Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Rillianne Sankuro

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Genin

Rillianne
Rillianne
Ryo : 500

Rillianne Sankuro Empty
PostSubject: Rillianne Sankuro   Rillianne Sankuro EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 4:04 pm

Rillianne Sankuro 200446666

Rillianne Sankuro Whoare14

First Name: Rillianne
Last Name: Sankuro
Alias: n/a (nickname: Rin)
Height: 5’0
Weight: 80 lbs
Birthday: 29 February
Sexuality: Confused
Relationships: None atm.
Affiliation: Sabakugakure
Element: Sand, Wind, Earth
Specialization: Ninjutsu, Medic, Genjutsu

Rillianne Sankuro Tellme11

Personality:
Rillianne is your stereotypical fresh graduate who aspires to have her name well-known throughout the ninja world in the future. She has a strong dedication to being a kunoichi, and treats everyone with great respect, even enemies. Cheerful, humble, and friendly, Rin puts up a positive attitude, even on days of hardships. She values her clan and village more than her life, and is probably the reason why she can continue charging forward without hesitation.

Despite having outstanding positive values, Rin has her own share of negative traits. For one, she is a great liar, with excellent expertise in deceiving people and psychological manipulation. She finds great entertainment in playing people like a chess game, and comes to be a hobby of hers especially on missions. Rin is also very stubborn and careless, and has a great weakness of directions.

Rillianne has a strong liking of the chess game - it is one of her favourite past times and hobbies. Blades are also majestic objects in her perception. Having a great passion in shinobihood, Rin loves to train either with friends or all on her own. Despite having rather unladylike hobbies, she has her own weaknesses against beautiful and cute things. For instance, she isn't particularly inclined to plants or flowers, but she loves roses. She has great appreciation of music, especially violins. And she loves sweets - she can't live without them.

Dislikes:
Rin barely has things that she dislikes. But for one, she HATES too serious or emotional people. Those types who do nothing but contemplate their sad fate and doesn't get a life of their own. She's incredibly disgusted of those. Rin also hates the feeling of defeat - for her, it's an unconditional state of emotional bitterness that she dislikes experiencing. She doesn't have to win, but she avoids losing. And in a more general aspect, she dislikes bitterness - may it be in food, in life situations, in experiences, future occurrences and such.

Motivation:
Rin's motivation lies in her aspiration to become a well-known ninja throughout not only on her land, but also in the other villages. She aims to be one of the best shinobis out there through the process of numerous contribution to her clan, village, and ninja world. She also wanted to show everyone that physical disadvantage could not hinder what a deep dedication is capable of.

Fears:
Rin has an overwhelmingly strong fear against bugs. She can literally be stopped and frozen in place, or crumble if she comes physically in contact with them. She is also highly claustrophobic to the point of nervous breakdown if she was enclosed in small spaces with no way out. She has slight fear of the dark, the lightning and thunder, but can overcome them if she wills it.

Rillianne Sankuro Blood10

Place clan name here Sankuro Clan

Bloodline Name: Sunahebi

Bloodline Ability:
To enfuse chakra with surrounding sand in a diameter for an extended period of time.

Clan History:
The Sankuro clan was one of many different clans among the Desert Village, and one of the popular ones at that. by using their method of enfusing chakra into the sand around them, they would then manipulate the sand into amusing shapes in the air entertaining the other villagers. The elders whom had great chakra reserves and control would gather the villagers into a fire lit sand pit and use the sand to act out tales of epic battles, or stories of the villages ancestors. The clan would also use their control of sand in battle to halt an enemy or to attack an enemy whom is slightly out of reach. However, to use the sand in a battle would cause a large deal of bodily stress due to the reaction time of exerting the chakra from the users body in compliance with what the sand would do.

Rillianne Sankuro Histor11

History:
Born under one of the high ranking families of the Sankuro Clan, Rillianne is the youngest and only female child of the four siblings. Her father is a respectable shinobi of noble reputation and Rin never really got to know her mother as she died due to heart failure when Rin was just 2 years old. Rillianne grew up with her 3 older brothers, all whom had taken the path of being a shinobi. On the other hand, the girl inherited her mother’s weak frame and had heart complications at such a young age. Because of this, she had to stay home often under the care of the best medics.

Seeing her older brothers undergoing ninja training and hearing their stories and experiences in the ninja academy envied her. She decided she wanted to take this path as well – a kunoichi. Convincing her father wasn’t easy and took one of the elders’ opinions that perhaps this may provide the chance of strengthening Rin’s weak heart. So at the age of 10, she was allowed to enter the academy.

It started out as plain curiosity that developed into a strong liking and soon, hard dedication. The academy taught her things that developed her thinking and personality. She trained as hard, if not more, as her brothers, and decided on her aim. Having a weak physical condition influenced her to major on ninjutsu and medic nin, and since taijutsu was still something that she thought might be best to improve with a sensei, she focused on genjutsu for her third spec. A year after, she was already able to utilize and manipulate Sunahebi - the Sankuro clan’s well-known bloodline ability, to a certain range. And soon after another year came the graduation, of which, she finally received her forehead protector and excellently proceeded to a Genin as an official rookie ninja.

RP Sample:

"Checkmate." the girl said in her playful tone as her slender fingers took a hold of the chess piece and moved the Knight into its rightful place - beckoning her victory in the said mental game. She leaned back against her seat and crossed her legs in a comfortable way before her brilliant golden stare fixed upon the man sitting across her. Elbow propping up on the arm of the chair, her chin gracefully rested upon her hand. "I won." she stated with a cheerful smirk, "So onii-sama, about that deal that we made a while ago…" she noted in her natural mellow voice, her tone completely masked by her British accent.

Apparently, twelve year old Rillianne Sankuro was up against her eldest brother whom challenged her for another game of chess. She found it fascinating that she could make Rikuo stress this much – her brother whom rarely showed any vivid emotion, now had his eyebrows furrowed and a desperate emotion painted beneath that straight face. Their deal was as simple as cleaning up the dishes and doing the laundry. Yet, the real thrill of this game was knowing the resulting victor who’ll be proclaimed as the prime tactician in the household – a title Rin currently holds.

And like always, it didn't even take her quarter of an hour to finish the game with her victory.

Rillianne watched in amusement as her opponent scrambled in his seat, finding an alternative way to turn this checkmate into a save. However, the girl knew better than to proclaim her victory without triple checking her bases. She gave the guy a couple of time to calm down from the shock of his terrible loss, then finally chuckled and huggled her brother. “Don’t fret onii-sama. You should have gotten used to these loses by now. Aha~ After all, you're up against Rillianne Sankuro.”

Rillianne Sankuro Extra10

Source:
Affiliation

Face Claim:
Genin to Chuunin: Hinagiku Katsura (Hayate no Gotoku)
Chuunin up: Luka Megurine (Vocaloid)

Rillianne Sankuro Accept10

Last edited by Rillianne on Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:40 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Genin

Takeshi
Takeshi
Male Posts : 2435
Ryo : 20350

Character sheet
Chakra:
Rillianne Sankuro Left_bar_bleue260/260Rillianne Sankuro Empty_bar_bleue  (260/260)

Rillianne Sankuro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rillianne Sankuro   Rillianne Sankuro EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 5:02 pm

Poison is not allowed and Metal is a bloodline. Members of the Sankuro clan has set elements though, in order to use sand you put Sand as primary then wind and earth as your second and third in whatever order you wish.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic
Male Posts : 5756
Ryo : 12100

Character sheet
Chakra:
Rillianne Sankuro Left_bar_bleue330/330Rillianne Sankuro Empty_bar_bleue  (330/330)

Rillianne Sankuro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rillianne Sankuro   Rillianne Sankuro EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 7:20 pm

Also, your Likes, Dislikes, Motivation and Fears, all have to be in paragraph form.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Rillianne
Rillianne

Rillianne Sankuro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rillianne Sankuro   Rillianne Sankuro EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 2:58 am

kk..

updated. =3 Hope that's good enough. ><
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:
Rillianne Sankuro Left_bar_bleue330/330Rillianne Sankuro Empty_bar_bleue  (330/330)

Rillianne Sankuro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rillianne Sankuro   Rillianne Sankuro EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 3:18 am

Your motivation section is still too short. Paragraph please
Back to top Go down
Genin

Rillianne
Rillianne

Rillianne Sankuro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rillianne Sankuro   Rillianne Sankuro EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 4:30 am

uhm, she really doesn't have one yet,. I know I can extend it to a decent paragraph, but it'll just be a bunch of texts that doesn't have any real meaning to it than saying 'Rin doesn't have a motivation yet'. I think the content is much more important than the length of writing. Contrary to popular belief, lengthy doesn't always mean outstanding.

I'm sure you understand what I'm saying. So can't you just let this go, pretty pwease? Ehe~ I'll bribe you a cookie! >=]
Back to top Go down
Genin

Takeshi
Takeshi
Male Posts : 2435
Ryo : 20350

Character sheet
Chakra:
Rillianne Sankuro Left_bar_bleue260/260Rillianne Sankuro Empty_bar_bleue  (260/260)

Rillianne Sankuro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rillianne Sankuro   Rillianne Sankuro EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 5:51 am

We are not asking for just quantity. We want a good sized paragraph and that paragraph will need to impress us, meaning quantity as well as quality are a factor here. No one gets an easy out on applications
Back to top Go down
Genin

Rillianne
Rillianne

Rillianne Sankuro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rillianne Sankuro   Rillianne Sankuro EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 6:19 am

=.= you are so off my christmas list. hmp.

anyway, quantity and quality. done. I just made up stuffs, so forgive me. Cause I really have no idea what to put in that motivation thing, so I just made up stuffs however cheesy it may sound. hihi.

oh well.

updated~

----

edit: i have sand, wind, and earth for my elements. does that mean i can't do other jutsus of other elements? ie. water? o.o
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:

Rillianne Sankuro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rillianne Sankuro   Rillianne Sankuro EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 2:14 pm

You would have to buy the water element in our premium shop, or earn it in an event in the future. Other than that, your elements are what you must have. With that said, are there any other changes you want to make before I stamp it with an approval?
Back to top Go down
Genin

Rillianne
Rillianne

Rillianne Sankuro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rillianne Sankuro   Rillianne Sankuro EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 2:18 pm

nope. i don't think so. =D I'm all good, (I think).

So yeah, good luck to me~ ^^ and future thanks for the approval. ehe~

cheers~
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:

Rillianne Sankuro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rillianne Sankuro   Rillianne Sankuro EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 2:26 pm

Once you fill in the source section....

Rillianne Sankuro Dom_ap12

I'll be checking for you to fill that in.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Rillianne Sankuro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rillianne Sankuro   Rillianne Sankuro Empty

Back to top Go down

Rillianne Sankuro

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1