Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Who am I? [Cornelia]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Genin

Alex
Alex
Female Posts : 32
Ryo : 1750

Character sheet
Chakra:
Who am I? [Cornelia] Left_bar_bleue140/140Who am I? [Cornelia] Empty_bar_bleue  (140/140)

Who am I? [Cornelia] Empty
PostSubject: Who am I? [Cornelia]   Who am I? [Cornelia] EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 1:17 am

Waking up in a foreign hospital was not always great, especially for one such as Alex whom had no idea who he was. His neck ached the most while trying to recall just who he was. He popped it several times and yet no relief to his neck. He will just have to tough through it as he would begin to move around and then up out of the bed towards the main exit where he was stopped by someone. An individual whom was dressed in a nurse outfit told him to go back to bed. He would shake her off and say, “I need no bed, please lie off of me and let me be.” Granted he was still wearing the medical garb when he would hit into a closet filled with patients clothing. He found his, for some reason he knew they, were his as he would slip them on.

The black cargo pants and leather boots, the black tee shirt that would then be covered by the long black trench coat. He would look in the mirror and see his red eyes though there was nothing there to tell him who he was. He would then take a small weapons pouch and head out of the hospital, moving out of there quickly as he did not need any reason to stay behind for that place. He would keep his mind steady and granted he hated to keep people waiting though there were times he got enjoyment out of it. However he was sending off bad vibes, scaring away all the people he tried to ask to help him without much avail to what they could try to do to aid him and in all hopes support him. He needed some general knowledge of how to get through this and to put it blatantly he needed out of where ever he was as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
Kanetsukage

Cornelia
Cornelia
Female Posts : 165
Ryo : 18605

Character sheet
Chakra:
Who am I? [Cornelia] Left_bar_bleue385/385Who am I? [Cornelia] Empty_bar_bleue  (385/385)

PostSubject: Re: Who am I? [Cornelia]   Who am I? [Cornelia] EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 4:19 pm

The purple haired ninja walked down the busy hallway of the hospital after a routine checkup. She would have kept walking if it wasn't for the short sentence she heard while passing a room. "I need no bed, please lie off of me and let me be." which caused her to stop suddenly. She shook her head and it must have been one of those 'special' patients and she thought to leave it at that but with the sudden leaving of the nurse and the shuffling she heard inside, it was...odd. Casually walking towards the across the hall of the area where she heard the shuffling she glanced at the doorway, where a male appearing to be around his teens exited, wearing a full black leather outfit that billowed around him. He then strode down the hallway, giving out glares (or so Cornelia assumed by the reactions of everyone around him). Her interest was piqued, if only vaguely so. She was about to leave anyway, so it wouldn't hurt to take the same exit as the 'mental ward escapee'. Her footfalls were silent compared to the rest of the doctors, patients and nurses in the hallway as she walked several feet behind the black haired boy, observing him disinterestedly.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Alex
Alex
Female Posts : 32
Ryo : 1750

Character sheet
Chakra:
Who am I? [Cornelia] Left_bar_bleue140/140Who am I? [Cornelia] Empty_bar_bleue  (140/140)

PostSubject: Re: Who am I? [Cornelia]   Who am I? [Cornelia] EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 8:08 pm

Alex continued with his steps away, wanting to get away and out of here as best he could. He hated the factors necessary for keeping on in the hospital but he also did not know why he had to even wind up in a hospital. It was unlike him however it was the most odd thing in terms of who he was as he wanted to find out just where he was and who he was. Then he felt something, some kind of presence following him, of course he could not completely know for he is sometimes paranoid but he hoped and only wished that someone was following him to secure his suspicions. He would look back after a mile of walking, facing that direction while bringing up a kunai with a glare in his eyes, staring out at the area, wondering if there was someone who followed him into the less busy part of the district. He wanted someone to answer his questions and at the same time he just wanted to be left alone. He is such a confused individual of the life he held. “Is anyone there?”
Back to top Go down
Kanetsukage

Cornelia
Cornelia
Female Posts : 165
Ryo : 18605

Character sheet
Chakra:
Who am I? [Cornelia] Left_bar_bleue385/385Who am I? [Cornelia] Empty_bar_bleue  (385/385)

PostSubject: Re: Who am I? [Cornelia]   Who am I? [Cornelia] EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 12:53 am

The boy managed to leave the hospital with no further problems and she continued her tail on him from more than a safe distance. He didn't take any unnecessary turns or check behind him, so it was likely that he hadn't even noticed her following him. The kunoichi was just about to give up out of boredom when he began going further into the downtown area, where few people were out and about. Perhaps the mental patient wasn't as boring as she had thought. Cornelia stuck to the shadows and when Alex suddenly came to a stop and turned around to face towards her before bringing out a kunai, she tilted her head, wondering what he would do. "Is anyone there?" He didn't know she was there for sure. "Hospital patients shouldn't be leaving their beds so soon." Her voice would echo off of the shadowy buildings, making it nearly impossible to tell where her voice was coming from, or if even there was a direct source to the voice.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who am I? [Cornelia]   Who am I? [Cornelia] Empty

Back to top Go down

Who am I? [Cornelia]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1