Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Aeneas (Technique Registration)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Genin

Takeshi
Takeshi
Male Posts : 2435
Ryo : 20350

Character sheet
Chakra:
Aeneas (Technique Registration) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue260/260Aeneas (Technique Registration) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (260/260)

Aeneas (Technique Registration) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aeneas (Technique Registration)   Aeneas (Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 8:51 pm

Come one come all to the show as I, Takeshi Kinzoku, take the center ring to fight off this white lion with a series of seemingly unfair comments and dubbing down of these masterful techniques assembled here today. Come see as I use my grace and play on words to do magical feats that dazzle the mind and rattle the brain as I pit myself against an opponent like none other in a battle of words and playful banter. Who shall emerge victorious you ask? No one knows but all in due time comrades, all in due time.

Translation: Dom has grown tired of you so I shall be taking over the approval and pricing of these techniques, and btw Im a much bigger hard ass than my good ol' friend is. Have fun Aeneas :D

Last edited by Takeshi on Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kouri Ten'nou

Isais
Isais
Male Posts : 1688
Ryo : 109976

Character sheet
Chakra:
Aeneas (Technique Registration) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue810/810Aeneas (Technique Registration) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (810/810)

PostSubject: Re: Aeneas (Technique Registration)   Aeneas (Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 6:25 pm

??? Dom has grown tired of me, well alright i could careless who checks them. Go for it takeshi
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Shojiro
Shojiro
Ryo : 75000

Character sheet
Chakra:
Aeneas (Technique Registration) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Aeneas (Technique Registration) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Aeneas (Technique Registration)   Aeneas (Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 1:06 am

I'll start pricing a few.

Sinister Seal and Mesuka

I'll give you a package deal on these two, as you told me they were meant for eachother.

11K (11,000 Ryo) for both.

EMB (Earth Man Bowler)

5,500 Ryo

Secrets of Aeneas

2,500 Ryo :::: It is a simple tracking jutsu...

Sky Battleon

As long as this has no effect on handseal speed or anything...

7,500 Ryo
Back to top Go down
Kouri Ten'nou

Isais
Isais

Character sheet
Chakra:
Aeneas (Technique Registration) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue810/810Aeneas (Technique Registration) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (810/810)

PostSubject: Re: Aeneas (Technique Registration)   Aeneas (Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 1:12 am

OK I Understand
Back to top Go down
Kouri Ten'nou

Isais
Isais

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Aeneas (Technique Registration)   Aeneas (Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 4:05 pm

I wish to purchase sky battalion or cielo battalion
Back to top Go down
Kouri Ten'nou

Tenzou
Tenzou
Male Posts : 632
Ryo : 65450

Character sheet
Chakra:
Aeneas (Technique Registration) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue360/360Aeneas (Technique Registration) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (360/360)

PostSubject: Re: Aeneas (Technique Registration)   Aeneas (Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 7:25 pm

Ryo deducted for Cielo Battelion (7500 ryo)
Back to top Go down
Kouri Ten'nou

Isais
Isais

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Aeneas (Technique Registration)   Aeneas (Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 9:52 pm

I wish to purchase both Sinister Seal and Mesuka for 11000 ryo
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Virtue
Virtue
Male Posts : 450
Ryo : 68700

Character sheet
Chakra:
Aeneas (Technique Registration) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue300/300Aeneas (Technique Registration) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Aeneas (Technique Registration)   Aeneas (Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 9:54 pm

Ryo deducted.
Back to top Go down
Kouri Ten'nou

Isais
Isais

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Aeneas (Technique Registration)   Aeneas (Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 8:48 pm

Spoiler:

E rank techs

Last edited by Aeneas on Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Genin

Kashaku Kagone
Kashaku Kagone
Male Posts : 674
Ryo : -500

Character sheet
Chakra:
Aeneas (Technique Registration) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue260/260Aeneas (Technique Registration) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (260/260)

PostSubject: Re: Aeneas (Technique Registration)   Aeneas (Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 8:59 pm

Lawl Ventriloquist: 1000 ryo.

Lawl What?: I have no idea what Reverse Seal is saying... Are you sealing away your powers, and reverse seal unseals those powers?

Lawl Breaking Wind: This is at least C-rank, if it can move people around that much when they're within five meters of the user...

Lawl It's Getting Hot in Here, So Take Off All Yo Clothes: 1000 ryo.
Back to top Go down
Kouri Ten'nou

Isais
Isais

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Aeneas (Technique Registration)   Aeneas (Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 5:24 am

Reverse Seal is saying, that if someone tried to lock away your powers with a sealing technique, it would be reversed and the opponents power would be locked away instead.

Wind Attraction: what if i made it just 2 feet unless connected with a tech
Back to top Go down
Genin

Kashaku Kagone
Kashaku Kagone

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Aeneas (Technique Registration)   Aeneas (Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 1:53 pm

Reverse seal is at least S-rank...

I'd still have to say that Wind Attraction can't be E-rank, because E-ranks are usually techniques with little to no battle applications.
Back to top Go down
Kouri Ten'nou

Isais
Isais

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Aeneas (Technique Registration)   Aeneas (Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 2:54 pm

okay we can make it S rank

Fine we can make it C rank but im keeping the 15 feet
Back to top Go down
Kouri Ten'nou

Isais
Isais

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Aeneas (Technique Registration)   Aeneas (Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 3:03 pm

Also Kash can you price these techs for me:

Paranormal Inception

Paranormal Complex

Aeneas Chakra Infusion

Foto de Viento Ardiente( Blazing Wind Shot)

Earth Man Mekatsu
Back to top Go down
Genin

Kashaku Kagone
Kashaku Kagone

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Aeneas (Technique Registration)   Aeneas (Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 5:02 pm

Reverse Seal completely negates and reverses fuuinjutsu, so I'll have to ask Dom to price it, as I may be too lenient.

Winding Attraction is at least 3500 ryo.

Paranormal Inception: This makes the opponent unconscious, but also impervious to damage? Genius. 9000 ryo.

Paranormal Comlex: If your body is made of pure chakra, does that mean that any jutsu that directly affect chakra (ex: a fuuinjutsu that seals away a certain amount of chakra in a person), and would it affect you more greatly, since you are in a purely spiritual form?

Aeneas Chakra Infusion: When Aeneas uses the Doton chakra infusion, does his lateral movement (walking, running) become slower as a result? And for each of the chakra infusions, does he or his weapon become more prone to damage when the stronger-opposite chakra nature is applied?

Blazing Wind Shot: That seems like a lot of effects, so I'm going to try and summarize it. Tell me if this is about right:
After performing handseals and touching his own shoulders, the user causes winds to blow away anything around the opponent away from them, making them an easier target. The winds then surround the user's arm to resemble the tail of a meteor. The user then makes the knife-hand gesture, with the tip coated with Katon chakra. The hand can stay like this for three posts, but it dissipates afterwards. As soon as the meteor-like arm is made, a magnetic charge is created from the static electricity from friction the wind causes, allowing any loose weapons to attract themselves to the user's arm like a coating. The user can then punch the opponent, which causes flames to ravage the opponent and causes the weapons to fly from the arm and into the opponent with incredible penetrating power. The arm is slowed down by half, and the attack can last 6 posts.
Now, all those chakra natures working at once is a bit of a problem for me, because it was considered extremely difficult just to add one chakra nature to a technique that required a lot of chakra control. If you can find a way to add those two chakra natures (Katon and Fuuton) that makes sense according to limitations, and without the two making an explosion on your own arm due to being opposing forces, I'll definitely approve it.

I just need to know if there are any drawbacks to using Earth Man Mekatsu.
Back to top Go down
Kouri Ten'nou

Isais
Isais

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Aeneas (Technique Registration)   Aeneas (Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 6:04 pm

Paranormal Complex: Yup. that's true. This form of defense actually makes the user even more vulnerable, but since it only lasts one post. Unless they were u8nder certain seals before , i doubt the opponent will be able to make a sealing technique happen before it is expired.

Aeneas Chakra Infusion: Yes infusing oneself with doton chakra with this technique makes the person slower.and I can not infuse more than one type of chakra on either myself or my weapons at a time. Like if i infuse myself with doton i get heavier, but i cant infuse with other chakra by this technique unless i cancel the doton and replace it. same goes for my weapons, but my weapons can be infused with different chakra than my body

Blazing Wind Shot: I think ill just keep it as fuuton as i can see fuuton being able to do all those things without the help of katon. so far your summary is correct except for while loading chakra everything is blown away from the user not the opponent, so that the opponent can complete the technique. The technique does not require hand signs rather it requires post of loding since its a loading tech

Earth Man Mekatsu: Has all the weakness of the previous earth mans. Mostly very weak against A rank water or lightening techs.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Kashaku Kagone
Kashaku Kagone

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Aeneas (Technique Registration)   Aeneas (Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 6:12 pm

True, true. Paranormal Complex is worth 12,500 ryo, due to one post of invulnerability except for chakra-focused attacks.

Aeneas Chakra Infusion: That's good to know, add that in. But what I meant was if you were covered in Doton chakra, would you be more susceptible to Raiton chakra?

Blazing Wind Shot: The only secondary effect I can see as being possible through Fuuton would be the magnetic surge, as wind really does make static electricity. But creating fire would still be counter-productive, because wind chakra seems to become almost explosive when fire is involved.

Earth Man Manketsu will cost 11,000 ryo.
Back to top Go down
Kouri Ten'nou

Isais
Isais

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Aeneas (Technique Registration)   Aeneas (Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 6:20 pm

Aeneas's chakra infusion: hmm i see,i didnt think of that, but ill but that in. Ill make it that doton infusion makes one take more damage against raiton chakra but strong against water, wind strong against raiton but weak against opponents fire chakra, and fire strong against wind, but weak against opponents water chakra. Actually no, im not going to do that we'll just leave the affinities and weaknesses out, unless i cant
Back to top Go down
Genin

Kashaku Kagone
Kashaku Kagone

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Aeneas (Technique Registration)   Aeneas (Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 6:27 pm

You probably should, Aeneas, or people could claim much more massive damage than what you propose, simply because you didn't elaborate on the effects of Fuuton vs. Katon, etc. in response to your jutsu.
Back to top Go down
Kouri Ten'nou

Isais
Isais

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Aeneas (Technique Registration)   Aeneas (Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 7:59 pm

I edited it, check it out now and tell me what you think, i also moved it up one rank since i added a new layer to its abilities.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Kashaku Kagone
Kashaku Kagone

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Aeneas (Technique Registration)   Aeneas (Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 8:25 pm

Adding a new layer makes it very different. If it changes an opponents' offensive attack into a power-up for you by turning his attack into a chakra-use reduction on Fuuton/Katon/Doton in accordance with which chakra infusion you use, Dom won't let me approve it.
Back to top Go down
Kouri Ten'nou

Isais
Isais

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Aeneas (Technique Registration)   Aeneas (Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 4:51 am

lol of course he wouldnt .. alright ill take that part out would it be approvable then?
Back to top Go down
Kouri Ten'nou

Isais
Isais

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Aeneas (Technique Registration)   Aeneas (Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 11:03 pm

New Brank tech:

Spoiler:

Also i edited Chakra infusion

Last edited by Aeneas on Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Genin

Kashaku Kagone
Kashaku Kagone

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Aeneas (Technique Registration)   Aeneas (Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 5:09 pm

Chakra Infusion is approved.

Spiritual Break: Holy sh**. I'd say it's Genjutsu/Ninjutsu instead of just Genjutsu, because it does have an effect on Ninjutsu being used.
Crush: Is this genjutsu only broken by the opponent being unconscious, or can it be broken by Kai or pain as well?
Burst: How deeply can it cut, how hard can it push back an opponent, does it have a cooldown?
Back to top Go down
Kouri Ten'nou

Isais
Isais

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Aeneas (Technique Registration)   Aeneas (Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 5:29 pm

Chakra Infusion: How much?

Blazing Wind Shot: You still didnt price that one

Spiritual Break: Yeah i was thinking of doing that, but didnt want to make it more complicated than it is, ill edit it to Genjutsu/Ninjutsu

Crush: This tech can't be canceled through pain, as it isn't a conscious effect on the brain but a subconscious effect. It can be canceled out by kai, but there is no necessary phase that must happen throughout crush. Crush can happen throughout any of its phases, so unless the opponent has foreknowledge of this technique, they really wouldn't even know that they were in a genjutsu/ ninjutsu effect. Kai would not work on other members that have already fainted.

burst: burst is really weak it would only push one back three feet since it bursts out up to 2 feet, the cuts are like 1 inch long, and not deep at all only surface wound.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aeneas (Technique Registration)   Aeneas (Technique Registration) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Aeneas (Technique Registration)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next