Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Catch That Cat! [Kusamura; D]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Genin

Fuji Kawahira
Fuji Kawahira
Ryo : 38000

Catch That Cat!  [Kusamura; D] Empty
PostSubject: Catch That Cat! [Kusamura; D]   Catch That Cat!  [Kusamura; D] EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 8:00 pm

Fuji saluted as he was given the task from the task giver at the desk. It was a relative snore, to be honest, Fuji had decided that he needed to leave his puppet at his home, so that he could sneak effectively, which appeared to be the general prerequisite of the mission. Fuji's deductions lead him to believe that the cat would be at ground level, probably in an alleyway. From the description he had received, he could only deduce that it was well groomed. This deduction was made due to the size of the reward suggesting it belonged to a rich family.

Because Fuji was so good at deductions, he had actually picked out which alleyway he was looking for relatively quickly. "Target sighted," he would whisper to himself. It was definitely Mr. Snuggly, because it was very well groomed, like hair brush to the fur well groomed. Fuji would walk up to the cat, who was asleep, quietly of course, and would casually pick it up with both hands. He got a good look at its face, and that was an error, as it looked really really grumpy, and was now awake. It's claws extended, and it would rapidly flail around its claws removing Fuji's grip, and fleeing. Fuji, now in a huff, would have to follow it. He would take to the roofs for a better vantage point, but the darn cat was gone. "Well then, I believe this is war, my feline friend," he would comment.

250 Words So Far
Back to top Go down
Genin

Fuji Kawahira
Fuji Kawahira

PostSubject: Re: Catch That Cat! [Kusamura; D]   Catch That Cat!  [Kusamura; D] EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 8:20 pm

For a moment, he had to deduce what the cat would do. It was a matter of prediction now, and he needed to predict where that cat was before some dogs got to it. Fuji would kneel down, and wrap his arms around his legs, staring thoughtfully into the distance, "Where would I go if I wanted a quiet place to be...?" The park? No... There would be too much rabble there. Maybe just another alleyway? No, that didn't work before it couldn't possibly work now, cats were supposed to be simple. As he would deduce, his eyes would blaze around the area, searching for some kind of deeper meaning to everything.

That was a minor issue Fuji had and always would have, he would always try to make sense of things first, then act. By now the cat could have been long gone, and it would have taken him hours to find it again anyways. But there was always that moment when you think for just a moment, that you are overthinking things. And that was where Fuji got his next big hint... The cat was sleeping right next to him on the rooftop. Fuji would get a shocked look about him, but then he would smile, and pick the cat up, now cradling it. He would hop down from the roof and be humming as he would make his way to turn it in.

486 words so far
Back to top Go down
Genin

Fuji Kawahira
Fuji Kawahira

PostSubject: Re: Catch That Cat! [Kusamura; D]   Catch That Cat!  [Kusamura; D] EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 8:21 pm

Suddenly, the eeriest feeling washed over him, and he felt that the cat was awake. Claws flew wildly once more, and Fuji wound up on the ground, as the cat would charge up the nearest tree, which just so happened to be a very tall Oak Tree. The cat playfully knocked acorns from the branch to peg Fuji in the head. Fuji's eyes practically ignited with fury. He wouldn't think anymore, and he would begin attempting to climb the tree with his hands and feet, as he slid haphazardly up the tree, he would get clocked with another acorn, and fall to the ground. His eyes only looked up scornfully, as another acorn soon followed.

The rather depressing, but still funny as hell scene continued for a few more minutes, before the cat, realizing it was stuck, began letting out a loud meowing sound. Kind of like a cry for help. Fuji was half about to just leave it there, but he would remember his mission, and figured it was now a prime opportunity to earn the cat's trust and turn it in. "I'm coming, Mr. Snuggly. Just wait right there, and hey, maybe you could dull your claws for me, huh?" Fuji would climb up the tree, no longer being pelted by acorns, and within a minute or so, he would be on the cat's branch. He would pick up the scared as hell cat, and look around.

"How to get down?" Fuji would ask himself. He saw a building that was just within jumping distance, and it had stairs down to the first floor. Fuji would step a few feet back, and he would get a running start, then leap from the branch to the top of the roof. He would smile as he now had stable footing, and he would take the stairs. Around half an hour later, he turned the cat in for his prize. Needless to say, Fuji doesn't like cats all that much anymore.

Finished: 816 Words Total
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Catch That Cat! [Kusamura; D]   Catch That Cat!  [Kusamura; D] Empty

Back to top Go down

Catch That Cat! [Kusamura; D]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1