Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Shirankao, Ukiyo (Technique Registration)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Genin

Ukiyo Shirankao
Ukiyo Shirankao
Female Posts : 50
Ryo : 86300

Character sheet
Chakra:
Shirankao, Ukiyo (Technique Registration) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150Shirankao, Ukiyo (Technique Registration) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

Shirankao, Ukiyo (Technique Registration) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shirankao, Ukiyo (Technique Registration)   Shirankao, Ukiyo (Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 4:54 pm

I accept the price, and wish to purchase it now. Can the other jutsu get looked at too now?
Back to top Go down
Genin

Ukiyo Shirankao
Ukiyo Shirankao

Character sheet
Chakra:
Shirankao, Ukiyo (Technique Registration) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150Shirankao, Ukiyo (Technique Registration) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Shirankao, Ukiyo (Technique Registration)   Shirankao, Ukiyo (Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 1:49 pm

Bump for a ryo deduction and the other techniques please.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Nahaji Sankuro
Nahaji Sankuro
Male Posts : 680
Ryo : 1600

Character sheet
Chakra:
Shirankao, Ukiyo (Technique Registration) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue275/275Shirankao, Ukiyo (Technique Registration) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (275/275)

PostSubject: Re: Shirankao, Ukiyo (Technique Registration)   Shirankao, Ukiyo (Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 5:19 pm

I shall get an admin to deduct ASAP, will begin other reviews
Back to top Go down
Genin

Nahaji Sankuro
Nahaji Sankuro

Character sheet
Chakra:
Shirankao, Ukiyo (Technique Registration) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue275/275Shirankao, Ukiyo (Technique Registration) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (275/275)

PostSubject: Re: Shirankao, Ukiyo (Technique Registration)   Shirankao, Ukiyo (Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 5:35 pm

Sly mind effect, will this effect last on the opponent even after a Genjutsu Kai releases them from an alternate Genjutsu, and does it alter their direction for as long as they remain an RP user on the site, cause I couldn't allow that. It would be too overpowering to say that they were hit with this, and for the rest of their life, they could never reach a far off destination without help. It could be stated that the Genjutsu lasts for one topic, and then one more following topic before it wears off. Please make this edit.

For the Illusion tech. What kind of Genjutsu does this activate anyways, other than it being a genjutsu ability within itself. I know it states that another Gen can be used on an opponent while they are in a Gen already, but I'm going to have to put a limit on this that only two Gen can be allowed on one user at a time, this way you don't comatose somebody in an endless barrage of Genjutsu.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic
Male Posts : 5756
Ryo : 12100

Character sheet
Chakra:
Shirankao, Ukiyo (Technique Registration) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue330/330Shirankao, Ukiyo (Technique Registration) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (330/330)

PostSubject: Re: Shirankao, Ukiyo (Technique Registration)   Shirankao, Ukiyo (Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 9:37 pm

Tree Binding Death - Before I deduct the ryo for this, if one cannot escape this due to being bound, basically it is inescapable. However, it states they feel the pain in reality. So, the question is, is this capable of being an auto kill jutsu?
Back to top Go down
Genin

Ukiyo Shirankao
Ukiyo Shirankao

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Shirankao, Ukiyo (Technique Registration)   Shirankao, Ukiyo (Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 10:10 pm

Tree Binding Death: If they are doing handseals before they are bound by the genjutsu, they can still use kai to dispel the jutsu. The tree that binds them in no way moves their body, only wraps around them so they can't move. If not the only escape from the genjutsu is REAL pain, just like any other jutsu stated otherwise. If a genjutsu causes pain, that doesn't necessarily mean that real pain doesn't affect them. It only means that the person thinks they are in pain. Hence, it's a realistic illusion.

Sly Mind: It doesn't say that it's a stackable illusion, so a single Kai would release them from the illusion, provided that they detect the illusion without metagaming, which considering the description isn't exactly possible. Also, no genjutsu lasts longer than a topic unless it states so... I don't think any jutsu lasts longer than a topic unless it says so; that should be a site-wide rule. Even if it did, my own chakra pool could only last until a certain point before it was released, meaning that it wouldn't go onto other topics. And in case you ask, making a new topic will not abuse the indefinite duration, as I said before it can only last until the topic is over or, as stated in the jutsu, until she runs out of chakra. That being said, she can also stop the illusion before she loses too much chakra.

Infinity Illusion: Again, this is not a stackable illusion, nor an illusion at all. This is only a workaround the activation of a genjutsu. Most other genjutsu require eye contact or sound interaction to affect the enemy. What this jutsu does is use the chakra that is already in the opponent to activate any genjutsu Ukiyo wants. Handseals and chakra are still required, but the eye contact or sound is no longer required, as the chakra is already in their system.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:
Shirankao, Ukiyo (Technique Registration) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue330/330Shirankao, Ukiyo (Technique Registration) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (330/330)

PostSubject: Re: Shirankao, Ukiyo (Technique Registration)   Shirankao, Ukiyo (Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 12:40 am

Tree Binding Death - The part that concerns me, is if you go to stab someone through the heart while caught up in this jutsu. Tell me what happens there. I'm making sure that there is no loop hole in this jutsu.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Ukiyo Shirankao
Ukiyo Shirankao

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Shirankao, Ukiyo (Technique Registration)   Shirankao, Ukiyo (Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 12:49 am

Dominic Edrick wrote:
Tree Binding Death - The part that concerns me, is if you go to stab someone through the heart while caught up in this jutsu. Tell me what happens there. I'm making sure that there is no loop hole in this jutsu.

Well I shall clarify. Within the genjutsu, there is only the tree. Outside of the genjutsu Ukiyo is free to do whatever. If she does what you said, then it would happen. I believe there is an episode of Naruto where Kurenai uses this jutsu on Itachi to kill him, but was genjutsu reversal'd. She also used it on Naruto, though she simply left him. I will say again though, If Ukiyo were to stab someone through the heart, the initial piercing of the skin would free them from the illusion, but not stop whatever is going into them, and continue on through the heart, as you say, killing them.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Shirankao, Ukiyo (Technique Registration)   Shirankao, Ukiyo (Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 12:58 am

Tree Binding Death - Then in my professional opinion on this, this needs to be turned into a site friendly jutsu. I want there to be one way that the jutsu can be escaped for everyone. At B Rank, everyone should rightfully have that chance. Help me make that escape, and then if no one attempts to use that escape, then you will be granted your auto kill. Here are some options....

When bound, the arms are free to use kai to escape in the first post but if they fail to do so, you get your chance of the kill.

When bound, the arms are free to create the pain necessary to escape. However, the pain must be a deep gash of atleast 5" wide and go all the way through a forearm in depth. They don't want to severely injure themselves to escape, you are once again, granted your kill.

Please let me know if your ok with this. This is the only way I really see this working...
Back to top Go down
Genin

Ukiyo Shirankao
Ukiyo Shirankao

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Shirankao, Ukiyo (Technique Registration)   Shirankao, Ukiyo (Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 1:21 am

Dominic Edrick wrote:
Tree Binding Death - Then in my professional opinion on this, this needs to be turned into a site friendly jutsu. I want there to be one way that the jutsu can be escaped for everyone. At B Rank, everyone should rightfully have that chance. Help me make that escape, and then if no one attempts to use that escape, then you will be granted your auto kill. Here are some options....

When bound, the arms are free to use kai to escape in the first post but if they fail to do so, you get your chance of the kill.

When bound, the arms are free to create the pain necessary to escape. However, the pain must be a deep gash of atleast 5" wide and go all the way through a forearm in depth. They don't want to severely injure themselves to escape, you are once again, granted your kill.

Please let me know if your ok with this. This is the only way I really see this working...

Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Shirankao, Ukiyo (Technique Registration)   Shirankao, Ukiyo (Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 1:56 am

So no first post chance of a severe wound? Ok, however, the price and rank for the site doesn't seem to keep this at b rank. If it is this powerful, bump it to A, and I'm going to have to limit it to once per topic use. New price, 10,500 ryo.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Ukiyo Shirankao
Ukiyo Shirankao

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Shirankao, Ukiyo (Technique Registration)   Shirankao, Ukiyo (Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 2:29 am

What would happen if I included both options in the jutsu? Price/Rank reduction?
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Shirankao, Ukiyo (Technique Registration)   Shirankao, Ukiyo (Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 2:38 am

If you included both, the price would remain the same as would the rank, however, a twice per topic limit with a 5 post cooldown would need to be added due to the incredible nature of it. I want you to be able to keep the overall power, but this is the only way I see it happening...
Back to top Go down
Genin

Ukiyo Shirankao
Ukiyo Shirankao

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Shirankao, Ukiyo (Technique Registration)   Shirankao, Ukiyo (Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 3:17 am

Edited and ready for purchase. Go ahead and deduct if you would.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Nahaji Sankuro
Nahaji Sankuro

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Shirankao, Ukiyo (Technique Registration)   Shirankao, Ukiyo (Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 3:26 pm

Infinity Illusion: this troubles me, cause it seems like you're saying that all you have to do is handsigns, and then the person is instantly within any genjutsu that you please, plus the fact that you put no rank on this technique inquires me to ask, what's the max rank genjutsu it can perform. If this was ever used cannon wise, please give a description, or I may have to really pad this jutsu.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Ukiyo Shirankao
Ukiyo Shirankao

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Shirankao, Ukiyo (Technique Registration)   Shirankao, Ukiyo (Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 7:41 pm

Nahaji Sankuro wrote:
Infinity Illusion: this troubles me, cause it seems like you're saying that all you have to do is handsigns, and then the person is instantly within any genjutsu that you please, plus the fact that you put no rank on this technique inquires me to ask, what's the max rank genjutsu it can perform. If this was ever used cannon wise, please give a description, or I may have to really pad this jutsu.

That is true, for the most part. However, I cannot do this unless my chakra is already in them. That is, my parasitic chakra sphere comes in contact with them, or I have affected them with a different genjutsu. This isn't much a jutsu than it is an ability, so it can be any genjutsu that Ukiyo can already do. This is a completely custom jutsu, made clan specific.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Nahaji Sankuro
Nahaji Sankuro

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Shirankao, Ukiyo (Technique Registration)   Shirankao, Ukiyo (Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 9:48 pm

So it's not a double genjutsu ability, but you're stating that after having already set someone in a genjutsu, if they RELEASE or are RELEASED by any matter, you can do this tech and then instantly trap them in another? This wouldn't be able to work with Genjutsu Kai through the ability of flushing out the user's chakra, for that would flush out your own as well.
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Hakumei Shinkirou
Hakumei Shinkirou
Male Posts : 799
Ryo : 2371000

Character sheet
Chakra:
Shirankao, Ukiyo (Technique Registration) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue290/290Shirankao, Ukiyo (Technique Registration) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (290/290)

PostSubject: Re: Shirankao, Ukiyo (Technique Registration)   Shirankao, Ukiyo (Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 10:07 pm

Correct. Really, unless they metagame or have a way to deafen and blind themselves they'll get stuck in another genjutsu regardless; this really just speeds up the process by like a couple seconds.

Though I don't know of any kind of "flushing" going on. I do know that Kai causes a surge of chakra, not a flush. It's like a swift slap to the face. You're not taking their head off with the slap, just creating a shock to get some sense knocked into you. [Incorrect use of you, I know.]
Back to top Go down
Genin

Nahaji Sankuro
Nahaji Sankuro

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Shirankao, Ukiyo (Technique Registration)   Shirankao, Ukiyo (Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 10:32 pm

Im talking about the kai form where the user releases all of their chakra, then stores it back in to over power the genjutsu chakra, like when Naruto learned how to do it in the anime, i could be preceiving it wrong, anyways, since it can accquire any rank of technique genjutsu, it's going to be priced in the S-rank range
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Hakumei Shinkirou
Hakumei Shinkirou

Character sheet
Chakra:
Shirankao, Ukiyo (Technique Registration) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue290/290Shirankao, Ukiyo (Technique Registration) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (290/290)

PostSubject: Re: Shirankao, Ukiyo (Technique Registration)   Shirankao, Ukiyo (Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 1:05 am

I don't know that form of Kai, I don't think it counts as one. I suggest asking Shy or something. It doesn't really make sense to release their chakra then take it back in... It still seems like it's just the surge thing all over again. If it's going to cost an S rank amount of money, just drop it. As I said before it only shaves off seconds of time anyway.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Nahaji Sankuro
Nahaji Sankuro

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Shirankao, Ukiyo (Technique Registration)   Shirankao, Ukiyo (Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 5:40 pm

Well the only reason it would cost S-rank is cause you state it can generate any rank genjutsu, now if yoou changed to from say, d-b, it would be priced as accordingly.
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Hakumei Shinkirou
Hakumei Shinkirou

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Shirankao, Ukiyo (Technique Registration)   Shirankao, Ukiyo (Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 8:22 pm

Yeah, because it's more of an ability than a pure jutsu. As it says, it's Kekkai Genkai. I'm not changing it and will remove it later. If you will, look at the other jutsu please.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Nahaji Sankuro
Nahaji Sankuro

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Shirankao, Ukiyo (Technique Registration)   Shirankao, Ukiyo (Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 11:23 pm

Will do
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Shirankao, Ukiyo (Technique Registration)   Shirankao, Ukiyo (Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 7:46 pm

Ryo Deducted for Tree Binding Death.

Here is the finished version of Mizu Bunshin

Name: Water Clone Jutsu
Canon/Custom: Canon
Element: Water
Type: Ninjutsu
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m)
Description: The Water Clone Technique is similar to the Shadow Clone Technique except it creates clones out of water. Like other solid clone techniques, the clones can be used to perform tasks the user is unable or unwilling to do for themselves. The range of the clone is limited however, as it can not travel very far from the original body. Additionally, water clones only have one-tenth of the original person's power. Like other clone techniques, if the water clones are injured enough they will revert back to normal water. The maximum amount of clones is 6. This clone is destroyed in a single blow, and has a 3 post cooldown.

5000 Ryo

Back to top Go down
Genin

Ukiyo Shirankao
Ukiyo Shirankao

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Shirankao, Ukiyo (Technique Registration)   Shirankao, Ukiyo (Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 8:03 pm

Alright, you may deduct the ryo for that as well, I have already added it to my list. Now I just need Sly Mind looked at.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shirankao, Ukiyo (Technique Registration)   Shirankao, Ukiyo (Technique Registration) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shirankao, Ukiyo (Technique Registration)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next