sit and argue, go ahead, but remember, I'm not the one with the problem. I'm just wanting actual information on what to change.

And no, Tenz was a pleasent surprise in this, but I will talk with him about that.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration)   Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 8:39 pm

Thank you Takeshi. I needed that...
Back to top Go down
Kouri Ten'nou

Tenzou
Tenzou

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration)   Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 9:03 pm

I would like to say that when I posted I was very pissed off cause I found out people could move at 200 MPH and how people were using numbers to stack their character. See some people use techniques that increase their strength 3x, then use another one that increases their speed 2x, then use something else that increase their speed 5x and their strength 2x, then they come up with things as I moved 30MPH with this I'll be able to move 30x2 then 60x5 so I'm going 300 MPH. Combining jutsu to get a better result is absolutely great, no doubt, but moving so fast and being so strong is kind of too much. We'll get people with x10 eventually. I mean there are bijuu that give 3x after certain tails released. I was kind of running through some topics when I saw your 5x speed which pissed me off knowing that you're already the fastest on the forum, it made me feel as if you wanted to become even faster. So that's why I denied it without giving any criticism, it was the /ragemode. I'll give you something to work with in the future instead of plain denial, or tell you why it shouldn't be approved.

Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration)   Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 9:47 pm

First off, there is no reason to be pissed, I never cheat this site, nor will I ever. I'm trying to make sure that with one of my two S Rank spots left on the jutsu limit, that I make this jutsu count. If you want changes, they can be made. I'm only 5x faster, bc of the enemy being 2x slower. It references why of course in the paragraphs below. Maybe if I word it q bit differently, that would help.

The rotation speed is 200 mph, however, that was just a speed guide for the speed of the winds. Not in reference to mine, nor the opponents speed, bc remember, they decrease in speed bc of this jutsu. That 200 mph is also the reason the b rank fire jutsu would simply give to the rotation and pass by. Due it can only block that jutsu on the intial release of the jutsu. The other posts, it won't be able to block anything bc it will be at full expansion, in a bowl shape.

To clarify once more, its using the portions of the 'clean' air is what makes me faster. My body doesn't bulk up, nor does this act as an Eight Inner gate. I simply know the difference between, clean and dirty air and use the momentum to my advantage, while the enemy cannot. The part about opening the sky, of course is the most fun thing about this jutsu, due to the crazy myth that all the drivers and former drivers believe.

Cutting power. Once again, using the winds to help push my blades is the effect. Not that I pump everything into my swords. It's the fact of my mastery of wind, or should I say, momentum and aerodynamics, that make this possible.

Onto the range. I can reduce the 1.5 miles of range, however, I want to keep it as true to my home track as possible, and that is Charlotte Motor Speedway. If not, Bristol motor speedway is a lot less in distance, but the grandstands stack much higher, therefore the height of the bowl would be higher than that of Charlotte Motor Speedway.

Now, let's be productive and give me feedback. As far as the mess above this, remember, I'm 25 and don't have time for it. So don't bring it my way. I'm about progress. It's water under the bridge, and once again thank you Tak, and I appreciate your explaining things Tenz.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Genesis Garisha
Genesis Garisha

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration)   Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 12:30 am

In relation to you, Dom, saying that not one of us tried to provide an alternative or what to change. I provided an alternative, so apparently I'm no one...
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration)   Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 12:58 am

Gen..........

I have nothing to work with to make it plausible except for the last person I would expect, and that is Gen. He's the only one who had an actual answer for my jutsu with the 200 chakra usage. Read two posts up...
Back to top Go down
Genin

Genesis Garisha
Genesis Garisha

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration)   Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 1:47 am

Oh, sorry, it was kinda mixed in the wall of text... I was just responding to the initial part where you brushed off what I had said a couple of posts ago. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration)   Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 7:55 pm

(Special thanks to Tak for helping with the process. Here is the re written version of the jutsu, with some added drawbacks...)

Name: Wind Release: Whirlwind Rising
Canon/Custom: Custom
Element: Wind
Type: Ninjutsu
Range: Entire Battlefield
Description: Using the mastery of wind, upon release of this jutsu, spiraling winds erupt around the entire battlefield. The winds spiral and expand outward, creating a bowl shaped wind spiral ring, that gives the user full ability of the winds within the bowl. The jutsu will spread to its full size of one half of a mile, in the matter of one post in addition to rising up a full mile into the air. The ones within the whirlwind will not be able to stand still on the winds, but can 'skate' around the whirlwind as it rotates, being in constant motion.

Ability Section 1: The initial expansion of the jutsu acts as a barrier, and can repel many attacks of B rank and lower, including fire, this is due to how quickly the wind is expanding and would temporarily create pockets of no air that would extinguish the flames. The gusts making up the bowl, at 250 mph, are powerful enough to take an opponent off of their feet, and become trapped within the rotation without the ability to break through the barrier of wind and get free. The winds are powerful enough to remove the clouds from the skies above, leaving open sky during the use.

Ability Section 2: The user becomes faster in terms of overall speed during the duration of this jutsu, due to the ability to be able to use the Eagle Eye Compass to study the air flow, and maximize the currents within the whirlwind by establishing which currents are at their peak in speed/max potential (clean air), and which currents are about to fade out (Dirty air).

The enemy, regardless of skill, has major trouble keeping balance, and is slowed in speed drastically compared to the user, due to not being able to distinguish the difference in the whirlwinds power, and thus, cannot maximize its effects.

The user also with the help of the Eagle Eye Compass can, when close enough, disrupt the winds around the enemy, 'dirtying' the air further, and in effect, further trumping the speed of the enemy overall compared to the user.

Ability Section 3: Wind jutsu by the user, become 2x more powerful as well, by once again, using the Eagle Eye Compass to distinquish the difference in the currents within the whirlwind, and use that to increase the overall potential of their wind jutsu. The wind force is so powerful that it can destroy places that aren't equipped to handle powerful winds of this nature, including poorly built homes and old trees.

Drawbacks: The only way to escape is by another S Rank Wind Jutsu with enough recoil to fire the enemy out of the rotation. However newer structures and built-into-the-ground places like caves and mountains are completely unaffected. If an enemy casts a S rank level Katon jutsu at the walls of the dome then the wind catches the heat and slows entire thing down to only 100 mph. If after the use of an S rank fire technique a user casts a minimum level C rank fire jutsu then the entire thing catches ablaze and all the effects bestowed on those inside become nullified instantly. The dome remains as a spinning inferno however for the next three rounds before it burns out and the wind returns to a calm and almost perfectly still state. Handseals required, lasts for 15 posts, and can only be used once per topic.

This is based off of an old myth in NASCAR. It is said that when bad weather is in the area, and rain threatens to cancel a race, if the cars can start the race before the inclement weather, the whirlwhind effect of the cars going around the track, opens the skies and leaves an oval void in the clouds to keep the race resuming. If you have ever attended a race, there is truly a whirlwind effect around the track after the cars go by. However, the myth of opening the skies, is just that....a myth.

The second concept of the jutsu, where the user is faster, and the enemy is slower, is based off of the NASCAR concept of clean air vs. dirty air. A car with clean air, which is the leader of the race, has nothing but open space in front of them. Without anything to stir up the air in front of them, the air is considered 'clean' and the car is able to take maximum advantage of the open space, and the carborator is able to take in all of that air giving it much more horse power than a car with 'dirty' air.

The concept of dirty air in NASCAR, is considered the air coming off of a car or multiple cars in front of another. The air coming off the cars in front, are considered unstable, and can mess up the balance of the pursuing car, either causing the car to get 'loose' which would cause the car to wiggle and potentially spin out, or get 'tight' which would mean the car wouldn't turn as well, and take it towards and potentially into the outside wall. Whether the car gets loose or tight, these effects shave off horsepower and up to double digit mph, depending on how bad the loose or tight condition gets in the dirty air.

Last edited by Dominic Edrick on Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Genin

Genesis Garisha
Genesis Garisha

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration)   Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 8:18 pm

Using that jutsu would still make you God within it. Not only that, another S rank Fire only dwindles the attack? Another S rank Fire move used on this S Rank Wind would do to it what you claim a C rank would do after an S rank. In fact, an S ranked fire move should basically annihilate this technique.

There are still far to many boosts to you in terms of the single weakness, which is the given weakness of it being a wind style move. Not only can the initial vortex kill anyone who gets hit by it [And how many people can dodge a 360 degree, 1 mile high, and 1.5 mile long wind blast] or if not kill, has an extremely high potential to kill. And if by some miracle they continue to live, you get a 3x boost to your speed and reaction, and given that you act like you can move at Shunshin speed without any boosts then this alone would render the fight void, given you can now move faster then anyone else can react. And you can't be hit becasue you have such high reaction.

And, on top of that, you can freely enchant your blade to enable it to cut through limbs with basically no effort? As well as increasing all of your wind techniques power by 2x? But just your wind techs, because this is your AoE tech that only boosts you.

Regardless of your explanation of the move, or how good it might be by means of explanation, it's still far, far, far to OP. However, the part with the 'clean' and 'dirty' air for an explanation still doesn't entirely make sense. In NASCAR there are up to dozens of cars, so obviously emmisions will be released to create that effect. In this jutsu, however, there's only you, and whatever opponents, and humans don't release any emissions. In fact, because this jutsu blows a massive hole even in the CLOUDS [Weird, given this jutsu is 1 mile high, and clouds at MINIMUM are 2000 miles. [So your winds are powerful enough to create a gap in something 1999 miles higher then itself, at minimum. And must FURTHER extend another 7001 miles into the air to clear some of the higher clouds] Then the entire area in which the winds pass would be completely FREE of any 'dirty air'. Meaning, everyone in the technique would get the boost to speed.

I suggest given it downsides that are actually downsides that aren't naturally given to it [Something other than just Fire weakness]. Lower the initial speed of the vortex, so it can't kill anything it hits due to the rotation that traps them for the entire technique. Up the Chakra cost to 100. Lower the duration to 6 posts. Decrease the boosts to you, you have about 3 in there as it is. Totally remove at least one of the boosts...

That, is what I have to say for it.

Sorry, I also know this is not my field of moderation, but I do do Clans, which are majorly jutsu. So there's my opinion/approval on/of it.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration)   Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next