Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Uchiha, Kazu (Jutsu Registration)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Seinin

Kazu
Kazu
Male Posts : 751
Ryo : 96303

Character sheet
Chakra:
Uchiha, Kazu (Jutsu Registration) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue335/335Uchiha, Kazu (Jutsu Registration) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (335/335)

Uchiha, Kazu (Jutsu Registration) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha, Kazu (Jutsu Registration)   Uchiha, Kazu (Jutsu Registration) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 9:03 pm

Name: Katon: Hōsenka Tsumabeni (Fire Release: Phoenix Sage Flower Nail Crimson )
Canon/Custom: Canon
Element: Katon
Type: Ninjutsu (2 charge : 3 cooldown)
Range: 50 feet
Description: The user unleashes a volley of shuriken with one hand, while at the same time exhaling fire-infused chakra onto them in order to increase the weapons' destructive potential by making them capable of inflicting severe burns upon direct contact with either the intended victim or any other object caught within their trajectories.
Due to the chakra-based nature of the flames that surround them, the shuriken will continue to burn after impact, regardless of the flammability of the object that they ultimately collide with. Each fireball moves at 40 mph to allow control of one fireball at a time. Requires handseals. (same as the original one just 2x more powerful and painful)

Since they are spinning shuriken gulfed in flames, they can't really cut through anything but they can impale a target body, if aimed at a vital point could injure them greatly or even possibly kill along with the flames inflicting second degree burns and the technique could be put out with water basically about C or B and above since they travel at a fast distance

Last edited by Kazu Uchiha on Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fubukikage

Xavier
Xavier
Male Posts : 1341
Ryo : 328713

Character sheet
Chakra:
Uchiha, Kazu (Jutsu Registration) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue480/480Uchiha, Kazu (Jutsu Registration) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (480/480)

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha, Kazu (Jutsu Registration)   Uchiha, Kazu (Jutsu Registration) - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 4:19 am

Alright I'm in, If you guys don't mind.

Code:
You said it increased the shurikens destructive power, by how much, what can i cut through now then when when it was an ordinary shuriken?

Code:
Can the flames be put out or is this some kind of amatarasu imitation, if not what can be put them out and at what rank?

Answer these if you will and I'll continue afterward
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Kazu
Kazu

Character sheet
Chakra:
Uchiha, Kazu (Jutsu Registration) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue335/335Uchiha, Kazu (Jutsu Registration) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (335/335)

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha, Kazu (Jutsu Registration)   Uchiha, Kazu (Jutsu Registration) - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 6:04 pm

you forgot the lightning release move but oh well

well since they are spinning shuriken gulfed in flames, they can't really cut through anything but they can impale a target body, if aimed at a vital point could injure them greatly or even possibly kill along with the flames inflicting second degree burns

and the technique could be put out with water basically about C or B and above since they travel at a fast distance
Back to top Go down
Fubukikage

Xavier
Xavier

Character sheet
Chakra:
Uchiha, Kazu (Jutsu Registration) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue480/480Uchiha, Kazu (Jutsu Registration) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (480/480)

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha, Kazu (Jutsu Registration)   Uchiha, Kazu (Jutsu Registration) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 6:54 am

Code:
If you haven't edited already please do so, after edit ill approve.

Name: Chō Biburāto Raitontō (Super Vibrating Lightning Release)
Code:
Seems alright, What is the stongest material the blade can cut through?
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Kazu
Kazu

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha, Kazu (Jutsu Registration)   Uchiha, Kazu (Jutsu Registration) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 3:55 pm

edited

and it can cut through Steel for the lightning sword thing
Back to top Go down
Fubukikage

Xavier
Xavier

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha, Kazu (Jutsu Registration)   Uchiha, Kazu (Jutsu Registration) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 8:22 pm

Name: Katon: Hōsenka Tsumabeni (Fire Release: Phoenix Sage Flower Nail Crimson )
Code:
Approved, Price: 6,500 ryo

Lightning release tech: Edit that in.
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Kazu
Kazu

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha, Kazu (Jutsu Registration)   Uchiha, Kazu (Jutsu Registration) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 10:07 pm

edited (for the lightning sword)

Name: Static Force
Canon/Custom: Custom
Element: Lightning
Type: Taijutsu
Range: Direct Touch
Description: The technique is a form of chakra control. By focusing with one's own chakra and mixing it with a element into their palm enhancing their unarmed stirke, the user can drive lightning directly into an opponent's body through a physical strike on them forcing their opposing chakra in their palm all out in the opponent with a single strike or discharge all the chakra into the oppenent. This can cause strong direct and internal damage, it is even capable of damaging someone who is being protected by a certain armor.
The attack is a strong hit that can force a opponent back without effort about hurling back 15 yards. If the attack is a discharge type the attack doesn't change just accept the lightning forces into the opponent chakra network working its way into the body forcing their chakra to mold into the surface of their body immobilizing them to a outside surface locking them in place.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Takeshi
Takeshi
Male Posts : 2435
Ryo : 20350

Character sheet
Chakra:
Uchiha, Kazu (Jutsu Registration) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue260/260Uchiha, Kazu (Jutsu Registration) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (260/260)

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha, Kazu (Jutsu Registration)   Uchiha, Kazu (Jutsu Registration) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 7:16 am

Vibration - No need to make the charge three posts unless for some reason you want to and all A ranks cost a minimum of 40 chakra.

Static - To me it kind of sounds like Chidori excet instead of killing it paralyzes. It may be alright but I want to ask others first before we do any real work on it.
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Kazu
Kazu

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha, Kazu (Jutsu Registration)   Uchiha, Kazu (Jutsu Registration) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 5:33 am

well can be from 1 to 2 post and do you think it should be A rank?

and the static yeah sure just let me know even though I don't know how it can be like Chidori, since its different from how much chakra is into it
Back to top Go down
Genin

Takeshi
Takeshi

Character sheet
Chakra:
Uchiha, Kazu (Jutsu Registration) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue260/260Uchiha, Kazu (Jutsu Registration) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (260/260)

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha, Kazu (Jutsu Registration)   Uchiha, Kazu (Jutsu Registration) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 6:24 am

In my opinion cutting through just steel is more B rank for raiton.

Not clear on that comment, tad confused
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Kazu
Kazu

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha, Kazu (Jutsu Registration)   Uchiha, Kazu (Jutsu Registration) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 8:29 am

ok B rank

I was saying that depending on how much chakra is in the attack the effects are different
Back to top Go down
Genin

Takeshi
Takeshi

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha, Kazu (Jutsu Registration)   Uchiha, Kazu (Jutsu Registration) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 9:46 am

Okay, update it and Ill look over it once more.

So this has different levels of chakra use? Cause so far it doesnt have a rank so I cant tell much
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Kazu
Kazu

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha, Kazu (Jutsu Registration)   Uchiha, Kazu (Jutsu Registration) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 2:40 pm

ok cool

Yeah it does thats why I didn't cause I wanted see how high it can go before I fully rank it
Back to top Go down
Genin

Takeshi
Takeshi

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha, Kazu (Jutsu Registration)   Uchiha, Kazu (Jutsu Registration) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 6:51 pm

Super Vibrating Lightning Release - Approved; 6000 Ryo

Static Force - Lets go ahead and work it for now, to begin lets mark it as nintaijutsu and then we can dive into that description
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Kazu
Kazu

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha, Kazu (Jutsu Registration)   Uchiha, Kazu (Jutsu Registration) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 6:52 pm

I'll save that as I'll train for that also along with the others

and alright then Should I rank each different D-S?
Back to top Go down
Genin

Takeshi
Takeshi

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha, Kazu (Jutsu Registration)   Uchiha, Kazu (Jutsu Registration) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 6:57 pm

Why would you need to mark it D-S?
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Kazu
Kazu

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha, Kazu (Jutsu Registration)   Uchiha, Kazu (Jutsu Registration) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 6:59 pm

cause the more chakra I put into it the strong it gets with effects
Back to top Go down
Genin

Takeshi
Takeshi

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha, Kazu (Jutsu Registration)   Uchiha, Kazu (Jutsu Registration) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 7:01 pm

ah, well if you want to set the tech up like that feel free. Go ahead and set it all up that way describing each level of damage and bump for me.
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Kazu
Kazu

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha, Kazu (Jutsu Registration)   Uchiha, Kazu (Jutsu Registration) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 7:03 pm

Ok I'm gonna do each rank at a time
Back to top Go down
Genin

Takeshi
Takeshi

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha, Kazu (Jutsu Registration)   Uchiha, Kazu (Jutsu Registration) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 7:06 pm

then lets begin with D rank, show me what ya got
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Kazu
Kazu

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha, Kazu (Jutsu Registration)   Uchiha, Kazu (Jutsu Registration) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 7:13 pm

D Rank: By focusing with one's own chakra and mixing it with the lightning into their palm enhancing their unarmed stirke, the user can drive lightning directly into an opponent's body through a physical strike on them forcing their opposing chakra in their palm all out in the opponent with a single strike or discharge all the chakra into the oppenent. While driving the palm into the oppenent the forces of the strike of the oppnent unattracts in a blow force sending the opponent back 20 yards shocking their body with a lightning charge. The force of the attack like a 15mph lead like hit.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Takeshi
Takeshi

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha, Kazu (Jutsu Registration)   Uchiha, Kazu (Jutsu Registration) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 7:24 pm

So the D rank version is a push away tactic rather than an offensive move? Just needing to make sure
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Kazu
Kazu

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha, Kazu (Jutsu Registration)   Uchiha, Kazu (Jutsu Registration) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 7:32 pm

Yea a strong push with a little electrical shock nothing too severe
Back to top Go down
Genin

Takeshi
Takeshi

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha, Kazu (Jutsu Registration)   Uchiha, Kazu (Jutsu Registration) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 8:27 pm

alright and the electric shock isnt much at all. Like a static shock from rubbing your socks on the carpet right? If thats all then the D rank level is fine and we can move on to C rank
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Kazu
Kazu

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha, Kazu (Jutsu Registration)   Uchiha, Kazu (Jutsu Registration) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 2:12 am

C Rank: By focusing with one's own chakra and mixing it with the lightning into their palm enhancing their unarmed stirke, the user can drive lightning directly into an opponent's body through a physical strike on them forcing their opposing chakra in their palm all out in the opponent with a single strike or discharge all the chakra into the oppenent. While driving the palm into the oppenent the forces of the strike of the oppnent unattracts in a blow force sending the opponent back 20 yards shocking their body with a lightning charge. The force of the attack like a 20mph lead like hit. After the connection the electrical charge course through the opponents body with a semi paralysis effect to the body for 1 post.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha, Kazu (Jutsu Registration)   Uchiha, Kazu (Jutsu Registration) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Uchiha, Kazu (Jutsu Registration)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next