Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Catch That Furrball

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Genin

Michio
Michio
Ryo : 49508

Catch That Furrball  Empty
PostSubject: Catch That Furrball    Catch That Furrball  EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 6:03 am

Michio, as always, was ready and proud to serve his community in any way that was necessary. This could definitely be an excessively long list of things, and now that he was getting down tot his type of mission he was sure that it definitely was that excessive. His current job was to locate and return an animal that had gotten loose from its loving owner. His job was to reunite the two, and he fully intended to do just that. The idea of loosing his precious Hareegh made his skin crawl, and he would not let the kind woman suffer that fate any longer. The aforementioned amphibian was squirming about in his front pocket, as usual.

He ran into an alley and looked around. Usually all he would have to do was look for the rustle of a garbage can or an empty card board box, but these chilled winds were rolling in and moving everything, so he was going to have to look for any extra motion on top of that. It wasn't going to be as easy as his last task, but it would probably also be a good deal less time consuming as well.

Post Info:
Back to top Go down
Genin

Michio
Michio

PostSubject: Re: Catch That Furrball    Catch That Furrball  EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 3:55 am

The wind rustled a cardboard box and Michio jumped out at it, both hands spread out and his body held back behind in hopes of avoiding a chest, throat, and face full of scratches from an angry cat who did not want to go back to his home. Hareegh crawled out of his pocket and up his shirt and onto his back for safety from the potential impact. When Michio overturned the box to find that it was the wind, not the doing of a feline, that had moved the box, he was unknowingly being stalked right back. When Hareegh ran up his shirt it made a moving lump along his clothing that Milord, who was standing and watching him from behind, thought was something that he wanted to get ahold of.

Luckily when the cat leaped out at him and sunk his claws down into Michio's back, sending shock into his system. Hareegh was rightfully terrified when the space in front of him was blocked by deepened blades and his owner's blood started to leak out into the white fabric of his dress shirt. Hareegh ran back around Michio's side then down, running for the front pocket that he spent the vast majority of his time in. He made in there in time, but the cat followed after him, clawing up more and more of both Michio as well as the clothing on his body as he went. Suddenly the young shinobi had both the thoughts of how dire a pet was to an owner and the echo of what his Fubukikage had warned him about this dastardly animal and what it was capable of. He could never live with himself if he harmed the cat that he was sent to rescue. he would even feel the need to apologize to the cat, as it was a villager whom he was sworn to protect in a similar sense as all of the people who lived in the village hidden in the glacier. He also wanted to dig these damned claws from his body and protect his own pet, and he silently cursed his family for training him how to deal with all of the exotic animals that the clan members kept for their amusement but never how to deal with an angry and spoiled house cat that was running amok.

He swung a hand under the animal's belly to pull it off of him and away from little Hareegh, who obviously was not capable of defending himself in any immediately helpful way but to kill the cat, which he could not allow. This strategy was instantly regretted. He had succeeded in getting Milord away from Hareegh, but now the animal was curled around his hand, sinking all of the claws hidden in all four of its paws directly into his left wrist and causing him immense pain accompanied by rather uncomfortable levels of blood loss from the long cuts that were forming as the cat was beginning to lose its grip on him. Michio would remember this as one of his major trials on his road to becoming a great shinobi, he was more sure of it than he had been about anything else ever.

He reached for the box that he had mistaken for the hiding place of Milord and then, though his mind reeled thinking about all of the alley germs that may have gotten on the material, put one of the top folds in his mouth. He then pulled out a kunai knife with his right hand and punched three holes along the side of the box for air, and put the kunai knife back in his back pocket. He let go of the card board box with his teeth and then grabbed the bottom of it with his right hand, thrusting his left hand into the box. Thinking that he had already seen the fury of the furry beast was a grave mistake.

Post Info:
Back to top Go down
Genin

Michio
Michio

PostSubject: Re: Catch That Furrball    Catch That Furrball  EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 7:46 am

The wretched beast fought him every step of the way, tearing more and more holes still in his hand, wrist, and forearm as he tried to get the horrid feline into the box and close all of the folds so that it could be delivered successfully. He bit his lower lip hard as not to scream in the sheer agony he felt when one of those curved claws hooked his wrist and dragged forward instead of across, and he worried that the blood would even stain the furr of the cat and damage his reputation as a shinobi, as though he could not even find and bring back a cat that had gone missing. If he could not do that properly then nobody was going to accept him for the dangerous missions like assassinations or spying. He had to prove he could function as a normal person well before he could even have a chance to show off his abilities as a ninja.

Finally he got his hand out of the box and pushed down on all of the flaps, closing off all but a small square. One of the front legs of the vicious beast would randomly fly out, as though in search of his blood, every now and then. It was rather unsettling to say the least. Michio had no adhesives or tape to seal the box, so he was stuck leaning over it to keep the wretched animal at bay. He examined his arm the best that he could without removing it from the top of the card board box and dooming himself to even more cuts, and sighed as he realized that he was going to have to do some stitch work when he got home. Both the glove and the sleeve of that arm were covered in little holes through which one could see little bloody holes in Michio's own skin. This too, was rather unsettling. He began to scoot the box out of the alley as though he cleaning a floor by hand. This was the only way that he could think of doing things that would not result in any severe injury to himself or to any innocent passerby who was just passing by at the very wrong time. The cat too, he thought to himself, I cannot forget that I have to keep the cat safe. If I remember correctly that is actually most of this job that I took.

Post Info:
Back to top Go down
Genin

Michio
Michio

PostSubject: Re: Catch That Furrball    Catch That Furrball  EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 10:04 am

Not capable of picking up the box because he was afraid that the feline would burst out from the flaps at the bottom, some of which were rotten, he was scooting the box. He moved like he was scrubbing a floor with a rag as he ran the box out of the alley. he then stopped and looked both ways, not entirely sure as to which way he should be going. After an instant of very deep consideration, he decided that he was going to take it to the left. He was making a map in his mind based upon the location of the mansion where both the Kage and the Emperor did their works. He continued getting strange questions about this odd stance with which he was walking and kept responding by requesting that people not get too close to him while he had the dangerous beast in the box. He had passed two city blocks and he was sure that there were at least three more to go, and he was in tears over this, and if not for the horrible cold then he would probably be sweating his butt off as well. The blood was also starting to dry around his wounds.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Genin

Michio
Michio

PostSubject: Re: Catch That Furrball    Catch That Furrball  EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 7:41 pm

When he was little more than a block away from his destination, he passed a pet shop. There was an abudance of pet supplies there and the decorations were all elaborate and beautiful, but mainly kept to the ceiling, which was higher than it would have been in most of the buildings that had seen around this area. This was probably done with good reason, seeing as how some of the birds were not kept in cages, but in open enclosures with their food, water, and toys, so that they had little reason to leave. He still saw a couple of specimen up high, seemingly just waiting to further ruin his outfit. He was ashamed greatly of the little holes that the feline foe had put in it, but now he had to keep it clean still, as it was not above mending. No, all of this damage was still in an easily repairable range. Needing some more crickets for Hareegh, and curious as to whether or not he can find a proper box or carrier of some sort for this rabid beast, because the random slashing was getting a little bit out of hand.

When he pushed the box through the door the woman who was manning the front desk ran up to him, expressing grave concern both with the state of his arms as well as with the state of the monster that he was pushing around in the box.
"Oh my god!" the woman shouted as they entered, "Is this cat alright?"

Michio looked up at the young woman with concern in his eyes as he told her, "I am doing just fine and thank you for your concern, really ma'am, and I can find nothing physically wrong with this animal, but I do however fear that it is possessed by the devil. This small body contains the wrath of Shaitan himself, I swear by it. However, I hardly feel right with how I am transporting him. If you could supply me with something a little bit more, conventional, I would gladly pay you." Though there was more of a pleading look on Michio Jiin's face then he would usually allow, he was still, for the most part, still keeping his voice and facial expressions entirely in check. Allowing emotion to leak through was still something that he viewed as generally unsavory.

The young woman, who Michio was not allowing himself to judge based upon appearances, but had a cute pixie cut, tanned skin, and dark features, giggled as if he was telling some sort of a joke. He was doing no such thing. He needed a better way to get this cat from one place to the next, and was feeling somewhat concerned that the animal was being influenced by the devil, but he was just going to stay on course since she was smiling.
"Just you wait here, I have something for you." The girl came back with a card board cat carrier with little holes on the side, a folding top that would not allow the little satanic appendages to strike at him, and a picture on the side of a cute cat that did not look like it wanted to urinate on his corpse. "You don't even have to pay for this! It's on me!"

Michio accepted it gratefully, purchased a small bottle of crickets for Hareegh, who now felt comfortable in running up his sleeve to check out said bottle. Having an easy way to get the cat from one spot to the next, Michio managed to get the cat to his owner with no further issue, and found a whole new level of appreciation for his own pet. After having completed this mission, Michio looked over at the little amphibian on his hand and said,
"You really are the best kind of pet I could have ever asked for." Hareegh replied by quickly jotting down a short and concise message that summed up his feelings towards himself pretty well. I KNO

Post Info:

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Catch That Furrball    Catch That Furrball  Empty

Back to top Go down

Catch That Furrball

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1