Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Isais Neomae Jutsu Registration

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
chronicler

Ryouji
Ryouji
Male Posts : 235
Ryo : 102726

Character sheet
Chakra:
Isais Neomae Jutsu Registration - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue500/500Isais Neomae Jutsu Registration - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Isais Neomae Jutsu Registration - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isais Neomae Jutsu Registration   Isais Neomae Jutsu Registration - Page 2 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 11:29 am

In that case I'd recommend you to turn it into a S-rank duration, which would make it kinda similar to the Lightning Armor that Eden has which is also S-rank and has a duration cost.
Back to top Go down
Kouri Ten'nou

Isais
Isais
Male Posts : 1688
Ryo : 109976

Character sheet
Chakra:
Isais Neomae Jutsu Registration - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue810/810Isais Neomae Jutsu Registration - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (810/810)

PostSubject: Re: Isais Neomae Jutsu Registration   Isais Neomae Jutsu Registration - Page 2 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 3:58 pm

Done
Back to top Go down
chronicler

Ryouji
Ryouji

Character sheet
Chakra:
Isais Neomae Jutsu Registration - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue500/500Isais Neomae Jutsu Registration - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Isais Neomae Jutsu Registration   Isais Neomae Jutsu Registration - Page 2 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 6:09 pm

Wait, you have Nintaijutsu as a secondary which means you can only use it up to A-rank, do you want me to change your specializations to Nintaijutsu, ninjutsu and then taijutsu? It would allow you Nintai up to S, Nin up to A and Tai up to B
Back to top Go down
Kouri Ten'nou

Isais
Isais

Character sheet
Chakra:
Isais Neomae Jutsu Registration - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue810/810Isais Neomae Jutsu Registration - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (810/810)

PostSubject: Re: Isais Neomae Jutsu Registration   Isais Neomae Jutsu Registration - Page 2 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 7:33 pm

Its Ninjutsu/ Nintai = Meaning that both are needed for this technique to work. The ninjutsu aspect is the most necessary because of its massive use of chakra. the nintai is the second most important aspect. so the defense is A rank and the Offense is B rank. together its an S rank technique cause it would be impossible to have both Ninjutsu and Nintai at S rank. But since the most important part to any fighting style is the defense which in this case is the aura since that's what's needed to substian this jutsu much like defense is what substians any fighting style. Aura itself was Ninjutsu and the offense was Nintaijutsu making Ninjutsu the most dominant aspect of this fighting style. So with that said i put Ninjutsu first and Nintai second. Also it is very important for any Jinchuriki to have Ninjutsu as a primary
Back to top Go down
chronicler

Ryouji
Ryouji

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Isais Neomae Jutsu Registration   Isais Neomae Jutsu Registration - Page 2 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 7:51 pm

That's not how it works, it's one jutsu falling under the Nintaijutsu category and ranked as S. So, do you want me to change your specializations to Nintaijutsu, ninjutsu and then taijutsu?
Back to top Go down
Kouri Ten'nou

Isais
Isais

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Isais Neomae Jutsu Registration   Isais Neomae Jutsu Registration - Page 2 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 7:55 pm

What about tail beast bomb and such i wont be able to do such moves. I wont be capable of doing tailed beast bomb and high pressure beam without ninjutsu primary. If you cant help me with that, then i guess ill stick with Nintai as primary, Ninjutsu as Secondary, and Taijutsu as Tertiary
Back to top Go down
chronicler

Ryouji
Ryouji

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Isais Neomae Jutsu Registration   Isais Neomae Jutsu Registration - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 6:24 pm

(unharmed by physical based techniques(Taijutsu, Nintaijutsu, strikes, weapons) at least one rank lower than the user of this aura.) Change it to decrease the damage of incoming Taijutsu by one rank. So A-rank Taijutsu will do B-rank damage while the jutsu is active.
Back to top Go down
Kouri Ten'nou

Isais
Isais

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Isais Neomae Jutsu Registration   Isais Neomae Jutsu Registration - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 6:28 pm

done
Back to top Go down
chronicler

Ryouji
Ryouji

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Isais Neomae Jutsu Registration   Isais Neomae Jutsu Registration - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 7:35 pm

A moment of joy, your first jutsu is approved.
Back to top Go down
Kouri Ten'nou

Isais
Isais

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Isais Neomae Jutsu Registration   Isais Neomae Jutsu Registration - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 8:58 pm

I think i even cried just a little
Back to top Go down
chronicler

Ryouji
Ryouji

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Isais Neomae Jutsu Registration   Isais Neomae Jutsu Registration - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 8:14 pm

This technique alone without the wind man brawler must be done with speed and power in order to be effective. Regardless of the application of speed this attack is very hard to hit and the combo can easily be broken if dodged properly. But What gives this technique its name is the effective application of the wind man brawler technique, which would not only increase its range, but would make it another rank higher which can possibly make this a highly dangerous technique(A rank in strength) and will cost A rank chakra to use in combination with WMB.

This was not included in WMB, so your jutsu does not get boosted to A.

Please, Isais. Summarize your jutsu and mention every key detail that is important. I don't want to see every possible outcome in your description. I just want to see the mechanics of your jutsus and every limit that it has so you don't act beyond those limits.
Back to top Go down
Kouri Ten'nou

Isais
Isais

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Isais Neomae Jutsu Registration   Isais Neomae Jutsu Registration - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 8:17 pm

WMB does increase Nintaijutsu and Taijutsu damage by one rank.
Back to top Go down
Oujoukage

Eden
Eden
Female Posts : 2298
Ryo : 1597319

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Isais Neomae Jutsu Registration   Isais Neomae Jutsu Registration - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 6:11 pm

The 5 free jutsu you want from your Crazy RP Points: Liquid Hydra - Stone Trees binding.

I want you to go through the descriptions of each of these and take things out or simplify concepts. I like that you explained everything but some of it is just common knowledge or it just doesn't need to be stated. When you have done some "maintenance on these descriptions, please post a bump and we will go from there. Thank you. :)
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutolegacy.com/
Kouri Ten'nou

Isais
Isais

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Isais Neomae Jutsu Registration   Isais Neomae Jutsu Registration - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 4:07 pm

The descriptions aren't repetitive now, but its important information only.

I also want from liquid hydra to legendary strategist.

5 free crp point jutsus and 4 of my free starters that i didn't get. now i should have left only two free start jutsus, which ill claim later.
Back to top Go down
Kouri Ten'nou

Isais
Isais

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Isais Neomae Jutsu Registration   Isais Neomae Jutsu Registration - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 4:02 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Rumi
Rumi
Male Posts : 160
Ryo : 259450

Character sheet
Chakra:
Isais Neomae Jutsu Registration - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue170/170Isais Neomae Jutsu Registration - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Isais Neomae Jutsu Registration   Isais Neomae Jutsu Registration - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 8:12 pm

Liquid Hyrda:(Approved) Free.

Ocean Gown:(Approved) Free.

Suiton Shadow:(Approved) Free.

Stone Soldier: I'm not quite sure how it goes, so bare with me, but isn't seven 8' tall soldiers that weight 300 lbs each a bit much for a B rank jutsu? If you want to keep the height and weight, I would suggest toning it down to maybe five soldiers?

Stone Trees Binding: How long would someone be stuck inside the tree, and is there any way that they'd be able to get out? How strong are these trees? Also, the spikes, I'm not exactly understanding them. Do they help hold the person inside the tree, or are they there to protect the tree itself, or what?

Liquid Resource: Define nearby for how close the water has to be. Is it two feet? Ten feet? Ten yards?

Legendary Strategist:(Approved) Free.

*If I made any mistakes, please let me know ASAP so I can fix them accordingly.
Back to top Go down
Kouri Ten'nou

Isais
Isais

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Isais Neomae Jutsu Registration   Isais Neomae Jutsu Registration - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 8:30 pm

Stone Soldiers: lowered to 5

stone trees:

weak against c rank lightning tecniques.

More info added about spikes

more info added about how long targets can be held

Liquid resourcefulness:

30 ft
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Rumi
Rumi

Character sheet
Chakra:
Isais Neomae Jutsu Registration - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue170/170Isais Neomae Jutsu Registration - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Isais Neomae Jutsu Registration   Isais Neomae Jutsu Registration - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 9:13 pm

Stone Soldiers: Alright, so when they're trapped in the body, can any harm come upon the prisoner besides air loss? Like, do the guards have any sort of weapons or devices inside them so that when someone is stuck in them, they also are harmed?

Stone Trees Binding: So, the moving people within 50 meters, so like, the person automatically is transported from inside the tree to somewhere 50 meters away?

Liquid Resource:(Approved) Free
Back to top Go down
Kouri Ten'nou

Isais
Isais

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Isais Neomae Jutsu Registration   Isais Neomae Jutsu Registration - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 9:18 pm

Stone Soldiers: No nothing like that unless the user puts it in their first.

Stone Trees: They don't teleport but they are transported at a fast rate. kind of like if you have ever been thought the drive through of a bank. they have these capsules that you put stuff in and then the tube sucks it up and brings it to the banker and visa versa. the roots are the tubes.
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Rumi
Rumi

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Isais Neomae Jutsu Registration   Isais Neomae Jutsu Registration - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 8:27 pm

Stone Soldiers:(Approved) Free

Stone Trees Binding: I don't know, to me, 50 meters seems a bit much for (Almost) immediate transportation. Lower the range to like 40 and I think we're good.
Back to top Go down
Oujoukage

Eden
Eden

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Isais Neomae Jutsu Registration   Isais Neomae Jutsu Registration - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 8:31 pm

Alright, I shall PM you (Rumi) how you did on these jutsu. Isais, I will PM you corrections that need to be made to these jutsu. Sorry for my delay.
Back to top Go down
Oujoukage

Eden
Eden

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Isais Neomae Jutsu Registration   Isais Neomae Jutsu Registration - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 5:09 pm

Alright. Liquid Hydra - Legendary Strategist = Approved.

These were all free jutsu. 5 from CRP points and 2 from the free starters which means you still have 2 jutsu you can get for free.

Go ahead and add these to your Jutsu List! ^_^
Back to top Go down
Kouri Ten'nou

Isais
Isais

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Isais Neomae Jutsu Registration   Isais Neomae Jutsu Registration - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 8:49 pm

Name: Massive Ice Cage: Frozen Earth
Canon/Custom:  Custom
Type:  Massive Defense/Capture
Element: Hyougaton
Range:
Specialty: Bijuujutsu
Duration:  8 posts
Cooldown: 8 posts
Description:  Using the combined power of Isais, and the legendary Gobi no Ei; Isais is capable of utilizing Gobi’s Ice Prison on a massive scale.  After providing the necessary hand seals, Isais will slam his palm on the ground and from the front of Isais(about 1 ft) to  150 ft in radius.  Much like its parent jutsu, Ice cage; this technique forms a massive kage that is made up of sharp bladed ice, too close for even a small mouse to get through. Unlike its parent jutsu, this cage is much sharper than the average katana and is known to be capable of slicing clean from the human body and even chakra with ease.   This cage glows a light blue color that emanates power Hyougaton particles that turns everything inside into a frozen grave yard.  Everything without chakra will be killed instantly, but people can only survive 3 posts inside the prison.  

In the first post the captive(s) that do not have an affinity for hyougaton element will experience immense joint stiffness, which causes pain and hinders their moments. By the second post the victims will become drowsy as their body temperature drops, causing their speed of their movements as well as their awareness to be cut in half. By the third post the captive(s) will fall asleep and fall victim to hypothermia and freeze up like a statue. Much like the parent jutsu there are many ways to escape this jutsu. If this jutsu is done on water, the water within the cage will be made into a thick and solid platform of ice. This would make it nearly impossible to dig underneath, but if done on land then digging is very possible with a jutsu or shovel.  Much like the ice prison fire element techniques are the best way out. But because of the massive cold and frozen air within this cage there isn’t enough available oxygen to fuel fire type technique. If the fire technique is of C rank and below it will be diffused, regardless of the type of katon or katon variation it is.  If the katon or katon variation  type jutsu  is of B rank it will take two hits of  katon  jutsu at B rank in the same spot within 3 posts  to create an opening  big enough for three people to go through.  After 3 posts the hole will repair itself.

With A rank the same idea applies unless it’s an area of effect jutsu, and it will create an opening big enough for five people for five posts before it repairs itself.  If its an A rank area of effect technique then the cage will melt after two posts.  At S rank the same principal applies unless its an area of effect technique. It will cause an opening for six people and last six posts before it repairs itself.  If its an S rank area of effect technique then the cage will melt instantly.  This cage protects the victim(s) from attacks on the outside that are of A rank and lower.

Last edited by Isais on Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Oujoukage

Eden
Eden

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Isais Neomae Jutsu Registration   Isais Neomae Jutsu Registration - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 11:28 pm

Approved. 120,000 Ryo + 2,000 word training topic with you and your Bijuu
Back to top Go down
Kouri Ten'nou

Isais
Isais

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Isais Neomae Jutsu Registration   Isais Neomae Jutsu Registration - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 9:49 am

Name: Shīqùle zhǔ : Lost Lord
Canon/Custom: Custom
Type:   Transformation
Element: ----
Range: Self
Specialty: Bijuujutsu/ Ninjutsu
Duration:  3
Cooldown: Once per topic
Description:  This technique does not require hand signs but does require for the user to have completely mastered their Bijuu and have Abbadon activated.  This technique was created by Isais Neomae, in attempts to defeat Tenzou with the weapons that he bestowed upon his family. This is made possible because of his partnerships and understanding of both his chakra, and the foreign chakras that lives inside him.  This technique requires an insane amount of balance, so to pull this off it would require for the user to have a ninjutsu , and bijuujutsu prowess of S rank . This technique utilizes the power of Abbadon’s SOA (Soul of Andeddez) technique and the five tails. Abbadon is a weapon awakened with chakra and once awakened it is allows the use of dark chakra by utilizing the negative emotions of the heart.  This weapon is ideally used by a jin, because the power of a bijuu is capable of suppressing this dark chakra.  

To achieve this form Isais relies completely on the Gobi and his immense power to remain sane and capable of managing this form. In order to reach this form Isais allows the hatred in his heart to completely overtake him allowing him to go into the form similar to the SOA, but Isais surrenders all his power to it, leaving only the Gobi as his source of sanity and balance.  Essentially to pull off this technique Isais becomes an body fueled by hatred and controlled by Ei. Because of his Ninjutsu and Bijuujutsu prowess, Isais has been able to balance a great amount of Ei’s chakra with a great amount of his own chakra to manage this form.

This form is not the common chakra cloak mode that many are use to. In this form Isais’ eyes become purple with black lines scattering out from the pupils(image on the bottom) .  Isais’s body type is roughly the same as ordinary, SOA  with a couple of exceptions. Isais becomes eight feet tall and weighs about 285 pounds (Muscular).   Around Isais’ body is the skeleton of the Gobi in a jet black color; this bone like structure provides as reinforced protection for Isais. In appearance one would see that outside of Isais’ body he has an entire rib cage and spine on top of where his rib cage and spine would be located. His jaw line is covered up with the jaw bones of a manta ray and the top of his head is the top part of the manta ray’s skull in which he wears like a helmet that can be removed. His pectoral area is covered with a bone like plate and his arms around the triceps area down to the top of the hand are layered with the hand bone of the Gobi’s wings. Down Isais’ legs is a dark blue tattoo of manta ray tail wrapped around both of them.  In between each rib cage are dark blue strips. Behind Isais are five, 4 ft long , 7 inches thick, physical,  Manta ray tails with stingers on the end, which can be used like extra limbs to whip, cut, pierce, or do whatever is allowed at 4 tailed forms.  

The voice of this form is the deeper versions of the synchronized voices of Isais and Ei. In this form Isais has long spikey white hair(like raditz  hair style). The user will have K –nine fangs and long nails. On the user’s back are ten dragon fly wings that serve as the source of this forms power. These wings like in SOA these wings flap as fast as a humming bird but really don’t help the user fly any faster than Gobi is capable of doing. These wings do not regenerate and it they are all cut off then Isais will return to his regular state instantly.

Abilities

Gobi Aspect:
Essentially this form allows Isais to use all of Gobi’s capabilities, his own personal jutsus and Abbadon’s jutsus, with the exception of SOA(since this is already a variation).  All jutsu requirements will still need to be met to perform any jutsu. This form does not increase any stats that the Gobi does not increase at five tails. So the only increased stat in this form is speed, but it only does so by 3x much like Gobi does at four tailed mode. In this form Isais is capable of gliding fair distances using his dragon fly wings, but cannot glide  as far or swim as fast as his 5 tailed forms( Can only  use graceful flight for max of two posts, and swim 20 mph slower). In this form, Isais is capable of using these tails to grab and capture victims. Each tail can hold one up to 3 posts . These tails can be cut off with a weapon with A rank cutting potential), or it can be ripped out with A rank strength. The irony of these tails is unlike bijuu tails they can be destroyed physically, but cannot be destroyed by chakra.  In this form Isais’s body temperature remains constantly cold as if he is in a cryogenic chamber; burns of any kind have a 50% effect.  Isais in this form is capable of using his tails to absorb the damage done by powerful Ninjutsu attacks or the effects of Genjutsu attacks up to S rank once every 4 posts but this comes at the price of losing one physical tail.  The black bones around Isais’ body serve as armor but can be broken by A rank force or weapons of S rank cutting potential. Isais has feeling in the bones so if one breaks he feels it.

SOA aspect:
This form similar to SOA also grants the user a special capability to form a dark hole upon will which would suck in and absorb anything besides people and the user’s belongings. After the absorption process is complete the user will have a black symbol appear on the center of their chest because abbadon is no longer visible at this time. Upon will, they’ll be capable of releasing every absorbed technique at their target in a Yamiton form.  They can only hold stored items and techniques for up to two posts and the techniques absorb can no longer cause damage to the user of this technique. If summons are absorbed they will become under the users control for as long as abbadon is active( maximum of five posts).  The black hole capability of this form can as indicated previously; absorb Jutsu(s) with a few exceptions and stipulations. This technique can absorb regular jutsu up to B rank only. A and S rank jutsu will phase through this black hole effect. Clan jutsu, and jutsus granted by items can be absorb by this technique up to S rank only if the target has made contact with Abbadon's Yamiton chakra before the black hole has been initiated. If no contact has been made then the black hole will be ineffective towards special jutsu of any rank. The black hole effect in incapable of working on Senjutsu based techniques and light element jutsu(if someone possess light element). The user can only make two black hole per topic. Every time a black hole is made and a technique or weapon is released, 5 dragon wings will fall off.  Once they all fall out then this form will instantly be released and Isais will return to regular state. If Isais loses 7 wings he will not be able to glide. In this form , Isais’s chakra becomes purple and every jutsu becomes black in color regardless of elemental affinity(this does not mean that the jutsu becomes yamiton). The dragon wings can be cut by chakra infused weapons or chakra cutting techniques of any rank. This form can be cancelled at will. If cancelled at will, the user will be extremely exhausted and unable to use abbadon for nine posts. If the user does not cancel this form after 3 posts, then the form will be expelled and the user will faint. If this situation occurs abbadon will be useless for the entire topic.  There is a one post cool down in between every black hole made.  The first dark whole keeps the ability of absorbing and spitting out jutsu upon will, but the second only possesses the ability to absorb any jutsu up to C rank with the exception of the special situations, but does not possess the capability of spitting any jutsu back out. Rules on loose weapons remain the same.

Eyes :
Spoiler:

Last edited by Isais on Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Isais Neomae Jutsu Registration   Isais Neomae Jutsu Registration - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Isais Neomae Jutsu Registration

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next